Chapter 22

Chapter 22 This, this is the indirect connection mentioned in the novel...

    Social death is not terrible, whoever admits first is embarrassed.

    Hu Yaoyao looked up at Xie Zheng with her head up, her big watery eyes blinked and blinked, extremely innocent. After all, she is just a cute furry now, so what kind of bad thoughts can she have?

    The twitching left hind leg quietly retracted, and the right hind leg tentatively stretched out and collapsed.

    "Chirp—?"

    As long as I change quickly enough, stupid humans won't notice, right?

    The small movements were sneaky, but Xie Zheng's feeling of holding her couldn't be more obvious. He stretched out his hands and grabbed the two little hind legs, gently pinching every inch, "Still pretending?"

    "..."

    looked up The screaming Hu Yaoyao disappeared, and her cute front paws rested on her eyes.

    As long as she hides fast enough, Xie Zheng won't be able to expose her!

    The little thing in his arms stopped fussing, Xie Zheng let out a low smile from his throat, reached out and rubbed the little fox ears in the shape of an inverted triangle, "Why are you so obedient?" Being so obedient is not at all like her temper.

    The voice was so pleasant that Hu Yaoyao's ears were numb, and half of her body softened immediately. She was a little thankful for her hairiness, and covered her face.

    Otherwise, it would be embarrassing to be seen by Xie Zheng.

    Hu Yaoyao simply put her head in Xie Zheng's arms, sniffed the pleasant smell on the other person and thought dizzily: She has always been very good, okay? However, she didn't know that Xie Zheng liked Furry so much.

    Strength on the back, don't stop!

    Just when Hu Yaoyao was enjoying the beauty's service to her satisfaction, Chen Yi came in with big bags and small bags.

    "Sir, all the things you prepared before are here." Chen Yi glanced at the dirty little fox, hesitantly said: "But the crew here is too crude, why not put it in a cage first, and then take it back..."

    The voice did not fall.

    The well-behaved little red fox who was still in Xie Zheng's arms before turned his head, "Jiujiujiu—" the

    voice was short and hurried, as if scolding someone.

    Very fierce.

    "Good."

    A big palm fell on his head and rubbed it. Hu Yaoyao, who was so angry, only heard Xie Zheng say: "No need, I know it well."

    Chen Yi said yes in a low voice, frowned and took a break In the meantime, take advantage of the opportunity to bring the door.

    Hu Yaoyao was a little furious when she heard Chen Yi's words, and when she heard that she had brought something, she quickly poked her head out and looked at the door. It doesn't matter if you don't look at it, Hu Yaoyao is even more angry when you look at it.

    Cage, food bowl, round nest, and a leash, the kind that wraps around the neck!

    Is this treating her like a dog?

    Hu Yaoyao almost exploded with anger, and the "weakness" that she had performed before suddenly disappeared, and her little claws turned into Foshan Shadowless feet and scratched Xie Zheng's body. Before she could vent her anger, Xie Zheng quickly grabbed the two hands With his front paw, he said: "The crew's clothes are scratched, will you pay for it?"