Chapter 37

Chapter 37 One is too little, no matter how you have to start with three...

    After getting an almost humiliating answer, Hu Yaoyao left Xie Zhengna that night, and flew back to her small villa with a mobile phone in her mouth.

    In order to take care of her, the little assistant Zhou Ya lived with her.

    But after the filming of "May You Be Loved", Hu Yaoyao left her assistant and went out on vacation without saying when she would return, so Hu Yaqing asked Zhou Ya to find another place to live and moved out of the small villa. Tian asked someone to come to clean the house once, which naturally made Hu Yaoyao behave more beautifully and cover up. The whole fox body flew in through the window on the third floor.

    Lying on the big soft bed in her own home, sniffing the faint fragrance in the air, the extremely angry Hu Yaoyao cursed and cursed.

    "What's not worthy?"

    "I haven't said that you are not worthy of me as a human being!"

    "I really think that I am better than Pan An in appearance, and I can't find anything else... No, bah bah bah, I praise you What is he doing, he is obviously an unreasonable bastard..."

    Hu Yaoyao is not good at swearing at people, even when she went down the mountain before, she would do it whenever she could, rarely Talk to people.

    So much so that it is useless to scold people behind their backs now.

    There are only a few words tossed over and over again. If you think about it carefully, why are all the words boasting?

    After scolding for more than a minute, Hu Yaoyao consciously shut up.

    But my heart was still uncomfortable, and I panicked.

    Feeling aggrieved and uncomfortable, Hu Yaoyao didn't even want to touch the phone, so she turned it off and fell asleep.

    As for Xie Zheng's talk about transvestites?

    Isn't that a special way? She has lived for a thousand years, and she has never been a beauty before. The next one is better. Why spend more time on a short-sighted man.

    Hard to find two-legged ones.

    Aren't these three-legged men all over the street?

    She just wants to find a beautiful woman to keep her eyes and eyes, and just for fun, where can't she find her?

    What's more, she still has cheap brother's money...

    Hu Yaoyao lay on the bed and moaned, deciding to go out to see the world the next day.

    She couldn't believe it, there was no other man in this circle who was more beautiful than Xie Zheng!

    the next day.

    It was rare for Hu Yaoyao to get up early in the morning, so she called her manager and drove over there as fast as she could.

    Zhao Ping walked in the door with big bags and small bags, and what he saw was Hu Yaoyao in pajamas, lazily nestling on the sofa watching a TV series, with hazy eyes and a pile of snacks in front of him, with a plain face and unkempt hair.

    In private, female stars are all similar to this virtue, so Zhao Ping didn't call it a mob.

    It's just that when he took a closer look, his eyeballs almost fell out, "Hu Yaoyao! What's the matter with you, where did you go on vacation, and why did you gain so much weight!?"