Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Why is this little monster more difficult to deal with than before...

    Alcohol is really a good thing. When you are drunk, you can have everything in your dreams.

    The world seems to be covered with a layer of colorful yarn, colorful, with some dreamy colors. In the dream, Hu Yaoyao dreamed that she kissed Xie Zheng, scolded the scumbag severely, and dragged Xie Zheng to dance happily on the dance floor. After that...

    what happened after that?

    Hu Yaoyao couldn't remember.

    But this dream is too regrettable, why didn't he fall down and fall asleep by the way?

    Unfortunately, unfortunately.

    Hu Yaoyao opened her eyes and smacked her lips, rolled on the bed and got up.

    The surrounding environment is both unfamiliar and familiar. Hu Yaoyao woke up for a long time while sitting on the bed, and then found herself in the room of her original parents' house. It was all pink and the furnishings were the same as before. It seems that yesterday should be Brother Cheap took her home.

    "Good morning."

    Walking downstairs, Hu Yaoyao smiled and greeted Hu Yuanqing with a lazy voice, as if she hadn't woken up.

    Hu Yuanqing glanced at her, the nose is not the nose, the eyes are not the eyes, and said with a little eccentricity: "Hey, the drunkard woke up? I don't know what it was for yesterday. I am so proud. I drank more than a dozen cups alone. I have done all the things I shouldn’t have done, amazing.”

    “What are you talking about, brother.”

    Hu Yaoyao suffered from a severe headache, sat down next to him, touched a cup of soy milk and drank tons of tons .

    Seeing that she seemed to be okay, Hu Yuanqing said quietly: "It's good to be drunk, and I don't even remember what I did. Didn't someone tell me before that it has nothing to do with Xie Zheng? Heh, hugging and kissing yesterday, Who is the person dancing with someone in his arms? Huh?"

    "——Pfft."

    The soy milk that had just entered his mouth was sprayed out in an instant.

    Hu Yaoyao wiped her mouth in embarrassment, her eyes widened, "What did you say? Bro, tell me again!"

    Seeing that she was pretending to be stupid, Hu Yuanqing simply recounted what a certain drunk did yesterday.

    Hu Yaoyao went from unbelievable to dazed at the beginning, and finally covered her blushing face and asked in a low voice: "I did all these things?"

    Hu Yuanqing rolled his eyes, "Oh, what do you think?"

    Hu Yaoyao: "..."

    So, those things in the dream really happened?

    Reminiscing about that charming dream again...

    oh shit, it's over.

    She actually kissed Xie Zheng!

    With a feeling of apprehension, Hu Yaoyao took out her phone and thought about it for a long time, then sent a message to Xie Zheng -

    [What happened yesterday, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it, are you not angry? Fox Probe.jpg]

    Putting down the phone, Hu Yaoyao began to silently wait for a reply, but when recalling the fragments in her mind, Hu Yaoyao turned her head in shame and buried her head in the pillow.