Bound by Fate (Shigadabi)

By ImALivingNightmare7

Book made with @M3m0ryDI5c0rd Please read the entire description, thank you Alchemist Tomura was out in the f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152

101

19 2 0
By ImALivingNightmare7

A few minutes later, Zatsu rushed to Akira's side. Carefully, she pulled her over, allowing the woman to use her as support. "It's okay," she muttered as she adjusted Akira, "everything is okay now."

The woman coughed amd looked up to her "Yeah...let me teleport us there...there you can get your wounds taken care of...as well.." she coughed amd teleported them slowly over. After they reappeared in a hall she totally collapsed.

The elderly man came out of a door cleaning his hands. He turned his head then towards them. "And who are you if I might ask?" He finished cleaning his bloody hands.

Zatsu carefully wrapped her arms around Akira, leaning her against her instead of her having a painful collision with the floor. She then looked at the man. "My name is Zatsu Shinsō. Im..." she looked at Akira, debating on whether or not saying her occupation or who she was as a person, "Im Akira's partner."

"Oh...quite interesting...since you are here I guess you have won." When the woman gave a nod he continued as he waved at the woman to follow him as well as lift her body "I was able to save both Tenko and the dragon, though I do not have a guarantee for him to wake up. However Tenko made it through safely as well as the fetus. He might wake up in a day or two if his body can recover quickly." He explained as he opened the operation room again. "In the cupboard are bandages and other stuff, can you heal yourself?"

"Yes," Zatsu nodded as she carefully held Akira in a bridal style, "And, thank you for helping us. I'm glad to know Tomura and his child are both okay, especially after everything that happened."

"Well, I had some difficulties there. If it had been an hour later or so his body would have fed on the fetus already." He prepared his tools and guided Zatsu to place her lover's body down on the table. "Then also please take care of your wounds and watch over the other two. Especially the dragon, I am quite worried about the condition his body is in. It was already a lot of work to safe his wings and skin, not even talking about his half cooked insides."

The alchemist nodded softly. "Of course. Thank you again." As she turned to leave, she casted Akira one last glance. She felt awful for just letting her leave like that and try and fight Alatus alone. If her alchemy had failed, she surely would have been killed. Zatsu wouldn't let herself live that down if that happened. Shaking her head, Zatsu made her way out of the room.

The man with scars all over his face started to take care of her. He could clearly feel that there was something else inside her and he knew that she would have wanted to have it partly locked away. So he continued with spells and potions, cutting her up as well as putting her together. He could not get rid of the small wings over her ears as well as her slightly grey skin. Nevertheless she looked now more human ad he brought her to the room with his other two patients.

Zatsu wrapped her arm in a bandage where she had been told they were. Her bloody, dirty tank-top had been discarded on the floor, leaving her in her sports bra. She stood up and attempted, key words attempted, to wrap the wounds that were on her stomach and much larger wound on her side. Though she had plenty of difficulties, she finally got the bandages around her torso.

The elderly man made his way next to her bringing a bed beside the woman. "You can sleep her if you'd like. However if you don't there is a guestroom I can lead you too." He explained as he brought the now sleeping Akira on a grey cloud next to him.

Zatsu looked at him. She nodded softly. "I'll stay in here." Her eyes shifted to Akira. She knew that when she woke up she wanted to apologize for not being there to help, but Akira would probably blow it off. Plus, she'd be in too much pain. So she decided to keep to herself for now.

"Certainly, I will show you where the bathroom is later. Also do you wish to have some food?" He asked as another bed rolled over on which he placed the black haired woman. He gently tuggee her in as well as connect her to some instruments to help strengthen her body.

"No sir," Zatsu shook her head. The scenes she had seen today would definitely make her sick.

"As you wish. Is there anything else you want to know? Be it regarding the boy or Akira?" He asked as he cleaned his hands up while his walking stick floated next to him, waiting to be used by its master.

Zatsu glanced at the two of them. She wrapped her arms around her bandaged torso, wincing softly at the stinging of her wounds. "They'll be okay...right?" She asked, almost unsure, "I mean, I know what you said about Tomura and the child, but are you sure nothing is wrong. Everything is okay. And Akira. I...I think..." She thought for a moment. Was that goddess Akira? Or part of her? How did she become it? She felt as if Akira was hiding things from her: important things. "I'm just worried about her," her voice lowered a bit as she spoke, her eyes stuck to the ground.

"I see..." he mumbled as he dried his hands off and took the stick, making his way over to her. "You are definitely thoughtful and I can feel that you want no harm...but sometimes regarding her you need to be a bit pushy. Not saying that she is a liar, but rather implying that she loves to hide stuff be it intentional or unintentional. And I know what you mean, I felt it too..." he stayed silent for a second as his hollow eye sockets seemed to look into her direction. "She was always that way, since she chose you as her partner she must have some trust in you...so I am sure she won't mind this one." He sat down on a chair that he created out of thin air. "Not so long ago when she still believed in the council she asked me this question. "Do you believe in gods. And if so why?" You know, I did not have an answer. I knew that she did not actually want to say that bit this was the best way to put it. She actually wanted to know "Why do people believe in gods and what are the benefits?" You see. Earlier alchemist either did not believe in anything but science or in some gods. These who believed did this to get power from them or learn from them. She knew that but still she couldn't quite put her mind to it. Back then she was still young and rather...strange.." he paused for a second. "Always wanting to know everything..but eventually she had enough knowledge and could not get anymore...that's when she became interested in the old alchemy and the gods, and studied them. You understand?"

Zatsu nodded softly, interested in the old man's words.

"So what I guess is that she traveled around to understand them, but she didn't. So like the woman I know, she thought she could only understand it through a self experiment or..a test subject...but since Tenko was gone and I guess you were too precious to her. She did it on herself. I do not know what consequences this might have, maybe a split mind, more knowledge or just her looking different. All I know is that now a god lives inside her body. But it does not have total control over her. I cannot give a diagnosis yet, but I think it would be best if the two got along. In case we can't get the god out of her." He ended. "Any other questions since we're at it?"

Zatsu fidgeted with her skin, pinching and pulling at it. It all suddenly became to heavy and out of place for her. Her eyes shifted to Akira. Her voice was shaky as she spoke. "How...would one get a god in herself? Can they abandon a vessel for another? Do you know anything about a god named Azrail?"

"I do. She asked me these questions because I know a lot about gods. But I have not learned that much about the process. We can only learn and see. I do know about Azrail though. He is a god usually associated with all the bad stuff from the underworld and suffering. You could say he is the evil equivalent of Hades or like Satan. With creatures of the world of darkness under him he controls the shadows and feeds on the sins and fears of the people. I can give you a book though." He grabbed into the air and with a portal got am old book onto his lap. It was old and dusty as well as a half ripped leather cover. "Here, it will be of use if you can read the ancient language." He let it float over to her.

Carefully, Zatsu grabbed the book and set it in her lap. She brushed her hand over the cover, sweeping the dust away. "Thank you."

"It is no problem, in exchange since you rest here, can you please watch over the patients. I will have to rest now, the operations drained my alchemy." He stood up.

The alchemist nodded softly. Because she knew sleep would be far from her, she figured it'd be best if she watched over Akira and Tomura throughout the night while reading through the book.

"Great, I will check on you guys in the morning." He gave a small bow as he left through the door walking slowly with the help of his walking stick.

Zatsu watched him leave before sighing and leaning her head against the wall. -I'm glad that bastard's dead.- She thought to herself as she looked at Tomura and then Akira. -Things went to hell and back because of him. He could have killed an innocent child!- Turning back to her book, she carefully flipped it open and started to read. Before she knew it, the night had passed and the soft light of the morning sun crept through the window slowly.

The man reentered the room now with a tray floating besides him. As he noticed the woman not being in bed he gave a hum. "You know your body needs to rest. And I will not hesitate to put your body to rest so you don't risk your own health." He spoke as he went to Tomura to check on him and then inject him with some stuff for his body.

Zatsu perked up and looked at him. Sighing, she shook her head softly. "I'm alright. And please, don't try it. Akira's already tried and...well let's say that didn't exactly turn out the best."

"I see..well are you wiser now?" He asked as he moved on to check on Dabi. Starting with his temperature and more ice to cool his body down further and stop his organs from being cooked alive.

"I would guess so," she shrugged, "Stronger more than wiser I would say. At least someone taught me to have a harder heart." Her eyes shifted to Akira for a moment and she couldn't help but give a small smile.

"Did the book give you any useful information?" He asked as he injected some stuff into Dabi before moving on to Akira.

"Somewhat," she sighed.

"Then I am glad..is there some business you need to attend?" He asked as he continued to work on Akira.

Zatsu shook her head. "I'm not necessarily "important" in the kingdom," she sighed, "Besides, I'd rather stay here and watch over them. Or assist you in any ways need be."

"I see, but nevertheless it would be important to inform the kingdom or wherever the dragon is from that both are rather alright. I expect Tenko to wake up today. While you are gone I will make some food."

The alchemist hesitated before nodding. "Alright. I will return shortly."

"Okay, I will make food." The man took his walking stick and made it out of the room giving her a small wave afterwards.

Zatsu waved back. Carefully setting the book down, the woman stood up and closed her eyes, teleporting back to the palace.

Meanwhile the man prepared some eggs and bacon mostly with his alchemy while sitting at the table. As well as bring some water in and making tea.

Zatsu returned about two-three hours later. By now she was holding an empty staff, her palisman on her shoulder. The feline jumped down gracefully and looked around, meowing. He knew Akira normally would show up every time he meowed, but it was odd not seeing her. "I know, Buddy," Zatsu whispered as she leaned down to pet Hoshi's head, "She's going to be okay, I promise."

The man appeared again and hummed. "Well the cat has to stay out of the operation room, it is free to go anywhere else." He explained as he waved her to follow him. "And Tenko has woken up. He is still laying in bed but I think you need to talk to him, since he barely exchanged a word with me and I couldn't answer any of his questions."

He opened the door only to reveal a Tomura who had moved his bed right besides Dabi's and gently caressed his head. He did not even notice them coming in as his weak and slow movements continued. But after a few seconds and the doctor stepping closer he looked up to him. His red eyes then quickly moved to Zatsu. "What happened?"

Zatsu met his eyes and she immediately felt weak. He seemed so hurt and vulnerable now; she had never seen him look like this before. Sighing, she came a bit closer and leaned against the wall a bit. "A lot." She said, almost breathlessly, "A lot has happened."

Hoshi, who completely ignored the elder man's rule, hopped onto Tomura's bed. He gently presssd his forehead against Tomura's stomach for a few good moments before moving up to Tomura, nuzzling him carefully.

The man looked at both before he gently put his hand on the cat's body to brush along it. It made him sad to think that usually would be massaging Dabi's head in this position. "What is a lot? Did we win?" He asked looking at his mate with a sad smile.

The doctor sighed but did nothing against it. Instead he left to give them some privacy and bring them the food later.

"Naturally," Zatsu tried to sound hopeful, but the sight of Dabi dragged her feelings. "They fought well, Dabi and Akira. Remarkably if you ask me." She looked at Dabi again and felt pity eat at her heart. She had been there since he was just a child, growing up in the hellhole home he was thrown into. The only other people she would ever see him look like this for would be his siblings or his mother. But, seeing how he shared those same protective feelings with Tomura, it made her feel proud. "He really does love you," she whispered as she turned her gaze from Dabi to Tomura, "More than you'll ever know."

An actual happy smile formed on his lips. "Thank you...I know he would. He brushed through his white hair gently "He loved both me and Coì so so much. I am just worried that he might have injured himself really badly. His temperature is still higher than usually and...he is covered in so many bandages." He looked at his half covered face, where almost everything below his nose was neatly bandaged. "I just don't wanna imagine him killing himself of just to protect me...while I could do absolutely nothing.." small tears formed in his eyes as he bit on his bottom lip.

Zatsu shook her head and gently rubbed Tomura's back, "Toya isn't that stupid, Tomura. Reckless, yes, but selfish and stupid, no." She didn't realize she had spoken Dabi's birth name as she continued on, "He would perfectly give his life away to keep you safe...but think of it this way. It wasn't just you he was protecting. He was saving his partner and his daughter, who he talks about none stop; 24/7. He wouldn't harm himself too much that he wouldn't be able to see the amazing life he's going to have with you both. Not in a million years."

He looked up at her and more tears rolled down his eyes. He cleaned them off with his sleeve as he muttered "Thank you.." he cuddled Hoshi closer to him before he looked at her again. "This means a lot to me...I was just a bit unsure and worried...about me...and him..and the future ahead of us. I will rest now if you don't mind...I'm still quite exhausted." He gently scooted over to Dabi's body to readjust himself now laying next to him. He pushed himself under the blanket after he let go of the cat and cuddled against the man almost falling asleep instantly.

The alchemist hummed as she scooped up her palisman. Mowing carrying the feline, Zatsu made her way out of the room silently.

After a small while she came across the man again. "I guess I should offer you breakfast now, and please no cats on the table." He spoke leading her to the dining area near the kitchen. "I made sure your plate stays warm. I will be in my office next to the operation room. We will look at Akira later and how her body reacts to the medicine and god."

Zatsu nodded softly. She watched the man make his way to his office before sitting down, placing Hoshi in her lap. She fed him a few pieces of what was on her plate, too lost in thought to react to much around her.

3076 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 445 21
[Under editing] โœ“Completedโœ“ Book 2 out! Your grew up with villains your whole life. you never knew what to do since your quirk was really strong. Yo...
14.3K 439 35
~Tomura Shigaraki x OC AU~ Book 1 of 3 *Began: Monday, January 2, 2023* *Finished: Friday, March 17, 2023* Hands. That is what she saw. Hands. Hands...
5.3K 225 40
~Tomura Shigaraki x OC AU~ Book 2 of 3 *Began: Monday, March 27, 2023* *Finished: Friday, June 23, 2023* Deep breaths. Deep breaths and pain. It stre...
363 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...