๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐ || ๐ˆ.๐‹๐š๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By -LNLVR

TEEN WOLF UNIVERSE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE "โ„ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“…โ„ฏ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’นโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ... More

Dark Red
ACT ONE
01. The Missing Girl
02. The Meet
03. The Principals Office
04. The Basement
05. The Ice Rink
06. The Truth
07. The Training
08. The Kanima
09. The Kitchen
10. The Library
11. The Rave
12. The Party
13. The Anchor
14. The Match
15. The Betrayal
ACT TWO
16. The Birds
17. The First
18. The Vault
19. The Hunt
20. The Detention
21. The Day After
22. The Motel
23. The Second
25. The Hospital
26. The Bath
27. The Storm
ACT THREE
28. The Coyote
29. The Confession
30. The Bomb
31. The Black Light Party
32. The Deal
33. The Unsolved Case
35. The Silver Finger
36. The Voids
37. The Phone
38. The Bloodbath
IMMORTAL SHE
1.1.2023
HER BIRTHDAY (bonus chapter)
ACT FOUR
39. The New Me
40. The Need To Know The Truth
41. The Past is Never Just The Past
42. The Returning Void
43. The Police Station

24. The Knot

2.2K 64 16
By -LNLVR

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Jealousy, JEALOUSY
Started following ME"

-jealousy jealousy, olivia rodrigo

"jesus allison!" sasha yelled climbing in the window, looking down at allison who had isaac pinned to floor, a knife to his throat.

"what do you think you're doing?" allison asked, not taking her eyes off isaac.

"you weren't at school." isaac said

"scott send you two to check up on me?"

"maybe he was worried."

"i can take care of myself."

"yeah i've noticed." isaac smiled, his heart racing causing sasha to feel pretty stupid. "more than once."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"okay okay hold on a second, your dads the killer?" isaac asked as allison lead the two into her fathers office.

"no. i mean i don't think he is. at least i hope he isn't." allison sighed

"you hope he isn't the serial-killing dark druid who's been slashing people's throats?"

"yeah." allison nodded

"right."

"do you wanna help me or not?"

"i'm just trying to get all the cards on the table here." isaac said. allison held up a blue light to the map of beacon hills lying on argents desk, revealing squares and x's marked across the town . "see the marks? there are five more bodies to be found but it doesn't say who the bodies are. what are you doing?" allison asked isaac who was standing a few steps behind the two girls, tilting his head while studying the map.

"something i learned from my father. take a step back. look at the whole picture. sometimes you see things you wouldn't notice if you were up close when all you're looking at are the details."

allison took a step back, practically pressing her whole body against isaacs. the boy looked down at the girl. sasha rolled her eyes and sighed a bit too loudly. the lahey boy must've heard, he coughed awkwardly and took a small step to the side.

"look at that. you see that?" allison asked, not picking up on the tension in the room. she stepped forward and picked up the map, sliding it to the other side of the table.

"what is that?" isaac said, running his hands over the symbol engraved into the desk.

"a five fold knot. it's a Celtic symbol." allison explained. she took isaacs hand with the torch in it, guiding it over the table. sasha tried not to yell, instead biting down on the inside of her cheek.

"virgins." isaac read out the word that appeared in one of the circles on the table with the blue light. allison moved it up to the top one. "warriors."

"healers."

"philosophers."

"guardians."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"i have to stop him." allison sighed, throwing down her phone.

"is that really a good idea?" isaac asked. "if you dad is actually doing all this stuff-"

"if?" allison interrupted. "look at this. he knows everything. he's... hes planned everything." she reached into her pocket, pulling out the map and unfolding it.

"what are you doing?"

"if mr. westover was taken from the school, there's gotta be another point on the telluric current."

"you mean where he'll be sacrificed." isaac said walking around to the other side of the desk, holding up the torch to the map. "there. that marks new." he said tapping his finger on a point.

"then that's where he is." allison said, pulling out her phone and taking a picture. "come on let's go." allison said walking out the door. the two followed her out of the appartement building.

as they were walking up to her car, isaac held sasha back. "hey, you okay?" isaac asked her

"yeah why wouldn't i be?" sasha said, maybe a little too harshly.

"because you've been quiet ever since we got here and you stink of some type of frustration"

the girls face fell, "fuck you lahey!" she yelled before continuing walking forward.

the boy ran up to her, placing a hand on her shoulder which she shrugged off straight away. "okay look i'm sorry! are you still upset about boyd?"

"what? no! well yes, but no! god lahey! you are so stupid sometimes you know that?" she yelled at him before opening the back door to allisons car and getting in, slamming the door shut behind her. 

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"you really don't think we should call scott?" isaac asked allison as the cat came to a stop outside the old factory.

"stay behind me and stay quiet." allison said before getting out of the car.

"oh...this is so not gonna end well." isaac sighed, looking back to sasha, who just rolled her eyes before getting out of the car.

the three walked quietly into the factory. "fyi, if your dad tries to kill me, i'm gonna defend myself." isaac whispered.

"if my dad tries to kill you, you'll be dead." allison said plainly, looking around the empty building

"thanks for the site of confidence."

the three walked into the building. sasha froze as a strong, disgusting smell filled her nose. the other two looked back at her. "i smell blood." she said

"where? what direction?" allison asked.

"i think it that way" sasha pointed straight ahead of them, towards another doorway.

"allison wait!" isaac hissed as the girl walked forward. the three stopped as they saw a man tied up against a fence. a figure appeared behind him. allison ran forward. "allison don't!" the two yelled at her, chasing the girl.

"get down!" allisons father's voice echoed through the room. isaac and sasha both jumped and pulled allison to the ground as argent shot his pistols. "help him!" he shouted.

the three got up and ran towards the man tied to the fence. "that's mr. westover." allison said

"its our history teacher." isaac explains to argent.

"we were wrong. it's not guardians as in law enforcement."

"it's philosophers as in teachers." sasha sighed

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"you've been tracking the killer on your own this whole time?" allison asked her dad.

"yeah and i was this close. could've caught him if the theee of you-"

"so it's my fault?" allison stepped forward. "that you've been lying to me for the past two months?"

"you wanna tally up the lies, allison? i don't think you're gonna come out ahead on that one."

"hey! just a thought?" isaac intrupeted. "maybe now isn't the best time for a little family meeting? there's still one more teacher."

"the recital." argent said.

"guess we're going after all." allison sighed

"i call whatever cars laheys not in!" sasha said, walking out the door

"hey!" lahey yelled after her.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

the four ran into the school hall as the school orchestra played. they stood awkwardly at the back watching as the choir began chanting, scanning the crowd for something suspicious.

as shrieking scream ran through the air, causing both sasha and isaac to cover the ears, scared their eardrums would burst. once it ended sasha looked up at the stage. a string from the piano broke, sliting the pianists neck. she fell to the ground, a pool of blood forming around her. everyone gasped and stood up.

allison ran forward. "allison!" argent yelled before the three followed the girl down the aisle, bumping into everyone who was running the opposite direction.

"mistletoe." allison said, noticing the white liquid running out of the woman's mouth, mixing with the blood. sasha gagged in disgust, swallowing the vomit that was rising in her throat. she turned around, burying her head into isaacs chest as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

sashas profile in my oc book is now up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.7K 18
for most people, a home is a structure with four walls and a roof. for phoebe whittemore and isaac lahey, their homes were each other. their homes we...
190 10 2
โคทโ˜…๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ " seriously isaac? my sister, of all people?!" " dude, i cant help it..it's just rebel rules." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข TEEN WOLF , isaac lahey...
113K 5.2K 64
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
251K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...