Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Fa Hai, You Have No Heart!

    Extra meals are mandatory.

    It's just that this extra meal is not because of Hu Yaoyao's good deeds, but Chen Yi specially ordered the chef to make a big meal in order to please this little ancestor. Knowing that a certain little fox likes to eat chicken, the table is full All kinds of chicken.

    Steamed, fried, fried, stewed...

    Even the only pot of soup on the table is stewed with good ingredients and old hen. When the lid is lifted, the rich chicken soup tastes so fragrant .

    "Your lord has a lot of chicken soup. After eating this pot of chicken soup, will you be embarrassing me in the future?" Chen Yi said after carefully filling a bowl of chicken soup and putting it on Hu Hu Yaoyao's seat next to Xie Zheng. That's called a soft voice, extremely gentle.

    "Chirp—"

    Hu Yaoyao tilted her little head, pawed her little paws on the table, and did not express her opinion.

    There is a small appearance that depends on your performance.

    "Come, have a bowl of chicken soup."

    Chen Yi promptly filled a bowl of chicken soup and handed it over. Inside was big chicken legs that were stewed until crispy.

    There is no way, this ancestor fox is not afraid of anything.

    Relying on being liked by my husband, he is domineering and unscrupulous every day. Just two days ago, I suggested a training session. This little fox tickles him like a routine. , Chen Yi looked at his increasingly thinning hair every night recently, fearing that he would start to bald before he turned thirty.

    Compared with other people's hair loss caused by work, his hair was abruptly plucked out!

    Chen Yi couldn't bear the pressure, so he had no choice but to show his favor to the fox ancestor.

    People are floating in the rivers and lakes, how can they not be knifed.

    Isn't it just to admit your mistakes to the little fox, as long as you don't pluck your hair, you can say anything.

    Hu Yaoyao was very satisfied with Chen Yiyi's way of apologizing. She put her paw on Xie Zheng's arm and ordered someone to serve her.

    Arranging the necklace, wearing the bib, and combing the messy little fox fur, Hu Yaoyao enjoyed the service of the big beauty confidently. Beside her mouth, her favorite little wings must also be kept for her, no matter how many chickens are on the table, the wings are all hers.

    After eating and drinking enough, Hu Yaoyao licked her paws in satisfaction, and was about to slip away and play with her mobile phone after dinner.

    Life is too comfortable, except that there is no entertainment, everything else is fine.

    The clinker's hind legs only exerted a little force, and Xie Zheng pressed her on his lap, touched her round belly, and said in an unclear tone: "You will enjoy it, and leave when you are full. What are you busy doing bad things these days?" ?”

    Huh?

    Why do you still forcefully keep people, ah no, keep foxes?

    Hu Yaoyao licked her paw and pushed Xie Zheng's little paw a little harder.     Xie Zheng changed the subject and said, "     Tomorrow

    we meet with old friends and need to go out. Do you stay here to look after the house, or go out with me?" Have an event at home or go out?     The little red fox, who was still struggling in Xie Zheng's arms just now, didn't move anymore. His paws eagerly pulled at Xie Zheng's sleeves, and the upturned little fox's face was full of flattering smiles. How could this kind of outing be without her, she must go with her.     "Want to go? Then be good today."     "—Jiu!"     Come on, isn't she just being good, when will she not be good?     The little red fox who was thinking of running away after eating didn't leave. Even because he was going out the next day, his soft little claws clenched into fists and beat Xie Zheng's shoulders back and forth, and the little fox's tail that was hidden didn't leave. He generously touched Xie Zheng's leg.