Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The rumors misled me.

    "May You Be Loved" started lively.

    Speaking of which, this crew is not taking an unusual path. Hengcheng is the main battlefield for costume dramas and Republic of China dramas. Urban dramas are generally not filmed here. Most of them choose first-tier cities as the background, in order to be closer to reality and let the audience. More sense of substitution.

    Although Hengcheng has expanded and repaired a lot in Hengcheng due to market demand in the past two years, the modern background is still a shortcoming, and anyone with sufficient funds will not choose to come here.

    Hu Yaoyao didn't feel anything when listening to other people's complaints, but when she looked at the ancient city wall not far away, there was a crowd of people, and then looked back at the deserted, uninhabited high-rise buildings, she immediately understood the complaints of this group of people What's the matter, with this environment, how does it look like a metropolis?

    No matter how tall the building is and how good the facilities are, it's just so deserted...

    it doesn't look like a big city at all.

    "Is there any way to save money?" Sun Tiancheng listened to Hu Yaoyao's question, and carefully said: "Didn't urban dramas explode in recent years? The cost of filming in first-tier cities is rising steadily. When people heard that the crew wanted to use it, they directly quoted a sky-high price..."

    There are also fees for passers-by's portrait rights, rent and layout fees, and actors' remuneration, etc. The things involved are beyond what can be said in one or two sentences. Clear.

    Rao Qingya gave a lot of money, but it is still not enough to support the complete filming.

    In particular, inviting Xie Zheng was another big expense.

    Sun Tiancheng thought about it, instead of spending too much money in first-tier cities, it would be better to shoot in Hengcheng.

    With Hengcheng's current bustle, the real scene is no worse than that of the first-tier cities. It just so happens that the villas rented here are much cheaper than those of the first-tier cities.

    Anyway, Sun Tiancheng felt that it was more realistic than shooting over there.

    Hu Yaoyao gave a thumbs up after listening, "Director Sun still thinks long-term."

    Sun Tiancheng: "That is, but why are you still here? Today there will be a scene with An Ran and Shi Man, so make preparations in advance. "

    Hu Yaoyao: "Okay."

    Responding briskly, Hu Yaoyao strolled into the dressing room.

    It is not a joke to increase revenue and reduce expenditure.

    The entire production crew shared a dressing room except for Xie Zheng who had a separate resting room. It was a bit like a vegetable market when it got busy.

    Not far away, Tao Tao called Sister Yaoyao from a distance, she is soft and waxy, with a cute little round face, she is clearly an adult, but she always reveals the feeling of a human cub.

    Hu Yaoyao couldn't help but leaned forward and pinched her round face.

    The make-up artist next to him: "Go, go, you're putting on makeup, and you've already pinched off the powder."

    Hu Yaoyao: "..." Hu Yaoyao, who was hated by a

    dog, sat back awkwardly.

    Not long after, Zhou Ya, who went out to inquire about news, also came back.