Guilty pleasures I

By lloovvemmee

Enzo Marchetti had always been a man with a plan. And his current plan was to find the perfect woman to settl... More

𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒
𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊-𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update.

Chapter 23

328 8 0
By lloovvemmee

You still owe me

🤍LONGER CHAPTER🤍

Islas birthday was today, we still had to make sure that the casino was perfect before we arrived. We set up all her presents on the kitchen counter before her arrival from her parents.

Shortly after Enzo left his office I did to I decided to get changed back into some clothes before Lexi came so I couldn't surprise her with the presents.

-

"Don't you dare peak", i say guiding her into the kitchen dodging all the corner and bodyguards.

"Open", i say as she opens her eyes to see the presents scattered around the kitchen table. Her eyes lit up and mouth opened at the sight of presents and new things.

"Omg thank you so much everyone", she says sitting down as she gets passed presents.

She opened each and every present one by one which left the bracelet till last as it wasn't on the table. She has finished unwrapping everything infront of her before smelling or looking at all the stuff she had been bought.

Enzo leaned forwards before pulling out a bag from behind him with the bracelet inside placing it infront of her. "Happy birthday lex", he said as she thanked him with a hug.

She unraveled the ribbon and took out the white box which the bracelet was in. She opened it before taking the bracelet out holding it up to the light.

"It's beautiful", she says smiling. "Don't thank me thank aria she chose it", he says as she turns around before running over for a hug.

"Thank you so much everyone it means a lot", she says as enzo steps forwards. "We aren't done yet we still have one last surprise", he says smiling.

"Go with aria and get ready", he says as I walk out with her holding the bracelet.

-

"Where are we going"? She asks as we walk upstairs. "I can't tell you yet but you'll find out soon I promise now come".

We both changed into the new dresses I bought us when I went shopping. Mine was blue and Lexis was a baby pink colour with sparkles and lace straps.

"Are we going to a fancy restaurant or something"? She asks as I curl her hair. "Nope you'll have to wait and find out but I promise it's worth the wait". "Well I hope so anyway", I say smiling.

-

Since the casino is located on the other side of town I had to put up with Lexi constantly asking where we were going but she shut up after me not giving In within half an hour.

Everyone left 10 minutes before us leaving just enzo i and lexi left in the house to try and make it less obvious. Although all the cars would be outside the casino but we'll just blindfold her so she won't know.

"Okay but why can't you tell me now since we are already on our way"? She asks inpatient. "Because it will ruin it now turn around and put this on", i say handing her the blindfold.

"You better not push me off no cliff or something", she says. "I promise now be quiet".

-

I held her hands before helping her out the car towards the casino with enzo infront as people hold open the doors for us.

As we make our way inside we see everyone gathered around with all the lights and decorations hanging from the ceiling aswell as the led lights around the bar lighting up the bottles of alcohol and glasses.

"Remove the blindfold", i whisper as she holds up her arms untying the blindfold around her head.

Her eyes lit up and mouth widened as she looked around at all the lights projecting around her as the music started and everyone cheered.

"Omg", was all she said as everyone started dancing with one another or ordering drinks. "So this is what you've been up to"? "What else"? I ask smiling as she hugs me.

"It was all enzo", i say as she goes to thank him.

-

The party went great everyone had fun including Lexi which was most important. By the end most of us were way too over the edge and so couldn't drive back so many had to stay behind until the morning to sober up.

Despite Lexi going full out with the drinks I only had a couple leaving enzo with none as he wanted to be sober enough to drive back, he also wouldn't let me have any I just snuck a couple when he wasn't looking.

I made sure Lexi was drove home by someone sober before making my way back inside looking for enzo. I walked inside peering round corners until I felt someone presence behind, I could clearly tell exactly who by the stench of cologne forming a bubble around my face.

"Looking for me"? He asks smirking as I turn to face him. "The one and only", i say back as we start walking outside once again.

"Did you have fun"? He asks looking over at his shoulder as I nod. "It would have been better if I could actually drink more". "I know what your like drunk you can't handle it".

"What and you can"? "How about you try and then we can re consider that statement". "Yeah yeah", he says rolling his eyes.

-

The headlights lit up the house as the tires rolled onto the driveway taking us to a hault as the engine stops.

"You know I've been watching you all night trying to stop myself from tearing your clothes apart", he says catching me off guard.

"Standing there center of attention swaying your hips around in that tiny dress". "You could've just told me I'm sure we could have found some place quiet", i say winking as his eyebrows raise.

I could tell that turned him on by the expressions of his response.

We made our way up the stairs to our room before I take off my heels whilst sitting on the edge of the bed as he walks into the closet. I slip off the dress covering my body revealing the lace set beneath before stepping over carrying my heels to the closet.

Walking in I see the empty space where the heels had been before and enzo undoing the buttons of his shirt in the mirror with his back facing me. My eyes drift off to the empty space as I place my shoes back before walking straight out.

"Wait". Was all that was said before I walked away. Turning around I was met straight on with enzo from the far side as his eyes trail up and down my body.

"You still owe me".

"For what"? I ask raising a brow.

"From your little stunt before in my office", he says walking up to me. His hands slowly trail down from my waist to my hips trapping me from walking away as he moves me to the side against the bare wall.

"That was a one in a lifetime experience that you missed", i say smiling back.

"Mmm well since I missed that offer how about I give you a once in a lifetime experience", he says as the devilish smirk appears on his face one more.

"And what would that be"? I ask confidently.

Both hands grip my hips lifting me up against the wall as my legs wrap around his waist and hands on both shoulders.

His lips connected with mine, the taste of liquor roamed around our mouths as his tongue pierced through my lips.

One hand slowly glides up from my waist around the back undoing the clasp from behind allowing my bra to slip down off my shoulders. One hand grips onto one of his arms whilst the other glides up to the back of his head.

His hand slowly glides back down beneath the lace thong, his thumb rests against my clit before two fingers slide in making me gasp.

He starts slow but quickly fastens by the second making it harder for me to kiss back as I could sense a smirk beneath the kiss.

"Let's move somewhere more comfortable princess", he murmurs under his breath before carrying me into the main bedroom.

He places me down before hovering over me loosening his belt as I brush the sides of his shirt off his shoulders. His belt get removed along with his trousers leaving him in his boxers and he comes back up moving a strand of hair off my face behind my ear.

He pulls me in by the chin as my lips separated allowing his tongue in before our lips disperse once again. He leaves a trail of kisses down from my neck to my chest from my chest to my thighs.

His warm breath hovers over my thong before he pulls it down to get a clearer view. He leaves kisses around before his tongue glides against my clit catching me off guard.

He starts swirling in circular motions around whilst allowing his fingers inside curling them at the tips to hit my g-spot.

My back arched and my head tilted backwards as he fastens his pace. My legs tighten around his head before he pries them back open.

My left fist tighten around the sheets whilst the other held onto the back of his head from pleasure.
The remaining hand of his trails back up whilst resting on one of my breasts as his other swaps places with his tongue.

He spits over my entrance before plunging his tongue down and into me as his thumb rests over my clit. His tongue swirls around inside of me quicker by the minute as my orgasm becomes closer.

My moans become more uncontrollable the closer I'm getting before he goes down once more for the last time. My moans echoed around the room as I cum all over his tongue yet he didn't quit there.

Both arms go beneath my arched legs and round squeezing both thighs as he tastes all the juices escaping before making his way back up licking his lips.

"My turn", i say smirking as his eyebrows raise.

His pov:

She turned me over now straddling my waist rolling her hips teasing me. She glides back down stroking me as my head tilts back from pleasure.

She slides a finger beneath the waistband running her nail along before pulling down my boxers making her way back up as her tongue presses against the side.

Her head moves down as her tongue glides against my tip making my jaw clench holding back the grunts. She slides her tongue from the bottom to the tip making me even more turned on.

Her tongue swirls round in circular motions around as she sucks the tip before slowly taking me in until I hit the back of her throat.

She couldn't take it all so she let one hand move in the same motions and her mouth as I hardened in her mouth. My hands meet with her hair and strands get tangled by the time I push down as she gags creating extra pleasure.

A tear rolls down her cheek as she bops her head up and down before fastening the paste. "Fuck aria", i moan as her eyes meet mine whilst she fastens her paste once more

I feel myself ready to release as my head tilts back against the headboard once more before I cum all in her mouth as she swallows wiping the rest off the side of her mouth before sucking it from her finger.

-

I lean over towards the dresser pulling out a condom as she takes it from me. I watch as she tears the packaging open before rolling it down over me.

I turn her over now towering above positioning myself with her before thrusting in as we both breathe out watching it slide in allowing her to get used to my size before pulling myself out once more.

Both hands rest either side of her head as I kiss down the sides of her neck whilst her hands grip to my back. I fasten the pace as her moans lure around the room.

My hands lift up from either side of her head before one lifts a leg up and above my shoulder as the other holds to the side of her waist keeping her still.

By the time my eyes reached hers once more she was a mess. Her hair was messy and her cheeks were red. Her eyes were tight shut unlike her mouth which was wide open.

Her walls clenched around me by the second signalling she was close. Her nails dug deeper into my back by the second as more tears fall down her face.

I feel myself near the end as I grab onto the headboard above her fastening my paste as her moans become louder and her hands loosen around my back.

I flip her over one last time now that she's above me as I grab hold of her waist helping her move around as her hands rest against my chest.

Her head tilts back once more going in one last time as I release into her before she releases around pulling out as she lies down beside me.

2220 words

Make sure to vote 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 159K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
22.2K 234 22
Ariadne Greco had never been able to take control of her own life. Every aspect of it was dictated by her power-hungry father, who was determined to...
12.7K 607 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...
160K 2.7K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...