𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛�...

Від taekookissed_

A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The... Більше

Story Introduction
Characters Intro
1.Kim Mansion
2.A reunion
3. Missing something
4.Butterflies
5.Everything was so perfect
6.Why are you limping?
7.Mission tiger
8.Day 1
9.Shopping
10.Gorgeous
11.Pathetic
12.Letting you go
13. Not letting you go
14.Show off
15.A new beginning
16.Changes
17.A date
18.Prettiest for me
19.Promise
20.Still the same
21.Just love me
22.Smells like Jasmine
24.Precious bun
25.You're crazy
26.Kiss me
27.Mine
28.Messed up
29.I'll go with him
30.Earn it yourself
31.What made you love me?
32.Yours
33.Forever
34.Always my baby
35.Back to home
36.Where were you?
37.Busy
38.A total mess
39.Explainations
40.Let's end this
41.Together
42.A Long way to go
43.One step closer
44.Who's she?
45.🌚🌝
46.Mrs.CEO
47.Step 2
48.Private talk
49.Revelations
50.What's next?
51.It's getting too much
52.I need you
53.Something's not right.
54.Finally the day!
55.What happened to him?
56.It's not a mistake
57.Acceptance
58.Pretty Koo
59.It's a blessing
60.It'll take time
61.Learn from the mistakes
62.Just a fall
63.Disappointment
64.Another chance
65.It's not easy
66.You deserve it
67.Party night
68.It's for the better
69.I'm sorry
70.I can't
71.This can't happen
72.Love has no limits!
♡ Epilogue ♡
Prequel

23.Surprise

13.5K 680 256
Від taekookissed_

"Why do we have to go back? I'm missing here already" Jungkook whined with a pout on his lips looking around his lil palace for the last time as Taehyung started to drive the car.Taehyung chuckled at the pouty bunny before placing his free hand on the bunny's.
"We can come back again Koo." Taehyung assured stroking his wife's soft palm.
Jungkook nodded in agreement as he know they can't stay there all the time leaving every other things behind.There are a lot of other responsibilities too for both of them.
Still the pout was there on his lips which was kissed away by the CEO in no second and that was enough to change the entire mood of Jungkook from a pouty bunny to a blushy bunny.

Parking the car Taehyung jogged to other side to open the door for his wife and proceeded to lift the bunny in his arms to take him inside the Mansion.But before he could a wide eyed Jungkook slapped his hand away.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked eventhough he knew his husband's intention already.
"Taking you inside" Taehyung said with eyes squinted at confusion as jungkook himself is the one who told him to carry him to the car at the cottage because he had a little difficulty with walking after their morning session in the shower.

"We are in our home.Someone might see us" Jungkook reasoned shaking his head in denial.
"Umm  So....?" Taehyung asked again with confusion.

"Nothing.You won't understand.You just go inside.I can manage it by myself" Jungkook said knowing there's no use in arguing with that man.
He was about to step out when Taehyung again tried to lift him.
"I said No" Jungkook whisper yelled slapping his hand away, looking around if someone is there.

Taehyung let out a sigh, looking around to confirm there's no one.When he found it empty around he lifted Jungkook in bridal style ignoring the yellings of protest from his wife.

He hissed when an angry bunny bite on his neck with a glare trying to get out of his hold.
"Stop it or else I'll drop you here" Taehyung said with a serious face loosening the grip a little which made Jungkook gasp.
He snaked his hands around Taehyung neck and tightened the grip, clutching on Taehyung with a pout mumbling some inaudible curses at the rude CEO.

Hiding his smile Taehyung made his way to the mansion.

Reaching the living room Jungkook wiggled in Taehyung's hold.
"Ok drop me here.I need to go to the kitchen." Jungkook said trying to get out of his husband's arms who paid no attention to his wife's words and started to climb the stairs to their room with his usual blank face.

"Yahh I said drop me here." Jungkook said pinching on Taehyung's shoulder to gain his attention making the man to hiss again at the lil sting.

"I'm not your taxi driver so that you can order me where to drop you off.So shut up and stop attacking me or else I'll kiss you right here" Taehyung warned making the bunny cover his lips with a horrified expression.He looked around the living room and let out a sigh when he found no one there.He knew Taehyung won't hesitate to do something like that.But What if their kids get to see that scene or what if his in laws.Jungkook shook his head at the embarrassing thought and decided to keep quiet like the obedient bunny he is.

"Do I really have to go to the office today?" Taehyung asked making the bunny lay down on the bed.
"Yes you have a meeting today" Jungkook said making the CEO pout.
Jungkook giggled pecking the adorable pout.
"But I want to stay here with you like this" Taehyung said resting his head on his wife's chest hugging him dearly.
"Aww but we can't skip the meeting also Mr.CEO." Jungkook said ruffling the pouting bear's hairs making it messy.
Taehyung whined nuzzling his face more into his wife's warm chest.
"Stop whining like a baby now.Who'll believe if I say the great CEO Kim is sulking and pouting here because he don't want to go to the office huh?When did you become this lazy?" Jungkook laughed only to hiss when Taehyung bite on his clothed nub.
"Ahh stop it Tae" He pushed the man away from him who sat there sulking again but not looking at Jungkook.
"Hubby is mad at me?"Jungkook giggled shaking the man who didn't budge and continued looking at the other side.

"Oh My hubby is looking so handsome when he's mad." Jungkook said ruffling Taehyung's hair again making it more messy.

But Taehyung still didn't look at him.
"Aishh this big baby"
Jungkook pecked his lips twice.
"Happy now?"He asked giving another peck.
But Taehyung pinned him to the head board taking the bunny off guard before capturing his lips into a deep passionate kiss.
Jungkook moaned into the kiss when his lips were abused by the hungry tiger who was chewing on his lips, sucking them and biting them like no tommorrow.

"Yeah now I'm happy" breaking the kiss Taehyung grinned licking his own lips and wiping off the wetness from his wife's lips with his thumb.

"Now go get ready or else you'll get late" Jungkook pushed him a little away with a shy smile avoiding his husband's eyes.

Taehyung let out a sigh as he really want to stay with his wife today but he can't skip the office also.

"Okay then I'll go get ready.You rest here for some time." Jungkook was about to say something in protest but Taehyung didn't let him.
"I said rest for a while" Taehyung said sternly to which the bunny just nodded with an unbothered look.

The moment Taehyung get into washroom Jungkook got out from the bed and made his way to downstairs not before arranging his hubby's suit for the day.

Ignoring the little pain he felt while walking, trying best not to limp, Jungkook First went to check up on the older Kim couple  and to give them their medicine and then made his way to kitchen to find the breakfast all ready to serve.

When Taehyung came back from the shower he found no one in the room.He just shook his head in disappointment.Why can't he take rest for some more time?

Taehyung made his way downstairs after getting ready.On his way he met his daughter who just came out of her room all ready for her school.

The father daughter duo didn't had a conversation after Taehyung slapped her.Rose avoided Taehyung as she was too hurt.It was the first time in her life her always sweet dad slapped her and also not talking to her for this long.She couldn't meet Taehyung's eyes so she tried to ran away to the stairs avoiding the other's presence just like she's doing for the past few days.

"Where are you going? It's still so early for your class" Taehyung asked sternly with no softness in his voice which was new for Rose.That made her more sad.Her eyes turned glossy.
She said nothing in reply making Taehyung let out a sigh.He can't see tears in her eyes.He's too weak for her daughter.

"Bun you should respect your mother.That's the only thing I wants from you.He loves you alot.Then why are you hurting him huh?" Taehyung's asked this time softly.
But the mention of Jungkook just infuriated her.Only because of Jungkook Taehyung raised his voice on her, slapped her.
Gritting her teeth she left from there without looking back at her father.Taehyung felt like a failure as a father at his daughter's behavior.Guess it's too late to teach her what's right and wrong.But his daughter is a good girl.Maybe she's just mad.Soon she'll realize her mistake.Assuring himself like that Taehyung went to the dining area to find his wife arranging the breakfast on the table.

"I told you to rest for some time" Jungkook paid no attention to Taehyung's words and came closer to Taehyung to fix his tie standing on his tip toes.
"Mr.Kim doesn't know how to tie a tie yet" Jungkook said with a mocking smile only to yelp when he felt a tight grip on his waist.
"Mrs.Kim is here for that" Taehyung said placing a kiss on the cute button nose of the bunny making him scrunch his nose cutely at that.
"So Mrs.Kim is only for that?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow tightening the tie around Taehyung's neck making the CEO choke.

"Not only for that" Taehyung leaned closer to the baby lips of his wife who closed his eyes feeling his hubby's warm breath over his lips, ready to get kissed.

"Eomma what's for breakfast today?" Jennie yelled climbing down the stairs and the next second Taehyung's bum kissed the floor when Jungkook pushed him away with a horrified expression.

Taehyung groaned rubbing his ass glaring his wife who mumbled a sorry to Taehyung with a sheepish grin helping him to get up on his feet.
Taehyung scoffed taking his arm back from the clingy bunny's hold and took a seat with a pout on his lips.

Soon eunwoo and Jennie joined them.
They were waiting for the older Kim couple also to join them.
"So how was the date eomma?" Jennie asked Jungkook casually leading the bunny to wide his eyes with pink tinted cheeks and Taehyung to choke on his juice.
"What?Date? Hahaha" Jungkook laughed awkwardly glaring at Taehyung and gestured him to handle the situation.
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders innocently.

"It's nothing like that baby.We went to our old cottage to just check up on there.It's been so long we visited there so it was so dusty everywhere.We stayed there to clean there and arrange everything back to normal.That's it.Right hubby?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung with a tight lipped smile, eyes daring him to say No.

"Yeah whatever" Taehyung said with an unbothered look sipping on his juice again.

Jungkook went back to kitchen trying to escape from the questioning eyes of Jennie.But Jennie trailed behind him to the kitchen.

"Seems like the cottage was full of mosquitoes.My poor eomma got many bites there.Meanie mosquitoes" Jennie pouted innocently pointing at the hickies on Jungkook's neck.Jungkook turned around covering his neck with cheeks red out of embarrassment.

"Umm yeah" Jungkook cleared his throat before passing the bowl of fruits to Jennie.
"You go join them.I'll be back soon"

"Sure eomma." She said with the same sweet smile and turned around to leave.But before leaving he turned around to whisper to Jungkook "That's looking painful.Tell appa to be a little gentle."

"Yahh you brat" The red bunny yelled trying to reach her but before he could Jennie ran out from the kitchen laughing out loud leaving a blushing madly Jungkook behind.

"Don't over work yourself.Drive safely.Come back soon.I'll miss you" Jungkook pouted at the end fixing the CEO's tie and coat for the last time.
"I'll miss you too.Take care of yourself and the family" Taehyung said smashing his lips on his wife's lips in a soft kiss, eagerly sucking on the baby lips which is tasting strawberry because of the strawberry chapstick the bunny used.

"I love you" Jungkook said breaking the kiss.
"I love you more" Taehyung whispered back pecking the strawberry lips few more times.

"I have a surprise for you.Wait for the night" Taehyung whispered leaving his wife's lips free.
"Surprise?" Jungkook's doe eyes widened in curiosity.
Taehyung nodded with a smile before placing the final kiss on his forhead and left the mansion.
Bouncing on his feet, Jungkook squealed, excited for his surprise.

_______________________________________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

428K 24.3K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
1.3M 69.5K 57
Kim Taehyung is a great and successful lawyer.Jungkook is a college Student and a pure bundle of sunshine. Taehyung fell for Jungkook and he fell har...
682K 36.3K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
6.9K 793 4
♡ Prequel of 'Remember, Love has no limits!' ♡ Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.A happily married couple with their two lil angels.They were living thei...