Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Is it okay to hug a princess?

    Hu Yaoyao couldn't bear the appearance of Xie Zheng's high-mountain flower before Xie Zheng was hiding it, and now Xie Zheng seemed to be a different person, all kinds of teasing and words, Hu Yaoyao had never seen such a situation battle?

    In addition, Brother Cheap obviously didn't want to care about it, and no one saved her from the fire.

    Hu Yaoyao could only swallow her anger, and admitted Xie Zheng's framing with tears in her eyes, "No, isn't it just responsible, I can't admit it?"

    "Really? Yaoyao forgive me?" Xie Zheng's eyes burst out With joy, she turned her head to Hu     Yaoyao 's ear and said in a hoarse voice: "So we... are boyfriend and girlfriend now, right?

    "

Quickly got out of Xie Zheng's arms, turned around and said as if he was not trying to lie to me: "Who said I forgive you, I just gave you a chance, if it's not suitable..."

    "How could it be inappropriate ?" "

    Xie Zheng interrupted her words appropriately, recalling the past, "I don't remember a certain little fox crying for several days after watching "Legend of the White Snake". Combination, conform to the nature of the world?"

    Hu Yaoyao: "Xie Zheng, you are shameless!"

    Combination or something, how did you say it outrightly?

    Hu Yaoyao blushed with embarrassment, glared at Xie Zheng fiercely, turned her head and ran away in a hurry, as if there was a ghost chasing after her ass.

    Xie Zheng didn't seem to have heard what earth-shattering words he said, so he only chuckled a few times, and looked for the faint peach blossom fragrance. As for Hu Yaoyao's embarrassment?

    What is the face and can it be eaten?

    Although Xiao Yao still resisted, Xie Zheng clearly felt that the other party was a bit overwhelmed. In the next few days, Xie Zheng's offensive became more and more explicit, and his eyes were not restrained at all. Hu Yaoyao couldn't stand it at all.

    In another opportunity to confess, Hu Yaoyao resisted the handsome face that was getting closer, and said with difficulty: "It's not impossible to fall in love, but you have to follow the steps."

    "How about a step-by-step method?"

    "Ordinary people usually go on dates, eat, watch movies, and then..."

    Speaking of this, Hu Yaoyao felt embarrassed, and shut up in time, with an embarrassing face.

    "Didn't we all do this before?" Xie Zheng recounted the things Hu Yaoyao had done before, then wrapped her arms around her waist, and said in a hoarse voice, "Can't we skip these procedures?"

    Hu Yaoyao ignored him, He gave him a backhand and left angrily.

    It's just that the person hadn't walked a few steps before he was chased by Xie Zheng's long legs, stretched out his hand, lowered his head slightly, and gave a soft kiss, and said in a helpless tone: "Isn't it just the procedures and steps for ordinary people to fall in love? Can't I learn it?"

    "...How can you be like this!"

    Hu Yaoyao covered her lips and complained.

    Xie Zheng patted her head and turned against the general, "You did the same thing at the banquet, I learned it."

    "I was drunk, and you are not drunk now!"

    "Oh." The

    next moment, thank you Zheng took the fruit wine he had bought earlier, opened the bottle and took a sip, the faint fruity aroma came over, the sweet feeling, Hu Yaoyao was greedy, and at this moment she also forgot that she was still talking to Xie Zheng. Struggling rationally, he poked his head and asked, "Is it good? What does it taste like?"