Chapter 6

Chapter 6 How does she have a kind of old cow eating tender grass now...

    At 3 o'clock in the afternoon that day, it was the set reading time for the crew of "May You Be Loved".

    Because of Hu Yaoyao's facial allergy caused by suspected drinking at the dinner party the day before, the supporting actors who arrived early whispered and argued whether Hu Yaoyao could come today.

    An actor's face is a guy who eats, if it is destroyed, it will be gone.

    The assistant director Chen Yong who was passing by listened to it, and immediately gave the two people who talked the most about it a brain collapse, "Go and see your script, gossip or something. Yaoyao's face is good."

    "Hehe , just pretend you didn't hear..."

    "You two brats!"

    Chen Yong scolded them again, then turned and hurried away.

    The two gossiping young actors looked at each other, stuck out their tongues and didn't dare to talk nonsense.

    Seeing that the time was approaching, the protagonists also came one after another.

    Compared with Xie Zheng, who still exudes repulsion even when he arrives at the scene, Fang Qixuan with straightforward personality and Su Rouqing who is full of vitality are undoubtedly easy to get in touch with.

    In addition, these two people are a man, a woman, and a woman, but after a while, everyone hit it off. Wechat was added on the spot, saying that they wanted to form a wechat group so that they could contact each other privately.

    Holding the information, Sun Tiancheng poked his head with a smile and said, "League, why don't you bring me one     ?

    "     They have already had a large group, and now the small group is specially used for chatting, how can they pull the leader in.     Sun Tiancheng said with a stern face, "Hey, look at what you are saying, what's the matter, a small group was formed to complain about the director and gossip? One or two, let me focus on the performance, don't worry about it Spread the word."     "I know!"     Everyone answered with a smile, knowing what he said that was half a joke and half a warning.

    They have all signed a non-disclosure agreement, how dare they spread small news outside.

    "Sister Rouqing, do you want to bring Brother Xie Zheng into the group?"

    A girl asked abruptly.

    The group of people who were bustling before suddenly fell silent. Su Rouqing looked at Xie Zheng at the other end of the round table who said 'no one should enter', and said in a low voice, "Actor Xie looks so cold, I don't dare, how about changing someone else?" Try it?"

    "Sister Rouqing, you are the heroine, and there are many rival scenes in the play, the film king will not refuse your invitation, right?"

    "Yes, yes, if Sister Rouqing can't do it, let alone We're here."

    "Miss Rouqing, you can go..."

    Several actors began to boo, and put high hats on Su Rouqing's head one after another.

    Su Rouqing knew that these people were just trying to get close to Xie Zheng and push her out to be the young bird, but there was really no way for her to say no. A pair of apricot eyes narrowed into half circles in embarrassment, and a few strands of sadness were also dyed between the brows.

    Fang Qixuan couldn't see girls being embarrassed the most, and said bluntly: "If you want to go, go by yourself, don't use Rouqing as a raft, who doesn't know that Brother Xie Zheng never adds any girl's contact information? If you are so brave, why don't you go by yourself? "