Tangled secrets || Taekook

By Topggukietaetae

Previously named as- Twin couples revenge "You say he is heartless. What if I say, that boy is all heart? Tha... More

001
010
011
100
101
110
111
1000
1001
1010
1011
1100
1101
1110
1111
10000
10001
10010
10100
10101
10110
10111
11000
11001
11010
11011
11100
11101
11110
11111
100000
100001
100010
100011
100100
100101
100110
100111
101000
101001
101010
101011
101100
101101
101110
101111
110000
110001
110010
110011
110100
110101
110110
110111
111000
111001
111010
111011
111100
111101
111110
111111
1000000
1000001
1000010
1000011
1000100
1000101
1000110
1000111
1001000
1001001
Epilogue.

10011

1.9K 134 106
By Topggukietaetae

V was in awe as the mansion came in view. His own mansion was black coloured, but modern. In front was a beautiful, traditional mansion in black colour, it was no where like the modern ones you will find around. It was like one of those the mayors or rich men of olden times owned but at the same time aesthetic.

"It's absolutely breathtaking. Who in the devil's name designed this heaven." V muttered, gazing at the mansion dreamily.

"The name's Jeon Jeongguk." With the speed of lightening V turned his head to look at the smirking man who was leaning against his car with his hands in his pocket.

"Never knew you were an architecture." V asked amused with the other's designing as he walked closure to Jeongguk who pulled him to his chest by his elbow.

"You don't know a lot of things about me darling. Well about architecture, dad wanted me to get a degree in any one course, architecture caught my interest so I decided to go with architecture and designing." 

Jeongguk's explanation went deaf ears to V who had his complete focus on the pierced, glossy red lips. So it took Gguk by surprise when suddenly V leaned closure and gave a light suck on his lower lips. Licking his own lips V parted away but Jeongguk without any delay chased his lips joining them in a fierce manner as he sucked hardly on V's upper lips then tilted V's head capturing his lips again, kissing them and sucking on them, making lewd wet sounds. 

A low moan escaped V's lips as Jeongguk's calloused fingers massaged his erogenous zones on his body. Jeongguk was loving the way V's body was shivering to his touches, squirming under his lusty gaze. He parted away and roamed his eyes on the man who was totally under his mercy, standing with his support.

"Darling, lets get you inside." Jeongguk murmured lowly as he softly pecked V's corner of lips and picked him up in bridal style, going inside his mansion.

As they went inside, Jeongguk dropped V on the couch and proceeded to take off his coat. He hung the coat on the near by hook, went in the kitchen and brought two glasses of water.

"Here, you must be thirsty." He handed one to V and drank the other glass himself. Gulping down the water V kept the glass on the glass teapoy and looked around. The interior was even more beautiful that V felt himself enchanted by the beauty. He wanted this mansion.

 "I want this mansion Jeon, spill your price." 

Jeongguk looked at V with a amused face hearing his words. Chuckling he kept the glass down and walked near him, hovering over his seated figure, V's face in front of his crotch making him feel things that are not at all holy. He softly threaded his fingers in V's raven silky hairs and patted as if petting a kitten. Stroking his face gently with his fingers he hooked V's chin up, tearing the other's gaze from his growing bulge to his face.

"That's not something good boys do darling. Keep your eyes up here." There was a light growl in his voice that made V more crazy if possible.

"Then I am not a good boy, Jeon." His words were sultry, lust dripping in his tone as a smirk stretched on his wet baby pink lips, a bit bruised and swollen from the previous make out session.

"Jeon, never knew my last name would make me hard but I guess, even asshole seems hot coming out of your lips." Jeongguk murmured rubbing V's lower lips, toying with it.

"Oh is it?  How about, master? Chief? or Sir?" 

"Or fister?" The way oh sensually the words fell out of V's lips made Jeongguk feel aphrodisiac. His mind was clouded with lust and pride.

"Oh my darling is a fistee, isn't he? All these names are fun darling, but not the one for me." 

"Call me by my name. Call out my name darling, I wanna hear you calling me by my name filled with love, desire, pride, want. Call me like you own me."

Jeongguk's voice had a plead, want and order that V couldn't ever ignore. As if hypnotized by the voice, V muttered softly.

"Jeongguk" 

"Yes, yes my darling. That's right." He encouraged the other as he kneeled down between V's legs, taking both his slender palms in his calloused ones rubbing them softly.

"Jeon Jeongguk."

"My Jeongguk." There, on the exact moment Jeongguk surrendered himself completely to the other male without any conditions, the limitations, doubts that Jeongguk had got cleared hearing these two words.

"All yours my worship. All yours."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was frantically looking everywhere, just in case some cats decided to attack him out of boredom. Till now he had 3-4 scratches but they were from table corner, wall and from the lil fall he had while coming out of his car.

Where as Tae was enjoying his moment while happily playing with small kittens that were licking him here and there making him giggle. His giggles were the only thing stopping Jungkook from stomping his way out.

"Hyungie! Look she is sho cute! Sho fluffy!" Jungkok cracked a eye wrinkling smile as he looked at his lil fluff ball playing with satanic cute devils.

"Not more than you my lil bambi. You are the cutest, prettiest and most beautiful! Come to hyungie!" Jungkook called out as he forwarded his hands and picked up the small male on top of his lap bouncing him making him laugh loudly. Tae clutched Jungkook's shirt tightly as he balanced himself and hugged the older male still giggling.

His giggled were muffled but Jungkook could feel his body vibrating against his own. He was feeling so euphoric to be the reason the younger was laughing this loudly. 

"Ready to go back bambi?" Jungkook asked softly as he stroked Tae's back who sighed in relief and hummed in agreement.

"Lets get back love." Jungkook muttered standing up as he left the payment on the table with the tip before leaving the mess of kittens.

He breathed into fresh air as he came outside of the cafe.

"Hyung. When will dada come back?" Tae asked in muffled voice, and Jungkook knew by his voice, it was Tae, not the lil one.

"Wanna go to dada?" Jungkook asked before he could even think what he was saying and he felt Tae nodding his head vigorously making him sigh internally, his brother will kill him but its fine.

"Lets go my pretty pup." Jungkook said as he made Tae sit in the car, taking the driving side. He picked up his phone and dialed his brother's number who was not picking up his call for some reasons. So Jungkook did what his mind said, turned his car and drove towards his brother's mansion.

And man this was not the scene he wanted the moment he stepped inside the mansion with Tae who also had his eyes wide open.

"Hyung what the fuck! Are you two drunk?? Why your clothes are off!" Jungkook shrieked covering Tae's eyes who pushed his hands aside and went to kitchen with fast rushing steps.

And next moment both V and Jeongguk had a nice shower in living room. Jungkook just stood their agape as he looked at Tae who was holding a small bucket that was filled with water now empty.

And the drunkards also seemed to be a bit in their sense.

"Remind me to never drink in your presence, hell, I won't drink even in your absence baby doll." Jungkook muttered gulping as he saw the two half naked men shivering with cold and Tae's hard glare on both of them.

"Get them some clothes and towels hyung, I am making soup for their drunk asses." 

"Y-yes momm-baby"

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

...I need 28 hours in a day.

~~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 5.5K 40
Kim Taehyung, a man with a cruel fate fell into the wrong hands. He ends up losing his friends and life into the very hands that he suppose was meant...
1.7M 89.8K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
2.7K 243 8
⇢A Story of True Blood Vampire Twins finding their Mate as a cute Human.⏎ Kim Taehyung, definition of coldness, his dark aura darts destruction and...
32.9K 2.1K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...