My Love from the Stars (OC X...

By unnoticed_user

Being a part of the Avengers was always exhausting for Nova after all she was only ten when she officially jo... More

A/N
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Happy Diwali!!
Diwali outfit
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Not a part!
Epigragh
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Graphic Gallery
30
31
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
32
33
34
35
💕🤩🥳THANK YOU GUYS!!! 10K READS!!🥳🥳🤩🤩❤️❤️
36
37
A/N
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Sorry
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

7

1.8K 38 1
By unnoticed_user

!Nova's POV!

As soon as I entered the house I was bombarded with questions.

"What were you thinking leaving like that and then comming after three hours!?!?!" Charlie yelled.

"I was busy, okay?" I said calmly and walked past him but as soon as I was going to climb the stairs he stopped me.

"Give me your car keys" he said as I turned around to look at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me, you are grounded for a week, give me your car keys" he repeated making me Huff as I went towards him and handled him the car keys without any questions because I know that it is my mistake.

"Sorry" I muttered and turned around.

"It's okay, what were you talking about your friend?" He asked as I Shook my head.

"Forget it, it's nothing, just me being paranoid" I said and went upstairs leaving him confused.

My clothes were all wet and I was shivering but I was more concerned for my friend, she was the one who helped me when I needed someone and now I am not able to find her and this is making me mad.

As I was going to enter my room I heard a groan from Bella's room and me being a curious cat didn't went inside my room but stayed outside and the groans were soon covered by moans.

What the hell!!!!

"Jacob!!" It was Bella's voice as she continued to moan.

Well I am out of here! I though as I entered my room and shut the door.

"Well that was shocking" I sighed out as I went to my closet and took my night suit out.

I didn't want to take a bath as I was already shivering and tomorrow was the field day and I was hella tired. I don't need more excuses.

I changed my clothes and dumped my drenched clothes in the clothes basket before tucking into my warm covers and waited for my usual dreamless night to overtake me.

-Next morning-

I woke up very excited for the field trip that I really don't know why but anyways, I rushed in the bathroom and did all my womanly things very fast as I knew my hair were going to take time.

I decided to make a fish tail as I am very cautious about my hair and makeup–well let's say I am not a big fan of the smell of makeup but then also I put some mascara and lip gloss and then went downstairs.

"Hey Nova!" Charlie greeted as I smiled at him.

"Hey Charls!" I said making him stop in his tracks.

"What's with the nicknames?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Not a thing, just thought it would be good to change or twist your name a little bit–spoiler alert! Get used to it I am not leaving that nickname anytime soon!" I said making him laugh.

And then the annoying voice came.

"Good morning dad!" Bella chirped.

"Good morning Bells, sit down I'll cook food" he offered and I jumped in quickly.

"Nope. No. No. No, I'll make you go and sit down!" I said taking the egg from Charlie's hands.

"Okay, okay" he said as he lifted his hand in surrender motion and sat down across from Bella who was glaring at me.

"Now, egg and bacon or omelettes?" I asked.

"I will go with egg and bacon" Charlie answered and I turned to look at Bella.

"You?" I asked to her as she huffed.

"I would rather die with hunger than eating something that a freak would make" she spat.

"Bella!" Charlie scolded.

"Very well, suit your self, Isabella" I said and highlighted her name specifically making her glare at me while I just smirked and went to crack two eggs in the Pan and roasted them before placing them on a white plate and then roasting Bacon and decorating the thinks as I went and passed them to Charlie. (A/N: I don't know-how to make them so if that's not how they are made then I am really sorry)

"They look delicious!" He exclaimed making me laugh.

"Then dig in" I said and he started eating.

I heard Bella's stomach growl.

"You sure you don't want to eat anything? Can't afford to faint now, can we?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You will just burn them!" She said as Charlie butted in.

"It's very tasty" he said with his mouth filled with the food making me chuckle.

I went inside the kitchen and grabbed the plate I decorated for Bella knowing she would be hungry and shoved it in front of her as she looked at me.

"I made it, eat if you want or throw I don't really care" I said cooly and turned to look at Charlie.

"So.......As I have to walk then I should be leaving" I told him as he nodded.

"What about your breakfast?" He asked me as I smiled and grabbed an apple.

"I am a vegetarian but I'll have this" I said and walked out of the house with my bag behind my back and threw the apple in the dustbin before continuing the walk.

!Edward's POV!

Today I was going to pick Bella for school or mostly going to see my mate but when I parked my car and got out I saw Nova coming out of the house and dumping the apple she had in her hands which was fresh without any bite.

Is she a vampire? Of course not, I am just being paranoid.

Then I knocked the door of her house and listened a chair drag and footsteps.

Then my favorite person opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

"Edward!!" She squealed and went to hug her but then stopped.

"Why are you smelling like a dog?" I asked in suspicious.

She stiffened visibly and stuttered making me more angry.

"Why the hell are you smelling like a dog!?!?!" I asked more harshly this time.

"Edward, it's nothing what you think-trust me, Jacob visited last night and hugged me that's all" She clarified.

"But you would never smell like a dog for such a long time!" I reasoned and she stood there making an excuse again.

"Are you cheating on me,Bella?" I asked softly.

She didn't replied making scoff and throw the rose at her feet that I brought for her and turned on my heel ready to leave but she stopped.

"No Edward, I l-love you. please don't leave me!" She sniffed.

"You should have thought about that before making out with Jacob!" I exclaimed and went to my car heading from her house.

As I was driving I saw Nova walking to the school and she had only covered halfway so me being a gentleman stopped right besides her and stepped out making her stop too.

"Hey" I greeted and she looked me weirdly.

"You walking to school?" I asked.

"It seems so" She asked making me fell like a dumb.

"Let's get school together" I offered.

!Nova's POV!

"Let's get school together" He offered suddenly.

"And get Bella after my life again? No I don't think so" I replied and declined but he offered again.

"Please, you will not be able to reach the school in time, and today we have a field day, too" I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"100% sure" He answered as I went to sat on the passenger's seat and he sat on the driving seat.

"So........You don't eat anything?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Why would you say that?" I asked.

"I've seen you never eat in school and today you threw your breakfast too, so just wondered" He sounded so casual but it was not, he was scared and was trying to get some information out.

"I am a vampire, that's why" I answered and I could feel his eyes on me but I controlled my smirk which was threatening to pop out and kept my stare on the road.

"No, you're not" He said.

"And why would you think that?" I asked him knowing somthing is very, very wrong with the Cullens.

"They doesn't look like this" He answered and the smirk that I was trying to hide for such a long time now played on my lips as I turned my head to see him.

"Doesn't look like what?" I asked innocently

He turned to look at me and waved his hand towards me "This"

"So, you have a lot of knowledge about vampires, huh?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

!Edward's POV!

Why do I always have to mess everything up?!?!?

"I am just a believer" I lied and she looked at me deeply making me very uncomfortable.

It was the glance that made me feel like I am an open book, the glance I saw a 500 years ago.

I growl lowly when I thought about her and to my bad luck she caught it.

"Did you just growl- like an animal?"  She asked as I shook my head quickly.

"Well I heard it but anyways, you said that I don't look like a vampire so........ What does a vampire looks like in your opinion?" She asked making me more uncomfortable.

"Well........... Sharp canines, blood red eyes, pale? and very old" I said to her so that she doesn't dig in these thing because the last thing I want is another normal girl getting involved in this

"I don't thing they look like that" She said making me look at her.

"Woah! Look on the road, you must be immortal but I am not" She said.

How is she so accurate.

"What do you think how does a vampire look?" I asked nervous a little.

"Well, in my opinion they look like every other human being because that's why they can attack humans so easily, you know seduce and drink" She said making me laugh.

"You think vampires seduce their victims?" I asked still laughing with her theories.

"Well, thats what I have seen in movies" She answered.

"So you think vampires aren't real?" I asked already knowing the answer because this generation is way more fast forward.

"no, I never said that, they are real" She said shocking me.

"W-Why do you think that they are real?" I asked stammering a little.

"If you can exist then surly vampires too can exist" She answered simply.

"What do you mean by I can exist?"  asked quickly as we were near to the school now.

"You know speed, power, beautiful but scary eye colour, pale as hell and then your name is very old" She answered as we reached the school

"Well we are here, thanks for the drive, alien" She said.

Seriously, Alien!

"What's with the nickname?" I asked making her smirk.

"Just now I listed such unrealistic things about you and now you are asking what's with the nickname?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Okay" I said raising my hands in surrender motion and she smiled in victory.

"Thanks again!" She chirped with a smile and went away as I made eye contact with my family who were suprisingly smiling but then I heard Bella's voice making my smile drop and my family would have also heard her because their smiles also dropped.

"You little slut stay away from Edward!!" She spat at Nova making me look at them.

!Third person's POV!

Nova crossed the road happily and was going to climb the first bus but Bella stopped her making her groan.

"Now what?" She asked clearly annoyed but Bella ignored it and asked.

"What were you and Edward doing?" She asked with venom laced in her voice making Nova smirk.

"We were talking, why?" She asked innocently making Bella's blood boil.

"You little slut stay away from Edward!!" She barked as Nova counted with her fingers which were clearly visible to the Cullens because of their enhanced abilities.

She chuckled and said "I have told you once and I will tell you again 'I am not intrested in your boyfriend' and secondly you have no right to call me a slut when you clearly are cheating on that poor boy who gave you his heart in a silver platter" She said calmly leaning into Bella intimidatingly who backed a little and turned to look at Edward who was across the road looking at her with sadness.

Bella knowing that he could hear her turned to Nova and smirked "I don't know what you are talking about but mum told me the truth you really are a witch—" Bella cursed again as Nova counted again with her fingers.

"—Ruining my relationship and leaving your best friend to die" She accused making Nova's blood boil but she was trying very hard not to snap as she knew if she di d it wouldn't end nicely.

So Nova didn't said anything but took deep breaths to calm herself down but Bella being oblivious thought that she won.

"What cat got your tongue?" She said making Nova look at her with anger in her eyes.

"You are not that perfect to save your best friend now, are you, I know your type of people very well to save your skin you will let your poor friend die, don't think yourself as a hero the Avengers only adopted you because of petty and by giving you hacking devices and traker doesn't mean that you are a superhero ready to save the world!" Bella spit.

"Well she is getting on her nerves!" Emmet said clearly getting entertained but Rosalie punched her hard. "She is really getting on my bad side!"

"What else do you know?" Nova asked in a dangerous voice.

"Why scared?" Bella mocked an this time Nova raised her voice slamming Bella against the tree which was near the bus as the Cullens gasped clearly not expecting this as Jasper tried to calm Nova down but failed.

"I will not ask that again, Isabella, WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW?!?!" She shouted earning a whimper from her.

"I-I uh....." She stuttered with fear.

"Don't stutter now and tell me bitch did you go through my things?" Nova asked furiously dropping her usual calm demeanor and placing it with hatred and anger.

Bella nodded slightly as Nova stepped away from her turned her back and grabbed her hair lightly sighing deeply and then again turning to Bella who was now shaking with fear and grabbed her collar pulling her near as she whispered in a low, dangerous voice.

"Go through my things again, Isabella, you will regret it and do not enter in my personal space again,  I have given you more than enough time but you are not changing first bullying, then trying to kill me and now accusing me to leave my friend to die and threatening me—" She leave Bella's collar and brushed her shoulder setting her collar while speaking "—to tell everyone things that you don't understand, seriously Bella, I am not the person you want to mess with and now get lost" Nova said stepping away as Bella ran without thinking twice.

!Edward's POV!

My god!!! Was the only thing I could think at the current time.

I was now standing with my family as I watched Nova and Bella, clearly no one was thinking that such a calm girl would blast at Bella.

We saw as Bella ran away the first chance she got and Nova leaning against the yellow bus.

"Well, I like her" Rose said said.

"She was very angry and by very I mean very,I don't know how she was so calm" Jasper said making all of us to look at him.

"She was not calm, Jasper" I said as he shook his head.

"No, she was very calm the anger in her was a 100 times more than she showed"

"Did anyone notice that how her demeanor changed?" Alice asked and we all nodded.

"Something is definitely wrong with her" I said before looking at her again and saw Mike Newton with her.

!Nova's POV!

"Hey Nova" Someone said as I opened my eyes to see Mike.

I smiled tightly not wanting to talk to him.

He was always so cheesy and the way he looked at me made me gag at times. Yes, he was a sweet boy but my experience with boys were not good so I always maintained a good distance with them.

Eric on the other hand was very nice, cute and innocent. If you ask me Eric and Angela were the only pure souls I have met and they would be perfect for each other.

"So do you want to go?" Mike asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You know Nova you are perfect" he complimented making me raise my eyebrows a bit and squint my eyes.

"Umm...... Thanks?" I asked as he continued.

"When I first saw you I couldn't belive my eyes"

"Umm....... Why is that?" I asked in amusement.

"You were so perfect good, caring, nice figure–" he stared me up and down making me uncomfortable "–Badass, so I just wanted to ask if you would want to go to prom with me" he said so fluently that if it was some other girl she would have accept in a blink of an eye but me being me.

"Well, no but you can ask Jess to go with you she would surely accept" I said looking at Jessica and Mike followed my eye line as she waved at him making him smile and look at me.

"Yes, I will ask her, thank-you" he said and I nodded quickly and climbed in the bus quickly not wanting to deal with any of this.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:

Nothing to say so,

OvEr AnD oUt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 79 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
663K 18.9K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
117K 3.1K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...
302K 9.2K 35
NOT A BELLA LOVE STORY FFS READ THE BIOOO I love being a twin. It has always been so much fun having a birthday party to share with someone, always h...