βœ” 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•™π•’π••π• π•¨π•€ π•₯𝕙�...

By Jessicalids

She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only t... More

ACT ONE
- - - - - Introducing - - - - -
02. Mansplaining Blondes
03. The Bromance is Real
-----Sky and Riven's Room -----
04. Hiding in the Shadows
05. Chasing Shadows
06. Shadowed Ghosts
----- Octavia's Room -----
07. A Wisp's Home
08. Lessons in Darkness
09. A Specialist's Shadow
10. Sad Little Shadows
11. Fighting in the dark
12. Protective Shadows
13. Dinner Dates in Darkness
14. Shadowed mornings
15. Dancing in the Dark
16. Flowers of Moonlight
17. Queen of Light
----- Stella and Octavia's Gowns -----
18. The Game Begins
19. Firey Discussions
20. Shadowless Dances
21. Flirting Stars
22. Public Appearances
23. Secret Shadows
24. Sky's Shadow
25. Mind Fairies that Gossip
26. Breakfast in Bed
27. Arguing Shadows
28. Preparations
29. Girl Talk
----- Metamorphosis Dresses -----
30. Darkened Discussions
31. Family affairs
32. A Speech to Remember
33. Consequences
34. Silent Shadows
35. Calm discussions
36. :ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†Planning vs Plotting
37. The Problems at Hand
38. ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…, Strawberries
39. Battle Lines
40. ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†ο½‘Argument or Sex
41. Enlightening Discussions
42. Attack
43. Surprise Guests
44 - Dinner Table Chats
45. The First Truth
46 - Shadowed Reports
47. Deals
48. Stella's Ring
49. Burned One
50. The Hunt
51. Shadowed Friends
52. Old Friends
53. Raging Battles
54. The Aftermath
55. Life Must Go On
56. Arguments between Twins
57. Pizza night
58. Who is Family
59. Second Mates
60. Flirting
61. Training
62. The Date
63. War Games
64. Saul vs Andreas
65. Plotting against the Crown
οΎŸβ˜…,q 66. Night In
οΎŸβ˜…,q 67. Morning After
68. Fighting for Honour
69. Fights of the Heart
70. Conversations of Love
71. the First Signs of War
72. The First Signs of War
73. Escape
74. Spying
75. Love
76. The Battle
------The Wings------
77. Wings
78. Speak your Truth
79. Death
80. Grief
81. Alliances
π”Όπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕔π•₯ π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π“‘π“žπ“žπ“š π“£π“¦π“ž

01. Gossiping Shadows

11.5K 249 7
By Jessicalids

Octavia

Maybe I had always been broken and dark inside.

It was probably inevitable, inescapable. I don't know why I ever thought different, why my family thought different. Though I suppose image is everything, especially amongst royalty. No imperfections, no mistakes and no dirty secrets. I was living proof of everything my mother despised. No wonder she sought to keep me hidden. But I'm free now, I have to remember that. No, I have to remember that I was never trapped in the first place or else all of Stella's perfect lies will crumble. The life she built for me with it.

I didn't have the nerve to look at my mother or sister as we drove to Alfea. Gently toying with the scars ruining my wrists as I looked out at the green forests of Solaria. I looked down at the bracelet like rings. The scars were old and silver but there were fresh ones just below. A reminder of the consequences of disobeying the queen. Just like the scar on my back.

"... avia .... Octa... Octavia"

For the love of Helios, will I ever be free from my mother's horrific drawls.

"Are you listening to me?" She raised one perfect brow in a mock question, already knowing the answer.

"I asked you a question." She gracefully crossed one leg over another, her back straightening., eyes bright with a familiar irritation. I tense. Old fears taking over.

"My apologise mother, I was lost in thought" My voice was more demure and soft than I would have liked.

"Are you aware of the plans in place for your-" another pause, longer this time "training" she said with much distaste. A shadow curled around Stella's ear

She looks like she swallowed a lemon

It crooned cruelly. Dutifully conveying my message, with zealous glee. They never did like Queen Luna, even before they began talking to me.

Stella scoffed from the seat beside me, her cream outfit blending perfectly with the luscious seats of the royal car.

She could be one of the pillows

I fought the urge to snort - I doubt it would be considered ladylike in mother's view. not that she would have noticed, her rant appears to be occupying her. That particular little shadow had developed a habit of insulting my sister. I'm hoping little shadow means the jokes in good nature, but they're fickle things and it's hard to pin down their emotions.

I straightened in my seat as the gateway to Alfea came into view. Turning to face mother I began to listen to what she was saying. Hopefully it will be something relevant and not more threats. They become meaningless when used too often. I shall have to remember that.

"Headmistress Dowling has agreed to keep the... issues, with your magic secret. Same with yours Stella"

"Will we be expected to train with the other students" Stella's face was devoid of all emotion, her eyes glittering steel but her voice was tight with anxiousness. she was never able to hide her emotions from me. Not now when my shadows tell me everything, the incessant gossipers they are.

"You will take classes with them but Dowling will be training with you privately." That piercing blue gaze was quickly fixed on me.

"Dowling, cannot know the full extent of your powers" Her voice took on a lilting quality that I was all too familiar with. That feeling of childish desperation crept up. "Use what little light you have left, the... shadows should be kept to minimum"

"Yes mother" my voice caught in my throat as we jolted through the gate. Stella looked like she was about to rip into the driver.

She's tense about going back to school

The small shadow whispered in my ear, another quickly joining.

I think... that it's about a Booooooy.

It sung teasingly

Who would date her???

The little shadow asked incredulously. The darker shadow answered slowly.

It must have been the royal status.... Bragging rights, yeah

Be quiet. I commanded, the shadows falling silent.

Yes mistress

I watched silently as the shadows drifted down to my wrists, swirling around the scars there. I felt a nudge against my side. Stella's brows were raised in question, that demanding look on her face as I fought to keep my smile hidden. I doubt she would appreciate my shadows talk. She was only just getting used to them. As I opened my mouth to hastily compile an excuse we came to slow stop.

"Be safe my girls and make me proud " Mother commanded before ushering us out the car.

Stepping hesitantly out I looked up at what would be my new home, Alfea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.4K 22
Demetrie returns to the place she grew up in, Alfea College. In this place, she never felt like anyone cared. When Demetrie returns, she eventually f...
14K 258 15
"In the end the shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach" J.R.R Tolkien I will face God an...
46.4K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
1.8K 59 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) β€’ β€’ β€’ Β° β€’ ~* "You're a fairy Sam." β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ "I'...