Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Who's Who's Substitute.

    "Wait a minute, who allowed you to approach me?" The

    cold air surged, and the distance narrowed.     Hu Yaoyao took a few steps back at the fastest speed, and gave three golden sentences: "Don't contact again after breaking up. It is impossible to be friends with your ex. I will decide to use the

    resources I promised you."

One sentence just blocked Guan Xu's mouth that was about to open.

    Before Hu Yaoyao had met Guan Xu with the help of cell phone photos and previous memories, it was the first time to meet a real person face to face.

    To be able to become the male protagonist in the original book, Guan Xu is not bad looking, with sword-shaped eyebrows, nose like a knife, and a pair of deep and affectionate eyes are even more points, the whole person reveals a kind of melancholy from inside to outside The taste of a nobleman.

    It's a pity that the gold and jade are ruined, and Hu Yaoyao is clear about the things that he used the original owner.

    Besides, how could this 'noble son' whose whole body was built with her money compare to Xie Zheng?

    In terms of temperament alone, there is a big difference!

    Hu Yaoyao couldn't help but glanced down at the screen saver replaced by Xie Zheng's photo, purifying her eyes.

    "Yaoyao, don't be angry." Guan Xu reluctantly said: "Do you know that I have been looking for you like crazy during this time, I am afraid that you will encounter some accidents, obviously we were not fine before, why suddenly One day you broke up, and then disappeared."

    "I'm really worried about you..." The

    worry is true, and the fear is also true, but if Hu Yaoyao sees it, this person's heart is full of anger.

    Being replaced on the eve of filming with Bai Yueguang in my heart, no one can figure it out, right?

    "Stop!"

    Too lazy to listen to the scumbag's pretentiously affectionate remarks, Hu Yaoyao crossed her arms and said, "Since you have found me, I will stop talking nonsense. You know why we are in love. You know, if we break up, we should break up more simply, and don't let me look down on you."

    "Yaoyao, what are you talking about?"

    "We've been in love for so long, don't you know my temper? I know, I made a mistake about the birthday, I should choose to spend your birthday with you instead of If you want to work part-time, look, I also brought you to make up for your birthday present."

    Guan Xu took out an item from his messenger bag.

    The red velvet box had a square shape, and when the lid was lifted, two rings lay quietly inside, one large and one small, shining with a faint halo.

    It's okay if it doesn't light up, but once it lights up, it can be said that Hu Yaoyao's big firecracker has been ignited again.

    "There are some people here, they are cheap bones. I didn't cherish them when I had them before, and came to kneel and lick them eagerly when I lost them. Why, I bought a roadside stall for more than ten yuan, just thinking of coaxing people?

    " Too cheap.

    Hu Yaoyao's chest heaved up and down in anger, and her eyes were full of anger.

    Regarding the ring, Hu Yaoyao's memory is especially fresh.

    She remembered that the original body was full of affection, and chose to give away a pair of custom-made couple diamond rings worth more than 100,000 yuan on Valentine's Day. She was full of joy and wanted Guan Xu to wear it, but in the end, the other party prevaricated in every possible way, and the original owner threw the ring away in anger. Put it into the trash can, and was accused by Guan Xu of playing the young lady's temper.