Chapter 26

Chapter 26 His prey is not allowed to be coveted by anyone...

    The people at the table had different ideas and ghosts, and the air condensed into ice.

    Sun Tiancheng felt that the atmosphere was not good, but he only thought that it was Hu Yuanqing who came here after hearing the news, because of Hu Yaoyao's scandal, he immediately got up and punished himself with three cups, and said diligently: "This incident was an accident, the crew The top and bottom have already begun to investigate the person who leaked the news, once there is news, I will definitely tell you the first."

    "Wu production film, you see?"

    He was a little timid to Sun Tiancheng, the father of the sponsor, and began to ask for help He looked at Wu Zheng.

    After all, nothing major happened this time, Wu Zheng thought for a moment and then smiled: "Director Sun is joking, we have no other purpose in coming here this time, just to see the progress of the shooting, and check the quality by the way, if there are any difficulties Just mention it, the company will find a way to solve it."

    "Really?"

    Sun Tiancheng's eyes lit up.

    Isn't he worried that he can barely start filming in Hengcheng with the funds in his hand, some things that are too expensive to shoot, and now it can be regarded as a pillow given away from sleepiness, and the father of the funder is really a great god of wealth!     "Of course." Wu Zheng smiled, turned around and asked Hu Yuanqing

    , "Boss, do you think so?

    "

After saying a word, he turned his head and chatted seriously with Sun Tiancheng. After all, it is his company's first self-produced drama, and he must take care of everything that happens now.

    The atmosphere on the court was a little slow.

    The father of the funder chatted with the crew and management staff, and rarely looked at the actors. He chatted and ate, and focused on business.

    Her brother looked away, and while Hu Yaoyao breathed a sigh of relief, she caught a glimpse of Ouyang Xu's displeasure.

    Looking at the audience, she was dissatisfied with everyone else, but she admired Ouyang Xu's mentality.

    Her ex is still sitting in front of her, and now she is starting to flirt in front of her? Big heart is a commendatory word, use another word...

    Is this scumbag so heartless?

    The others went to chat about business.

    But Ouyang Xu started to find topics to get close to Su Rouqing, his hands hanging under the table were shaking.

    "Actually, I've seen Miss Su's works before, and I was quite impressed with you."

    Ouyang Xu's breathing slowed down for a moment, barely maintaining his image.

    Although Su Rouqing thought this person was a bit strange, but no one didn't like to be praised. Hearing what he said so seriously, she replied with a smile: "Thank you for liking.

    "

    Hu Yaoyao, on the other hand, has been paying attention to the news over there, and immediately turned her head and said, "So you are a fan of Rouqing? It's too coincidental, but which drama of Rouqing do you like the most, how about chatting?"

    Ouyang Xu's His expression suddenly became unkind.

    But meeting Su Rouqing's eyes, Ouyang Xu still withdrew his warning gaze, cleared his throat and said, "I like every work Miss Su shot, but the one I like the most is the movie "" "Heartbeat"..."