HUMAN

Von sadhappysoul

Alpha J is faced with a hard decision of choosing between the tradition that has been kept in check for 40 ye... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
HAPPY HOLIDAYS 💝
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 50

2K 117 59
Von sadhappysoul

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mew asked, looking a bit matured, massaging Gulf's shoulders.

Gulf was wearing glasses and seated on the table covered in thick medical books that were open and highlighted. Then in between the books were scribbled papers, color pencils and just blank papers.

He took off his glasses when Mew showed up and rubbed his eyes.

"Why so tired. You have knots on your shoulders." Mew pointed out.

"You wouldn't believe what happened today?" Gulf mumbled feeling good from the massage he was getting.

"Wan again?"

"She is only five years old but the behavior she is  showing is that of a ten year old." Gulf complained.

"What has she done?"

"I got called by the Luna administration again and they asked me to talk to her."

"She's not listening?" Mew went around Hulf and sat down on the chair next to his mate.

"She is not. Apparently she was paring same sex couples and instructing them to be each other's mates. The administration said the influence might affect the minds of the kids as they grow up and might cause complications later on."

"Did you talk to her?"

"Yes, I told her it's not up to her to make that decision and she was upset."

"She is a kid. It's ok."

"I'm beginning to doubt it. Ever since we refused her to visit my mother again, she is just becoming arrogant daily."

"You think you can grant her that wish?" Mew softly asked with a smile on his face.

"She turned into a pup for the first time in the house. A human house."

"She can control it now."

"No. I'm not risking it again. And why would she even turn that early? And does my genes not matter in her body? She's just 99.9% wolf and has none human trait in her dna." Gulf finished rambling with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"That can't be true." Mew soothed the man, "She has some of your features."

"Just talk to her will you? I'm being called every other day and it's disturbing my studying." Gulf finished putting back his glasses on.

"How's it going by the way? You know you could've just joined the Luna administration but you chose the hard way."

"No I made a choice to revamp the medical department in this pack because who diagnoses pregnancy as cancer?" Gulf mocked still shocked from the events of the past.

"This is a lot of studying." Mew whined, "And the pack doctors are not happy with you making them study."

"I make them pictures and they study through pictures. Imagine if I made them learn the letters and read books?"

"That would've been awful." Mew agreed, "But I see how it's taking a toll on you. You still have to finish your dekree too."

"It's called a degree. I'm almost done. Just 2 more years."

Gulf had started studying as soon as he had the baby. Five years ago. He was studying by himself using books and past exam papers. He would go to the human world to study videos and enroll in online classes. And he was now in his fifth year majoring in medicine and a minor in veterinary medicine.

It was too much but that's the contribution he wanted to bring. Especially now that they had half human and half wolf in the pack. He wanted to be able to treat his baby girl without fearing misdiagnosis from the wacky doctors. He was having them study through pictures too.

He was already the head of the pack doctors. He had practiced a lot on animals Mew hunted. Mew would bring injured animals and Gulf would cure them and take care of them. If they are dead he would use them as science objects and practice his surgical techniques on them. It was helpful.

Mew went to the cabinet and opened a bottle of liquor usually meant for Gulf.

"Stressed out?" Gulf asked.

"No I've just been thinking about the human scents being found on the east of the boarder."

"You haven't found a lead yet?"

"No. I'm beginning to guess it's the Becky."

"Alpha...

"Listen, the scents started coming up after we visited your mother 2 years ago and for almost three years we haven't figured out who it is. They always manage to dodge us."

"I asked my mother about her, she said Becky moved away."

"We don't know where though."

"Overseas!!" Gulf was getting agitated but mainly because he was afraid it might be true.

Mew noticed and tried to calm the situation, "I'm just concerned and don't want the drama to come back when we've finally found our peace in the pack."

"It's been quiet isn't it?"

"It's about time we get some peace." Mew smiled and gulped the burning alcohol.

"It took a while."

"Sure did."

They had a lot of things going on after the ceremony. Fer had to be trained. The pack on their north wanted a pact with Oaklagen since they knew Bittè and Oaklagen were so close. They had bad blood with Bittè and used Oaklagen as a mediator to get in good books with Bittè. It had required a lot of convincing but finally they had made it work. The elder died of old age too and there was a funeral for him.

Gulf took a glass too,  poured himself some and took a shot of the strong liquor, studies forgotten. They just stayed there enjoying the silence in the house being each other's comfort.

That same night, Mild was cuddled up in Vin's arms.

He was enjoying his time last day off  from Oaklagen since he had no pending assignments and had left Fer in charge of his duties. But he had been summoned back to solve human issues at the border.

"So about having a baby." Vin started playfully.

"Wan is up on my throat I don't think I have the patience if we have our own."

"It'll be different since it's ours."

"That's what you always say. And I'm tired of this conversation."

Vin's now serious voice said, "I need an heir Mild. I need to have a baby just like Mew did. It's same for every pack. My people are looking forward to that."

"Ok say we have a baby do they become a beta or an alpha?"

"It's alpha blood."

"Well I can't conceive because I'm not a human."

"We can use a surrogate."

"How the hell do you know about human terms you animal?"

"I've been consulting Gulf on it."

Mild turned around and faced Vin. "Behind my back?"

Vin had a sheepish smile when he continued. "I have another confession to make while we are at it."

Mild just stared at Vin in anticipation.

"We might have already started looking for female wolves with healthy bodies to carry our babies."

Mild sat up. "Why would you do that behind my back?"

"Honey. You don't always want to have this conversation. I always thought you would lash out at me since you don't want to listen to me."

Oh he was right because Mild lashed out at him

"Of course I want to. Don't you think this is more than just you making a choice. What about my emotions and fears and insecurities?"

"Tell me then. You never tell me anything."

"I'm not a human and neither am I a woman. I can't give you a child like Gulf did and you don't think that makes me miserable? The fact that I even think about that when I'm a whole beta of a pack, don't you think it drives me crazy? I see how you look at them, I see the envy in your eyes and hear the sigh you make after that. I..." Mild was shaking with emotions after that.

"My love we have options. Plenty of options for that."

"If you're talking about impregnating a girl then forget." Mild got up from bed and was ready to leave the room when Vin came up behind him and stopped him.

"Hey, hey" he embraced Mild and held him fondly on the waist planting kisses on his neck.
"There's a thing Gulf is working on that can make sure that our baby will have both of our dna."

"What does that even mean?"

"So if we mix our semen and put it in a girl, we'll have a baby that looks like us."

"I'm not about to have a Becky situation again."

"No babe. It won't be that. If it gets to that well kill her."

That somehow soothed Mild because that's how he felt with Becky. He had wanted to kill her with all the commotion she was causing.

"Please think about it. We're not in a rush. I just want to have a mini me running around the house too. I just want a family with you."

Mild melted.

He had accepted this part of him. The part that fell in love with his mate whenever he got mushy like this. He had moments when he made Vin feel that way too. Vin blushed easily so it was endearing to see. They had settled on flipflop sex during lovemaking since that night they had their first time.

It was a stable relationship in a stable environment. It was about time they got to that point in their lives. They had gone through a lot but they were both glad to be here. Mild was gladly dragged back in bed and there they had a sweet night.

It was finally calm in both packs. Of course issues were still going to come up. But they had each other now. The packs had strong alphas and Lunas. The leaders had pack members who were loyal to them.

This was the ending they desired. The ending everyone wished for.

THE END!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

64.4K 6.1K 51
Mew Suppasit is a professor of literature at the University of Chicago. Alpha renowned for his excellent poems, which always has something to say abo...
302K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
463K 19.2K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...