Reunited

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Zelina Vega books on 3-9-22 Name: Travis Crawford Age: 32 Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee L... More

Coming Home
Death Match
Family Drama
Flashback
A New Family Addition
The Truth Comes Out
Flashback #2
20 years in the making
Finally Together
Untitled Part 10
Elite
Let The Trouble Begin
Vacation
Meeting My Sister's Boyfriend
A Huge Step
Making an Impact
The Call That Changed Everything
Goodbye
Change of Heart
We Are NXT
NXT Debut
A New Home
Takeover
If You Love Me, Let Me Go
Redemption
Turning Over A New Leaf
The Next Chapter
Main Roster Debut
Onto The Next Chapter
Chapter 30
Number One Contenders
Hell In A Cell
The Last Laugh
Trick or Treat
The Kiss
Chapter 36
New Challengers
Time to Rumble
Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself
After the Bell
The Road to WrestleMania
Elimination Chamber
Payback
You F***ed Up
Wrestle Mania Debut
Wedding
Back for Revenge
Backlash
One More Time
Chapter 51
Let's Get Extreme
I Do
The Announcement That Shook Everyone
Goodbye
A Sad Day
Memorial Show
The End

Happy Birthday

163 4 3
By WWEFan_2020

Today is my birthday and we're having a party at our house tonight. All week Thea has been telling me about this huge surprise she has planned for my birthday. Thea let me sleep in today and when I woke up, I went to the kitchen and saw her and Skylar cooking breakfast.

Travis: Good morning girls.

Skylar came running over to me.

Skylar: Happy Birthday daddy.

She jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug. Thea walked over and gave me a kiss.

Zelina: Happy Birthday baby.

Travis: Thanks baby, since it's my birthday now can you tell me what my surprise is?

Zelina: Nope, you have to wait until later to find out.

After we ate breakfast Skylar went and got ready for school. Once I got back home from taking Skylar to school I saw a note sitting on the table where I put my keys I read the note and had a big smile on my face.

"Meet me in the bedroom for your first surprise"

I walked into the room and saw Thea laying on the bed wearing so sexy lingerie.

Travis: Woah, this is a great start to my birthday.

Thea crawls off the bed and she pushes me against the wall and kisses me.

Travis: I like this present.

Thea: I figured you would.

We started making out and then I tossed her onto the bed and we had some wild sex. When we finished, we took a shower and then watched tv. A little bit later the doorbell rang Thea and I looked at each other.

Zelina: Are you going to answer it or are you going to stare at me?

Travis: You're closer you get it.

Zelina: Stop being lazy and answer the door. It's your surprise dummy.

I got up and went to open the door and when I did I was in shock.

Travis: Holy fucking shit. You're The Rock.

Rock: Last time I checked I was. What's your name?

Travis: I'm Tr....

Rock: It doesn't matter what your name is. I'm just kidding it's nice to meet you Travis. Thea has told me a lot about you, by the way you don't have to call me Rock you can call me Dwayne.

Travis: The pleasure is mine. Come on inside and make yourself at home.

Dwayne and I walked into the living room where Thea was and when we walked in she was smiling.

Zelina: Surprise.

Travis: You've officially crushed my birthday. How did you manage to make this happen?

Rock: Thea is friends with my daughter. She told me how much of a fan you were of mine and I'm going to the PC today to be a special guest so I figured I'd stop by on my way there.

Travis: I really appreciate you taking time to stop by.

Dwayne spent about an hour hanging out with Thea and I before he headed over to the PC.

*Later in the night*

A lot of our friends came over tonight for a party. Things did get a little weird because Alexa and Ryan came over and that was the first time Alex saw Alexa since they broke up but they talked a little and everything was okay after. Once everyone left Gionna and Tyler stayed for a while.

Liv: Did you have a good birthday?

Travis: I did, thank you guys for everything it was fun.

Zelina: I'm happy you had fun.

Liv: I almost forgot to tell y'all. We finally figured out a date for the wedding.

Zelina: When is it?

Liv: It'll be the week after Mania.

Tyler: I know it's a little soon but we just couldn't wait anymore.

Travis: I feel you on that one. I can't wait to marry Thea.

Zelina: When should we get married?

Travis: How about we shoot for summer time.

Zelina: Where though?

Tyler: We were looking at this place in Vegas before we decided on our place.

Travis: What do you think about it?

Zelina: I'm not against it, but maybe we should look around a little bit.

Travis: That's fine with me.

Liv: We're going to be in Vegas in 2 weeks we can always go look at the place while we're there and see if y'all like it.

Zelina: We can do that.

About an hour later Gionna and Tyler went home and Thea and I went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
18.3K 292 38
This is a one-shot book based on the many WWE superstars, both male and female, that I know of-I hope you like it! Requests are at this point in time...
8.1K 242 22
I enter Davenport High School with Lexi by my side we see Adam by his locker and he waves as we approach him. "Hey girls how was summer vacation?!" s...
34.9K 1.8K 101
End of An Era (Book 7 - Daughter of the Game series) continues to follow Isabella Levesque Law and her family as they navigate life. In typical "Lev...