Order To Get Fat (奉旨发胖)

Galing kay LiannQ

Title(s): Order To Get Fat; 奉旨发胖 Author: Not Wind(不是风动) Status: 81 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Summary: One... Higit pa

Order To Get Fat
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Extra

Chapter 19

475 19 0
Galing kay LiannQ

    The adjutant was caught off guard by him. At first, he was confused, but then he suddenly realized that this officer of them is really a master who doesn't understand style.

    Not to mention the letter from the family, it is the invitation to An Zhezi for the young emperor. This adult also cherishes his words like gold, and he will always look like a plain water.

    The adjutant didn't say much, he shoved the surrounding soldiers with a smile, gave up a seat, and coaxed Xing Yi to sit down with the others.

    This group of people all knew that Xing Yi had just gotten married and married a prostitute who was said to be the top brand. They usually respect their superiors, thinking that it is human nature to be greedy for beauty, but they don't know that he actually welcomed a man into the palace.

    At this moment, the war is about to come to an end, and everyone is very relaxed. Seeing him come over at this moment, it is inevitable that they will make fun of him, and the waves will rise.

    Xing Yi coughed a few times.

    A group of people put it away when they saw it, and after the coaxing was over, they surrounded Xing Yi, and one by two actively offered advice: "Family letters, of course, you can write whatever you want. "

    Xing Yi listened carefully.

    The adjutant added: "Reporting good news but not bad news is the same. It's just that I just started doing this. Over time, my daughter-in-law complained when I got home, saying that I only know peace and safety in every letter, but I don't know how to think about her. And the children."

    After speaking, everyone laughed again, making the usually skinless and faceless adjutant even a little blush.

    The adjutant muttered: "Women are troubles, they always have to be coaxed, and I don't know anything. Seeing that I don't come home once in a few years, I always suspect that I have someone outside. When I get home, I have to buy her some pearl and jade jewelry. You won't turn over my old accounts. You've been with me for so many years, and you're still like a little girl, hypocritical."

    Others pointed at him and smiled: "Look at your smile, the wrinkles on your face come out, and you pretend to be so disgusted. , I'll go back and tell my sister-in-law carefully!"

    The adjutant couldn't hide his laughter, and ran off to fight with the person who had just spoken, and the scene became lively again.

    Everyone started talking about their wives and children again; those who were already married excitedly showed off their families one by one, saying how gentle and virtuous their wives were, how old their children were, and whether they were naughty or not; While embarrassed, he talked a lot about his crush, telling how beautiful the person he admired was.

    The people present immediately divided into two groups. One side said that looking for a virtuous wife to marry a daughter-in-law, and appearance was second.

    The debate intensified, and finally, a few veterans ended the topic with no standard answer: "How can there be a perfect girl for us to choose from, if we, the warfighters, can go back home and have wives and children warming up on the kang head, that's heaven. Great fortune. To say that those girls who are innocent, beautiful, proficient in painting, chess, and calligraphy, and who are able to go to the hall and go to the kitchen, they are all from big families, and I am afraid that the concubines of His Majesty are nothing more than that—no Those concubines in the harem are also the ladies of dignitaries."

    After listening to this, everyone agreed, and then, as if remembering something, they all looked at Xing Yi—in terms of royal relatives, the most valuable person in the world is Xing Yi, who has the same father and mother as the current sage. The only bad thing seems to be the luck when the reserve was established. If he wants to choose a bride, as long as he wants, the seven fairies can rush to marry him.

    But no one has the courage to ask him, how is Madam Zun?

    A group of soldiers changed the subject in unison.

    When night came, they lit a bonfire indoors, sang vulgar folk songs loudly, sprinkled salt and cumin on the roasted venison, and drank the spirits mixed with deer blood. When the time was up, Xing Yi got up and went back to his tent, stepping over the hunting wind, letting the coldness of the snowy mountains pull him out of the shackles of warmth.

    He rubbed away the frozen ink, thinking about what he had just heard while rubbing it.

    The standard of the perfect lady in the world, he already knew what the result was. So what about his own wife?

    How about his little phoenix?

    Needless to say, the appearance is first-class, and the face of a thousand gold is definitely not a false name. When he smiles, it is like a spring breeze blowing, and thousands of stars are in his eyes.

    What about character? I heard from the nanny of the brothel that this child was obedient and sensible since he was a child, and his temperament was warm and straightforward. Although he couldn't help himself, he never gave up. Like a sunny flower blooming on the edge of a weedy ditch, it is clean and pure.

    He can tidy up his clothes for him smoothly, and he can also make a life-guarding jade for him nimbly. If he can become the top card, he will naturally know the book and the music, and he will indeed be able to go to the hall and go to the kitchen.

    The only point of origin is not good, but Xingyi doesn't care. His absurd marriage had a bit of coaxing in it, and it was precisely because Xiao Fenghuang was a pearly prostitute that he was able to dispel some suspicions from Emperor Shao-he himself was ashamed of him, so there was no reason to blame him. .

    In this way, his wife is number one in the world, and no one should raise any objections.

    Xing Yi flattened the stationery and wrote a letter from home.

    To report peace, he first wrote the word "safe". Then he paused for a while, thinking carefully.

    Xing Yi lowered his eyes, his fingers lightly stroked the crystal hanging by the collarbone, and suddenly remembered the appearance of the little phoenix standing on tiptoe to tie the red rope for him when he was leaving, they were so close, their breaths were close, gentle and warm, and the his shadow was reflected in the eyes, and he in that shadow seemed to be a little gentler than usual, not quite like him.

    Xing Yi didn't know whether the thing he gave him was useful or not, but he did save himself from danger in the last few battles, and the process was unexpectedly smooth. He thought about it, remembered the words of the old adjutant before, slowly wrote a line, then sealed it, and instructed his entourage to send it back.

    "Rumou: Ann. I love the token that Mrs. gave me. Luck is in my mouth, and I can't break it. There are no taboos. I will return soon, don't read it."

"Okay", thinking that although it's considered superstition, it's better to remind that little thing that speaks volumes. But after sending it out, he felt that it was too childish, and wanted to take it back and write it again.

    However, when he went out, he saw that the messenger had released a flock of pigeons, as if the snow that had fallen had re-gathered, retraced, and scattered into the vast sky. His first letter from home flew to his lover.

    ———————————————————

    Xiao Fenghuang was finally put together by Xing Yi, and complained all the way to Xing Yi with a sad face, and finally Xing Yi caught him, holding it in the palm of his hand and kneading it for a long time. , squeezed this small ball into a shriek, and finally realized that he was wrong, and had to bow his head to be convinced.

    Xingyi asked him, "Do you realize your mistake?"

    Little Phoenix squatted obediently in his palm, and sincerely admitted: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that you don't raise birds well just because you're in a bad mood, nor should you. Crying casually, it's very humiliating."

    Xing Yi then asked: "Then you played a pitiful routine for me, what should you say?"

    Xiao Fenghuang criticized confidently: "This matter, you arrested me last time. I apologized at the time, you shouldn't turn over the old accounts, it will make you look stingy. Besides, I also let you come back to the routine."

    "Oh." Xing Yi nodded, "Recognize the mistake, next time Dare, is that so?"

    Little Phoenix stared at him and said nothing, but his attitude was very arrogant.

    Xing Yi rubbed his temples and let him go.

    The fact that Little Phoenix insisted on losing weight attracted Xingyi's attention. This little fat bird has recovered its food intake, but at the same time, the amount of exercise has increased to an embarrassing level. He spends almost all day running outside, and when he comes back, he spreads out on top of Xingyi's head and begins to sleep soundly.

    Xing Yi finally decided to have a good talk with this little fat bird after suffering five consecutive days of not finding a chance to squeeze the phoenix. For this reason, he deliberately stopped early, caught Little Phoenix before he slipped out, and rubbed him: "Wait a minute."

    Little Phoenix lowered his head and glanced at his extremely fluffy fur, and protested: "You messed up my feathers, my look is not suitable for going out to lose weight."

    Xing Yi squeezed his belly: "Then You don't have to go. From my point of view, your weight loss effect is not very ideal, it is better not to reduce it."

    Xiao Fenghuang said: "It's only a few days, weight loss will take a long time to see the effect, you don't understand."

    He shot He flapped his wings and was about to fly out of Xing Yi's hands, but he didn't want to hold Xing Yi even tighter. Xing Yi closed his eyes, lifted the quilt and buried the little fat bird, then turned over and hugged the bird with the quilt.

    He murmured: "Stay with me, won't you?"

    Little Phoenix: "..."

    The small ball tried hard to get out of the quilt, revealing a fluffy little head, a little flattered: "Of course it's good, But I—"

    "Then don't talk, stay with me this morning, darling." Xing Yi even brought out the sleepiness in the words in the blink of an eye, his voice was slightly hoarse, and sounded low.

    He wasn't in a good state this morning and woke up suddenly. Xing Yi had never dreamed, but last night he had a rare dream.

    In the dream, the sky was full of fire, smoke filled with gunpowder, and there seemed to be a golden sound; but he could be sure that it was not the ancient battlefield where he once poured blood, but somewhere. mortal world. It was a battlefield for mortals, and it was neither earth-shattering nor splendid. He knew by feeling that it was not a protracted war.

    He saw that his eyes were dead, and he was standing there covered in blood, holding a crystal clear in his hand, and the crystal was sealed with a brilliant red gold. Except for the sound of his blood surging, everything was silent.

    When Little Phoenix looked up again, he found that he had fallen asleep. The morning light came in through the snow-white window paper, and sprinkled on the eyebrows of the person in front of him, genial and brilliant.

    He walked over hurriedly, spread his small wings, and blocked the light for Xing Yi, and kept blocking it like this. After a while, he sighed and whispered: "You don't marry me, I'll be a little sad if you say that."

    He thought that Xing Yi was asleep, but after a while, Xing Yi's voice sounded again: "What's the difference, little Phoenix?"

    His voice sounded a little tired: "They are all by my side, pets and the emperor. , what's the difference?"

    Xiao Fenghuang said, "It's different."

    After a while, Xiao Fenghuang tilted his head and thought about it, not sure enough to change his mouth: "But if you want, it can be the same..."

    Xing Yi didn't hear this. He fell asleep.

    The next day, Xing Yi went up to court normally, and Xiao Fenghuang followed and squatted beside him. These days, the little phoenix often follows him to court, and the immortals under the seat basically recognize him, but every time he sees the little phoenix, he can't help but comment: "This little bird raised by the emperor is really fat, every time I see it, it's too fat. It's the same circle."

    "I heard that I've been losing weight recently, but I haven't gotten any thinner, and I've even gotten fatter."

    Little Phoenix squatted round, and he was a little unhappy when he heard these comments. He secretly made up his mind that after Xing Yi dissipated, he would run another fifty laps around the Fuli Palace.

    Xing Yi suddenly coughed and gestured for Qi Sha to come over with a blank jade silk.

    He wrote: "The white phoenix in front of the seat is raised by me, and the pearls are round and jade-like, so they all have plump wings and a lot of fluff, and they are not rich ears."

    The decree, this little phoenix in front of the seat is not fat, but fluffy. Anyone who says it is fat in the future will be punished as a slander in heaven."

    Everyone: "..."

    Little Phoenix: "..."

    Xing Yi asked for credit: "Why? In this way, no one will say that you are fat, so you don’t have to lose weight.”

    Little Phoenix used his little wings to lift a little bit of fluff on his belly to show him, Xiaodouyan was very innocent: “But I’m really fat, not because of the fluff. velvet."

    Xiao Fenghuang was very sad: "I know you are doing it for my own good, but everyone has to be reasonable. If you insist that I am not fat, I will not be fat. Thank you, but I will go out for a run in a while."

    Saying that, Little Phoenix flapped his wings, jumped down from Xingyi's seat, and rolled out along the wall with a swish.

    Xing Yi rubbed his temples.

    After the court disbanded, Qi Sha saw Xing Yi's face gloomy, as if he was worrying about something, so he asked in a low voice, "Emperor, what are you worrying about?"

    Xing Yi said, "That bird I raised, I always think about losing weight."

    After being silent for a while, Qi Sha suddenly smiled: "That's not what the little bird wants."

    Xing Yi was also silent for a while, and then said: "He wants to be my queen. , not pets."

    Qi Sha paused and asked, "Then what do you think?"

    Xing Yi said in a low voice, "He can't change shape, I can tell at a glance that this little phoenix is ​​playing The essence of the egg is lost, so it will never grow up. He... this little bird is a little greedy."

    After a while, he sighed softly: "And I may be a little greedy."

    He was used to being alone. Going alone, with no future plans. He thinks it's fine now, and doesn't want any mistakes.

    But it's not fair to Little Phoenix.

    Qi Sha leaned over and said: "Since you like this little bird and hope it can stay by your side, then in the future, whether he changes shape or not, whether his status is your pet or the empress, doesn't matter. What?"

    "Forgive the Seven Kills, Emperor, you haven't been in contact with anyone for ten thousand years. I, Greedy Wolf and other Xingjun, cannot be your companions, because you don't like today's Heavenly Court from the bottom of your heart. You Your best friends have been buried ten thousand years ago, and your achievements in the world have become ancient history. Now you have this little bird, and you have a little popularity. We do not expect you to integrate into today's realm of the gods. , but I hope you can at least find a trace of happiness." Qi Sha said.

    Xing Yi sneered.

    Seven Kills hurriedly knelt down. Behind them, Greedy Wolf, who had not spoken for a while, also knelt on the ground in fright.

    "You all want me to be hooked by that little phoenix, and continue to work for you for it."

    Qi Sha's face turned pale, and he said in a low voice, "Don't dare."

    Xing Yi stared at him with sharp eyes, as if he wanted to to see something. After a moment, he looked back lazily.

    "You guessed right, I don't care about today's God Realm. You guys pulled me out of Beitian, and I haven't settled this account with you in Heaven." He said, "But you are right about one thing. , that bird is important to me. Not because it's cute, but..."

    He paused, as if recalling. "The first time I heard the voice of that little phoenix in the Snow Bamboo Forest that day, I thought, maybe I've seen it before." What's the difference between an

    empress and a pet?

    What is the difference between love and love that he has never experienced in his heartless and ruthless body?

    They are all the identities that accompany him, there is no difference. He knew with reason that whether the bird would go or stay, there should be no difference for him.

    The final word.

    Xing Yi said: "Crazy wolf, seven kills, go to my weapon room and protect the law for me."

    ——————————————————

    Greedy Wolf followed the Seven Kills, watching that Xing Yi had drawn out the astrolabe, and drew a strange and complicated formation on the ground. He secretly asked: "What is the emperor doing?"

    Seven Kills also secretly replied: "I don't know." The

    two of them went to the designated location according to Xing Yi's order to open a barrier. In fact, Xingyi does not need to protect the law. The role of the two of them is to maintain the enchantment and prevent the huge fluctuations when the astrolabe shoots indiscriminately.

    The astrolabe hovered silently. This is intricate and ever-changing, and it is many times more complicated than the real chessboard. Taking a wrong step may cause turmoil in the world.

    This is a big gamble shared by the heavens and the earth. The fate of all things, the fate of humans and gods, is all controlled by this heartless and heartless person.

    Greedy Wolf frowned: "Dijun doesn't want to..."

    Before he could finish his words, he saw Xing Yi stretch out his hand - through the intricate star trails, directly touching the astrolabe!

    The light was bright, and the strong fluctuations burned people's eyes. Seven Kills and Greedy Wolf were the first to hold back and spit out a few mouthfuls of blood. Xing Yi's face was the same as before, his eyes were closed, as if he was perceiving with his heart.

    Qi Sha said hoarsely: "Emperor, now that the five elements are settled, there is no need to move the astrolabe—one step is wrong, every step is wrong, Emperor! Emperor, think about what happened to Yutu three years ago!"

    Xing Yi said, "Quiet."

    He lowered his head and stared at the dust that had not moved for ten thousand years in the astrolabe, and said softly: "You old fellows, you have been dead long enough, you probably don't know what I did, if you are not convinced, come to find them. I'll fight."

    He touched the dust with an almost gentle movement. At the same time, the first drop of blood broke from his fingertips and rolled down his elbow.

    Seven Kills didn't have a good foundation, so he fainted directly, but Greedy Wolf was still struggling to support him, clenching his teeth desperately.

    Xing Yi glanced back, and there was an almost magical brilliance in his eyes - at the same time, Greedy Wolf felt light, and a crushing force took over their enchantment.

    He widened his eyes in surprise.

    From ancient times to the present, all the spells recorded in the dossier, whether gods, demons or ghosts, need to be released by spells, incantations or spiritual media. I have never heard of anyone who can cast spells that can reverse the world with just their eyes!

    What terrifying power does Xing Yi possess?

    Xing Yi's elbows are gathering more and more blood. At the same time, his body repairs his wounds at a speed visible to the naked eye. It breaks and heals. After healing, it continues to break until Xing Yi dies.

    After the dust was completely taken out, the disturbance of the astrolabe stopped, and the last drop of blood condensed on his fingertips, dyeing the nebula on him red.

    He squeezed the group of stars into a ball with his hands, and then squeezed and squeezed to make a round ball, and then squeezed the shape of small claws, bird beak, wing tips and hair on the top of the head. , is a vivid little phoenix.

    Xing Yi said calmly: "The little guy is not in the known astrolabe, so I will create a divine position for him and incorporate it into the astrolabe. With this astrological position, the part of his essence that is missing in the egg will be restored. As the rotation of the astrolabe slowly recovers, he will be able to transform on the day when he completely recovers."

    As for whether to keep him or not after transforming, he doesn't care what his identity is.

    Because nothing is different.

    He put the bird-shaped star into the astrolabe, raised his eyes and looked at it for a moment, then said, "Okay. You two go back to practice. You won't be using it for the next few days."

    Greedy Wolf supported Seven Kills , bowed to him, then turned and left.

    Xingyi turned around and called Xian'e, who usually takes care of the little phoenix: "After the little phoenix comes back, you ask him to come to me. I have something to tell him.

    " The thing rolled to the ground with a clatter: "It's not good, Dijun, it's not good!"

    Taking a closer look, it was the golden-winged bird. For some reason, its hair was bald again.

    Garuda cried and said: "My boss ran a circle to lose weight and ran to the bottom of the mountain, and was seen by a group of demon boys passing by. Those dead children heard that the boss was a bird raised by you, so they discussed forming a team to steal the bird. I tied the boss with the immortal rope and went home, the boss and I have never beat them. Dijun, please save the boss quickly!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.3K 740 25
Title: 怀了校草的崽后被全校知道了 Author:霁青 Status: Completed Description: Lu Nian'er, a straight man who thinks he is straight, is dressed as a coquettish and c...
221K 4.2K 53
When Ally and Austin are really close, Trish and Dez start think Austin and Ally like each other. Will they ever like each other?
1.9M 67.9K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
15.1K 787 160
Author Name: Zhang Yuanqi/张源起 Type of work: Tanmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed introducing: The online game...