š— š—æ.š—„š—®š—·š—®š˜„š—®š˜'š˜€ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒ...

By Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 11

41.4K 1.7K 62
By Realest_thinker7

"Dignity??" Abhay whispered with a frowned expression.

"Yeah you took it away when I fell asleep in the flight I know–" Shreya's Voice cracked and she looked away with teary eyes.

Abhay sighed and got up, he correct himself and look at Sherya, he said straightly without any emotions
"I didn't do anything with you Shreya, I know that whatever I was going to do with you was wrong but I promise to you Shreya that without your permission I won't touch you" He left the room and went to the other side of his chamber.

Shreya didn't even look at him once and "A person who makes my life hell who can go to any extent so this promise is nothing for him" The tears fall from her eyes and she sleeps in the same position without believing in him because she hates him.

Next morning,

Shreya yawned and opened her eyes. Beautiful sun rays fell on her face. She looked at the ceiling and thought about the things which she was gonna do in this palace as she knew that nobody is happy with her here so cutting the time is gonna be so difficult for her.

She got up and shouted "…what the hell are you doing here Priyal?" Without saying anything Priyal ran to her and hugged her tightly and because of lack of balance Shreya fall on bed with Priyal.

"Priyal, aap yahan kar kya rahi hai??" Still no answer came from her mouth.
( Priyal, what are you doing here??)

"Dude, this Rajawat's palace is a haunted palace. It's like a puzzle and I got lost in it but finally I reached here," Priyal said and lay down beside Shreya.

"Ohkk but who told you that I am here in this haunted palace??" Sherya asked while looking at Priyal.

"Aree your devar (Brother-in-law) called me and informed me that you're here so I came from Jodhpur" Priyal said this like it is not a big matter.

"My devar, means Shlok…?" Shreya asked and sat on top of Priyal.

"Yes, his name was Shlok'' Priyal said and Shreya's expressions changed into seriousness she got up from her and stood on the ground.

"Priyal you're going from here right now because I don't want whatever happens with me–"

"Bhabhi saa" Shreya turned and see Abhay and Shlok together at the entrance but Shlok's eyes were somewhere else, Priyal get up from the bed in the meanwhile Sherya grab the dupatta and cover herself properly while Abhay's knuckles tighten when he saw her in disheveled state without dupatta.

"Ohh I see you have already met with your friend. Actually Bhabhi saa I was going to give you a surprise but she spoiled it, '' Shlok said with a fake sad expression.

"Umm sorry actually hum khud ko rok nahi paye isliye humne aapka lobby mein wait nahi kiya" Priyal said with a smile.

(Umm I am sorry, I couldn't control myself from from meeting her that's why i didn't wait for you in lobby)

"Don't worry bhai saa(Shlok) she's going in the evening right, Priyal??" Shreya asked and Priyal looked at her with confusion But only one sign from her eyes and Priyal nodded.

"Yeah actually because of my study I can't stay here–" Before Priyal could complete her sentence a loud anklet sound fell in their ears and they all turned and saw Padmini, Anaya and other servants with a lot of jewelry and clothes.

"If you guys are free from each other then listen to me carefully" Padmini moved her eyes to Shreya who now covered her head.

"Today is your and Abhay's reception and then muh dikhai as well, everything is here but if you want something then you can make list so anyone who will go to the market will bought the things"

Padmini gestured to the servants to put all the things and they all kept it and went back while bowing their heads and Padmini looked at Shreya.

"So, go and get ready after that the make up artist will come and Abhay, Shlok you both come with me" Padmini went out to ignore Priyal.

"Priyal you wait here I'll come after taking a bath" Shreya went to the bathroom and Priyal saw the jewelry and clothes.

*****************
"Please, Aanya baisa let us go, we have only 15 minutes work in the market" Shreya pleaded.

"Bhabhi saa, I am not stopping you but the makeup artist is here" Aanya makes the excuse because her brothers affect her more than her bhabhi's pleading.

"But please Aanya, we promise we'll come in 15 minutes," Priyal said in an extra sweet voice.

"Okay, fine I will say to Manoj uncle to take you to both market but only for 15 minutes" Aanya went with Shreya and Priyal trailed behind her as the venue was far away from their palace so there was Noone to stop them.

"Manoj uncle take them to the market and make sure to take them back as early as you can" Aanya ordered and the driver bowed his head and Shreya and Priyal sat with thanking Aanya.

****************
"Go, Priyal, buy whatever you want. I am in the car and waiting for you in the parking lounge" Shreya said and Priyal nodded her head and went out and Shreya waited for her in the car.

"Umm choti rani saa hum yeh pani ki bottle bharkar ate hai" Shreya nodded at the driver.

As the driver got out of the car a loud bumped sound of bumping the cars echoed Shreya's head loudly bumped against the window and she fell on the seat. Meanwhile Viraj came out from his car and walked to Shreya's car.

He opens the back door and picks Shreya from the seat and takes her to his car. From the other side, Priyal was coming after shopping. She saw Viraj who sat on the driver's seat and Manoj uncle who was seeing this from a distance.

Before Priyal could do anything the car went away she took out her phone and called to Shlok and told her everything as she cut the call a dangerous voice fell in her ears.

"You act so well, Priyal" She turned and saw her death Siddharth Chauhan who was leaning to his Audi.

On the other side Shreya got her consciousness back and as she got up from her seat she saw Viraj in the driver's seat.

"Viraj" Shreya took his name and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Yes baby girl you know what you're looking damn sexy in this rajputi poshak I want to do something with you because as everyone knows that I want to make you mine but don't worry with this I will give you the punishment of cheating" Viraj smirked and Shreya's whole body shivering from fear.

The whole Chauhan family reached Udaipur as they got to know about Shreya the Chauhan family has their own royalty at this place too.

Viraj stopped his car near the big farm house and dragged Shreya from the car.

"Ahhh leave me you are hurting me" Sherya screamed more when she felt he was dragging her inside some Villa.

"You bitch I am hurting you and what about you hurted me you slut—"

"Leave her Viraj" A loud sound echoed,
Abhay was sitting on the entrance of the villa chair while putting her leg on the other.

"You, I will kill you today—"

"Ohh so you will kill me, leave it Viraj Chauhan when I kidnapped and marry to Sherya on your own place then for your kind information this is my place, kill is a big word bro you can't even touch me here" He warned him and so many bodyguards came in the surroundings while Abhay got up and walked to Shreya.

*****************

Sneak peak:-

As Abhay entered the room because everyone was out he saw all the lights were off and heard someone's whimpering and crying voice. First he switched on the lights and saw Shreya in a corner sitting on the floor crying her eyes out.

Abhay smirked but masked his expressions "Shreya, what happened?? Why are you sitting here?" Abhay said without any expressions.

Shreya looked up and saw Abhay's neutral face "Do you really love me Abhay??" The peace his heart gets hearing his own name from his love of life can't be expressed in words.

"If you have doubt in this matter then I can't do anything" He said with hardness and turned to the dressing as he took off his watch a beautiful slow voice fell in his ears and his smirk wider than before.

"Then make me yours, you have permission" Shreya hugged Abhay from behind and he saw her from the mirror.
___________________
_______________

Hope you all like the update sorry for the late update I was extremely busy in my freshers and the next update will be also late because from next week I have my exams.

Please bear with this and my Shiddat-e-Hayat readers Please wait till Sunday I will update a new chapter there too.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 13.1K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
731K 27.3K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
1.4M 47K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...