Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Didn't You Say You Like Me? Then prove it to...

    The part of walking the red carpet is over, and everyone enters the infield.

    There is a saying about the location of the venue arrangement, who is close to whom, who has hatred with whom, and how the coffee is, and then the seats are arranged according to this. Although Hu Yaoyao didn't have many works, but at the beginning of the year, she led a variety show with her own strength, and the overall popularity was there.

    The organizer arranged the seat in the second row, surrounded by the little flowers of the same class.

    "Let go, I'm here."

    Hu Yaoyao caught a glimpse of the place where her name was written, and was about to withdraw her hand, but she just withdrew her hand, her waist tightened, and Xie Zheng snatched her back. Squinting her eyes slightly, she asked, "Your position can only be by my side, where else do you want to go?"

    "Being a man must be reasonable." Hu Yaoyao persuaded.

    "Sorry, I'm not human."

    Xie Zheng retorted coldly, so what is the truth, do I need to talk about it?

    Keenly aware of Xiao Yao's desire to escape, Xie Zheng lowered his eyes slightly, and went straight to the center of the first row where he was, with his arms around the person. , it is obvious.

    Hu Yaoyao was terrified, and a thought popped into her mind: This is the legend that she has fallen off the horse anyway, so she is too lazy to pretend?

    However, a certain first-line female artist who had come over glanced at Xie Zheng and then at Hu Yaoyao, feeling that no one could be offended, and very consciously sat in the seat of Hu Yaoyao in the second row.

    No one noticed this crop.

    Only Hu Yaoyao kept thinking about the ambiguity between the two in the past, and Xie Zheng's occasionally exposed strength, and couldn't help but bitterness in his mouth.

    It's been like this before, will you still cover it up now?

    Xie Zheng didn't notice her expression, so he reached out his hand to rub Rua Xiaoyao's hair, and said in a low voice, "The award ceremony will go on for a long time, and if you're tired, just rely on me to be lazy. Except for some problems with my identity, everything else is the same as before. , getting along as before, okay?"

    "...OK."

    Hu Yaoyao replied back weakly, and obediently put her head on Xie Zheng's shoulder, her small eyes were extremely sad.

    Who says it's not the same as before?

    In the past, she regarded Xie Zheng as her own prey, and only thought about how to eat him, but now their positions are completely reversed, and she is the prey who recklessly brought him to her door.

    One wrong step, one wrong step.

    Hu Yaoyao's mind was still in confusion, and she didn't even bother to watch this awards ceremony. She lightly sniffed the pleasant smell on the tip of her nose, which belonged to Xie Zheng, and really couldn't smell the slightest bit of evil spirit.

    She thought weakly in her heart: Should, maybe, maybe, Xie Zheng won't hurt her, right?

    Otherwise, it would have been possible to start for such a long time before.

    Especially when she turned into a little fox and approached her, if she really wanted to do it, it would take a day's work. As for now?

    Then, did Xie Zheng already know that the little red fox is her?