The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

็”ฑ Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
3 || One-Sided
4 || Quirkless
5 || No Trouble
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
20 || Don't Hold Back
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
45 || Fun Day
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
52 || Welcome to the New Age
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
57 || Competition
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
60 || Childsplay
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

36 || Lucia

7.1K 276 4
็”ฑ Tianalove1232

A/N: Alright, guys, if you didn't know, this chapter will be about Lucia. All about Lucia. Lucia's my own OC now, so yeah! Enjoy! Try not to think of it as a filler.

11:38 P.M. || Musatfu, Japan || Evergarden Residence - Living Room

Shatter.

A glass teacup shattered on the floor. It was being held by Lucia who just walked by the TV. She took a small glance at it and her heart pounded. It pounded hard. Almost as if it was going to leap out.

No.

No.

No, please.

Please let this be a dream.

Lucia looked out on the TV screen. There, on the screen, were the two people she loved the most.

A hand over her mouth as she dropped to her knees. They were fighting a ferocious villain. If he had enough power, he could easily take away the two people she loved like it was nothing.

They were in danger, and she was here.

In the safety of her home.

A whole city away.

"Y/N... Toshinori..." She muffled her sobs through her hand. This was terrifying. Was she really going to lose them?

This was the exact reason why she wanted to be a hero in the first place.

~~~

"Worthless. Just worthless."

Lucia avoided her mother's eye contact as the woman scowled at her. She had just handed her mother her paper with her grade on it. She had a 92 on it. The white haired girl already knew she was in trouble as soon as she saw it.

Why?

Because she was never enough for her.

"A 92? Are you serious, you little brat? What is a score that is satisfying?"

"105." Lucia inwardly scowled. That's not even an actual score.

"Exactly. And yet you've managed to screw up and get a 92. You're worthless." Her parent scoffed as she stood up from her seat. "I can't believe I'm stuck with trash like you."

"Is that would Dad would say?"

SLAP.

A burning sensation was on Lucia's cheek as she held back the urge to cry. She looked back up at her mother with an unforgiving expression on her face.

"Don't you EVER backtalk me. How dare you bring up that fool? He was a fool to believe that you could ever be a hero. All you'll ever be in housewife." She threw the paper on the ground. "You'll be lucky if you even do that."

The woman walked away. Lucia watched in silence as she bit down on her lip. Once she knew she was gone, she let the tears run down her face. She looked up to the picture of her and her dad.

Curse this world. Curse drunk drivers. 

It was all her fault too.

If she hadn't asked for cake on her birthday, then maybe he'd still be here right now. 

Was that wicked woman right?

Was he a fool to believe she could ever be a hero?

No.

SHE was a fool to think she could be someone important at all.

~~~

Lucia remembered her mother's words.

She thought that she was right for so long. Until she went to the hero's school and met a certain ball of sunshine that flipped her world around.

~~~

"Hey there!" Teenager Toshinori jumped slightly at the sudden voice. A girl was in front of him with white hair and blue eyes. She laughed at his jumpy action. "Sorry about that. Toshinori Yagi, is that right?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Nice to meet you!" He said, getting himself together. 

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Lucia Evergarden, but please, just call me Lucia!" She exclaimed with a grin. "I saw you fight the other day, and it was totally amazing!"

"Haha, thanks!"

"I hope when you see me fight, you'll say the same."

"Right!"

~~

Toshinori watched in amazement as he witnessed Lucia fight. If he remembered correctly, her quirk was Plasma. Basically, she could make plasma into balls. Well, that's what she was doing.

Lucia gave the enemy a quick cut to the jaw before backflipping back and putting her hands together. She formed a diamond as a ball of plasma began to form in her hands. It grew larger and larger before she fired it at her opponent. It directly hit his gut, making him scream in agony before being fired back, defeated.

"Dammit! How is this girl so strong?!"

"Haha! I'm not strong, you're just weak!" She mocked one of them before punching them in the face.

"Whoa..." That was the day Toshinori learned Lucia did not need his help.

~~

"Wow, Lucia--you were amazing back there!" The young blonde exclaimed as he rushed towards his friend who smiled in response.

"Thanks, Toshinori!"

"You're practically ALREADY a hero!"

Her eyes bulged. Tears filled her eyes. She hugged the boy, who blushed, not expecting the sudden embrace. 

"Thank you, Toshinori. You don't know how much I needed to hear that."

"N-No problem..."

~~

"Oh! Lucia!"

The girl turned to see Toshinori, running towards her with a woman with black hair behind him.

"Hey Toshinori! Who's this?"

"This is my Master! Master, this is Lucia." He introduced them to each other with a smile on his face. It dropped once he saw the teasing grin on his Master's face.

"Nice to meet you, Lucia! Y'know my student really likes you!" She told her.

"MASTER!!"

"Huh?"

Toshinori pulled his master aside.

"Master... I wanted to tell her on my own."

"Sure... when were you going to do that?"

"....Eventually!"

"Eventually is never in disguise."

"That's not true!"

"Well, I really like Toshinori too! He's a great person!" The two turned to Lucia who had a oblivious face on, because she didn't understand a thing.

"Oh, you're lucky. She's one of those oblivious types."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, dear, you'll learn eventually!"

"Master, please stop..."

~~~

She actually believed for a long while. She could do it. 

She could be a hero.

Until that accident.

Beginning of third year.

~~~

Lucia gasped for air as she shot up from her bed. She was alive.

"Urgh!" She groaned in pain as she felt her sharp pain in her chest. She gasped in agony as it failed to go away. "Huh?" She touched the edge of her hospital gown, ready to lift her gown to see the source of the pain when a gasp caught her attention. Her best friend Akira and her mom, Lucia's teacher, were at the door.

"Lucia!" Akira rushed over to her and embraced her in a hug. "I was so worried about you!!" 

"Akira... Ma'am... What happened?" She asked. Akira's Mom gave her student a pitying look and Akira gave her a sad one. "...What?"

"I'll go get the doctor."

"I am so sorry, Lucia."

"Sorry? For what?"

"For everything."

~~

"Ms. Evergarden, you've sustained a critical injury to your spine. It's a miracle you aren't paralyzed. But, if you take any damage or strain to the part where you were injured, it would eternally damage your spine and affect everything."

"B-But, I can still keep training though, right?! I can still keep becoming a hero, right?! Can't I?! I can still become a hero, right?!" She asked, desperately, putting Akira into tears.

"Ms. Evergarden... I am sorry, but any damage to your spine might kill you. For your own safety...

...YOU CANNOT BECOME A HERO."

So close.

She was so close.

With five simple words, Lucia's dreams were crushed. Destroyed. Burned. Ruined.

Everything she set out to prove was now demolished. Tattered. Forgotten. Broken.

W̶̨̨̱͇̯͕̥͖̲͌͋̀͛͊̂̎͒̍̐̅̕͝͠o̶̮̥͓͕͓͇̾̽̂͛̓̄̐̓̈́̒͐͑̚ŗ̵̢̧͓͍̜̜̤̦̘̖̲̠̍͗͐͋̀͒̉̿̈́͝ͅṱ̶̢̨͈̞̘̟̬̖͉͂̔̿͑̉͒͊͑̄̒̽͒̕h̵̻̤͔̟͍̙̻͓̋̓͋̅̓l̵̨͕̤͇̱͉̩̦͇̥̎͜ȩ̵̺̥̹̟̥̿̈͜s̸̡̡̢̡̮͕̦͖̲̠̏̆́̏͊̓s̷̼̣͒̇͐̉͊͆̔̅͋́͐́.̷̡͉͓̥̦̮̥͕̟̱̭̥̲̌͆

Ư̸̢̛͚̱̬͍̥͇̤̫̌̇͊s̷̹̝̘̣̫͇̦̣͕͔͉͒̒͛͜͜è̴̢̲̘͖͆̓̿̉l̶̛͕̱̤̫̰̙͊̒̃̑͑̿̓̕̕͝͠ȩ̵̥̙̤̞̾s̴̢̢͔̺̞͇̠͍̖͇͖̭͓͓̜͐̊̒͑̈́̄̇́̔̏̕͝s̷̨̨͍̥̬̥̤͔̣̭̙̱̜̰̘͗̎̉̅́͑̍.̸͔̙̤͇̞̽͂̅̇͗͑͂̚͠͝͝͠ͅ

P̵̧̳̫̻̣͎̖̳̳̏̓a̵͉̍̃̾̋͌̈̀t̷̡̛̻̳͖̣̙͇́̇̀h̵͇̐͒̊̃̄́̋̀̌͌̾͠͠͠ė̴̠̳̠͎͑̈́͛̄̍̅͒͆̕ţ̸̥͉̳͈͉̰͊̎͑į̷̹̙̥͍̱̯̘̺̣̺͖̣̳̾͊̑̀͂̀̈́͊̏̽̒͐͘c̷̛͉̖̦̖̺͇̝̩͇̑̊͋͐̉̌̓̒̔̊͘̕ͅ.̶̧̛̙̥̞̪͓͎͉̖̬̜̲͚͇̍̋͆̈́̑̿̌͝

P̵̯̼̮̘͍̽̿̉̋͘o̵̺̥̹̩͖̜̹̘͊̍͒̑̐̇̏̐ĩ̵̡̟̭͈̣͎̰͖͔̞͇͚̦͒̏̆ͅn̷̢̢͓̣̯͙̻̫̗̜̓̍t̷̨̧̥̱̘̰̲̺̣͈̝̖͗̃̀̐̓̀l̶͖̩͉̺̯̩͚͉͙̮̂̿̿͐̽͋̓̅͜ȇ̵̡̨̺̯͓̠͇̦̮̯̥̬͖͌́͐̀͗̽͛̓͘ͅs̴̰̲͍͓̳̺̥͒̍̒͜s̷̡̢̧̤̝̞̞̭̞̣̲̯̤͛̅̿.̶̛̝̣͖͙̻͔̪̬͉̌̿̓́̎̈́̆̿̈́̀̚̚̚͜͝

M̶̡̬̥̦͙̿̄̚͝ͅę̶̩̰̰̤̤̤̖̝̍́̎̍́̅͆á̴̫̥̮̜͇̙̠̮̜͚͑̒͑͊̚̚ͅń̵̦̜̍͋̕̕͠͝i̵̥͈͎̮̗̘̲̤͂̉̀̓͑̀́̍͐͋̊̌̿̕͘n̵̡̯̰͍̱̫̜̯͚̂͛͑́̀̐̀̋̉͌̑́̔g̴̢̠̝͎̞̝̫̰̣̔̃̈́ļ̸̬̮̮̪̱̪̱̈̓͒ẻ̵̟͕̝̩̪̜͓̱͆͊̃ͅs̶̘͓̜̮͈̩̼̾͆̌̿̽̏̉͛̒s̵̭̭͙̲͖̣̖͔͊̓́̾.̶̧̖̲̦̞̙̹̘̜͈͒͂̀̏͑̈͛͐̚̕͝͠͝͝ͅͅ

J̶̧̙͎̩̙̺̦̳̭͖̻̒͝ͅù̵̩͈͖̰̈͒̈́͊̒̀͋̀̄̑̚s̷̡͆̎̌̾́͐́͋̕ṱ̴̥̱͓̯̘̘̦̼̺͓͙͔͒̋̀̄͘͝͝ ̸̛̤͇̞̥͖̝͖͖̖͚͙̦̺̱̃́̄̑̈́̅͋̿̕͘͝W̷̢͓̯̘̼̗͓̙̫̖̦̋̎́́̈͂̍̔̃͝ͅo̷̻̯͖͐̎̎̃͊̋̔̚͝͝͝r̸̯͙̩̳͇̬͖͍̈́͂̏̅͌̒̔̚ṯ̸̡̛̪̖̥̤̺̤̲̆̃͆̎̀̾̿̾͌̈́h̵̪̟̱̤͈͖̘̱̳͖̩̜̠̹͋̂͝l̷̢̛̛̟̻̀̆̌̓͆̈́̿͊͊̎̓̕͝ę̷̻̓̓s̵̠̖̩̻̼̺͂͗̆̉̽́́̀̿̒̏͘̚̕͝s̸̡͚͍̀͐͂̅͑͆.̸͎̮̭͙̥̬͔̥̪͎̀

...

...

...

...

...

Ĩ̸̧̛̘̘̝̻̜̰̣̍́́̈́ͅ ̵̛̹͈̥̮̬͙̤̓̇̋̔̓̅̇́̆͑͑͘͝t̴͉͓̼͛͂͆͛̏̄̒͗̉͘̕͘͜ͅͅh̸͇͛̌̿͐̈̐̊͐̚i̸̢̡̘̫͉̞͉̖̪̎̿͛ṅ̷̢̪̘̫͇͍͉͎̫̙̈́̍̈́̋͌̌̒̌k̶̛̘̳̣̘̬̯̹̙̺̯̖̯̈́̔̄͆̇̏͘ͅ ̶̥͐͒͛̚̚ẏ̵̢̗̙͕̬̳͚͕̔͋̈o̷͎̜͒̍̾̓̉̂̎̅́̅̎̕͝ụ̶̩̮̖͍̤͉̥͂͂͆̍'̷̗̹̻̳̩̠̩̹̫͕͍͇̔̏ͅd̸̤̼̤̽͌̒̄͝͝ ̵̛̫̳͔͈̞̻̗̒̒͆̑̃̈́b̷̨̲̗̠̖̱͖̻̘͉͙̈̈́́̃̿͒̿̋̏̏̀͝͝ȩ̸̢̛̱̩͎͔̲̜̭͓̅̋̓̏͛̇̓̐̒̆͜͠ ̴̳̦̜́̄́̋́à̶̧͍̻̘̮̍̏̀͝ ̵͙̏̉w̵̧̨̗͉͔͎̖̟͎͔̳̦̅̑̾̒ͅö̴̧͕͉̝̞̘́̆̅͂n̵̳͙̭̓̓̽̕͠d̵̗̩̱̮̟́̑͐͘͜ę̷̘͚͕̺̟͊̊̽͑͗̓̈́̿̈̚͠͝ŗ̶̡̨̛̬̳̝̪͚͉̼͕̫̰͗f̸̬̦͈̜͂̓͌̔̂́̇̔̇͑̆̀̕͘͝u̴̧͇̞̩͍̗̤̩̱̞̪̺̠͍̇͂̿́͑̂͆͗́͘l̶̛͙͓͓̲͙͉̦̫͍͎͆̆̇̈́̄̂̎̓́͜͝͝͠ͅ ̶̰̲̟̠̼͚͒̋h̴̛̫̆̊̄̀͑̓͝͝e̵̳̅͊̓̔̅͋̂̆̓́̎̚ŕ̶̝̏̌̾͛͆̾͛͜ͅo̷̢̡̘̞͍̣͇̺̫̖̞̅̈́̎͛͜ͅ,̵̨̟͎̤͖̭̱̲̥̅̄̿̈̒͌̊͊̈̽̓̕̕͘͠ ̸̢̗̗̮̤̣̮̍͗̊̆̂̈́̄͂̈́̏̈́̕̕L̶̮̞̩̠͔͇̰̬̅͊̓̇̓́͛͐͑̒̊̅ͅü̷̧̙͈̜̟̬̠̼̲͖̈́̈́́̌̈́͒̾̓͑̉̈́͌͘͠c̷̨̛͙͉̰̟͙͚͚̝̥͙͈̊̊̊̉͌͠y̵͉͔͕̓͋̆͜-̶̯͔̫̘̺̥̫̜̦̣̰̯̉G̷̺͖̙̲̳̙͔̱͆̂̏̈́̒́͑̓̆̄̅̀̎͜͠o̵̧͙͕̲͉̓͂̌̑̾͊̋̈́̽͐̕o̷̡͚̤̳̣̜͖̯̳̮̳̖̟̻̰̍͊͂s̸̢̟͚͙̠̟̭̤͎̙̩͔̭̗̏̂͆͑̆̾͛̀͘͝ͅe̸̪̊̊̽̍̍y̵̛͍̰̜̱̪̦͔̜̭̗͕̼͆̐̿͗̌́̀̓͑͊̽͠!̴̖͌̈̓̑͛͌͆̅͑̒͊̏̕͠

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

~~

Toshinori took a deep breath. He'd heard what had happened to her. When she had told him about her parents and her dream, he told her that he would make sure she would become a hero.

And he didn't.

How was he ever going to face her?

He broke his promise.

He quietly opened the door, and walked in slowly. He looked at her, but he wasn't close enough for her to see him. Tears were dripping down her face. It's been two days since she got the news and nothing ever changed. She was still depressed. Her food was on the counter, untouched. The room was dark and her blanket was damp with tears.

His heart ached. He hated seeing her like this.

Not Lucia.

Who always a has a big grin on her face.

Who always knows just want to say.

Who always tell everybody else that their great.

She was there for him when his master died. Now he has to be there for her when her dream spirit died instead.

"Lucia...?" He called out to her.

"..." He walked up to her and set his hand on hers.

"I know you're upset. But I-"

"I'm sorry, Toshinori."

"Huh?"

"You told me you were my number one fan... and I let you down..."

"Wha- No way! I-"

"Maybe my mother was right after all... I'm just worthle-"

"No. No, no, no. I won't let you finish that sentence." He hugged her tightly. "You're not worthless. You're not useless. You're not pathetic. You're amazing, Lucia. You're spectacular. You're beyond powerful. You're strong. You're everything this world needs. Don't ever think you're anything less than extraordinary!"

Tears reentered Lucia's eyes as she gripped his shirt.

"Toshinori..."

"No matter what...

...YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY HERO."

~~~

Those words. She'll never forget them. Ever.

She wiped her face.

What was she crying for?

There's no way. No way.

There's no way Toshinori can be beaten.

There's no way All Might can be beaten.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

183K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
40.2K 880 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
Be My Mistake (Iida x Reader) ็”ฑ X

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

15.2K 505 6
I learnt to love you in such a short amount of time. I didn't know I was so capable. We fought villains. We fought evil. We protected the innocent. W...
3.2K 132 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...