Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Who Teach Who?

    It is impossible to prepare.

    It's just the audition stage, so shy, so if it's real, wouldn't it be shy to go underground?

    Seeing the two people staring at each other in the bathtub, there was no movement for a long time.

    The director said bluntly: "These scenes are definitely going to be filmed. If you don't try it now, the effect will not be achieved when you start shooting later. It will take a long time for this. We don't care, but your actors Emotions will definitely be affected."

    Everyone understands this truth.

    Hu Yaoyao turned her head and gestured two OK gestures to the director, closed her eyes to find the status, took a deep breath, and when she opened her eyes again, Hu Yaoyao was already a free and unrestrained Ruan Ning, after saying the lines, She turned around and asked, "Director, is it okay to shoot like this?" The

    director asked back with a gloomy face, "Do you think that part just now was OK?"

    Hu Yaoyao nodded, "I think it's okay." Did he

    avoid Xie Zheng The eyes, the head dare not look there, the small ears are even more red, like two fine rubies.

    Xie Zheng's eyes moved slightly, and the corner of his mouth raised a shallow arc, but he didn't help.

    The director was very angry at Hu Yaoyao's words.

    He pointed to the two people who had no contact at all and were huddled in a corner, and roared angrily: "As for the dry speech just now, and the appearance of not daring to move your hands, tell me this is Seduction scene? As long as Hu Yaoyao can show you the little tricks you usually get tired of with Mr. Xie, you don’t need to try this scene.”

    Hu Yaoyao: "..."

    Xie Zheng: "..."

    Others: "... "

    Director, there is a saying that is hard to break. Why did you expose the secret that everyone knew so sincerely?

    Some plain words made others' feelings clear, but Hu Yaoyao didn't realize it. While blushing with embarrassment, she said confidently: "When did I have a little trick with Xie Zheng? It's obviously a normal thing between friends. Get along with each other."

    "Then you will show me the relationship between friends!" The

    director gritted his teeth secretly, rolled his eyes, and simply waved his hand: "Give you five minutes to play freely, and you can discuss how to act yourself." , I will come back later to check the results."

    After saying that, the director drove the group of people around him outside, leaving the two alone time to spend together.

    With a lot of filming, the director undoubtedly understands what the actors need at the moment. There is no need to rush this matter.

    A room full of people left.

    There was only one fan whistling in the room, and Hu Yaoyao squatted on the spot in silence. After half a minute, she mustered up the courage to raise her head and said, "Xie Zheng, can you, can you close your eyes?"

    "...Okay." Yi?

    The man sitting across from him agreed without hesitation, and only slightly moved his palm resting on the edge.

    The stunning glazed eyes closed, and Hu Yaoyao's pressure suddenly eased.

    She looked at Xie Zheng for a moment, and suddenly thought of Su Rouqing's advice, plus she had lived for so long, had never eaten pork and had seen pigs run away, and kept bullying him, stretching out her hand to hook him Xie Zheng's wrist rubbed upwards all the way, and finally landed on the man's beautifully shaped collarbone, and said his lines along the way: "No, I didn't expect that there is such a stunning beauty in this wilderness inn. Except for the short life, other things are pretty good. It suits me."