HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... Еще

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
18 Trick
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

22 Born Nature

5.8K 286 44
NiranjanaNepol

Part 22 Born Nature (Longest Update)

Khushi became overwhelmed, hearing Arnav calling her name. Her eyes pooled up instantly with happy tears. Of course, she knew Arnav would show some changes but she didn't expect, he would call her name. She became curious too. She wanted to know what else he was going to do. She wanted to see the changes.

"Khushi, Bhai is calling your NAME" Lavanya hugged her happily.

Khushi tapped her back.

"What magic have you done, Khushi? He never uttered a single word after the accident but now, he calls you by your name. He remembers you. You are great, Khushi" Anjali said.

Khushi composed herself.

"Didn't I say, he was not as wild as before?" Khushi said smilingly wiping her tears.

"Khushi is always Khushi... won't accept her greatness" Lavanya smiled.

"If you have doubt, go and stand in front of your Bhai. Just observe, how he looks at you" Khushi said confidently.

Lavanya gulped down hard as she experienced it already and it was so horrible.

"The grill gate is locked. Don't worry" Khushi said.

Lavanya nodded ok and walked towards Arnav's room. She saw Arnav standing at the grill gate looking for Khushi. He shouted again.

"Khushiiiii... come here"

Lavanya went in front of him but Arnav didn't even give a DAMN to her presence. Getting a little courage, Lavanya called him.

"Bhai..."

Arnav didn't look at her. Taking a step, she moved a bit close to him. She extended her hand towards him and touched his hand. Shrugging her hand off,

"Go..." Arnav said frowning.

"Khushiiiii... come here..." Lavanya shouted joyfully.

Khushi rushed towards Arnav's room. Anjali and Nani followed her. Seeing Khushi, Arnav SMILED for the first time.

"Khushiiii..." he spread his hand with a smile.

Lavanya who was in could nine hugged Khushi tightly and kissed her cheek.

"You are a GODDESS, Khushi... I love you so much... you are not just a girl but a miracle" she kissed her again.

"Aaiiiiii... leave Khushi" Arnav hit the grill gate with his palm angrily, making all of them stunned.

"Khushi come" Arnav shouted.

Reliving herself from Lavanya's clutch, Khushi entered the room, opening the gate. In no time, Arnav hugged her and said looking at Lavanya.

"Don't touch Khushi... my wife..."

Khushi smiled with happy tears whereas others stood with an unbelievable expression. Lavanya nodded ok with a smile, managing herself.

"Di, I think ASR is back..." Lavanya hopped.

"I too think the same... See, how he is showing his right on Khushi. ASR will be ASR no matter whether he is with his sense or not" Anjali wiped her happy tears.

"Hey, Devi Maiya, how possessive he is on Khushi...!" Nani wondered.

"Let's go... don't make him angrier..." Anjali said.

They nodded ok and walked off. Anjali took her mobile to dial Shyam and stopped thinking something.

"Di, are you going to call Jeeju and tell him...?" Lavanya asked.

"No... not now... let him come. We will kill him with a great surprise" Anjali said excitedly.

"Yeah... that will be fun" Lavanya chuckled.

"What will Shyamji do if he hears Chotte telling, 'Aiiii, don't touch Khushi... my wife?" Anjali laughed.

"Jeeju will faint" Lavanya laughed.

"How sweetly our Chotte talks!" Nani was suffocating in happiness.

In the meanwhile,

Khushi was smothered like ever before. She cupped Arnav's face and drenched his face with many more ecstatic kisses. Arnav also repeated the same. She hugged him overjoyed. She thought something and break the hug. Arnav didn't eat anything from the last morning.

"Are you hungry?" She asked touching his cheek.

Arnav nodded yes pressing his lips.

"Come, you have to brush first"

She made him brush his teeth... no, no taught him to brush his teeth. Something clicked in her mind while doing that. Clutching his hand, she brought him to the dining table while observing his expression. Anjali, Lavanya, and Nani were already present there. They were looking at Khushi with surprise. How confident she was...!

Khushi made him sit on the chair. HP, who came to the dining with a bowl flinched, seeing Arnav sitting with them.

"Arrrnaaaav baba..." he stammered.

Khushi smiled and started teaching him to eat.

"No... you feed me" Arnav demanded.

The trio was looking at their interaction awestruck.

"You have to learn..."

Arnav made a face, pressing his lips.

"Chotte, shall I feed you?" Anjali asked.

Arnav didn't look at her.

"Chotte..." she again called.

"Arnavji, Di is calling you only" Khushi said.

He turned towards Anjali and said,

"I'm Arnavji... Khushi's husband"

Anjali closed her mouth with her palm getting amazed.

"oh... are you ArnavJI?" she chuckled.

"Arnavji... she is your sister. She calls you Chotte" Khushi tried to teach him,

Arnav's facial expression said he didn't like to be called Chotte.

"Khushiji, let it be Arnavji. It sounds so cute..." Anjali said admiring her brother.

"Arnavji, shall I feed you?" Anjali asked.

"No... Khushi, you feed me"

Khushi started feeding him as she didn't want him to fuss in front of people who were in a happy mood.

Lavanya ate breakfast hurriedly and choked.

"Slowly... why are you eating fast? Are you going to catch a train?" Nani chided.

"I'm going to meet my friend" Lavanya left the place.

Of course, she was going to meet Aman. She wanted to tell him about Arnav's change.

AR

Aman was thinking about Reena Sharma and also about her statement. Why did she particularly talk about something that Arnav uttered a long ago? How did she know about Arnav's present condition? The much he knew, Shyam was very particular not to leak about Arnav's mental issue. Then how did she aware of it? Was he missing something in ASR's matter? Shyam was so cautious about Arnav's treatment and his reputation. The doctor also maintained secrecy, he knew that. Then why the hell Reena mocked at him about ASR? Aman was scratching his head. Finally, he decided to talk to Anjali about it.

That's when he heard the door opening sound. Lavanya entered his cabin without getting his permission like always. Aman saw a bright smile on her face after a long time. In no time, Lavanya ran to him and hugged him happily.

"What happened? Have you passed your exams with distinction?" Aman asked.

Without answering his question,

"Do you know what happened today?" she asked.

"What?"

Lavanya narrated everything without leaving a bit of information. Aman heard her with many more changing expressions on his face.

"After a long time, I witnessed ASR today, Aman"

"But, how did it happen?"

"Didn't I say, Khushi sacrificed herself to get ASR cured"

Aman wondered. Didn't Lavanya feel bad for Khushi two days ago? Within two days, how this much of changes could be possible? What was happening in RM?

"Today, we had breakfast with Bhai"

"Is it? was he calm?"

"Not only calm. He behaved like a typical husband. He might have killed us if we had touched Khushi" she laughed.

There was a mild smile on Aman's face.

"I want to meet ASR"

"Come to RM and meet him"

"I have a lot of work today. Will come tomorrow."

"Ok..."

"Don't say anything to anyone that I know about ASR's improvement. I want to talk to Anjali about something"

Lavanya nodded ok.

RM

Raizada women saw Arnav roaming behind Khushi all the time. Khushi made him sit on the couch and asked him to watch TV. But he didn't show interest and came back to the kitchen where Khushi was. Khushi asked him to sit on the kitchen slab and Arnav sat on it.

HP admired his Arnav Baba like ever before.

"Khushi Bhabhi, you must be a magician"

Khushi smiled while pouring juice into the glasses.

"I have heard LOVE can change the person. This is the first time I'm witnessing it in my life"

Khushi gave one of the glasses to Arnav. Taking it from her, he drank it. Khushi came to the living room with the juice tray to give it to Anjali and Nani.

"Khushiji, where is Chotte... I mean, Arnavji?" Anjali chuckled.

"He is drinking juice" Khushi smiled.

"Here, he came..." Nani said.

Arnav came there and started dragging Khushi with him, clutching her hand.

"Arnavji, where are you taking me?" Khushi asked while walking with him.

Anjali and Nani spared a glance and shrugged their shoulders.

Arnav came to his room and closed the gate. He made her sit on the bed.

"Don't go..." he laid on her lap.

Khushi caressed his hair softly. It was his sleeping time. Arnav slept quickly. Khushi got down from the bed slowly and came out. She left the gate open.

Khushi came to her room to call Swamiji. She wanted to not only submit the report about Arnav's improvement but also thank him. She dialed his number and Swamiji attended it. Before he asked anything, Khushi spoke,

"Thank you so much Swamiji... you have no idea how happy I'm. Arnavji called my name today... he smiled... he talked a few words... he didn't even look at his sister like before when she intentionally touched his hand. There is no lustful gesture in his eyes. He had breakfast with his family today... the family members are on cloud nine. I don't know how to thank you" she said in a go.

"He won't be with unnecessary lusty feelings anymore, beta. That's what our main treatment is for. You don't have to worry about it. Just follow the medicine. Next month, we will change the medicine and his dosage"

"Ok, Swamiji... one more thing..."

"Yeah, tell me"

"He behaves with extreme possessiveness with me. He got angry when his sister hugged me. Why did he change like this, Swamiji? Is this the side effect of our medicine?"

Swamiji smiled.

"No, beta, the medicine just bringing out who he is. It would not have been new to him. just inquire from his family, he would have been a possessive guy from the beginning. It must be his nature. He is showing his possessiveness toward you because you are the only one who is with him. As of now, his world is very small. You are the only one who entered into his little world with guts and got mingled with him. So, it's obvious if he is possessive of you."

"That means, will he be possessive on me after his recovery also?"

"Of course, yes. because it's in his blood. He will be possessive of you more than anyone"

There was a smile on Khushi's face.

"It seems he is an angry guy too..." Swamiji asked.

"Haan, Swamiji, he demands anything rightfully... no request, no fear..."

"Interesting... this is why his enemies didn't dare fight with his face to face, I suppose"

"You are right, Swamiji..."

"Don't worry, we will bring your husband's REAL features back soon"

"Thank you so much, Swamiji"

"Take him outing somewhere if you can. He will be cheerful if he sees the outer world"

"Outing?"

"Yeah... let him see the world and learn something on his own. But, be ready to answer his questions. He will ask you a lot of questions when he sees new and different things." Swamiji smiled contently when he uttered it.

"Jee Swamiji"

"Take care" he disconnected the call.

Khushi became thoughtful. How could she take him outing and where? Raizadas didn't want to reveal Arnav's present condition to the world. That's why they didn't even try any new treatment for him. Then how would they agree to take him outing? Khushi didn't know how to make it possible.

To be continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

198K 10.7K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
78.3K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
Weird love ✔ Priya

Фанфик

27.9K 1.4K 5
🔖Highest rank #202(5/4/17) in Short Story 🔖#335 in romance(11/5/17)👈 We heard many people say,"Love is blind" Is it really blind? Can it possible...
31.3K 2.8K 25
Couples: Swasan, Abhiya and Arshi Cover credits: @SamairaRajput Swara Gadodia, a girl who is strong to the world but very insecure at heart. She is a...