Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always
Vision

Your Wish Is My Command

5.8K 222 118
By WandaFiction

(Reader PoV)

Halfway through the second movie me and Wanda changed positions, since there isn't a lot of room on the couch and I am pretty sure I stopped being able to feel my legs at some point. So now instead of laying down I am sitting against the corner of the couch, with my legs laid out in front of me while Wanda sits sideways in my lap with her legs tucked up towards her chest slightly.

The cosy blanket is wrapped completely around Wanda and tucked behind my shoulders to keep it in place, my arms around her waist as one of her hands holds onto the front of my shirt, the other playing with the baby hairs at the back of my neck. Her head is resting on my shoulder, and I can feel her eyes on me instead of the screen but don't question it as I get random kisses to the jaw, neck and shoulder.

I look over to the other couch to see Karen, Sharon and Kate all engrossed in the movie all with looks of excitement. Kate is holding a piece of popcorn to her mouth, but hasn't quite been able to actually eat it in a few minutes since she keeps excitingly squealing or guessing what's about to happen. I smile when I feel a warm feeling in my heart at the sight, my eyes darting back to the TV to continue watching.

"I love you." The whispered confession pulls me from the trance of the movie, turning my head to look at Wanda, her hand moving from my shirt to inside the collar where her delicate finger starts tracing around my bare skin.

"I love you too princess." Wanda bites her lip smiling burying her head in the crook of my neck. "Do you want to head to bed princess, I know it's getting kind of late?"

"No." She whispers, shaking her head against my neck. "I'm just comfy, we stay like this."

"Okay my love." I chuckle softly gently rubbing my hand up and down her back as I turn my attention back to the movie catching Kate looking fondly over at the two of us.

"I need to be closer." Wanda mumbles.

Before I can question what she means, she slowly turns in my arms moving her legs so she is straddling my lap with her knees against my thighs. Her arms wrap around my neck pulling herself closer to me as she tucks her head back in the crook of my neck. I adjust the blanket to accommodate the new position, tucking the end of it under her butt and legs, and then sliding my hands under her shirt slightly to rest at the base of her back.

"Close enough?" She hums with a nod kissing my neck as she relaxes completely against me. "You don't wanna watch the film?"

"No, just want cuddles. You keep watching."

"Okay princess." I rest my cheek on top of her head, my attention going to the other three women who are all looking at us with smiles before their attention turns back to the movie as does mine.

"These women are so hot." You chuckle looking at Kate who is still looking at the screen as she points at it. "I mean look at Sandra and Cate. You can't tell me that the older women in this movie are not hot."

"Hmm what do you think about that baby?" Wanda mumbles into my neck, her fingers starting to play with the hairs at the back of my neck again.

"I feel like this is a trap." She chuckles, removing her head from my neck and looking behind her to the screen.

"She's right they're hot." She says easily before putting her head back in the crook of my neck like nothing happened as my jaw drops and the other three women giggle to themselves.

"Oh wow. Fine Kate you are correct the cast of this movie are hot bu-ow!" I squirm as Wanda gently pinches my side. "I was going to say but nowhere near as hot and beautiful as you Wanda. But someone didn't let me finish my sentence."

"Hmm lucky save." She mumbles into my neck before tilting her head and gently biting at my jaw. "Mine."

"All yours." Wanda giggles as she buries her head back into my neck, her hand soothing over the skin she pinched.

"You guys are sickeningly in love, that it is disgusting and cute all at the same time." Kate makes a face at me and Wanda and I simply poke my tongue at her choosing to keep my arms around Wanda.

"Well on the next girls night out we are definitely being your wing women Kate, because that pout is unbearable." Kate pouts more at Sharon's mocking tone as the blonde woman smiles cheekily. "We will get you a girlfriend."

"Yes." Kate whispers shouts, fist pumping the air as she turns back to the screen.

"This is a good movie, why have I never watched it before?" I press my lips into Wanda's hairline looking at Karen at her question.

"Probably because Vis made sure you didn't." All of us look at Wanda who mumbled that so nonchalantly into my neck.

"Is she lying though?"

"What happened to you being Switzerland?" I ask Sharon who just shrugs.

"Sometimes Switzerland does a thing and then they go back to not doing anything." She takes a small sip from her bottle. "So much power in so little actions."

"True." I turn my head to look at Wanda when I feel her trailing kisses along her jaw and capture her lips in a soft kiss that is broken easily with her smile.

"Guys as much as I love, love. Like LOVE, love. This is too sickeningly sweet and I feel like I might end up shitting butterflies and throwing up rainbows." Kate fake gags diverting her eyes from us as Wanda pops her hand out the blanket to flip her off.

"Leave them alone, they are happy." Sharon hits Kate with a cushion who just uses another cushion to hit her back.

"And by the looks of it one of them is tired." Karen smiles when she sees Wanda nod against my neck.

"We can go if you want us too?" Wanda shakes her head mumbling into my neck at Sharon's suggestion.

"What did you say princess?" Wanda removes her head from my neck looking over at the others on the couch.

"Said they can keeps watching da movie. They want to see hot women so let dem see da hot women." I smile at her tired, raspy voice as she lays her cheek on my shoulder to look at the screen, her eyes fluttering closed slightly.

"You heard what she said. Finish the movie then we can make a move." Karen states and the other two agree easily as their attention goes back to the screen.

"How long till it's finished?" Wanda whispers, opening her eyes to look up at me.

"No more than 20 minutes." I weave my hand through Wanda's hair scratching her scalp as I do and watch as she melts against me, her eyes closing once again.

~~~~~

"How did I get here?" I look over to Wanda who is sitting up in bed, the sheets pooling at her waist, only in one of my shirts and some underwear, her hand confusedly rubbing at her scrunched brows.

"You fell asleep on me pretty quickly and once the movie finished the girls decided to get a cab home." I say as I turn around to grab myself a sleep shirt.

"Why didn't you wake me, to say bye and that." I smile softly changing my shirt, not missing the way Wanda's eyes drop to look at my exposed torso.

"The girls told me not to. So I moved you in here so I could clean up everything without disturbing you?"

"What's the time?" Wanda bites her lip as I pull my shirt all the way on and head to my side of the bed.

"A little past one. What's with the questions? Am I in trouble officer?" I chuckle but when I see even more confusion make its way onto Wanda's face I tilt my head trying to figure out what's going on in her mind.

"No, no. But I'm not?" Her head bows as she looks down to her lap, her fingers fiddling with the end of her shirt.

"Wands, why would you think you're in trouble?"

"Well I just mean you have had to do all the cleaning after we have had people around. Just thought you would wake me so that I would do my part."

"Princess, you were asleep. I am not going to wake you up and make you clean up the mess."

"But I could have helped." I scrunch my brows at her answer ducking my head so I can look at her but her eyes avoid looking at me.

"I know you are capable of helping my love, but you were asleep. You deserve to rest, and I am not going to force someone awake just so they can tidy the house. I have no issue with tidying up after people have come around."

"But surely you feel mad." Okay, now I am totally confused so I gently lift Wanda's head with my finger and thumb on her chin.

"Princess, can you look at me?" Wanda chews at her lip, her eyes looking past me and I now notice the tears building in the corner of them.

"Wands." Nothing.

"Princess." Still nothing.

"Cuddle bug." I see a faint smile at the name and her eyes finally look to mine as a lone tear falls, my thumb quick to swipe it away.

"Why should I be mad at you?"

"Because you had to clean up so much stuff, and I was just being lazy and fell asleep. I should have stayed awake so I could have helped you. I will do better, I promise, I'm sorry."

"Hey no. I don't want your apology because there is no need to apologise. You did nothing wrong, so your apology is not accepted."

"But I've not helped. I'm not doing enough to help." I sit against the headboard next to Wanda opening up my arms and beckoning her over but she shakes her head a little.

"What can I do to help?"

"Baby everything is done, now please come here so I can hold you." I say softly and it hurts to see her bottom lip tremble as she wipes a few tears away.

"Why aren't you angry?" She asks quietly as she crawls over to sit sideways in my lap, her hands naturally finding the hem of my shirt to fiddle with.

"Can I ask you a question now?"

"Answer mine first."

"Okay, well I am not angry because I have nothing to be angry about." She goes to say something but I am quick to put my finger against her lip, which makes her pout but she doesn't try to talk. "My question. Did you not just wake up in bed?"

"Yeah." She mumbles against my finger which I remove as she looks up at me with continued confusion.

"And for someone to wake up, they would have had to be asleep first. Correct?"

"Mhmm." She rests her cheek on my shoulder, her eyes still with tears in them, looking up to me.

"Would you have woken me up if the situation were the other way around. So if I was asleep and you decided to tidy up after our friends had gone, would you have woken me up and made me tidy?"

"No, probably not." She answers easily, using the back of her hand to wipe away the remanence of her tears.

"Then why would you think that I would wake you up?"

"I just thought that you would feel like I wasn't enough by not helping." She mumbles as her eyes drop to watch her fingers play with a loose thread on my shirt.

"But I was the one who made the decision not to wake you. So there is no responsibility on your shoulders for my actions." She hums in acknowledgment nodding slowly.

"If you are tired, or you need a break in your day and we are doing housework you can sit down and stop for a minute Wanda." I say sincerely, putting some hair behind her ear. "I'm not going to be mad at you for just needing a moment to sit down and rest. I am capable of doing some tidying while you just sit down and relax."

"I've never been able to sit down until everything is done." I hum the dots clicking together as I understand where this has come from.

"You don't have to be the distorted image of a perfect 50 housewife with me Wanda. If you need a break you just have to tell me." I cup her cheek tilting her head to look up at me as I look down lovingly at her. "You are free from Visions twisted ideals, and I know it's going to take a while to unlearn certain behaviours, but we will work on it together."

"You're not mad?" I shake my head, smiling at her as her lip trembles slightly.

"Not even in the slightest. In fact I just feel love, and a hell of a lot of it. I mean you were doing that cute snore of yours and you had like a sleepy smile. Gosh you were so cute and adorable I thought my heart was going to explode from a cuteness overload." Wanda giggles and she puckers her lips and I easily press her lips against mine.

"I love you." I say softly as I pull away slightly.

"I love you too dorogaya." I tilt my head to kiss her forehead and she smiles softly.

"Now are there any more harsh thoughts hurting that mind of yours?"

"I, uhm. Uh, no, no." She bites her lip and I let whatever she wants to say go. She will come to me when she is ready. "Thank you for being you."

"Well who else am I meant to be?" I joke, smiling when I hear Wanda's giggle and see her smile practically light up the room.

"I just mean that you're so understanding and loving and just this amazing human being." I blush a little at her words, her fuzzy smile making its way onto her face.

"Well I can say the same for you cuddle bug. You have this amazing way of coming into a room and lighting it up with that amazing smile of yours, you are so attentive and observant that you know when a smile is fake or real. And you love with all your heart."

"Stop, you're making me blush." Wanda hides her face in my neck and I smile at the heat I can feel against my skin before she laughs into my neck as I tickle her sides. "No!"

"Sorry I didn't hear you."

I laugh as Wanda wiggles away from me, falling on her back on the bed as my hands continue to tickle her side, and I move so my legs are either side of her waist. I sit down on her thighs gently leaning down as she twists her head one way, closing her eyes as a few tears now run down her cheek, happy ones this time. I smile into her neck as I blow a raspberry moving my hands to her armpits and she wiggles around under me more.

"Baby." The name is said between a laugh as I feel her legs kicking out slightly. "I can't breathe."

"Sorry you're going to have to speak up babygirl." Wanda's hands grab onto the back of my shirt pulling me away from her neck as I slow down my tickle attack.

"Please you win, you win." She giggles between her words, her arm moving to lay across her forehead as her chest rises up and down with her laughs.

"I always win." Wanda doesn't say anything, instead opens her eyes, her arm moving off her hand as she moves it so her hand is cupping my cheek.

"Well if I get to see that smile every time you win, then I won't ever take the victory away from you." I chuckle, turning my head to kiss the palm of her hand.

"Goof."

"Yes, but I'm your goof." She beams up at me as I nod my head in agreement.

"Yes mine." I copy her actions from earlier in the night leaning down to gently bite the hinge of her jaw then moving my lips to whisper in her ear. "All mine."

"Baby" She breathes out and I feel her hand still holding my shirt tighten into a fist and pull at the shirt a little. "Not tonight."

"And why not." I kiss from her ear along her jaw and to her lips, she doesn't hesitate to kiss back but when I try and deepen it she pulls away.

"Today has been a lot for you and I am not taking advantage of you when you are still feeling vulnerable." Her eyes look directly up into mine as I trace my thumb along her bottom lip.

"But I'm okay. I promise." I lean down to try and kiss her again but she puts her palm against my lips instead.

"Don't make promises when you know that what you're promising isn't true. Just because you don't feel particularly vulnerable now doesn't mean that you aren't still in that headspace. I'm not going to take advantage of you, ever, especially when your emotions are all over the place in that brain of yours."

"Fine but morning sex?" Wanda giggles, taking her hand away from my lips and allowing me to finally peck her lips a few times.

"We will see but you know I will rarely say no to sex."

"But this is one of those rare times?"

"Indeed it is." I groan a little, placing my face against her neck, Wanda simply giggles as she brushes her fingers through my hair.

"I need to shower." I say randomly causing Wanda to giggle.

"Can I join?"

"I thought you said no sex."

"Yes I did, but sharing a shower with you dorogaya, without the sex is something I also enjoy."

"You just want to be close to me." I pull my head from her neck as she nods.

"Always."

"Well how can I say no to that face?" Wanda bites her lip shrugging at my question.

"The point is you don't." I scoff, playfully rolling my eyes once again, my heart beating a little faster at the sound of her laugh.

"Okay well you must be some sort of witch because that pout and doe eyes put me under some sort of spell. And your wish is my command." Wanda giggles gently pushing me off of her as she stands from the bed holding her hand out to me.

"Well I command thee to join me in the shower." When I grab her hand a little too eagerly she raises her brows with a tut. "But keeping it a very PG shower."

"Fine." I grumble and Wanda tilts her head with a cheeky smirk and I stop to copy her movement. "Your wish is my command, oh so powerful one."

"Wait, what's the time?" I hum looking over to the clock.

"Only 15 minutes gone since the last time you asked." Wanda groans, flopping onto the bed head first.

"It's too late for a shower, or too early I guess. But I don't want to go back to bed with all the bleurgh of today sticking to me."

"We can make it a quick shower and maybe have a bath in the morning." Wanda turns her head to look at me.

"What about the sex?" I chuckle leaning down to kiss into her hairline.

"Bath after sex." Wanda hums with a tired smile.

"I like that plan. Sex then bath, the relax until the boys get back later on."

"Well let's get in the shower then." Wanda is back on her feet rather quickly and I raise my brows at her quick movements.

"The quicker we have a shower, the quicker we can go back to sleep and the quicker we get to our plan." She explains like I should have known the answer myself once again, her hands holding mine trying to tug me up from the bed.

"So now you want to have sex with me." Wanda rolls her eyes, giving me a look that says 'are you serious'.

"I will always want to have sex with you bug, but I won't allow myself to take advantage when your feelings her higgledy piggledy. Or when I am on my period."

"Well you get all cute and pouty on your period and I get to see adorable, and cuddly Wanda. So the no sex I can live with on that one"

"Whatever, it's the hormones." She tugs my arms again. "Now come on, the quicker we shower the quicker we can go to bed and..."

"The quicker we can start on our plan." I pull on Wanda's arms as I stand up pulling her towards me and moving my hands to her thighs and quickly lighting her up.

"Baby!" She squeals as her arms and legs wrap around me as I make my way to the bathroom.

"You're the one who is in a hurry." I gently smack her butt earning another squeal as she hides her face in my neck.

"I will run back to bed once you put me down if you don't stop being mean."

"Me, mean? Never. Also you're the one who wants today's bleurgh to be showered off so there's no way you will be getting back in bed."

"Then I will just use the other bathroom and not the ensuite." I pinch her left butt cheek at her cheekiness and she bites my jaw, gently, in retaliation.

"Are you not the one who wanted to share the shower with me? You know, to be close to me?"

"Fine you win, just put me down so we can start the water."

"Your wish is my command."

================================

Word Count: 3645

Kind of short chapter, whoops. Making you wait for the next chapter, sorry. Will I make it worth the wait, I sure hope so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 370 13
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
14.8K 228 14
Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff have been married for nearly a decade, but they've never gotten themselves into a situation quite like this befor...
39.3K 1.8K 29
AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted to Wanda. The feeling seems to be mutua...
159K 3.6K 36
Y/N is the eldest child of Clint and Laura Barton. She has never questioned her sexuality, until her father brings home the Maximoff twins to stay wi...