Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    In the original text, Hu Yaoyao entangled Ouyang Xu, unable to love him, and finally shot a fatal shot for him and sacrificed his life.

    But Hu Yaoyao couldn't figure it out, so she decided to take Ouyang Xu's side temporarily, and she was able to automatically complete the damn plot of the original text, and blocked the shot for Ouyang Xu, and then what?

    Will Hu Yaoyao, who has no plot behind the novel, disappear?

    Is this the consequence of changing the plot?

    But what she hurt was her shoulder, and in what form will she disappear in this world in the end, and Xie Zheng...

    Lying on the ambulance, Hu Yaoyao's mind was in a mess.

    "Yaoyao!"

    "Hu Yaoyao!"

    Two anxious voices forcibly pulled her away from the mixed thoughts, and Hu Yaoyao's eyes gradually returned to her senses. At the first glance, her face was like the bottom of a pot, and she thanked her anxiously. Zheng, trembling all over with fright, "Xie Zheng, why are you here?" It

    's okay to not move, but when he moved, the wound on his shoulder hurt terribly, and Hu Yaoyao's face turned pale instantly.

    Xie Zheng held Hu Yaoyao's hand tightly with a livid face, "What do you think?"

    It was a nice and magnetic voice, but it was especially terrifying for Hu Yaoyao at this time. From the moment she was shot, to the time Xie Zheng was able to Judging from the situation that quickly emerged, the appointed person followed her as soon as she left the house.

    And what she met was her "ex-boyfriend" in name.

    Oh, it's over!

    Hu Yaoyao glanced at Ouyang Xu whose face was swollen like a pig's head on the other side, looked at Xie Zheng, tears kept pattering, and said weakly: "Xie Zheng, I hurt! Kiss me."

    "..."

    Caring Then chaos.

    How flustered he was before, how angry Xie Zheng was when he watched Hu Yaoyao acting like a baby to her. After he was angry, he realized that Hu Yaoyao and him were not human beings in the first place, let alone he knew better than Hu Yaoyao No matter what her current cultivation level is, this bullet can hurt her, but it won't kill her.

    It's just that the pain is unavoidable.

    Panicked with anger.

    Because Hu Yaoyao was spoiled and lawless on weekdays, her shoulders hurt now, but she was even more afraid of Xie Zheng's anger. The combination of the two made the tears flow faster.

    "Xie Zheng, you must be angry with me."

    "You don't even kiss me."

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    share In the middle of speaking, Xie Zheng couldn't bear to stop him with his mouth.

    The world was suddenly clean, only the sound of the ambulance' beeping beeping'.

    Ouyang Xu, who was swollen into a pig's head: "..." The

    accompanying doctors and nurses: "..."

    Ahhh, dog abuse is too much!

    Also, the one who is lying down, can you feel a little bit hurt? Are you a coquettish spirit? Blood is still dripping from your shoulders. Your first reaction is to kiss your boyfriend, is that okay?