Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Mr. Xie. (two more)

    The hot gaze behind him gradually disappeared.

    While Hu Yaoyao breathed a sigh of relief inaudibly, she couldn't help but frowned, still wondering whether the hero's mind had been flooded, or whether he was caught by the door, and this happened suddenly today.

    Now that it can be found out that Bai Yueguang made a mistake, then there must be such a turning point in the plot of the original text.

    Hu Yaoyao, who has been in this world for a while, knows very well that there are some things that cannot be avoided if one wants to, such as some major plots, such as Ouyang Xu being recognized as a wealthy family, a birthday party, and Su Rouqing's participation in a movie.

    These plot points are like a towering tree.

    In addition to the main trunk, other sporadic events are its branches, which may be slightly pruned, which may affect the cause and effect, but these are nothing, and they will all be rounded back strangely in the end.

    For example, Hu Yaoyao's early breakup caused Ouyang Xu to be unable to participate in the performance, and thus was recognized as a wealthy family, but after she intervened, the process was directly omitted, and the result of Ouyang Xu's recognition as a result was simply and rudely achieved.

    And a birthday party...

    no!

    The birthday party has changed!

    Hu Yaoyao's eyes widened suddenly, and she instantly found out the key point.

    In the original plot, Su Rouqing and Ouyang Xu should have cooked rice with raw rice because of a cup of wine with seasoning, and then the emotional drama between the two parties developed by leaps and bounds, but Hu Yaoyao saved the beauty that day, and then told Hu Yuanqing to be optimistic about Su Rouqing. No chance was given.

    That's how the birthday party went.

    Now Su Rouqing has become an artist of their Qingya Entertainment, so far she has no good looks towards Ouyang Xu, let alone emotional matters.

    Thinking about it this way, all the plot points are on Ouyang Xu and Su Rouqing.

    As long as one of them changes, the original plot will no longer count!

    "Did he hurt you?"

    Hu Yaoyao was so absorbed in her thoughts that someone lifted her locked left hand and gently stroked her wrist twice. With this movement, there was a slight tingling pain, which brought people back to their senses in an instant.

    His eyes floated up, and they met Xie Zheng's pupils, which were slightly dark, filled with some emotions that Hu Yaoyao couldn't see clearly.

    Her eyes fell on the blue and red wrists, and she simply leaned in front of him, and said aggrievedly: "Yeah, he is like a lunatic, scratching and hurting me. I have to blow it off, Mr. Xie~"

    The slight chill in Xie Zheng's eyes, which was still somewhat angry, disappeared, and there was even a suspicious blush on the base of his ears.

    For thousands of years in this world, Xie Zheng has always been served by the Chen family. After a long time, most of them will use the title of Mr. to show respect to the elders, but now the word 'Mr.' is not just a simple one. meaning.

    Mr. Xie?

    Xie Zheng's eyes fell on Hu Yaoyao's constantly opening and closing red lips, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, he took the wrist in his palm to his mouth, and blew gently.