RohiRat Tales

By SophieArshian

ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubt... More

Our Friendship Story
Alone Time
Cheating
We are, or, Are we?
The Trolls
Us above all
Different Teams 1
The last nail
Different Teams 2
The Lost Ring
An ExCiTiNg SeRiEs
Valentine's Day
The Chat
The New Year Party
The WI Series
Chats 2
Chats 3
Snippets
How a bond starts
How the tables turn!
Update!
I hate that country!
A bond straight from the Heart
Chat 4
New teams
Note + Question⁉️
Happy Birthday Ro💙
Snippets 2
Gaslighting 1
Gaslighting 2
Why you always need a Rohit Sharma
The Better Halves
New story!
Password
Trolls 2
New book!
Snippets 3
Our Special Thing
Why you always need a Virat Kohli
Overwhelmed!
Snippets 4
Mug Cakes
The Originals
Chats 5
RoKo
Morning hangover
Caught in action
Snippets 5
Un-Sharing

The Ro-mance king

2.8K 145 59
By SophieArshian

Heyloooooo!!

My exams are not over but I am back? How? Procrastination.

I started writing this update long back and finally finished it today!

It's a really mixed kinda update so I hope y'all like it!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Rohit was sitting in the dressing room after facing a v
rather upsetting loss against Australia in their first T20 match.

He opened his phone to see his Twitter buzzing with mentions.

He assumed it was the loss and obviously the captain was to be blamed.

He still opened the app to see what the experts had to say now.

He was left rather shocked that it was not all about the loss, it was about a playful moment that happened on the field!

Turns out the moment that happened in good spirit as in fun and games wasn't taken such by the audience.

It was a very important wicket for India and no one actually heard the ball hitting the bat.

DK went ahead to take the DRS and also got Maxwell going to the pavilion.

Rohit was infact happy and had run to praise dk for his thinking.

In their own playful way Rohit had held his face in a way that people somehow assumed he was fighting or grabbing dk's neck.

# DK is his senior! How can Rohit behave like this with his senior? Captaincy sarr pe chadh gayi hai lagta hai

# And people said Virat was the aggressive one, lol! Look at your new captain now! Bhugto ab

# What a disrespect to a great player like Kartik, I can't even imagine how he must've felt at this moment. I am feeling very bad for him!

Rohit just sighed disapprovingly at this clownery.

He put on the tv to see Dk speaking to the host.

Dk was again asked about the same incident. Dk just laughed and said that they both were really good friends and it was just a joke.

Rohit was now feeling guilty that Dk had to go justify because of him, his overthinking reached to a limit that now he was thinking if dk actually felt bad about what happened.

Well otherwise he won't but this was live on tv so maybe!

Rohit wouldnt be at peace if he didn't talk to dk aboyt this so he walked out to find him.

Dk was washing his face when Rohit patted him from behind.

Ro- Dk sunn na...

Dk- What Shams?
He asked annoyed by his constant poking.

Ro- Woh you know na what happened on the ground?

Dk- we lost, yeah.

Ro- No, not that... The other thing when I grabbed you face, remember?

Dk- Haa ofcourse, how can I forget! You are one A class idiot you know that?
He laughed with the foam on his face.

Ro- Sorry yaar dk, I didn't mean it that way, masti kar raha tha actually but then all of this happened...

Dk- Shams have you gone totally insane?
He snapped back suddenly.

Ro- No i mean...

Dk- Aye shut up.
He washed off all the soap from his face to face Rohit.

Dk- Full captain you have become? Big man Sharma you've become na? Sorry and all you're gonna say? Waah waah...

Ro- No I just didn't mean to do that on the field yaar, dressing room mai toh chalta hai na.

Dk- Ohhohoho, Do one thing, field pe you become one Shahrukh Khan and come running to hug me and all okay?
Better yet, come kiss me on the forehead like one romantic hero you've become...

He slapped Rohit's forehead,
Dk- Sorry and all you will say, useless fellow!

He flung his arm around Rohit's neck and walked back to the team.

Rohit though let it go but things just didn't leave his mind completely.

In the next match, Rohit played like he had come prepared.

The wickets kept falling but Rohit kept the runs coming.

The match was on a equal point when Hardik lost his wicket.

Rohit initially threw his head back but only got happy realising it's dk and if anyone could do it, he could.

Dk came in when India needed 9 runs in 6.

He needed no telling what to do, he had just come in and smashed the ball out of the park, first with a six and then a four.

Rohit just saw him do the magic he always did and that's why he was DK.

As soon as he hit the six Rohit excitedly ran towards dk and gave him a big hug.

Dk hugged him back too laughing.

Ro- See, I told you I can do it.

Dk- do what?
He asked confused, already forgotten about it.

Ro- Become the romantic hero you wanted me to? See I came running to hug to.
He explained seriously and DK just burst out laughing.

Dk- you are one big character you know?

Ro- I do, absolutely.
He laughed along.

Harry- Look at Cap Ro! Look how he ran! Cap ro and DK!
He pointed it to everyone excited.

Ash- their friendship doesn't go back 15 years for nothing! They're buddies!
He slapped Harry's head and walked ahead.

Harry- Best buds, Ash, best buds!
He laughed and walked along with him.

Virat who was laughing uptil now just frowned lightly.

He had the "No! Mine!" Look on his face but he let it go.

This didn't end with the second T20.

In the third T20 against Australia, India was bowling first.

The entire Indian team roared as dk stumped out yet another wicket.

Rohit ran to dk and hugged him once.

Rohit being Rohit had waited for this moment.

He looked around once before grabbing dk's face and kissing his helmet.

Dk's eyes widened at that.
Dk- Did he just!?
He asked Yuzi who stood in front of him.

Rohit knew what he was doing and he immediately broke into a embarrassed laughter, hiding his face.

Dk- This man I tell you is going to be the death of me!
He laughed and they returned back to the game.

After the innings, they walked back together where dk just dragged him back.

Dk- You all know SRK na, now meet this sasta version RSK! Full one romantic hero he becomes on field.

Rish- But what happened? Why're you dragging bhaiya?

Dk- This mad man gave me a forehead kiss on the field with all the cameras and all.
He almost managed not to laugh.

Rohit looked at them and they all burst out laughing.

Harry- that was epicc!!

Yuzi- I saw that happening live!
He chimed in.

Following this chaos, Virat entered the scene,
Vi- What's up? Why're we all laughing?

Harry- Cap Ro kissed Dk!
He said making it alot more scandalous than it had to be.

Vi- What!?
He almost choked on his own saliva.

Ro- shut up Harry, I just kissed his helmet, it was a forehead kiss, stop making it weird!
He chided.

Vi- A forehead kiss? Why?
He asked weirded out.

Ro- Well I am planning to make this man my second wife so I said why not start on the field!
He said looking at DK to get a reaction.

Dk- oh really? I'll show you what to start.

He hit Rohit with a towel as he started running and dk ran behind him.

Yuzi- So now we have new bromance in town?

Harry- Or romance maybee! You never know!

Ash- they're both crazy!
He laughed.
__________________

Vi- so is that how it feels to see Rohit and me do random shit? Because I don't feel so good?
He mumbled to himself.

He decided to ignore this all and slumped down on the bed with his phone.

It had been a while he had opened his Rohit Sharma fanclub, so he decided to go chat with some Rohit and RohiRat fans from that account.

He was Anuvir for his fanclub friends, the name he took from his own and Anushka's name.

He opened the account to see his friends group blasting with chats, it was filled with chats and it was still on.

He saw one of his favourite Rohit fan Drishti tagging him in the group chat,

@anuvir!!! Where tf are you!!

Vi- I am back people!👑

Drishti- Finally! Omg did you watch the match?

Vi- Ofcourse I did! Why're you all spamming?

Karan- Did you not see!? Ro and DK!!❤️

"Not again!!" He mumbled to himself.

Vi- Yeah I did, so?

Drishti- They're both so cute together!! 🥺🧿

Karan- I think my RohiRat ship's got some competition😬
He declared making Virat frown.

Vi- They're just friend's guys, not even best friends.

Nishil- Well not according to the bwc champions episode with DK and Ro! They're besties and really really cute man!

He knew this Nishil guy wasn't a great fan of his, he actually wasn't all that fond of RohiRat already but he was a nice guy who loved Rohit so Virat actually did bond with him to an extent.

Vi- Nishil you're just trying to get RohiRat some competition 😂

Drishti- Well in some other circumstances I'd have definitely agreed with you Anuvir but I think Nishil is upto something this time😌❤️

Vi- You too Drishti?

Drishti- Well I am not changing parties... I love Rohirat and they're my lifeline but it's not fair to not acknowledge that Ro and DK do act cute!

Nishil- Ofcourse they do! I am no offence to your RohiRat love but well other than those wicket hugs, when have you seen them doing all of this? It's rare to see Ro doing something like this so clearly Ro is a little more comfortable with DK, that's all.

Karan- Yeah that's well facts!

Vi- Yeah maybe he is more comfortable with DK after all.

He slammed down his phone annoyed with them too!

Virat was now just sitting idle in his room when Rohit entered.

He was panting so Virat immediately got up worried.
Vi- What happened?

Ro- That moron Dk, he made me run through the whole hotel to hit me with his towel. Though it was fun riling him up with those stupid romantic nicknames you know.
He said finally catching his breath.

Vi- Oh okay great.
He said disinterested.

Ro- Okay... I guess it's the routine time for guess what happened to Vi! How many lifelines do I get?

Vi- Shut up!
He barked.

Ro- None, okay. Let's start the game.

Ro- Is it something I did or it's just general?

Virat opened his mouth but was shut off by Rohit speaking again.

Ro- We won the game and it was a great game so definitely something I did.
So now, the question is...

Vi- Just stop talking okay, I don't wanna talk to you.

Ro- Why?
He asked confused.

Vi- You don't even look at me when we're on field!
He complained.

Ro- And by that you mean? Ab match chodke tujhe thodi dekhta reh sakta hu

Vi- OH SO TU MATCH CHODKE DK KO HUG KAR SAKTA HAI, MATCH CHODKE USKO FOREAHEAD KISS KAR SAKTA HAI PAR MUJHE DEKH NAHI SAKTA!

Ro- But I do look at you in the match...
He put it confused.

Vi- It's not about looking at me!
He screamed confused too.

Ro- Shant gadadhari bheem... Shant.

He went ahead to plop down beside him and Virat just huffed annoyed.

Ro- Why're you so sad baby? What happened baby?

Virat just glared at him and Rohit laughed.

Ro- I was just trying to annoy dk common! You know the grabbing incident that happened in the first T20 so I thought...

Vi- let's make a new best friend!

Ro- What? Are you kidding?

Vi- You're more comfortable with him obviously, you've never done this with me.

Ro- Virat Kohli never say this in public okay? Because the very next news in media is going to be "The long time Indian captain Vice captain duo in a relationship? Did Virat and Rohit cheat on Anushka and Ritika?"
He said in full seriously and Virat cracked a smile even though he was in a terrible mood.

Damn his smart mouth!

Vi- Yeah go on, distract me. Doesn't change the fact!

Ro- Arre mere baap, I was just trying to annoy dk! Ab kya karu mai? Tujhe godh mai utha lu.

Vi- kuch bhi kar! I don't care.
Rohit just threw his head back.

Virat dramatically turned his face to the other side annoyed.

Rohit closed his eyes to break into an embarrassing smile.

He just moved forward to kiss his forehead sideways and Virat immediately jumped out shocked.

Vi- What the fuck was that! Are you crazy? People already think we're more romance than bromance! You know what they're gonna think after this!?

Ro- And I've been saying this in what? Sanskrit!

Vi- I am just saying you should be comfortable with me.

Ro- Huh?

Vi- Uhg just see this! I anyway can't hide this anymore.

He handed his phone with his fan account open in Rohit's hand.

Ro- "Hitman ka Fan" Really Vi? Are you really serious? That's your fan account name! Hilarious!

Ro- Let's read the bio...

Vi- No! Give it back!
He tried to snatch it back but Rohit kept it to himself adamantly.

Ro- Mai toh Superman, Hitman ka Fan😴
Rohit pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing at his adorable best friend.

Ro- and what is that emoji you've used?
He asked cross eyed.

Vi- you wanna read more or not?

ICT💙

Ro- makes sense...

Rohikaira❤️

Ro- Rohikaira?

Vi- Rohit Ritika Samaira obviously.

Ro- I swear Vi you're so cute
He laughed.

RohiRat forever🧿

Ro- Aww bestie! Though I'd have to agree with that.

Vi- Oh you better! But look at them! Look what they're saying because of you!

Ro- They who...? Oh my god. You chat with the fans!
He asked confused before Virat shoved the chats in his face.

Vi- See! Even drishti is changing parties!

Ro- she just said she's not, vi! Just another day and they'll be back to RohiRat. We have that aura you know.
He said smug.

Vi- Oh sure we do!

They were laughing when vi's phone in Rohit's hand vibrated violently.

Ro- whoa too many messages! For Anuvir it seems!

Vi- yeah now I can't tell them I am Virat Kohli right?

Ro- Sure! Now open that!

Virat and Rohit opened the chats to see Drishti spamming the viral RohiRat video of their last ball celebration whilst they were sitting on the steps.

Drishti- GUYSSS! JUST LOOK AT THEM! I am sorry but no one even comes close to RohiRat! Just them! How cute is this!!😭😭❤️

Nishil- Oh well...

Drishti- Say it Nishil. Say it.

Nishil- Yeah okay they look cute. Maybe Virat and Ro and genuinely friends.

Virat immediately snatched his phone back super happy.
Vi- I think you meant Best friends Nishil and also mention that they're so comfortable around each other!

Nishil- Okay brother, you win, relax!😏 I admit, RohiRat is cute.

Virat screamed a yay and celebrated like he won a match.

Ro- now are you satisfied? Who is this boy anyway?

Vi- oh he is a huge Rohitian but the thing is, he isn't as much of a Virat Kohli fan.

Ro- You're talking to a hater?
He asked angrily.

Vi- No no! He is a very respectful Rohit fan. He isn't very fond of me because of the comparisons but otherwise he is quite respectful and I'd prefer such fans over the ones who only support me in good times.

Ro- you're wierd, you know that?

Vi- yep!

They both laid down tired.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bonus! (Surprise)

Rohit sat there with closed eyes and bated breath.

India was in a pickle and that too against Pakistan! The epic India vs Pakistan match.

He was watching it eitha  straight face but God knew what went in his mind.

He heard commotion and a happy one.

Virat was killing them!

Virat had smashed 3 boundaries in the 17th over and it seemed that India might just make it.

And following that came the shot to be remembered for ages, the sharp six. Two long marvellous sixes back to back!

Virat was molten lava.

The final over rolled in and hardik lost his wicket on the first ball.

His hopes were quitely lowering but he was still proud of what they had done, both Hardik and Virat.

Virat didn't give up and the chase just went on! He hit a huge six in the last over too. And it was a no ball!

Damn this man had his luck with him!

On the free hit, Virat somehow managed to get clean bowled and Rohit almost stopped breathing completely forgetting the free hit!

He finally took a breath seeing that they've both ran as it was a free hit!

Now they were on the last ball, dk had lost his wicket and now stood Ash facing the last ball.

Now they needed 2 out of 1, only he knew how he was still able to stand!

Nawaz bowled his ball and in all that chaos he just saw Ash walk away from that ball.

IT WAS A WIDE! NO!, HE COULDN'T BELIEVE ASH JUST DID THAT!
(HANDS DOWN MY FAVOURITE MOMENT IN THE MATCH!)

Ash thus became the unsung hero of this match!

Now they needed just one run from one ball!

Nawaz bowled his ball and Ashwin striked! The ball went far and THEY HAD DONE IT!! THEY DID IT!!

They all ran into the field overwhelmed with emotions not knowing what just happened!

Rohit went to Virat first because obviously!

Rohit was overwhelmed and emotional but that didn't stop the mischief in him.

He ran towards Virat to pick him up and twirl him a bit!

Virat was expecting a big hug but this? His eyes widened in shock while his smile widened knowing Rohit always did what he said!

Virat just hugged him tight knowing what this win meant to them!

Ro- Romantic enough? Pure stadium ke saamne tujhe godh mai uthaya hai, isse romantic kya ho sakta hai?
He spoke in that hug and they burst out laughing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And now... We're done for sure!!

Why is this update 3000 words long? I would never know!

I've been writing this whole thing for so long I think I've forgotten what I've written in the initial part!

I don't know how this went so I hope y'all liked it!

Byee! See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 853 10
A story mainly focusing on three people amongst them Two are Soul Brothers and Two are real who were separated years ago. All bound with the other ei...
97.2K 4.2K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❤️Mahirat❤". God knows how and when I s...
16.5K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
22.8K 1.1K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.