Yugioh: New Duelists X

By DSComeback

Yuji Kusanagi a 15 years old boy who likes playing DM. But after a certain event involving DM, he was expelle... More

Childhood's Beginning
#1: The Beginning of Destiny
#2: Funnullone aka Slacker
#3: Duel, Start!!
#4: New HERO Summon
#5: Araki
Author's Note
#6: My Duelist Academia
#7: New Page
#8: It's over, Chazzy!!!!
#9: The Crossing
#10: The 4 pillars, part 1
#11: The 4 Pillars, part 2
#12: The 4 Pillars, part 3
#13: The 4 Pillars, part 4
#14: The 4 Pillars, Xroad
#15: Crossroad, Clash
#16: Crossroad, High
#17: Crossroad, Binge
#18: Crossroad, Ending
#19: The 4 Pillars, aftermath
#20: Dreamcast
#21: DRS
#22: DRS, Recruitment
#23: DRS, Why Sho Syrus?
#24: DRS, Stacking
#26: E•HERO VS Frightfur
#27: The Melancholy of Kei
#28: DRS, End of a Party
#29: 0.05% is actually high
#30: Promotion-Preparation
#31: Pro-Per [Syrusly]
#32: Promotion Preparation [END]
#33: Promotion Exam
#34: Promotion Exam [Of Nature and Machine]
#35: Sakura VS Chazz / Of Nature & Machine
#36: The Heroes and The Rivals
#37: Sakura Days
#38: Sakura Days, 2nd Petal
#39: Sakura Days, 3rd Petals
40: The Heroes and The Rivals -Descent-
41: The Heroes and The Rivals -Clash-
42: See Vision
43: The Heroes and The Rivals -United-
#44: The Promise that surpass space and time
☆1: Firestarter
☆2: Firestarter II
☆3: Firestarter III
☆4: Dull Cards
☆5: Contact with The 3rd Kind
☆6: Old Dorm Rumble
☆7: Old Dorm Rumble II
☆8: Old Dorm Rumble III
☆9: Sakura Days, 4th petals
☆10: Of Him and Her
☆11: Cracks
☆12: Easy Apology
☆13: Opening The Curtains
☆14: VS Duelists X
☆15: Fighting Fire with Fire
☆16: Power of The Elements
☆17: Wiping All Out!!!
☆18: Reaching for The Master
☆19: Full Crash
☆20: The Emergence
☆21: Iconoclast
☆22: Final Phase, part 1
☆23: Final Phase, part 2
☆24: Burdened Heart & Walking Shadows
☆25: The Witch from DRS
☆26: The Witch from DRS II

#25: Lil Devil of The DRS

260 6 0
By DSComeback

"Daaaaammnnniitttt!!"

An Obelisk Blue student were slashed by a HERO in shinning black alloy, draining his Life Points to zero.

"Alright, Good Game!"

Say Yuji, as he's pointing his finger like a gun to the fallen Obelisk Blue student. Looking at him, the Obelisk Blue student shout frustrated toward Yuji, he can't believe that a student from Slifer Red dorm beat him.

"Shut up! You're lucky that I didn't bring my real deck otherwis-"

"Yeah yeah yeah", say Yuji, as he was waving his hand like he was shooing an animal.

"Okay, who's next?" Say Yuji, as he points his Duel Disk toward the group in front of him.

Watching his winning streak, the students begin to sweats and hesitant to challenge him. They thought that the student from Slifer Red could be easily beaten, and become the first victim.

To think that he manages to beat three peoples in a row without breaking a sweat. Moreover, the peoples he beat were all Obelisk Blue student.

Some of them even thinking why Yuji is assigned to Slifer Red rather than Obelisk Blue? His current skill didn't match the status.

As he was smacked by Chronos, a student wearing Yellow Jacket realized who Yuji is.

"Hey... uh... isn't that the kid in the practical examination… Uh... number 77 right?"

All the students beside him look at him in confusion, but thanks to his reminder, one student begin to realize.

"Ah! You mean the student who beat Professor Crowler on the practical exam?!" Shout him, "Elemental HERO... yes, it was him! Jaden Yuki!"

"It's Kusanagi Yuji! And I'm also beat Professor Vellian Crowler" say Yuji to refute him.

"O- ohhhh..."

Yuji facepalmed. But thanks to his explanations, now some students begun to step back and avoiding him, scared to be beaten.

"I'm outta here! How can I beat someone that manages to tame that Crowler?!!"

Then, the group in front of him dispersed, and choose to duel between each other instead than dueling Yuji.

"Ha..." Yuji let out a deep sigh, he regretted telling them about him beating Crowler.

"Oh? So you're the one who beat Professor Pot of Greed?"

"What?!"

All of a sudden, a blonde hair girl style in twintail appear behind him.

The girl physique is like a grade schooler (middle school at best), she wears the standard Obelisk Blue female uniform, and Navy jeans jacket that styled like a cape.

Her sudden intrusion surprised him, but more than that the moment she saw the girl's face, he remembers that she was the leader or president of The Duel Research Society, he remembers her name was Kei Mavis.

But more than that, when he looks at her face closer, he-

[Did... I know her?]

Yuji felt a Déjà vu, but that Déjà vu he feels is more shifted more toward a threat, rather than nice nostalgia, making him involuntary gulped his saliva.

The girl is smiling, her beautiful little round face, almost making her looking like a doll.

She chuckled slightly, "Are you the one who beat Crowler in practical examination?" Asked her.

"Y- yes" nod Yuji.

The girl held her chin, glaring at Yuji, as he measured him from top to bottom.

She opens her mouth, "Ah...", as she had remembered something, "A- ahaha, hahaha hahaha", then somewhat she burst into a laughter.

"...?" Yuji confused looking at her actions, and decide to step back and avoids her.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!", but the girl stops him by grabbing the hem of his jacket.

"Yes? Do you need something from me?" Ask Yuji smiling.

But the moment Yuji turned and ask, the girl Kei were laughing again.

"Ah... sorry, sorry, I just want to know who is your name?"

Yuji tilted his head, "It's Yuji. Yuji Kusanagi"

"Kusanagi..." say her softly.

Yuji nod, "Yes. Kusanagi, that is my surname"

"Hmmm... that's a good name" nod her.

"Thank you" appreciate him.

"Yeah... I prefer Kusanagi more than Araki" grins her.

Yuji's eyes widened, his pupils shrank to that of a dot. A freezing chills runs through his spine, his heart beating so fast, as he saw the girl's grinning face like that of a hungry hyena.

"Yeah... me too" He then quickly adjusted his emotion and face, and reply to her while smiling like nothing happened.

Looking at Yuji's who expressions quickly changed in second, Kei smiles become much deeper and creepier.

"Didn't you think so too? I mean, Kusanagi is a famous magical weapon rather than Araki, which is a normal name" nod her.

Yuji scratches his head, "Well... it's kinda embarrassing hearing that, but sure, it is better than Araki"

"Speaking of Araki... it's remind me of my da- father's acquaintance... I think his name is Tenzo Araki" tell her, looking at Yuji's face.

The moment he hears this name, his fingers involuntary begin to twitch.

Yes, that's right. Tenzo Araki, the obese man in red suit, is Yuji father. The father that he hates, and the person he wants to beat the most.

Yuji narrowed his eyes, "Is... that so?"

Looking at his expression, the corners of Kei's mouth and eyes bend upward like a crescent moon.

"Yeah, and I heard that his eldest son is missing... I wonder why?"

"..."

"I mean... how can a 15 years old boy just disappear by himself? Unless..." her eyes met with Yuji's.

"What do you want?" Say Yuji coldly.

Yuji's expression and aura changed. His eyes were empty like it was diluted in piss water, with his pupils expanded like that of a cat.

His tone of speaking also changed, cold and monotonous like a rigid machine, the air surrounding him also changed, gone's that simple upbeat and outgoing boy, and who arrived is a Stoic-sociopathic guy.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Didn't you hear what I said before? I'm Kei Mavis. I'm-"

"Get to the point" order Yuji.

Kei chuckle, "What do you mean You G? I just-"

"Get. To. The point" say Yuji.

Kei pouted, "Mou, you're no fun"

"Zip it pot, you're black" tell him.

Kei's eyes wide open,"Ha- hahahahahaha" she burst out laughing holding her stomach,

"I- is that a joke I heard? Man... to think that famous Yuji Araki who is known for his ruthlessness can make a joke! Ah... but that's not funny. 30 points, I give it to you"

She continued to sneer, "I wonder what will happen if I told The Arakis about this?"

Yuji clicked his tongue, he then points his Duel Disk to her.

Kei covered his mouth, "No way... are you challenging me?"

"Talking, and hearing you, making my head aches. This is the best way to shut you up"

Kei let go of her hand,

"Heeee~ Fine then, there's no rule that the freshman can't face up against a senior. If you can beat me I won't reveal your secret, and as a bonus I allow you to enter The DRS, and I'll reveal my identity to you. But, if won... heh! You'll know what would happen, right?" Sneer her.

"..."

"Don't be grumpy, You G ♡"

"Tch, let's go"

"Fine~"

Kei activates her Duel Disk, grinning excitedly. In contrast to her, Yuji expression is cold and blank, he wants to over it quickly.

""Duel""

Yuji |LP 4000|

Kei |LP 4000|

"I'm first, draw" Kei draws a card, she continues, "I summon Fluffal Owl in attack position".

A rotating wind ball appears on Kei's field, then, revealing a cute plushie owl wearing a little round glasses.

"How about my monster, cute isn't it?" Ask her, as she pushed her chest pridefully.

"..." But Yuji didn't reply.

"Oh, come on! Say something!" Pouted her.

"..." he still didn't reply.

"Fine" she let out a sigh, "When Fluffal owl is normal or special summoned from the hand, I can add Polymerization from my deck to my hand"

The Duel Disk eject a card, after Kei took it, the Duel Disk shuffle the deck automatically.

"Here, I use Polymerization to combine my Fluffal Owl and Edge Imp Sabres on my hand"

A whirlpool of blue and green energy appears on her back, the plushie owl and row of scissors sucked into it.

"Come to me, Frightfur Daredevil"

A big red demon plushie with a strange symbol on its stomach appears. Jagged teeth like a shark, the body had many stitches, the tail of the plushie were made of black chain, holding a pitchfork.

Frightfur Daredevil (LV. 8)
ATK 3000 DEF 2200

"Set a card", Kei takes out a Chupa Chups lollipop from her pocket, and points it to Yuji.

"Entertain me, JU.NI.OR ♡"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 23 6
Alphie Drake, a young man with a mysterious connection to Dragon-Type Duel Spirits and a bias for the color blue. Watch as he traverses life at Duel...
2.9K 26 8
Yukihiro Edwin is a 14-year-old Middle School student who loves playing a popular card game, known as Yu-Gi-Oh. His passion for this game began from...
479 5 18
After being gone for months Jaden Yuki has returned back to the Duel academy, but he is not alone. Yubel a young boy who used to be an evil spirit is...
3.5K 85 5
It's Yugioh 5d's but Yusie is a girl, enjoy. Male Reader x Yugioh 5d's. Note: I do Not Own Yugioh or any of the art and Music, all rights are reserve...