I swept the stars with ten th...

Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 11

345 9 1
Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 11

    School infirmary.

    Although Lin Li, who was stunned by the fall, repeatedly emphasized that he had nothing to do, he was sent to the infirmary with a serious attitude by this enthusiastic and unlucky classmate.

    Facing the deep expression in the eyes of the school doctor's elder sister, Lin Li rarely felt a little blush and embarrassed.

    "Little lovers, please take it easy. Fortunately, there is nothing serious this time." The elder sister of the school doctor carefully bandaged Lin Li's rubbed arm while saying.

    "Uh, it's not..." Lin Li glanced at the over-faced boy, then quickly turned his head and replied with a blushing face.

    The school doctor's sister obviously didn't believe it. She glanced at Lin Li with a smile, and continued, "Then you should take a good rest, I'll keep busy." After that, she closed the door of the lounge and went back to the office.

    The entire lounge was instantly quiet, and the warm sunlight shone on the hospital bed through the window.

    Lin Li, who was obviously not easily shy, was now shy at the jokes made by the school doctor's sister.

    She stroked the wound she had just wrapped, looked up at the boy, turned her head quickly, and sighed inwardly that beauty was wrong.

    Lin Li, who grew up in the original environment, is surrounded by ordinary friends with good looks, and he has never seen any real celebrity idols.

    She felt that the face of the boy in front of her was better than anyone she had ever seen in her previous life, even including the face modeled by the games she played.

    This kind of impact made her not recover at that time.

    Even now, looking at such a beautiful face, she would even lose her ability to think and speak.

    "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, but it suddenly fell and hit you." The boy in front of him broke the silence.

    Lin Li didn't dare to look directly at him, waved his hand and said, "It's okay, it's actually my problem, I used my mental power at that time."

    A chuckle suddenly sounded in the quiet room.

    "Classmate, don't you dare to look at me? It left you with a psychological shadow?"

    Apart from his face, Lin Li now felt that he was also fascinated by this gentle voice.

    "No... No, how could it be!" Lin Li subconsciously looked at the voice himself.

    The boy turned his back to the light, and the edge of his short black hair seemed to be covered with a layer of soft golden light, and the whole person had a sense of distance.

    However, there was a smile on his face, the smile was pure and pure, and the distance was instantly shortened.

    Ah ah ah ah ah! What a beauty crit! Oh my gosh, so handsome!

    Lin Li's face was flushed with suffocation, her mind was full of thoughts, what luck did she have in her life? To meet such a handsome guy!

    Fortunately, this handsome guy is smiling at her!

    Ju Yang looked at the blushing girl, who was small and a little dumb.

    Gently said: "Anyway, I directly caused you to be injured. My name is Ju Yang, why don't you add an asterisk? I will take care of you until you recover."

    ! ! ! I, Lin Li, He De He Neng, can I be added to the asterisk of handsome guy? !

    Lin Li! Calm down! Calm down!

    Don't look like you can't stand provocation, you have to show the attitude of facing Yu Zhi and Ling Jiuheng, no one will like idiots!

    You'll be locked up as a pervert!

    After completing the psychological construction, Lin Li forcibly regained her composure, "Okay, let's add it." She stretched out her hand to show the asterisk.

    He looked at Ju Yang, watched him meticulously scan the asterisks, and finally stopped at the notes.

    His long eyelashes blinked and blinked, looking at Lin Li intently, and this wave directly reached the apex of her heart.

    Lin Li suppressed his heartbeat and said softly, "Lin Li, my name."

    Ju Yang nodded, and after a few taps with his long, white and tender fingers, he wrote down his name.

    The room fell into a suspicious silence again.

    "You... I don't seem to have seen you before?" Lin Li secretly screamed inwardly, it's over, why am I approaching such an old-fashioned way?

    "I dropped out of school because of mental violence, and I just came here recently." As if speaking of the pain point, the boy in front of him slowly lowered his head.

    Disappointing! I am so disgusting! Lin Li was mad at himself!

    ...what kind of luck is this? With so many topics, why did you choose the most old-fashioned one, and finally hit the other party's thunder point? !

    However...

    Seeing that even the hair in front of her were all delicate and well-behaved boys, she had a rare moment of hesitation.

    Lin Li wanted to restore the boy's mental power, an inexplicable impulse.

    She knows that for this interstellar person, spiritual power represents everything. If he does not have spiritual power, he will have difficulty even graduating in the end, so what can he do in the junk star?

    But... at present, only her teammates can use the simulator to heal by adjusting the level of mental power.

    If Ju Yang is invited to join the team at this time, then her nurse's idea of ​​a crit team is completely hopeless.

    To save or not to save?

    "Do you also despise me?" A trilling question came out of the boy's mouth.

    Ju Yang turned his head away and looked at the ground.

    From Lin Li's perspective, he could easily see his delicate neck and perfect profile.

    Lin Li felt his heart tremble, ah ah ah! Great beauty! You are fouling!

    "No! I definitely didn't think so!" Lin Li immediately explained.

    For a moment, she felt that she had even thought about the name of the child.

    Lin Li! you are done!

    Can you bear such a beauty?

    "I know." The boy said softly, as if he didn't believe Lin Li's words.

    Lin Li was stunned...what do you know?

    "In your eyes...I'm also a waste...isn't it?" a low voice murmured.

    Lin Li's whole body sounded vigilant, and immediately responded: "No! You are not!"

    It seemed that he felt unreliable, and continued: "Actually, I have had mental riots before, but look at it now!"

    Hearing At these words, Ju Yang's body shook for a while, then turned his head and looked at Lin Li in surprise.

    However, in the eyes of Lin Li at this time: Ah! Even if the big beauty is surprised, she is so beautiful! The eyes are so deep and beautiful!

    "Really? Do you have a way!" Ju Yang asked in surprise.

    Lin Li hesitated for a while, then nodded, she did have a way, and she really wanted to help Ju Yang.

    The big deal is to cancel the teammate relationship after he is cured! That's right, just do it!

    Looking at the beautiful woman in front of her, Lin Li's eyes were sincere: "Would you like to be my teammate?"

    ...

    Ephemeris 2188, October 1st.

    On the second day that Lin Li invited to join the team, the 1212 delegation of Federal University immediately received the notice of advance of the game and immediately went to the intermediate Xinghuiyao.

    Regarding the sudden advance of the preliminary round, the official explanation given by the federation is: the battle ahead is tight and the selection process needs to be accelerated.

    Lin Li, who was far away in the remote garbage star, had no idea what was going on at all, so he could only hurriedly pack his luggage and board the starship.

    As for the Sunlight team, everyone was worried about what the last teammate would do, but they didn't expect Lin Li to give them such a big surprise.

    "Captain! You can do it! Where did you get a teammate in such a short period of time!" Yu Zhi asked carelessly, hooking Ju Yang's shoulder casually.

    To talk about this, Lin Li also thinks it is outrageous, she still doesn't know what Ju Yang's mental attributes are!

    Originally wanted to cure a disease, who would have thought of directly abducting the big beauty to be a teammate?

    "It's all a misunderstanding..." Lin Li raised his forehead, how should I explain this?

    "Haha, Captain! That's a coincidence of your misunderstanding!" Yu Zhi laughed, and then asked Juyang, "Brother, what is your mental power attribute?"

    Coincidentally...Lin Li also wanted to know, she He never dared to ask, and now he is staring at Ju Yang.

    Ju Yang shook his head. Unexpectedly, he was also a member of the Federal Spiritual Power Competition team. He was interrupted just as he was about to answer Yu Zhi's question.

    "Hey, what are you doing? Come here! It's coming to Huiyao soon, I'll tell you the rules of the game!" Wang Yang's loud voice came from the front.

    When everyone heard this, they immediately became serious, looked at each other and followed.

    At this moment, Wang Yang's heart is not feeling well. He originally wanted to train Lin Li and the others for a while, but he didn't expect that the plan would not keep up with the rapid changes. He didn't even have enough time to clarify the rules, and he was about to enter the examination room.

    What is this!

    "Although there is basically no training this time, I believe in your strength!" Wang Yang said first.

    "This competition is mainly about fighting for places among junk stars. According to past experience, there will be about ten places. Don't think that these ten places are many. In fact, there are tens of thousands of junk stars participating in the competition!" Speaking of this, Wang Yang Seriously look at these good seedlings.

    "But don't put too much pressure on you. Most of Junk Star's team members are from E to F mental power. With your D-level mental power, there is full hope!" Wang Yang gave Ju Yang a special look.

    "Let me talk about the important points for you to pay attention to. First of all, this assessment will determine the outcome in one fell swoop. You will be randomly thrown into a certain virtual Zerg battlefield. Don't panic! Just do it! The better the performance, the higher the score!"

    "The whole process All will be observed by the examiner in real time, so you must pay attention to your own behavior, and do not do any actions that may foul!"

    "The investigation is also multi-faceted, and it may not win the game, but it is favored by the examiner, and it is completely It is possible to get a high score."

    "And... pay attention to your opponents, some planets are likely to join forces to make a game, so you must be vigilant and don't give trust casually!"

    "In the past experience, these planets should be seriously vigilant, The difference is..."

    "There are also these planets that can join forces properly, such as..."

    "In general, we can't be beaten in isolation, and we must join forces appropriately, but don't trust each other too much, do you understand!" Wang Yang finally said loudly.

    "Understood!" The crowd replied in unison.

    Wang Yang showed a satisfied smile, "Very good, I look forward to your good grades this time! But also pay attention to your own safety!"

    "Yes! Teacher!"

    Looking at these energetic young people, Wang Yang was deeply relieved.

    "Lin Li, Ju Yang, you two stay for a while, the others can go back."

    Yu Zhi, Yu Yi and Ling Jiuheng glanced at the captain and Ju Yang and waved away.

    Wang Yang really did not expect that Lin Li would find a student from the Healing Department! This look is so awesome!

    In addition, this young man is too delicate, and subconsciously Wang Yang's voice softened: "Lin Li, I didn't expect you to do it! This young man is not bad, I know that you also have a hand in mental violence, so I won't do more. Explore, wait until when you want to talk about it!"

    Lin Li was a little moved, because of this heavy trust, the principal and Wang Yang did not doubt her, but now she can still represent the school in competitions.

    And the result of the provocation of the intermediate star is also handled by the principal, otherwise how can she beat those two?

    As for Ju Yang, she was a little embarrassed, thinking that Wang Yang praised her for having teammates together at the last moment.

    Looking at Ju Yang, whose posture was still unbelievably beautiful, Lin Li silently gave himself a compliment!

    not bad! I'm out! Abducted to the big beauty!

    "The principal explained to you, you can go after the game! Okay, the rest is fine, do you have any questions?" Wang Yang looked at Lin Li and asked.

    "I know, Mr. Wang, there's nothing wrong." Lin Li nodded.

    "Okay! Then you go out first, and I have a word with this kid!" Wang Yang said.

    The author has something to say:

    Lin Li's classmate who is only obsessed with the male protagonist's handsome face~ The appearance completely hits all of Lin Li's fantasies! Is this the happiness of the stars! Yan dog spring!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.6K 171 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
I play games in interstellar 中国小说

Научная фантастика

7K 74 14
我在星际做游戏 作者:尼斯湖大水怪 Not my Story
8.6K 171 58
  The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Starting today, I will be your exclusive per...
Royally yours Srinidhi Chava

Любовные романы

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...