𝗠𝗿.𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃...

بواسطة Realest_thinker7

"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked w... المزيد

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
New story

Chapter 3

40.2K 1.8K 114
بواسطة Realest_thinker7

"What the hell are you saying, Viraj jii…please leave my hand" Shreya tried to free her hand but the grip was getting tight on her delicate soft milky white hands.

"Shreya, baby I really love you and I want to marry you…" Viraj caressed her cheeks and she flinched to feel his touch.

She jerked his hand away and pushed him hard with his head bump with the glass of the window and he groaned. In this all he left her hand and Shreya opened her side of door and ran away before Viraj could react she took an auto and went away.

Viraj ran his hand in his hair frustratingly and started his car 'I will make you mine Shreya by hook or by crook' He smirked and moved his car to the office.

On the other side Abhay landed in Jodhpur as he landed he firstly went at his own mansion which is in the center of Jodhpur as he entered in the mansion guard opened the door and took his luggage and he went in his room to take shower without saying anything he went to the Rajawat's office which have a branch in Jodhpur too.

Rajawat's business is extended in the whole world it is mostly famous for resorts, hotels, casinos and their automobile business.

Shreya was lost somewhere when Priyal came and sat beside her.

"Hey, sweetie pie where are you lost??" Priyal asked and kept her bag on the table.

"Priyal, can you please pick me up and drop me to the college regularly??" Shreya asked and Priyal looked at her confusingly.

"What happened Shreya?? I already used to drop you to your home but if you still want me to pick you up for college then I don't mind at all sweetheart…but first tell me what happened??" Priyal asked with a concerned look.

A tear escapes from Shreya's eyes she quickly wipes it off and Priyal gets more scared she makes Shreya look at her and ask her from her eyes.

"Today when I was coming for college with Viraj jii, he proposed me and held my hand tightly I tried to free myself but when he didn't leave me I pushed him hard and ran away" Shreya told her everything and she felt like something broke inside her because she never thought anything for Viraj more than an elder brother.

"This reckless hippopotamus, how can he do that? I know that he is the son of the most powerful person but that doesn't mean that he will misbehave with anyone, bastard." Priyal cursed him and Shreya chuckled to see her angry red nose.

"What?? Kuch hai kya hamare face par jo tum hum par has rahi ho" Priyal asked while wiping her face with tissue.

( Why are you laughing? Is there anything on my face??)

"Nahi hum apki iss red nose par has rahe hai, aur aap aisa kuch nahi karengi Priyal bhuliye mat hum unhi ke hi ghar mein reh rahe hai" Shreya said sadly and Priyal sighed frustratingly.

(No, I was laughing on your red nose, and you will not say a thing to him don't forget that I am living in their house)

"Okay, then why don't you move to—"

"Priyal you know that it's not possible and papa will also not agree for this even if I talked to him about this matter than he must take stress so let it be I will handle him" Shreya cut her off in between and make her understand, Priyal nodded and a idea popped in her mind after seeing Shreya's sad face.

"Come with me, today we will paint and sing…" Priyal said with a mischievous smile and Shreya facepalmed herself but before she could say anything Priyal dragged her outside.

Abhay's deal was finalized and now he was returning back to his mansion as it was already 6 in the evening . He really need some rest so he sat in his Mercedes backseat and rested his head on the backrest of the seat while closing his eyes. The car was running very fast but stopped due to heavy traffic.

"Ankhiyon ke jharokhon se maine dekha jo saanware……
Tum dur nazar aaye, badi dur najr ae
Band kar ke jharokhon ko jara baithe jo sochne…
Man men tum hi muskaye, man men tum hi muskaye…." A beautiful voice of singing reached the Abhay's ears. He looked here and there. Besides the road there was a huge garden and in that garden a beautiful temple of lord shiva.

Abhay's eyes opened with a jerk and he looked in his left and right sides but couldn't see anything properly as there were so many vehicles but as his own car was going forward he saw a girl with beautiful big brown eyes and the features were just the same as his dream girl who was making a portrait.

"Ek man tha mere paas woh ab khone laga hai….
Paa Kar tujhe, haae mujhe kuchh hone laga hai….
Ek tere bharose pe sab baithhi hun bhul ke
Yun hi umr guzar jaae, tere saath guzar jaae,
Ankhiyon ke jharokhon se maine dekha jo saanware,
Tum dur nazar aaye, badi dur najr ayee…" Her voice was melodious and he smiled like a fool. Just a glimpse of her was enough for him to die.

Before he could react or say anything, the driver moved the car and she was going far away from him. The car ran at its speed and Abhay looked at the driver with anger and roared.

"Stop the fucking car…" Driver flinched at his hukum's voice as the driver stopped the car in a corner of the road. Abhay opened the car's door and ran towards the garden but he didn't find that girl.

He ran here and there like a mad person and started asking people but nobody gave him a reply properly and at last he went to the temple and asked the priest who was sitting near the Shiva's statue and making the garland.

"Pandit ji apne kya abhi kisi ladki ko waha gate hue dekha jo ek painting bhi bna rahi hai thi??" Abhay asks desperately.

( Pandit ji (Priest)  did you saw a girl who was singing and painting in the garden)

"Aree aap toh kunwar Abhay Rajawat haina?? Thakur Madhav jii ke bete…" The priest asked him and he nodded furiously.

(Aree are you Abhay Rajawat right?? The son of Thakur Madhav jii)

"Did you saw her??" Abhay showed a picture of Shreya and the priest nodded and said sweetly.

"Yeh toh Shreya bitiya hai yha aati rheti hai apni dost Priyal ke sath chitrkari ka aur gaane ka kaafi shouk hai isse, badi hi pyari bachi hai waise aap kyu puch rahe hai yeh kunwar saa??"....The priest asks while noticing him smiling.

( She is Shreya. She comes here often with har friend Priyal. She is fond of painting and singing. She is such a nice girl but why are you asking this Kunwar saa??)

"Do you know where she live??" Abhay was smiling and looking at him the priest smiled too.

"Nahi hum yeh toh nahi jaante par Haa inhe humne aksar chauhan parivaar ki aurton ke sath mein dekha hai, haa par hum unki friend Priyal ko kaafi ache se jaante hai, Woh yahan ke jaane maane businessman Raman Rajput jii ki beti hai" Priest replied and Abhay smirked and saw the statue lord Shiva.

( No, I don't know where she lives but yeah I saw her often with Chauhan family's ladies,
But I know her friend Priyal very well she is the daughter of a very prestige man Raman Rajput jii)

"Har har bholenath…" He joined his hands in front of the shiv's statue and went away while calling someone.

"Hello, congratulations Abhay for cracking the deal bro" Shlok said

"Shlok cut the crap and start finding Shreya in Jodhpur…" He came downstairs from the temple quickly while talking on the phone.

"Who is Shreya now??" Shlok asked with a frown on the other side Abhay entered in the car and indicated to the driver to start.

"My queen…the girl whom I saw in Jaisalmer she is in Jodhpur so now find her and starts with Chauhans and Raman Rajput's daughter, I want her in two days you try from there and I'll try from here" He cut the call and Shlok rubbed his temple.

Shlok was worried for that girl who caught the attention of Rajawat's family because he knew that his obsession will become her death one day but still he can't go against his family so he called his best friend Vishal who is a detective.

On the other side Shreya was shouting at Priyal because she was riding the scooter very fast, Priyal got a call from her father and he ordered her to reach home as fast as she can because her grandma is coming home and Priyal's grandma is bad news for her.

That's why she dragged Shreya from the garden and went away. First they were going to Chauhan palace to drop Shreya. And in only 15 minutes they reached the palace.

Shreya got down from the scooter and handed her the helmet "Please go carefully, miss Hawa hawai" Shreya said with a concerned look.

"Okay, madam bye I will come to pick you tomorrow so be ready on time" Priyal said while taking the helmet and Shreya nodded her head.

Shreya went inside and as always without saying anything she moved to her room , before she entered her room she saw Viraj who was coming out from Kumkum's bedroom which was in front of her own room.

He took steps towards her but before he could say and do anything with her she entered her room and locked the door. She sat with the support of the door and took a deep breath.

Shreya get up from the floor and keep her bag on the bed, she sat on the bed while thinking hard about Viraj's matter.

I think I should be around any family member so he can't do anything and in the morning Priyal will pick me. Yeah, this is the best option for me right now.

She laid on bed and after sometime she went to change she came out while wearing a light cotton black kurti with white patiala salwar.

She took her dupatta and move outside as she came downstairs she saw every family member even the Taruna Bua jii was also present there who came from Udaipur.

Her attire👇

She saw Viraj who was looking at her like he is rapping her by his eyes only.

"Pervert…" She mumbled and move towards the living hall.

She came infront of Taruna who raised her eyes but before she could see her Shreya bend and touched her feets.

"Khma ghani bua jii…" She said and stood straight while Taruna's eyes get widened as she saw her.

Shreya feels awkward when Taruna didn't said anything and Gautam saw that so he spoke in his usual stern voice.

"Taruna she is Shreya, Aditya's daughter…" Gautam made Taruna come back in reality.

Taruna smiled forcefully and blessed Sherya and everyone move to the Dinning table where she helped Mohini.

After the dinner Shreya was about to go in her room when she saw Viraj was following her she moved to the kitchen and start talking Mohini who was happy to see her there.

As Shreya saw Viraj going away she sighed and again tried to move in her bedroom but she saw him again waiting for her near staircase she sighed frustratingly and moved to dadi saa who was having trouble in her back.

Shreya massage her back and in the meantime Gautam called Viraj in the study Sha sighed and faster move to her bedroom.

Shreya laid on bed with a winning smile but she was tensed too for tomorrow. But after sometimes she slept peacefully.

In the morning Shreya come downstairs and sat on her sit she look at Gautam who was reading the newspaper.

"Umm bade papa…today Priyal will pick me up because I have some work before going college" Shreya said nervously and Gautam nodded not giving her much attention she sighed and look at Viraj who was looking at her with anger.

She completed her breakfast and got up but before she move out Viraj held her hand and everyone look at him with shocking expressions.

"Viraj, what the hell are you doing leave her hand right now" Gautam said loudly as she saw Shreya's shivering body.

Viraj sat on his knees and said in anger "Do you think that this family will save you from me, then no Shreya because I love you" Shreya all tries get failed to freeing herself and before anyone can do anything a servant enter and said with bowing his head.

"Hukum, Abhay Singh Rajawat is here and wants to meet you" Taruna's facepalmed herself, the bad news which was troubling her from the night is here.

___________________
________________

Chillfhanger....I like to create very much😏😏

Hope you like the chapter.

So, I will not be able to update for few days as I am moving to another city so I will be super busy, please cope up with me.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

903K 55.3K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
24.7K 1.5K 20
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
1.3M 43.4K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
55K 2K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...