My Love from the Stars (OC X...

By unnoticed_user

Being a part of the Avengers was always exhausting for Nova after all she was only ten when she officially jo... More

A/N
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Happy Diwali!!
Diwali outfit
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
Not a part!
Epigragh
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Graphic Gallery
30
31
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
32
33
34
35
💕🤩🥳THANK YOU GUYS!!! 10K READS!!🥳🥳🤩🤩❤️❤️
36
37
A/N
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Sorry
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

26

378 12 10
By unnoticed_user

!Third person's POV!

As Alice yelled looking at the forest everyone stopped to look at her.

"But you said they were gone" Edward said with worry in his voice.

"I saw it but they heard us!" Alice defended.

"How much time?" Carlisle asked.

"Just a few seconds" Alice replied and indeed in a few seconds they caught three different smell as the whole Cullen family vamp speed towards Nova and Bella who stood there in confusion.

"What happened?" Nova asked as Edward came towards her wrapping his arm around her waist protectively and pulled her closer to himself.

Little did they know that by seeing the couple together Bella's fury and the wish of revenge only grew.

She could only think about how Nova took Edward from her and now her dad and Jacob both were taking Nova's side.

The feeling of revenge took over her body and now the only thing she could think of was that how to make Nova leave Forks, Edward and everyone she loved.

"I was stupid, I am so sorry, Nova for bringing you here... Just open your hair and stay behind me" Edward said as she did.

She opened her hair from her braid revealing her beautiful brown, wavy hair.

"Nice hair" Rosalie commented making Nova smile.

"You too, Bella" Esme said as Bella opened her hair from her loose pony making Rosalie scoff.

"I could smell her across the field" She commented making Bella roll her eyes.

In a matter of less than five seconds three vampires came from the forests.

!Edward's POV!

I tighten my grip around Nova's waist as three vampires came from the forest and I could see Bella coming near to Nova and standing a little behind her.

All of them had red eyes meaning they all drank human blood making me pull Nova closer to me even more.

There was a girl wearing a man's shirt and a blond man wearing a jacket accompanied by another man with dark skin and locks.

"I believe this belongs to you" The dark skinned man said throwing the ball towards Carlisle which he caught peacefully.

"Yes, thank you" he said politely.

"I am Laurent and these are Victoria and James" The black skinned man introduced him and his friends.

"I am afraid that your hunting activities have made things difficult for us here" Carlisle said to the leader of the group, Laurent.

"We apologize, we didn't knew that the grounds are already taken" Laurent said as I looked at the other two vampires.

Victoria had a sinister smirk on her face as James eyes trailed around Nova, hungrily making me push her back a little as I covered her which caught his attention as he looked at me with the same smirk as Victoria's.

"Yes, we are a permanent residence, our house is not far from here" Carlisle said as they all made a surprised face.

"Well it won't be a problem anymore, I led them towards the north" Victoria said with a proud look.

"That's very considerate of you" Carlisle smiled not wanting to angry the Nomads.

"Well....... We would love to play with you" Laurent said as James' eyes were now settled on Nova.

"Oh we were just leaving" Carlisle said as Laurent pouted lightly but didn't lose his posture nor his seriousness.

"Oh please, just one game" He insisted and Carlisle agreed.

"Our three players were leaving anyways.... You'll be batting" Carlisle said throwing the bat toward them as Victoria caught it.

"We are good in this" She smirked.

"We'll see about it" Jasper said with straight face as we all turned around and to our bad luck the wind blew against us carrying Bella and Nova's scent to the vampires who hissed making me and my family stand infront of the two girls to protect them from those vicious vampires.

"You've brought snacks!" James sniffed the air containing Bella's sweet smell.

I growled deeply and dangerously making Laurent step back but Victoria and James didn't even moved a bit as they both kept their eyes on Bella and Nova.

"You were the one near the lab, weren't you?" Victoria asked as I covered Nova more behind me.

"She is brave" Victoria said with jealously.

"And sexy" James continued as I grabbed Nova's hand which was now in fists.

"The girls are with us, we suggest you to leave!" Carlisle said sternly.

"Yes, the game is over, let's go" Laurent said patting James to come as Victoria followed Laurent.

James looked at Nova once more before turning away and rushing behind the other two vampires.

"Let's go" I said dragging Nova with me. Right now I could only think about her safety as I read James mind.

"Edward..... Calm down" She said as I fasten her seatbelt.

"Take Bella with you" Carlisle said from behind making me turn around.

"The mutts can take care of her!" I said and went to the driver's seat but Carlisle stopped by placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Son, take her with you" He said making me sigh as I gestured her to follow.

I sat on the driver's seat as Bella sat at the back.

"What happened? Where are we going?" Nova asked as I started the car and rushed us out of the forest in full speed.

"James will not stop, he will hunt you both down, he is a tracker, hunt is a game for him and as I acted towards you both it made his game more interesting" I explained as we both heard Bella shriek and Nova rolled her eyes.

"He is going to kill me?!?!" She shouted making me sigh.

"Bella, we will do everything to protect you both!" I said.

"But I will h-" She started whining again but Nova interrupted her.

"Oh shut up for god's sake!" She yelled as Bella didn't made another noise.

After knowing that Nova is Hydrius I have noticed that Bella doesn't pick any fights on her, she is a little scared of her knowing Nova has some cool powers which could end her anytime.

"But what will they do of our scents?" Nova asked as I thought a bit before their house striked my mind.

"He'll go to your house" I said as both the girls gasped.

"What about Charlie?" Bella asked as Nova nodded.

"I need to concentrate on saving you both!" I said but Nova shook her head.

"We cannot let an innocent get killed, Edward!" Nova yelled.

"I want to go home!" Bella said from behind but I didn't.

"Edward, turn the DAMN car!" Nova said leaning towards me turning the steering making the car disbalance.

"NOVA! okay!" I exclaimed controlling the car again.

"What will you do?" I asked.

"I will make a mental shield" She declared making me furrow my eyebrows.

"But this will drain your energy!" I pointed out.

"I know, but anything till Charlie is safe" She said as I nodded.

"And then we both will go away from Forks and live happily till my family hunt them down" I said.

"What about me!?!?!" Bella screamed.

"We'll leave you to Jacob" I said as Nova turned to look at me.

"But how will he protect her, isn't he a human?" She asked as I sighed.

"I will make sure she is fine" I said as she shook her head.

"We need to make sure she is also safe!" She said making me even more frustrate.

"Don't you ever thing about yourself for once?!?!" I yelled as she smirked.

"No" She said.

"But what will you say to him?" I asked.

"I know what to say" Bella said making me and Nova both confuse.

~Time Skip~

We reached as Bella got out of the car, Nova following her suit but I grabbed her wrist not letting her go as she looked at me.

"What?" She asked but instead of saying anything I leaned in and kissed her lips softly before straightening up.

"I'll protect you no matter what" I said as she smiled at me.

"And I'll protect you and everyone else" She said and got out of the car with me.

We could hear Bella yelling at her father making me furrow my eyebrows.

"She need some serious help" Nova whispered before going inside of the house as I vamp speed towards Bella's room.

!Nova's POV!

As I entered the house their voice were more clear and I could make out what they were saying.

"Bella you don't have to leave, I can change" Charlie said helplessly making me glare at Bella.

"What will change, huh? Me and you watching cricket and going to some boring diner to have dinner?! That's you dad not me! And now I know why mum left! She also didn't liked it and if I don't leave now, I'll be stuck here with you!" She yelled and Charlie stood there in shock as Bella slammed her door.

"Charlie?" I whispered placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Am I that bad?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

He looked so broken by what Bella said and couldn't even stopped the tears coming out of his house.

I quickly dried his tears off from his face by my fingers and made him turn to look at me.

"No, your the best father anyone could get-Bella is not thinking clearly you just have to let her go for some days and I promise I'll bring her back, okay?" I asked as he nodded before hugging me tightly.

I would lie if I said I didn't liked it. This hug was magical all my worries washed as my father hugged me. My emotions washed up to me and I couldn't help but smile widely at the feeling.

"I am so sorry for not being there but I will be there for you now!" He said as I break the hug and smiled up at him.

"Ofcourse! I'll take care of Bella and bring her back, okay?" I asked as he nodded, smiling.

"Thank you!" He said as I shook my head.

"No need, anything for family" I said as Bella opened the gate again with a bag with her and I could sense Charlie's sorrow washing over again.

"I'll stop at a motel in a few hours I promise" She said as Charlie nodded again and she got out of the house to her truck.

"Bye dad" I said smiling and a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Take care, kid" He said as I smiled at him one last time before closing the door and going to Bella's truck where she was sitting with her head low.

"He'll forgive you" I said as she shook her head, sniffing.

"He will not, I said the same thing mom said while leaving him" She said making me sigh.

This woman is horrible, the hatred is only increasing inside of me.

I could sense the same eyes on me meaning James is watching us.

"I'll be behind you, don't worry" I said going to my own jeep and getting in starting the jeep.

I waited for Bella to get a little far and then started the jeep before concentrating on my powers and looked at myself at the mirror in the car.

I saw my eyes' colour had changed to purple making me smirk.

Looking out of the car at the silent house I saw a purple shield appear around the house making me sigh as I started following her truck which now Edward was driving.

!Edward's POV!

"The only thing I am not able to understand is that before entering my room dad was practically crying for me to stop and then after coming out again he didn't said a thing and let me go" Bella muttered with her head in her hands.

I smiled remembering Nova and Mr. Swan's conversation but Bella caught it.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked as I shook my head.

Suddenly we heard a thud over the truck making Bella flinch.

"Don't worry, it's Emmett" I said as she sighed and from the rear mirror I saw Alice jump on Nova's jeep and the jeep stopped with a harsh brake.

!Nova's POV!

I was driving with soft music playing at the background but then suddenly I heard a thud on top of my jeep making me stop the jeep with a harsh brake and a powerful jerk.

"It's me, Alice" I heard Alice's voice making me sigh as I opened the passenger's gate so that she can come in.

She sat down and smiled at me making me sigh again as I started the jeep and started following Bella's truck again.

"Nice driving" Alice commented making me grin.

"Thank you, but it's very slow" I said as she smirked at me.

"I know" She said making me turn to look at her.

"What do you think?" i asked as she nodded making me smirk too as I increased the speed of the jeep and overtook Edward as Alice cheered.

"WOHOO!!" She yelled opening the window making me laugh.

!Edward's POV!

"Did Nova said anything to dad?" Bella asked as I nodded.

She sighed heavily and closed her fists.

"What?" She asked as I told her the whole conversation and could feel the anger radiating form her.

Suddenly Nova's jeep picked up speed and they overtook us.

I heard Alice cheering as Nova laughed and music blasted in their car.

"Alice will get Nova killed!" I exclaimed as Emmett laughed.

"I wish I was in that jeep!" He yelled through the jeep and Bella closed her eyes.

After fifteen minutes of driving in the normal speed we all reached our house and saw Nova's jeep parked making me smirk.

"They are already here" Bella whispered and we got inside the house, but as soon as we entered the house we were met by Laurent, one of the nomads making me cover Bella protectively.

"It's fine, he came here to tell us about James and Victoria" Carlisle said as I stepped aside.

"James is an amazing tracker, I've never seen one like him in 300 years, hunting is a game for him and Victoria? She is dangerous and do not underestimate her" He said making me look suspiciously at him which he noticed.

"I am tired of their games and the way they kill humans" He said before leaving and I looked around but didn't noticed Nova.

"Where's Nova?" I asked.

"She's in her car, wanted to talk to someone" Alice said making megroan.

"You do realize that James can get her easily!" I yelled before running to her car and knocking the door as Nova opened it.

"Yes doctor, we will pay, just treat her" She said before turning to me and smiling.

"What happened?" I asked as she shook her head.

"Nothing, come let's go, you are already very late" She said smirking making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Something happened and I know I am right" I said and Nova sighed.

"Elena was not well and they were not able to pay the hospital bill so I just helped her" She said making me sigh.

"You have to be careful, Nova, why don't you understand?" I said frustrated.

"I had to help her, Edward, she has already been through a lot, now let's go and do not tell anyone about it!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand as we both entered the house and then into the garage where we had three cars.

"What is the plan?" Nova asked the others who were waiting for us.

"We both followed Victoria and it looks like James is going to meet her now" Carlisle said pointing at himself and his wife.

"Nice, so I will take Nova and go out of the town while Alice, Rosalie and Esme can confuse him by wearing their clothes and Jasper and Emmett can drop Bella to the mutts" I told my plan but before anyone could say anything Nova tutted.

"First of all, you all are not risking your lives for us and second Bella will be with us and third who the hell do you call mutts?!?!" Nova asked making me rub my nose bridge.

"Nova's right we need to protect Bella too, and son, James would know that you will be with them so it's better that Alice and Jasper go with them and we all hunt the nomads" Carlisle said but I was hesitant to give Nova to Alice and Jasper.

"Don't worry we'll keep them safe" Alice said sincerely making me sigh.

"Keep her safe" I said going towards Nova.

"Which part of you all not putting your life in danger do you all not understand?" She asked sighing making me chuckle.

"Don't worry, darling, we will not even get a scratch and don't you dare do something reckless, please" I pleaded.

!Nova's POV!

I didn't heard anything else my only focus was on how he said darling making my cheeks flush as a small, shy smile appeared on my face.

"Are you fine?" He asked taking my hand making me nod instantly.

I had to bite my lip in order to smile so widely as we heard Jasper chuckle making my eyes widened.

"Jasper don't think about i-" I was interrupted by Edward.

"Why are you so flustered?" He asked and I got even more flushed.

"Let's focus on our nomads, okay?" I asked and before he could say anything I went to Alice who was smirking at me.

"Shut up" I grumbled.

"But I didn't even said anything" She smiled at me in fake innocence.

"Rosalie and Esme can you please were jackets of Nova and Bella" Edward said and in an instant Rosalie was standing in front of me with her hand out making me chuckle.

"Here" I said giving my jacket to her which surprisingly fitted her perfectly.

"You are looking good" I complemented as she beamed at me.

"I'm taking it" She said smirking.

"It's all yours" I said winking at my diva.

Esme took Bella's jacket but she was busy glaring at my direction so I just smiled sweetly at her.

"She will blast with anger" Jasper whispered in my ear making me laugh.

"It's her problem not mine" I said as I made my way towards a black jeep with tinted windows.

"Nova?" Edward called as I turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Please be safe" He said coming towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in.

"I will" I assured making him smile as he leaned in kissing me softly.

I was scared for him and everyone else making me realize how much Forks has changed me.

"The same goes for you, estúpido" I said with a smirk thinking he wouldn't understand. (Stupid)

"Tu deseo es mi orden, princesa" He said as my eyes widened. (Your wish is my command, princess)

"You know Spanish?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"I've lived for 140 years, Nova, I know almost every language" He said with an amused smile making me huff.

"Okay" I replied half heartily making him chuckle as he hugged me and I hugged him back tightly.

"Let's go, princesa" Alice called from behind making me blush. (Princess)

I smiled at Edward one more time before turning around and walking up to Jasper.

"Can I drive, please!" I pleaded as he chuckled an shook his head.

"No mam, Edward will kill us" He said making me huff.

!Bella's POV!

That bitch kissed Edward! How did this happened, I was supposed to be his girlfriend, I was supposed to be the one who Edward protects, I was supposed to be the one who he kiss, why did Nova ever entered my life.

She ruined it, she ruined my life, in less than a year she took my friends, boyfriend, Jacob and my fucking dad away from my fucking life! Mum was absolutely right she should have killed her when this bitch was an infant.

They both said something in Spanish as I fought my urge to kill her right now and then she went to Jasper as I looked towards Edward and our eyes met.

I smiled as sweetly as I could but he just turned to look away making me sigh.

God! Help me this time, I want her to suffer for what she did to me!

I turned towards the car and sat behind with Nova as she rolled her eyes at me and turned her head to look towards Edward who was smiling at her.

I am also there, look at me too, I was the one who made him feel like he was not a monster but now after everything I did for him he rejected me and started dating Nova, how could anyone do this?!?!?!

"I love you" Nova whispered as the car started and we went out of the garage making me huff as I turned to my phone and called mum.

She didn't picked up so I left a voicemail.

"Hey mum, I am not in Forks anymore but I will explained everything to you, don't worry I am fine" I said before sending and sighing as I looked out of the window.

We reached Phoenix in the morning and checked in a hotel room where we sat together.

~Meanwhile in Forks~ !Third person's POV!

Rosalie ran with Esme and left scent of Bella and Nova all over the place by rubbing themselves from trees in the forest and continued running.

Rosalie stopped and tore a piece of Nova's jacket and placed it on a plant before running after Esme

James ran after the scent but stopped abruptly as he realised he was being tricked.

He looked around and saw a red piece of cloth smelling just like Nova making him growl lowly as he changed his route.

!Nova's POV!

We were sitting when Alice abruptly said.

"He changed his route" She said making confuse.

"What?" I asked.

"He knew we were tricking him and now he has changed his route" She said making me sigh helplessly.

"What happened to Alice?" Bella asked gaining my attention as I looked at her who spaced out.

"She is having a vision, isn't she?" I asked as Jasper nodded.

"He is moving towards a room full of mirrors" She said as Jasper quickly gave her a notepad and a pencil as she started sketching without even looking at the paper.

After a moment Alice picked the paper and showed us.

I was confused as hell when Bella answered.

"It's a ballet room" She said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you have anything to do with it?" Jasper asked.

"I learned Ballet till I was five and then left" She answered.

"So you have nothing to do with it now?" I asked as she nodded.

"What about you, Nova?" Jasper asked.

"I don't know anything about dance" I said as he hummed and nodded.

"We need to check out so pack your bag" Jasper said as Bella started packing and my phone rang.

"Who is it?" Alice asked.

"Edward" I answered as she went with Jasper.

"Hey" I picked the phone.

"I am coming to get you and then we will go far from here till my family hunts those bastards down" He said furiously making me sigh.

"We are not leaving your family, Edward" I said.

"Just let me come to you, I love you too" He said making me smile as we hung up.

I sat down on the couch as Bella packed her bag but suddenly her phone rung making me stand up.

"On speaker" I ordered with my eyes furrowed and surprisingly she listened.

!Bella's POV!

I picked up the phone and put it on speaker because now I was scared.

It was mum's phone and she was hopeless with technology and even if I don't like this shit,she still is Hydrius and can save me.

"Hello" I asked as we heard the vicious voice of James making me freeze as Nova gestured me to talk.

"Bella, your school security system was not that good now, got your address and I've got to say you have got one cozy house!" James said making me want to cry.

"What do you want" I asked trying to sound brave.

"Ahh! Loved the authority, anyways, come to your old ballet academy and take your pretty mom but if you tell anyone, this will be the last day of your mum, waitinggg" He said but before I could say anything he hung up.

I let out a broken sob and felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Nova looking at me with sadness.

"It's okay, we'll save her" She said making me laugh sarcastically.

"'we'? there is no 'we', why do you think that I will trust you, huh? Mum threw you out of the house" I said with a sob as she glared at me.

"You know, you have a point, I should let you both die, but it's my job to protect you fragile humans, and at the end of the day she is my mother and not to mention you don't have any other option" She said with a smirk making me huff.

"I will go and-" I started but she interrupted me
"Get your head chop off? ofcourse, go ahead" She said making me sigh.

She was saying the truth I didn't know how to fight and I have nothing but a bottle of paper spray as a weapon..... So to save mum and myself I agreed with her as she nodded and took various knives from her clothes making my eyes go wide.

"H-How do y-you?" I was not able to ask after I saw small, sharp knives that she took out of her jeans.

"Here, you just have to sway it and it will slit the person's skin" She said giving me two of them.

"You really are a freak" I muttered taking the knifes from her.

"Yeah now let's go, save our mother" She said as I nodded and we slipped out of the hotel without Alice and Jasper noticing and spotted a cab.

"Let's go" She said as we made our way towards the cab and I gave him the address.

!Nova's POV!

This town has really changed me, I was never like this, giving my knives to someone I don't like, controlling my anger towards bullies and not using my power that frequently. I started to trust people and I was not like this I never trusted someone, I never loved someone, I never talked politely to people like Bella and now here I am going to face a vampire alone with two normal, fragile, weaponless humans who treated me like shit.

At this moment I understood that love changes everyone for good and for bad and in my case it is bad. I changed meaning I will never be able to fight with full concentration because now I've started to care for people.

I never cried excluding the time when I was in the lab getting tortured but nowadays I find myself crying over petty things. Why did I let people change me? I was not the one to share bonds with someone and here I am sharing a bond of love with Edward, sharing a bond of care with Charlie.

To say the truth It's my first time after fleeing from the lab feeling anger, danger, I am feeling scared for Bella and her mother, even if they don't think me like a human or treat me like one, I have the urge to protect them so that they can live a normal life.

It was nighttime when the cab dropped us infront of the ballet room and I was hella nervous to face a vampire alone without any backup.

I looked towards Bella and saw her gripping the knife tightly and taking out a pepper spray making me raise my eyebrows and let out a chuckle.

"What?" She asked with anger.

"You never fail to amaze me with your actions, that's all" I said and then took a deep breath getting ready.

For the first time I was so vulnerable without my suit, gun, PIXIE, I was alone this time and I know I will fail to protect the humans and myself and kill this vampire but I will do my best because that's what I've been always trained for: Always do your best without thinking of the consequences, so that's what I am going to do.

I'll do anything to save their lives.

Because I can do this.

I can save them from this.

And I will

Even if it means to die.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

We are near!!! Hardly four chapters left and then we will complete 'The Twilight Saga' and start with it's second part!!!!

Thanks a lot for the reads and love you all!!

I was also thinking to make a story on one of my sister's dream, an original story about Zombies and my school where I will include original characters like me and my sister, my friends, people I despise and my school teacher and even my school....... I am really excited about it but I will start working on it after my exams in December.

Have a good day/night!

OvEr AnD oUt!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 18.9K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
311K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
116K 3.1K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...
988 35 11
A Paul Lahote fanfiction Disclaimer: this story will be set in the 2023-2024 year. There will be Bella bashing and Edward bashing. There will be no J...