My Love from the Stars (OC X...

Av unnoticed_user

Being a part of the Avengers was always exhausting for Nova after all she was only ten when she officially jo... Mer

A/N
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
Happy Diwali!!
Diwali outfit
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Not a part!
Epigragh
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Graphic Gallery
30
31
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
32
33
34
35
💕🤩🥳THANK YOU GUYS!!! 10K READS!!🥳🥳🤩🤩❤️❤️
36
37
A/N
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Sorry
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

18

866 22 5
Av unnoticed_user

!Third person's POV!

Next morning was kind of a blur for Nova.

With all the check out from the 'hotel' she didn't even realised that it was noon.

Charlie and Nova drove home and he helped her inside the house as she was still not able to put all the weight on her side.

After getting in Nova took a bath and wore some comfortable but warm clothes.

It took a few days more for her to heal completely and in these few days she was always in her room and didn't talked with Bella at all.

Charlie would go to duty and The Cullen siblings would come to take care of her which she didn't liked cause she was now better and could take care of herself but when Charlie and Edward both pleaded she agreed reluctantly.

At nights Edward would come and tuck her in and would be with her all night just watching how peaceful and worry free she looked while sleeping.

They both have never talked about their kiss and Nova knew that she needed to because it was her first serious kiss and not to mention she has developed a small crush on Edward.

So, today is the day where she will confess her feelings for him but she was not nervous about that.

The main reason for her nervousness was school.

From today she was starting her school. She knows that people will whisper about her and she knows that she is gonna ignore it but then also there is a part of her which is a little nervous to go to the school again.

She woke up by the feeling of someone shaking her gently, as she opened her eyes she saw Edward infront of her smiling down at her.

She smiled lazily at him before muttering "Hi"

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" He said and could see her smiling and blushing lightly.

She was the most important person and the most precious treasure to him and he would do anything to keep her out of danger and would take care of her at any costs.

"Get up, time for school" He said making her grumble as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Can't I skip school for one last time?" She asked as her crush shook his head firmly before taking her arms and making her stand on her feet as she whined when the cold air hit her warm body.

"Go on, get ready, I'll pick you up" He said before pecking her lips quickly and vamp sped out of the house by her window leaving her wide awake and in shock as her finger tips grazed her lips gently.

It was their second kiss and now she was more than sure that he liked her back and not to mention the weird but romantic mate thing he mentioned before.

Snapping out of her gaze she quickly went to her bathroom and got ready for her school.

She was wearing loose clothes not wanting to be uncomfortable and didn't took any of her weapons knowing that she is not that fit and would not be able to take down a kid.

Sighing she tied her hair in a loose ponytail standing in front of her mirror looking at her reflection.

She didn't liked how she was limping slightly but didn't had a choice because whenever she tried to walk normally her side where she was shot would sting which would make her hiss time to time.

After coming from the hospital she didn't had any panic attacks or anything like that and she was grateful as she has not told anyone about it and would not like anyone to know that she was so weak mentally and cannot even go through some panic attacks.

She went downstairs and saw Charlie and Bella sitting.

"Hey Charlie, good morning!" I said with a smile and he threw his spoon in the bowl and rushed towards me helping me out making me chuckle.

"I'm fine" I said but he ignored me and helped me towards the table where Bella was sitting.

She saw me and huffed.

"What happened to her?" She asked without intrest.

"Fell down the stairs....... Any problem?" Nova said as Bella rolled her eyes.

"Thank god" She muttered under her breath but Charlie caught it.

"She is your sister! Be a little responsible!" He scolded his older daughter as she threw her spoon and stood up.

"She is no sister to me! She is a freak and I would love to see her dying!!" Bella yelled and stormed out of the door leaving a very shocked Charlie and an unfazed Nova taking a bite from an apple.

Charlie turned to look at her younger daughter with concerned eyes thinking of a way to apologize but Nova got a hint and said.

"No need to apologize Charlie....... I don't even care about her now, let her come in her senses" She said as Charlie sighed.

"Not going to eat more?" Charlie said eyeing her almost finished apple.

"Nope, not hungry" She said as someone knocked the door.

"I'll go get it" Nova said walking towards the door slowly.

She opened the door and was met by a person who made her blushed several times now.

She smiled at Edward but he looked a little serious.

"Hey..... What happened?" She asked.

"You are walking without any support!" He said making her chuckle.

"I'm alright see" She said twirling around and wincing very lightly.

"Just a little bit pain, nothing else" She said and smiled up at him but he only frowned making her sigh.

"What do you want me to do? Sit here and wait for someone to help me?" She said in a serious tone.

And this time it was Edward's turn to sigh.

"Who's at the door, Nova?" Charlie's voice came as she stepped back.

"It's Edward" She said and then quickly added "he'll drop me to school, don't worry" She took her bag from the counter and went out of the house shutting the door behind her and took a deep breath.

"I'm not ready" She said as Edward's face softened and he grabbed her waist gently and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry...... Just try not to limp, okay?" He said gently as she nodded and they both made their way towards Edward's black Volvo.

As they both sat inside the car he turned to look at his mate one more time.

"If you do limp, it's alright and if someone insults you I will personally deal with them, got it?" He said as Nova smiled softly.

"They wouldn't be alive for you to deal with them" She said as her smile turned into a smirk making Edward chuckle.

The rest of the car ride was silent just Edward grabbing her hand and squeezing it occasionally trying to comfort his mate.

They reached the school and Edward quickly got out going to open Nova's door and helping her out.

Everyone was looking at them some were jealous some were shocked just like Bella who was standing by her red truck, glaring at Nova.

Edward slipped his hand to her waist and they both made their way towards the other Cullens who were surprisingly smiling.

"Finally!" Alice chirped before they all left for their classes.

Everything was normal excluding the glares of Bella and Jessica and Angela continuously nagging Nova making her mad.

It was lunch as she made her way to the cafeteria with Angela and Jessica by her side.

"Are you sure you alright?" Jessica asked her for the hundredth time making Nova want to strangle her but suddenly she felt a wave of calmness wash over her as she took a deep breath in.

"Yeah.... Just a headache.... I am gonna go, meet you both later?" She said as they both nodded before smiling at her and walking away making her release a loud sigh as she kicked the pillar near her lightly before making her way towards the Cullen siblings and smiled at Jasper.

"Thanks for the...... Calmness" She said as Jasper smiled at her.

"It's alright..... Cannot afford you to kill someone in the middle of the cafeteria" He replied making her chuckle as she sat down between Rosalie and Alice and across from Edward.

"So, how was your day so far?" Alice asked in her usual cheery voice.

"Normal, just Jessica and Angela kept nagging me, what did you told them?" She asked.

"That you have a mild fever?" Rosalie said more like asked making Nova sighed.

"Finally you got adventure in Forks!" Emmett said with a tone of sarcasm making her roll her eyes.

"Getting bored!" Nova heard Edward's voice in her head making her look at him with raised eyebrows.

"What do you wanna do?" She thought opening her mind for her mate.

!Edward's POV!

As I started talking to Nova in her mind I got an idea making me smirk lightly .

"Kiss you?" I thought innocently making her blush lightly as she looked down avoiding the talk making me smile.

"We could skip the class, go in the forest and then kiss?" I asked again making her even more red.

"You alright, Nova?" Rosalie asked as Nova's head snapped towards her as she shook her head.

"Uh-huh" She stammer a bit making me smile.

"I can feel shyness from you" Jasper said to her leaning a little making me chuckle.

"No guys, you all are daydreaming, continue" Nova said as they all nodded and continued.

"You think only you want to kiss me, Mr. Cullen? The feeling of your lips on mine is ethereal I would love to kiss you back!" She said back as my eyes widened and if I would be alive I would have been sure that I would be blushing madly.

Jasper's head snapped towards me as I read his mind and somehow he was able to figure it out making me give him a deadly glare.

"You are embarrassed!" He exclaimed as Nova laughed loudly and everyone turned to look at me.

"What happened?" Rose asked.

"Nothing" I said quietly making Nova laughed harder.

"They are weird" Emmett said making me glare at him.

The bell rang and I quickly got up leaving the cafeteria.

!Nova's POV!

He left clearly flustered making me smirk.

"What happened?" Alice asked.

"He was trying to trouble me but it got backfired" I said before entering my biology class leaving the siblings confused

After an hour of torture finally the class was ended as me and Edward made our way towards the parking lot.

"We need to talk" I said abruptly as he stopped and turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"We kissed...... Two times" I said and then stopped not knowing how to talk.

Literally, it's my first time and I seriously don't know how to do this without feeling awkward.

"I guess so..." Edward replied in confusion making me sigh.

"Okay...... Let's get this straight, I love you and I don't know when but I do....... And yeah... That's it.... Uh...... Anything you wanna say?" I asked when he didn't spoke anything.

"Well.... Uh–ahem... I've already said it before...... You are my mate an—" He started but I interrupted him.

"Not the mate thing, Edward.... Are you over Bella? Or you are doing this because I am your mate?" I said.

"No ofcourse not! I am over her! It's just I thought you need space and all" He said making me smile.

"You are sure right? Like–I am not forcing you, okay?" I said as he smiled back before leaning in and kissing me softly.

I smiled in the kiss as someone squealed making me jump back.

I looked around and I've fully forgot that I was still in the parking lot.

The squealing voice was coming from Alice who was jumping excitingly besides Jasper smiling at us.

Rosalie was also grinning as Emmett had a smirk plastered on his face.

I looked back at Edward who was already looking down at me with a sweet, contagious smile making me smile too.

"So...... Together?" I asked as I bit my bottom lip making him chuckle.

"Till the end" He said making me smile.

"Let's go" He took my arm and we went to his black Volvo as the others sat on Emmett's jeep.

Now, I want to meet Esme and then everything will be on line! I thought happily as Edward drove me home.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ 

I just thought that this is pre-twilight, right? So the story will start after this..... Hmm...... I need a lot of ideas for Nova's powers and how to deal with them....... It's going to be tough but the good news is that the Pre-twilight is going to finish soon!

OvEr AnD oUt!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

423K 7.3K 42
This is the story of Vanessa Cullen. She is 719 years old. She is Best Friends with Stefan Salvatore and Lexi Branson and Klaus Mikealson but is also...
50K 1K 33
After the events of the newborn army, Bella and Rebecca were finally safe from harm. It was now time for Bella to get married to her beloved Edward...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
344K 7.6K 19
'She's so complicated that's the way god made her, sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. That girl is the perfect storm' "How come she can't see...