Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Hu Yaoyao: There is a little bit of excitement. ...

    It will take some time before the banquet officially begins.

    But more and more people came, Hu Yaoyao glanced around and classified the people who will attend the banquet in the future.

    One is rich and powerful, the capitalists surrounded by everyone and some juniors brought over. One is rich but not powerful, investors who are looking for cooperation opportunities like her brother, and the last category is beautiful female companions who are obviously pulled over to save face.

    Most of them are well-known artists in the industry.

    Bai Qi, whom Hu Yaoyao had met once, was also inside, holding the arm of a middle-aged man and smiling.

    Hu Yaoyao shook her head after watching it, and simply turned her head to eat the cake.

    "Yaoyao, is this delicious?"

    "Mmmm, it's delicious, would you like to have a try?" Hu Yaoyao ate the Black Forest cake slowly, her satisfied eyes narrowed, and said Warmly invite.

    Qi Jun glanced at the cake and said with a smile: "No, I don't like sweets very much."

    This kind of sweet food is also liked by girls.

    Hu Yaoyao saw the refusal in his eyes and didn't say anything, but suddenly felt that the cake in her mouth was not delicious. She looked down at the layer of dark chocolate chips on the top of the cake, tasting the bitter taste unique to chocolate. He put down the spoon in one bite.

    "Don't eat?" Qi Jun was a little surprised, "I see you like sweets."

    "Well, you will get fat if you eat too much."

    Hu Yaoyao smiled at him, the smile didn't reach his eyes.

    After all, it is not as delicious as red velvet, just one piece is enough.

    Qi Jun didn't notice Hu Yaoyao's abnormality at all, he just started chatting, all kinds of insinuations about whether Hu Yaoyao was single, his words and performance completely revealed the meaning of chasing someone.

    Hu Yaoyao was a little interested in this face at first, but what was thinking in her mind was the red velvet cake that was given by someone in her memory, and now she has no such intention.     Thinking of his relationship with Brother Cheap at work, Hu Yaoyao politely declined, "I don't think about anything else now, and work is the most important thing. You know, the showbiz doesn't allow dating."     Hu Yaoyao winked playfully wink.     Qi Jun understood her refusal, and there was a hint of disappointment in his eyes, "Yes, work is more important now, but girls are still too tired to stay in this line of work, so you need to pay more attention to your body..."     Let 's go Said a lot.     Finally, Qi Jun said generously:     "     But when you have the intention of falling in love, you might as well consider me. I think I'm still a humorous, passable young man." Jun's words made me laugh, and Hu Yaoyao said with crooked eyebrows: "As you said, such an excellent young man, there are many girls who like you, maybe one day you will meet the right girl, you are sure to immediately This flag?"     "Suddenly found that what you said made sense, so I will take back what I said before."     Qi Jun immediately changed his words, and he couldn't talk too much.     Seeing that he was very interesting, Hu Yaoyao burst out laughing, Qi Jun saw her laughing, so he laughed too.     Just waiting to find a few more topics for further chatter, the surroundings suddenly became lively.     Qi Jun glanced at the gate of the banquet hall, and when he was guessing which family was coming, his eyes focused on that place, and he said in shock: "Why would the Chen family send someone over? Who is that person next to him? It looks familiar..."     There were a few waiters at the dining bar who were mixing drinks, and the nearest waiter glanced along and exclaimed, "Wow! It's Xie Zheng, my male god !"     Qi Jun: "...?"     How could people in the showbiz get involved with the Chen family?