The Break Up Pact

Por miadaley17

What could be worse than having your enemy shoved forcefully back into your life? Unfortunately for Phoebe... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 10

4K 284 137
Por miadaley17

The moment I heard the sound of giggles echo out from behind the closet door, I froze. Staring forward, I looked to where I had Sebastian pressed to the wall. His face was hard to make out in the cramped dark closet, but I could just about decipher those eyes of his; widened and dishevelled as they stared back into my own.

It was only at that point did I realize swinging him around and body-slamming him against the closest wall might not have been one of my classier moves.

"Wow, Max couldn't even be bothered to make your bed," A girl's voice laughed out, followed by the sound of a closing door. The sound of Lara's voice made me freeze up even more, terrified of them finding us like this.

Instead of freaking out at the fact we could potentially get caught, Sebastian just blinked a lot at me and stared briefly downward at my hand that still had him pressed against the wall. Then the dreaded happen, and the corner of his lip twitched up just like it always did when he was about to say or do something stupid.

He lifted his head back up to mine, now visibly smirking. "And the dominance kink returns," he whispered.

Widening my eyes, I leaned over to slap my hand over Sebastian's mouth before he could let out another word. The idiot was trying to risk our exposure.

To my irritation, I felt his lips curl up into a smile underneath my hand, and still making direct eye contact with me, he winked.

My murderous thoughts were interrupted by the loud sound of my brother's laughter. "Well, an unmade bed, makes it easier for what I wanna do next," Max said, his voice flirtatious and playful.

This time, both Sebastian and I froze, seeming equally as horrified as the other.

As a feminine squeal sounded in the air, we both stared wide-eyed as the wet sound of lip smacking against skin sounded the air, followed by light moans.

"Max, we can't," Lara seemed to giggle. "Your sister's cars in the drive. She might be in the other room, and accidentally hear us."

Hope briefly clutched at my chest, but was quickly squashed by the sound of my brother's voice. "She always naps after school, so we just have to be quick and quiet," my brother chuckled, his voice getting lower.

Then nearly letting out a sob, I heard the dreaded sound of light moans and smacking lips start up once more.

Feeling defeated and sick, my hand subconsciously fell from covering Sebastian's mouth. Though the closet, was dark I could easily make out Sebastian's visibly ill-looking face. He looked like he wanted to both cry and kill himself all at the same time.

The second we heard the squeal of a bed spring as they likely collapsed onto the bed, the two of us winced. "I think I want to die," Sebastian whispered, his tone deadened with seriousness.

I merely nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, the kissing stopped. "Wait, what the hell is this?" I heard Lara suddenly speak up. None of the playfulness of before was evident in her tone if anything she sounded kind of tense.

Then it hit me: my underwear. She had found my underwear. Sebastian seemed to be thinking along the same lines as me, as his lips slowly plucked up into a smile.

"What do you mean? Are those not your panties?" Max asked, his voice laced with confusion.

"No, mine look nothing like that," she snapped.

As silence ensued, Sebastian smirked and raised a fist for me to victory bump, and I gladly complied. I was well aware that we were acting like a pair of selfish brats, but hey, if it got me away from Sebastian in the long term, I'm quite happy being a bitch. Break-up town here we come...

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I know what happened," Max laughed.

No, no, no. What's going on? What's happening? Why is there laughter and not yelling?

"Our cleaning lady sometimes gets odd bits of Phoebe's clothes stuck in mine She must not have realized and accidentally put them in with my clothes pile this morning. I must have stupidly, not seen it," he snickered.

I froze. He did have a point.

But surely Lara wouldn't believe that. Surely Lara would be suspicious of that reasoning...

"Oh yeah, of course," Lara laughed. "My mum does the same thing with me and my brother. Don't worry, I believe you."

And with that one sentence, all hope was destroyed. Sebastian threw his head back and aggressively rolled his eyes, seeming equally as peeved off as me. Our plan had utterly failed. Miserably so. And now we were once again stuck with each other.

In the next few minutes, we heard Lara and Max agree to watch a movie. Since they decided to stay in Max's room, we were left with no other choice but to stand squished up together in the closet like idiots.

Now that all the drama was over, I was becoming all too aware of how tightly pressed to each other Sebastian and I were. The section of the wardrobe I had dragged us in was extremely cramped, and could barely fit one person, never mind two. My hand that still lay on his chest, rose and fell with his every breath, and only made me more nervous.

At this point, I was avidly avoiding Sebastian's gaze, so embarrassed by our position. Finally, unable to resist the temptation, I stupidly found myself looking up at him and my heart instatly thumped in surprise as I found those dark eyes of his already staring at me.

He didn't look anywhere near as bothered by our close proximity as I did. If anything, he looked pretty pleased with himself. It wasn't a mystery as to why. Sebastian clearly got off on making me uncomfortable.

As though confirming my point, his eyes seemed to sparkle with mischief and before I knew it, his lips were moving right up to my ear. The action made me jump a little, and I swallowed, as I felt the warmth of his breath tease against the column of my neck. With nowhere to go, I was forced to just stand there.

"Might as well, play a quick game of seven minutes in heaven, while we wait, hmm?" Sebastian whispered.

My mind jumped from shocked, to disgusted to furious in mere seconds. "You're not funny," I hissed as I aggressively pushed him back.

I might have pushed him back with a tad too much force, since the second his back hit against the wall, the whole wardrobe rattled.

Shit.

Suddenly the distant sound of the TV was sharply cut off. "Is someone in here?" Max called out.

Sebastian and I whipped our heads to face each other with widened and panicked eyes.

Before I could even humor the idea of an escape plan, the floorboards squeaked as though someone was drawing closer.

Shit, shit, shit, shit. Think fast. Think fast. Think-

Abruptly, the closet door swung wide open, and blinking into the light, I found myself staring into the comically shocked eyes of both Lara and Max.

While I sort of froze, Sebastian greeted them with a nod of his head. "Erm, Sup, guys," he said with a slightly nervous laugh.

Max spluttered his mouth open and closed as though having a mental breakdown. "What the fuck are you guys doing in my wardrobe!" he finally yelled out as his eyes worked rapidly back and forth between the two of us.

"I...erm...I, we were just...," I stuttered rapidly, desperate to come up with some kind of excuse.

Suddenly Lara's eyes narrowed in on us. "Oh my god, were you guys hooking up?" she whispered as her hand drew to where my hand still lay against Sebastian's chest.

Realizing Sebastian was still pressed intimately against me, I leaped into action and near-to threw myself out the closet door and away from him.

Breathing heavily, I looked between the two of them. "No, no, of course not. We're-"

"Oh my god, was that your used underwear," Max interrupted in disgust. "What were you guys fucking doing in here? Were you...were you.." He suddenly cut himself off.

"No, no, no," he laughed out bitterly. "Tell me you guys did not fuck on my bed. Tell me that right now!" Max yelled out as he angrily pointed a finger down to the floor.

Speechless, I just stood there with a half-opened mouth while staring at him dumbfounded. I couldn't believe I had managed to get myself into yet another situation where it looked as though I had hooked up with Sebastian.

"We got carried away, I'm sorry, but in our defense, we only made out," Sebastian casually remarked.

My head snapped around to Sebastian's at record speed, the second the confident lie flew from his mouth. "What, no we didn't! I yelled.

My outburst was drowned out by the sound of Max letting out a long-pitied groan. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's official, I hate you both," my brother spat out with a humorless laugh. "You just had to do it in my room, didn't you? I guess that's my fault for having a comfortable bed," Max said, still laughing bitterly.

I continued to shake my head. "No, no, we didn't, I-"

"I'm sorry, Max, it was an accident," Sebastian said, quickly interrupting me. I narrowed my eyes at Sebastian, feeling riddled with confusion. What the fuck was he playing at?

As I mouthed 'what the fuck' at him, he widened his eyes pointedly and gave a strong nod over to our still horrified-looking siblings. It was only at this point did I realize he was lying so he could come up with a cover story so we could hide why we were truly in the wardrobe together.

Realizing he wasn't just trying to be a dick for the sake of it, my shoulders sunk down in defeat. Why did he have to choose that cover story? It was so embarrassing!

Sebastian continued to give me pointed glares, indicating for me to verbally go along with it. I let out a defeated sigh. "Yeah, we didn't know you were coming home early, I'm sorry," I mumbled, not even able to look Max or Lara in the eyes.

Lara's eyes moved to her brother's. "Weren't you moaning to me a couple days ago about how much you hate Phoebe? I don't get you," she snapped.

"We have an enemies with benefits type of relationship. We're both horny and not seeing anyone so things happen," Sebastian explained with a simple shrug.

My entire body burned with shame.

"Eww," Lara and Max both said at the same time.

Desperate to end this humiliating conversation, I rapidly cleared my throat. "So, yeah, sorry for bothering you. We'll be on our way."

Quickly grabbing Sebastian's elbow, I steered him over to the door. As I passed by the dresser, I widened my eyes as I saw my panties lying against the woodwork and quickly snatched them back.

Whipping my head back around to face Lara and Max, I swallowed. "By the way, these are non-used. I didn't take them off," I stammered out quickly. I figured while I was here, I might as well make myself seem a little less like a whore.

"Nice save," Sebastian whispered amusedly against my ear.

Ignoring him, I shot our still flustered-looking siblings a tight smile goodbye before finally dragging me and Sebastian all the way out the door.

Once we were halfway down the stairs, and out of hearing distance, Sebastian let out a snort before breaking out into snickers. "Well, that was fun," he mused.

His happiness only further pissed me off, and as I jumped off the last step, I frowned and spun around to face him. "We were making out? That was the best excuse you could come up with!" I hissed.

Sebastian plucked up an amused eyebrow. "Sorry, would you have preferred to have told our siblings that we were plotting to break them up or something?" He laughed. "And besides, it's a pretty believable excuse. After all, it's not a farfetched idea that you'd throw yourself at me," he teased.

Having to fight back the urge to club him around the face, I tightly pressed my lips together. "Just get out of my house," I spat between gritted teeth.

"Really? I'm allowed to leave with this, am I?" Sebastian smiled as he delved a hand into his pocket and lifted up a piece of fabric. My eyes widened as I realized he was once again holding my lacy black panties.

"You asshole!" I hissed, as I quickly snatched it back. "Why the fuck do you keep pick-pocketing me?"

Sebastian only laughed in response, not at all remorseful of his actions.

"Anyway," he smiled, staring to sober up from all his laughter. "See you soon, Brooks. Hopefully next time, we'll find a safer place to make out," he teased.

Then with an overconfident wink goodbye, he finally turned for the door and left. 

---------------------

Next Update: Thursday

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 933 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
518K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
162 1 15
two high school girls who grew up to be enemies because of an old rivalry, but sadly for them..They share a best friend. As the book progresses you w...
50.3K 1.7K 77
After graduating from her University, Arabella succeeded in securing a job in New York, away from her home and state, in a place where her elder brot...