⎣Demon Slayer: Yōkai Wife⎤ [雪...

By LadyRaspberry93

Title: Snow Flower Summary: Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira, arrives in a rural, snowy mountain village wi... More

1: Leaving Home
2: Kazahana Village
3: Snow Flower
4: The First Test
5: In Search
6: Achievement Hashira
7: Flame & Snow
8: Over A Meal
9: The Ice
10: The Fire
11: Love At Last
12: The Second Test
13: Hot & Bothered
14: Awkward Situations
15: Hot Spring Shenanigans ♨
16: The Final Approach
17: One Last Confession
18: Winter Run
19: The Pied Piper
20: Raging Flames
21: Savior
22: The Final Test
23: Blood in The Snow
24: End of The Trials
25: Welcome Home
26: The Rengoku Family
27: A Wife's Duty
28: Under the Moon
29: Just for Tonight [Lemon]
30: Meeting the Hashira
31: The Man with the Kind Smile
32: A Wisteria Tale
33: A Gift
34: Rengoku vs. Kanroji
35: The Discussion
36: The Decision
37: Within the Autumn Dojo
38: A Great Teacher
39: The Next Step [Lemon]
40: Unbreakable Snowflake
41: The Yuki-onna's Final Selection
42: Waiting
43: Seven Nights
44: A Joyful Surprise
45: The Date
46: Another Proposal
47: First Mission
48: Flyday Chinatown
49: The Whistleblower
50: Flowers of Blood
51: Road to the Dark Shrine
52: Enter the Daoist Priest
53: Lovely Jiāngshī
54: The Jiāngshī Kyōjurō
55: One Step Closer
56: On Deadly Ground
57: The Upcoming Ceremony
58: ❁Wedding Day❁ [Preparation]
59: ❁Wedding Day❁ [The Gathering]
60: ❁Wedding Day❁ [The Ceremony]
61: ❁Wedding Day❁ [The Reception]
63: Heat [Lemon]
64: Steam [Lemon]
65: One Thousand Wishes
66: A Double Date(?)
67: Lovely Fireworks
68: Imagining Home
69: Settling In
70: Appleseed
71: A Checkup & Special Announcement
72: Sweetheart
73: A Bun in the Oven
74: Kyōjurō's Joy
75: Sunflower
76: Kankagari Baby [Lemon]
77: Delivery Day
78: His Name
79: Little Sunshine
80: Inviting Them
81: New Additions
82: Satsumaimo!
83: Ride on Shooting Star
84: Mugen & Beyond [Lemon]
85: Issun-Bōshi
86: Until the Sun Rises
87: Last Words
88: Delirium
89: Rengoku
90: Cannot Go on Without You
91: Obachan❀
92: The Soul Hashira
93: A Sorrowful Farewell
94: Mother & Son
95: Live Again, Rengoku!

62: Honeymoon Night

7.4K 312 143
By LadyRaspberry93

You and Kyōjurō opted for staying at the Sakurazaki- a mellow little ryokan located in the mountains of Kyoto for your honeymoon night. It wasn't too luxurious or insanely expensive, and had a down-home and cozy feel making it the perfect place to celebrate your wedding night.

Being married sure does carry an odd feeling?

It's the end of something and the start of something new. I mean, of course you're now consent to have kids, travel together so long as being demon slayers allows it, and sleep together in the same bed; yet there's a feeling of relief, like you've both achieve something?

"We're married, my love."

"Yes Kyō, we are married. Is there something wrong with that?" you asked your flaming husband as you continue to sort through your wedding gifts─which were just envelopes filled with money.

"No," He smiles sheepishly, "I'm just happy that we're official!"

"Well that's good to hear. I'm happy that you're happy."

"..And I'm never letting you go." He says.

You catch yourself staring at him and realize there's another feeling that comes with being a newly wed couple, besides love.

Lust.

Your body hums in anticipation.

Though, a night of lounging in the ryokan's hot spring sounded like the perfect way to spend your honeymoon night and free your mind of the lewd thoughts that was rearing its naughty head. However, neither you and Kyōjurō were making it easy on another.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, my sweet flame?" Kyojuro asks, grabbing you by the waist and directing you to sit in between his legs; ensnaring your senses and consuming you in nothing but his presence.

You yelp as he pressed his lips against the soft flesh of your neck. The sensation no less electric than the previous, you found yourself being enamored by his words as sweet nothings of "my lovely wife," "beautiful wife," and "eternal flame" left his lips over and over again.

The feeling was intoxicating. Everything about Kyōjurō was nothing but. The past eighteen hours of marriage and the past ten or so of passion had confirmed something you'd always known of the man you loved; Kyōjurō was a incurable romantic through and through.

And having you as his wife, his one and only true love for the rest of his life, was quite possibly the biggest turn on the Flame Pillar could ever imagine.

Monogamy and commitment suited him perfectly. Every time you called him "goshujin-sama," you could practically hear the shutter run down his spine as you saw the admiration and love shine through his golden gaze.

It's no secret of how much you both wanted this, and if you hadn't been playing so hard to get, you would have ran off with him and eloped a long time ago.

But a relationship takes time and here you are; in your honeymoon suite, celebrating a promise you both had made in your hearts many months ago.

"Only about a million times, goshujin-sama." you answered with a sly smile, which then escalated into a giggle once you saw his flustered, yet ecstatic expression at the honorific.

Soon, Kyōjurō's eyes narrowed and he growls a little, possessive, and moves to kiss you. Your mouths meet and you kiss gently, practiced and easy, until he deepens the kiss. His breathing slowed. He was so, so tempted to submerge you in his love.

"You excit me, Okusan♡." He say huskily, after pulling away and you giggled.

"Is that so? Is it because I'm wearing this yukata with flame patterns?" You teased.

"No....Maybe?... Okay yes! But it only adds more to your enchanted beauty! You've finally been 'dyed' by my colors, my love!" He says proudly.

You rolled your eyes at that, "well, don't think I'll start yelling "UMAI" and eating sweet potatoes with you, Kyō."

A boisterous, hearty laugh cut through the peaceful ambiance as Kyōjurō chuckles, but instead of getting angry at him for being so loud (and probably disturbing the neighbors), you'd found yourself laughing along with him, seeing him so happy.

Truly, Kyōjurō's so breathtakingly beautiful that you wondered how you'd gotten married to such a wonderful man?

"Alright then, as long as I can still call you my wife! Rengoku (Name), wife of the mighty Flame Hashira and the future mother of ten children!" Kyōjurō laughed at his own quip.

You immediately paled at that remark!

"What are ya, crazy?! No way in King Enma's hell am I having ten babies!"

With a blush, you replied, "How about? Rengoku (Name), Snow Hashira, wife of the arrogant Rengoku Kyōjurō, and future mother of one child?"

"Snow Hashira? Are you really going to accept Oyakata-sama's offer?" He questions.

You shrugged, "I'm still thinking about it, yet I'm not entirely sure I want to. Perhaps, I'll just stick to being a regular demon slayer. Unless, my husband wants me to?"

Kyōjurō chuckled, as a blush settled on his cheeks. He looked like an adorable schoolboy. "Oh, so I'm that kind of husband?"

"If you start boasting, I'm going to leave you here." You glared.

The jovial expression never left his face; golden eyes dancing with underlying mischief.

"But, isn't how I wooed you in the first place, my love?"

"Kyō." You warned.

He couldn't help but giggle as he pulled you closer to him. In a moment of seriousness, he still enjoyed teasing you. He can tell you were only joking and would never leave him.

He could have you all to himself and not have to worry about anyone or anything taking you away from him.

His lovely Yukionna. His beautiful snow flower. His beloved wife.

His eternal flame.

Kyōjurō wanted to scream it to the heavens; let the gods know how happy he is to finally have you and call you his.

"I know this is rather selfish of me, but I wish to make love with you tonight. Would you please indulge me, my love?" He whispers.

And before you could get another word in, he gently turned your head with his free hand, making you face him before capturing your lips.

Almost instantly, you melted against him-your lips automatically parting pliantly to his intruding tongue. A moan escapes you as the warm and wet appendage explores your mouth. Bizarrely, he tasted like apple and caramel, which made you sigh against his mouth.

You both continue your tongue tango, basking in the taste and feel of each other's mouths, until both of you had to break up for air. Heat was already building in between you two as Kyōjurō glanced into your eyes with so much affection and desire.

"May I?" He murmured before lifting up you slightly and further onto his lap, gently setting you down again so you were completely straddling his hips and securely pressed against his already growing length.

You moaned softly at the feel of him, "you're insatiable today, Kyō?"

"What can I say?" He grins, pulling your left hand towards his mouth and kissed each knuckle before continuing, "I finally have the most beautifulest woman in my arms right now, and as my wife for the rest of my days. I've never been as happy as I am at this moment." He says.

You don't ever remembering your obi coming undone or your yukata being opened, until you felt the coolness of the room licked your skin as it slid off your shoulders?

"And I'm very eager to see her in nothing, but this wedding ring." At that, he unraveled the cloth of your sarashi, causing your (small/medium/large) breasts to spew out.

You immediately tried to cover them, suddenly feeling shy, but he stopped you, "none of that. You're beautiful, my love" he says, one of his hands cupping your breast, gently squeezing and moving it around.

Kyōjurō then leaned down to kiss and lick a stripe against your neck, before giving your flesh a little nip.

You could do nothing to stop him feeling how much he was affecting you. He had always been a passionate lover, but this was something different? This was raw and almost devious, and every part of you crave his burning, mind numbing touch.

"K-kyō.." You moaned.

"(Name)-chan," Kyōjurō could barely contain himself. He could feel his erection twitch and any moment, it would become too painful to bare. A gentle growl had snuck its way into his speech.

"I want you," he leaned forward, causing the (s/c) skinned girl in his arms to fall back onto the plushy futon beneath them.

"A-are you sure?" You asked, feeling nervous.

You expected him to laugh, maybe to call you silly. Yet his heated stare said anything but as Kyōjurō pressed himself against the thin cotton fabric of your panties and you gasp upon feeling his hardness.

"Does that answer your question?" He chuckled.

You felt your lower stomach pool with arousal and anxiousness, feeling it twitch. You sighed, before wrapped your arms around his neck─pulling him a little closer to you as a silent gesture of contentment.

"Kyō..."

"Hm?"

"Don't.. hold back..."

-----

Notes:

Okusan = "my wife"

Sarashi - ("bleached cloth") is a white cloth used to make various garments in Japan. Women would often wrapped these around their chest as a makeshift bras.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 548 26
Kyojuro is an older college student. Y/n is a sophmore, just struggling to pass. Senjuro is a very worried best friend, who only wants the best for h...
2.6K 48 27
In an encounter with a Twelve Kizuki, Kyojuro Rengoku meets a girl who's been terribly wounded. As a Hashira, it's his duty to stay with her and keep...
154 1 20
Pain and death were no strangers to Asami Kimoto. But that's typical; the life of a Hashira is a demanding one. The ebb and flow of the world is alwa...
6.7K 270 18
A Rengoku Kyojuro × Fem! Demon reader fanfiction. Have you heard the tale? A phoenix lived deep inside a cave under a inactive volcano. They say if y...