Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    At the end of the last two scenes, Hu Yaoyao and Xie Zheng successfully wrapped up.

    "The two teachers have worked hard during this time!" The

    staff presented two bouquets of flowers and said a series of words of blessing.

    Sun Tiancheng is much more pragmatic, and each person gets a big red envelope, wishing the two of them a bright future. The shooting scene was full of joy, and a big cake was specially ordered.

    However, in fact, the completion time of the whole drama is only a week away, not a few days away.

    For this reason, Hu Yaoyao couldn't help complaining deeply about why they didn't finish together, it was so troublesome to make such a mobilization.

    "Hey, Mr. Xie, why don't you celebrate alone?" Hearing Hu Yaoyao's complaint, Su Rouqing whispered: "This person never participates in the wrap-up banquet, so why not make a cake to celebrate after the shooting. Yes Now, you and Mr. Xie...how far have you developed?"

    "What, what step."

    Facing Su Rouqing's gossiping eyes, Hu Yaoyao's eyes flickered, acting as if she had nothing to do with Xie Zheng .

    Su Rouqing clicked her tongue twice, then patted her on the shoulder and said, "Okay, I won't ask any more questions. Just remember to tell me when you will win Teacher Xie, the high mountain flower. Come on!"

    Hu Yao Yao replied perfunctorily, and after seeing him off, she sat on the sofa and asked the make-up artist to remove her makeup. She was sitting here, but her mind had already drifted away.

    If it was said that Hu Yaoyao was a little embarrassed to go to Xie Zheng for a good night's sleep yesterday, then Xie Zheng proposed to go back to Beijing with him this morning...

    I have to say that Hu Yaoyao was very moved.

    Hu Yaoyao couldn't resist the double temptation of beauties and delicious food. Besides, even though it was agreed to cooperate with the next drama, who knows when the filming will start. If it takes a long time, what if something happens? !

    Thinking of this, Hu Yaoyao's little fox paw couldn't bear it anymore.

    after an hour.

    After Hu Yaoyao left Zhou Ya a small note of 'going out for a trip', she used a little trick to hide her mobile phone in Xie Zheng's suitcase, and squatted obediently in front of Xie Zheng's room door in the shape of a fox.

    The moment the door opened, the little red fox stretched out its little fox claws and scratched in mid-air, as if saying where to go, take me too!

    Chen Yi: "...!"

    This fox really understands human nature, and came here on time.

    Xie Zheng smiled, bent down and hugged the little red fox into his arms.

    Did he bring an extra fox? Chen Yi spent a little more time. By the time Hu Yaoyao realized it, he was already sitting in the first-class cabin of the plane, watching all the check-in staff serving Xie Zheng alone.

    "Sir, would you like a cup of coffee?" The

    good-looking, fair-skinned stewardess pushed the dining car over and asked in a low voice. Among other things, the scorching eyes were sure to be Xie Zheng's fans. !

    Chen Yi knew that his husband was used to it, and said in a low voice, "Just pour a cup of hot water." The

    stewardess smiled, and poured a cup of hot water as she said, and handed it over, only blinking at Xie Zheng when she was evacuating.