Moon Goddess (2) Werewolf Rom...

By Jinx-01

This is a sequel to Moonspell, be aware! After Erik and Kiril defeated Lucius and killed the Moon Goddess in... More

00. Moon Goddess - Erik + Kiril
01. When in Rome - Erik
02. White roses - Dasha
03. Alpha - Angel
04. Mateless - Kiril
05. Sun of the Sahara - Samira
06. In joy and sorrow - Michael
07. Dreams - Kiril
08. How to mend a broken heart - Samira
09. Kings of the arena - Erik
11. A friend with weed is better - Dasha
12. Born from clay - Angel
13. When you don't know - Michael
14. Slaves - Kiril+Erik
15. It - Dasha
16. Anyone - Samira
17. Go fetch - Angel
18. These unexpected feelings - Kiril
19. Days of future-past - Michael
20. A different breed - Samira
21. Survivor - Dasha
22. What used to be - Kiril
23. A merry bunch - Angel
25. The allure of ice - Samira
26. Someone has to - Michael
27. Baby Alpha - Angel
28. Other girls - Samira
29. Godspeed - Milena
30. Buttons - Angel
31. Cold hands - Samira
32. Waters of Lethe - Michael
33. Parasite - Kiril
34. Abomination - Milena
35. Goodbye, my lover - Angel
36. The greater good - Angel
37. If it were my choice - Kiril
38. After effects - Samira
39. Tender is the night - Milena
40. Ra-Ra-Rasputin - Angel
41. Shards - Kiril
42. You are the one I need - Samira
43. Viole(n)t moon - Milena
44. Moon rainbow - Milena
45. Only once - Angel
46. La vie en rose - Kiril
47. I need a doctor - Dasha
48. Not today - Milena
49. So happy - Milena
50. Show me - Angel
51. This mate thing - Dasha
52. It will always be you - Kiril
53. God killer- Kiril
54. The soul of a different world- Kiril

24. Master - Kiril

65 10 61
By Jinx-01

The wolves started showing up one by one and bowed their heads in front of him. Some he recognized, they had been part of his pack before, others he didn't, those were more reluctant but bowed just the same. They could feel the power and bloodlust rippling through the air and they were, even if they hated to admit it, in awe.

Samira's power courses through his veins now too. He couldn't say it was unpleasant how he sensed and heard now the fine motions of the tectonic plates if he listened hard enough, or how he could move earth and stone at his will, carve landscapes or make quakes appear at a whim.

The former owner, however... he was sure she was planning to murder him in his sleep if she wouldn't be still weak and afraid for her child's life. For the time being, she was settling for looking annoyed an growling at him with an expression upon her face that reminded him a lot if Erik.

Delightful...

He had to admit that she was a bit amusing in her own very stern way, just like Erik.

It was four in the morning just before dawn, the desert was stretching out in front of him and so were hundreds of wolves. Most of the ones he knew, he could find with a gaze, but one.

Where was she? Was she dead? He couldn't help feeling a pang of sadness but in the grand scheme of things he knew this might happen, they all knew and agreed to fight by his side anyway.

As if some nefarious creature sold his thoughts out, he heard someone voice these concerns.

"Are you searching for something? Or maybe someone, Kiril?"

Kiera and Yarran were walking hand in hand towards him, their pack right after.

Are they stupid or mad? They probably think they can fight me now, because I am unprepared. How naive...

Samira's growl got louder and to Kiril's amazement, it was not directed at him anymore.

Interesting...

He was in his wolf form but couldn't help throwing in a little question.

What's wrong, witch? Not happy to see your friend?

Samira bared her fangs.

Get out of my head. She is not my friend anymore!

Interesting again, he thought to himself.

"Long time no see. Are we not deemed worthy of an answer?" asked Yarran smirking. "We brought something..., a token..." he continued and signaled another wolf to emerge from beyond dunes. Crawling behind him, with bruises and burns from the silver chains all over her body in human form, Ju looked at him from the distance as she always did, as if he was the only one in the world and all the pain didn't matter now anymore because he was alive and in her reach.

"You must understand, your toy is a bit damaged. Sanjay played with her for quite a while. But this is a sign of goodwill if you comply we can part as... Friends."

Kiril didn't flinch, didn't move, not even a muscle.

"Told you this is so stupid, he doesn't care about anyone but himself. We should attack straight away," whispered Kiera in Yarran's ear.

Then Kiril started moving, still in his wolf form, calm and composed like still waters, like the infinite ice he called home.

A few steps before Yarran and Kiera he howled to the sky and his body took again human form.

He took a look over his shoulder at Samira that was in reach and was eyeing him intrigued besides the usual annoyance.

Then abruptly he turned his head to the pair and his eyes shone, icicles emerged from the fountain in the yard with such speed they were barely visible and impaled the three wolves that were holding Ju.

Yarran and Kiera commanded their pack to attack and so did all the wolves that were under Kiril's command.

It was bloodshed all over, like that day on the mountain but somehow today Kiril didn't feel any thrill anymore, he just wanted to end everything quickly. He had stuff to do.

Yarran raised his hand to the sky and summoned a thunderbolt that he shot directly at Kiril. His aim was good, but not good enough because he avoided it in time it scratched his face only slightly.

"Kill the girl, just in case he does care after all," yelled Yarran to Kiera, but at that moment the earth under their feet and paws started moving and stone walls were building around Ju and they couldn't stay on their feet with the moving ground, changing landscape and the icicles that were now everywhere.

Kiril had to admit the thunderbolts were a pretty efficient weapon, he was avoiding them but not without effort even in his wolf form that he once more took. Suddenly a familiar scream pierced the air and he turned his head to see a bolt heading towards Samira.

Damn witch why didn't she run?

It didn't matter though, he couldn't let her die, he had promised. So for one instant, all his power was adverted to the rocks and sand of the Sahara that caught the bolt and neutralized it.

"Never leave your back uncovered, amateur," hissed Yaran and planted his claws buzzing with electricity into his white pelt.

It hurt, hundreds of burning volts were running through his body. He had aimed to kill but Kiril didn't plan on dying that day, he had stuff to do, as mentioned. The earth power was somehow weakening the shock but he still couldn't move.

"Kiril!" screamed that annoying voice from somewhere and another more familiar one cried "Master!"

I have stuff to do! He screamed to himself and almost literally thundered into Yarran's mind paralyzing him long enough to run an icicle through his heart.

It was over, for a split second he had lost composure and slipped back to his human form, but was awakened by the alpha power that was now binding with him and the familiar burns of the alpha marking altering.

Looking over the battlefield he saw Kiera dragging Ju out of the rock shelter he had built for her. Ju was still weak and Kiera was digging her claws into her neck dangerously, making her choke on her own blood.

"I command you to stop!" he yelled but someone was quicker. Samira jumped and bit into her elbow forcing her to release the girl.

"Stop and out of my sight, all of you!" he thundered and the whole bloodshed stopped by his whim.

Walking over he looked a Kiera and then at Samira. Both struggled to move.

"She is yours, witch. Have fun, just don't hurt yourself too bad I have my hands full and can't babysit you today."

Kiril could swear that her snout formed a silent 'fuck you' but right after she chased after Kiera in the desert.

He lifted the still bleeding and trembling Ju into his arms and walked with her towards the house.

"Master is alive," she muttered weakly and smiled.

Passing by Yarran's body he made rock rain over him, letting him unrecognizable.

"I know he lied, he did touch you, and I promised you nobody would touch you like that ever again."

"Ju is happiest that master is back," she said and nested her bleeding body deeper into his arms.

He helped Ju bathe and tended to her wounds. It made him feel strange, he didn't like the feeling, and the scene made him recall how they had met. It had been the first year of him being Alpha.

After his father's recent death the brotherhood thought, for whatever reason, he was the same defenseless child he had been before Rasputin found him and thought they could settle the matters to their liking. He had of course killed them all, and in the lair of the perverted monks, he had found Ju, chained to the wall as he once had been, never having been thought to speak or not to fear until she met him, the monster that somehow didn't hurt her, until she begged him to.

Masters was what she called her keepers. Even after explaining to her that she was free to go and do whatever she pleased, Ju never left his side, and for whatever reason never stopped calling him master.

She was now asleep in his arms, in some room of the house that he made sure to not be Samira's or of any importance because he didn't have the headspace to deal with another scene. Her wounds were healing quickly and weren't that bad after all. That was good, finally something good.

Somehow despite being exhausted, he couldn't sleep.

Did Samira return? He wasn't sure. He would have to check eventually. He shouldn't have let her chase Kiera. She was still pregnant and a bit weak but he could recognize very well a personal vendetta in someone's eyes when he saw one.

In the end, his heartbeats became calmer and he fell into a more or less calming sleep, waking up only when he felt Ju moving and spreading long kisses on his neck and chest.

"Что делаешь?/ What are you doing?" he whispered still half asleep.

"Ju has missed master so much," she answered moving the sheet away that covered them both and proceeding to lick down his stomach.

"Not now, you are still hurt."

But he noticed how very receptive and sensitive he was, despite his will, to her touch and the strokes of her tongue.

"Ju needs master," she said looking up at him with half-open eyes where tears danced and glittered.

"We have time."

"Please, Ju begs master to touch her."

He would have wanted to blame his willingness on the fact that it had been awfully long, but then, one particular night not so long ago slipped back into his mind and he felt the blood rushing downwards when he recalled that particular scent and those very particular touches and favors.

Giving in he grabbed Ju's long hair and pressed her very eager mouth down his throbbing cock. She sighed in pleasure and tried desperately to take it all in while her eyes shone briefly.

It felt good, so good, familiar and also liberating the tension that he had built up since that very night when he would have wanted to do so much more than he actually did.

Ju screamed in pleasure pressed against a cold stone wall when he entered her from behind and left bloody trails of bite and claw marks on her body.

"Master, please choke me," she begged and moaned silently.

He hesitated a bit looking at the bruises that were still visible on her neck.

It was no doubt she was enjoying it though, she was soaking wet and her nipples hard against his palm, her body pressed even harder against his and the wall, and her eyes shining delirious while she begged for every stroke. More, deeper, harder.

"Choke me harder, please."

It felt good for him too, the warmth was nauseating. It had been so long since he felt this particular feeling.

Images he couldn't control shot into his mind, her smell, the damn smell, and the way she sounded and felt while her insides constricted in delight around his fingers.

He almost didn't perceive the heavy beats in the wall and Samira's more than irritated screams.

"Please! Harder! Everywhere. Ju wants to feel master everywhere," she pleaded again.

Kiril complied almost automatically and Ju screamed again delighted when she felt the fingers penetrating her gradually alongside the much delightful thrusts that became now almost numbing.

He couldn't help a bit of his power to escape when he came biting into her shoulder. The building shook slightly, frost built over the windows and little electricity traces buzzed through the air.

There wasn't much time to catch a breath because the door opened and Samira walked inside and threw aggressively the bedsheet at him.

"Cover the fuck up, savage. We have guests and we need to talk," she said and Kiril saw two more or less familiar faces peaking from behind her.

"I don't really mind," whispered Angel and was elbowed in the ribs straight away by Samira.

"Me neither," said Dasha and entered the room smirking mischievously.

"Oh Daria, amazingly you are still alive..."

__________________________

More details in future about Ju and Kiril's relationship, it's actually borderline sweet despite the current scene. Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
742K 23.5K 48
○\\NOT EDITED●\\○ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...
955K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
48 6 15
Seluna lost most of her family from a rogue attack during a wolf moon. That night the wolf moon blessed her with the great powers and strength of the...