Chapter 2

Chapter 2 If it is filmed, what will happen to the female one in the end...

    After leaving the company, Hu Yaoyao readily accepted Zhao Ping's suggestion and moved on the same day. According to Zhao Ping's words, that is, 'if the old ones don't go, the new ones won't come'.

    Just the shabby apartment that the original body bought for Guan Xu's self-esteem?

    It looks bad.

    Zhao Ping came to help, and glanced around the apartment with a sharp gaze. When he didn't see the man's belongings, he silently breathed a sigh of relief.

    It is said to be moving, but there are not many things to take away.

    The original owner's clothes, shoes and bags are all black and white, which is Hu Yaoyao's least favorite color.

    She took a look, frowned and said, "I don't want these clothes anymore."

    Zhao Ping took a look, and they were all old styles from last year and the year before last. Thinking of Guan Xu, who was obviously nowhere to be found in the circle, several small web dramas have been released recently, so there is no need to talk about where Hu Yaoyao's money is spent.

    After cleaning up these old clothes, I finally packed up and got on the car, but only one suitcase was filled.

    Looking at these, Zhao Ping felt uncomfortable and said, "Yaoyao, you'd better move back to your parents' house. It's better to have family members to take care of you than to go outside."

    Move back home?

    How can this work!

    "No, no, it's fine if I live outside." Hu Yaoyao quickly refused, "I'm an adult, and it's inappropriate to live with my parents. Just find a place to live, I don't choose.

    " Then he opened his spiritual wisdom and lived with the old peach tree spirit since he was a child.

    Lao Taoshu is also a teacher and a friend, and treats her well, but it is not the relationship between parents and children. Not to mention that she is not the original Hu Yaoyao now, if she reveals her secrets, things will be troublesome.

    Zhao Ping thought she was making a fuss, and after pondering for a moment, he said, "It's fine if you don't stay home. Your brother prepared a birthday present for you on your birthday a while ago, and bought a villa in Dongjin. If it wasn't for you, you insisted on quitting." Acting, the keys are in your hands. You just want to move, so just live there, I have the keys."

    "Yeah, it's my brother who treats me best."

    Hu Yaoyao hurriedly responded, her little head nodding quickly.

    Her face was bright, but Hu Yaoyao didn't have much hope in her heart.

    Let it be a golden nest and a silver nest, where is her little fox's den on the Great Wu Mountain?

    The four seasons in the Great Wushan Mountain are like spring, full of spiritual energy. The nest she built next to the old peach tree is surrounded by mountains and rivers. Every day when she wakes up, she sees flowers, trees, and all kinds of creatures. And in this metropolis full of human beings, moving again is nothing more than moving from one steel cage to another.

    The expectations were not that high, Hu Yaoyao got sleepy after a while after getting into the car.

    "Xiao Zhao, wake me up when I get to the place."

    She didn't know what was going on, but now she was suddenly very sleepy.

    The veins on Zhao Ping's forehead popped up, and he was speechless.