My Autistic Husband with Scho...

By Lizkook_fanficer

Kim Lalisa lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... More

1.Rebirth
2.Propose
3.Marrige
4.You're Feeling Sad
5.Suspected Ex Wife
6. We Wait For Them To Agree
7.Loving Him
8.Give Me Your Picture
9.You Are My Window
10.Cute
11.Sit Together
12.Don't Hate Me
13.First Day Living Together
14.To Promise
15.Present
16.You're Absolutely Dazzling
17.Headphones
18.Salary
19.You Are More Beautiful Than Books
20.Handing Over Salary Card
21.Not So Uncomfortable
22.Jungkook Very Good
23.An Unexpected Popular Ad
24.Sudden Clap Of Thunder
25.First Kiss
26.Coquettish
27.Returning Home
28.Insufficient Strength
29.Jigsaw Puzzle
30.How Much In The Salary Card?
31.Cup Of Happiness
32.Go Back To Work And Support A Wife
33.To Give Out Wedding Sweets
34.Another Onset
35.Has Nothing To Do With Virtue Or Responsibility
36.Coaxing Wife
37.Pleasant Surprise
38.Skipping Work
39.A Gift For Victory
40.Wedding House
41.Irresistable Itch
42.Don't Want To Scare Him
43.Thunderstorm Sky, Want To Kiss You
44.Angry
45.Run Away
47.What Are You Afraid Of?
48.I've Already Liked Him From A Long Time Ago
49.Contradiction
50.Sleep With Me
51.Lisa Likes Me
52.Make You Better
53.Cares About Family
54.Valentine's Gift {1}
55.Valentine's Gift {2}
56.Valentine's Gift {3}
57.First Night At The New Home
58.Signs Of Genetic Disease
59.Lose Control
60.Growing Up
61.I've Been To Your School
62.Change
63.Complete Couple
64.Sweet Wories
65.At A Loss
66.Bought It All
67.Jihyo's Outbreak
68.No Cure
69.If I Also Have The Illness
70.You Don't Need To Know What Sadness Is
71.You Promised
72.Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73.Have A Baby
74.Faint
75.I'm Not Afraid
76.Disease
77.Finale
EXTRA {1} Previous Life
EXTRA {2} First Meeting
EXTRA {3} Winner In Life
EXTRA {4} Remember To Look At Me
EXTRA {5} Jeon Little Dumpling's Growth Records

46.I'll Pick You Up From Work

639 25 1
By Lizkook_fanficer

Bambam hurriedly ran downstairs from the security department and saw Kai looking back and forth at the building's gate. He didn't dare to catch a breath, as he couldn't wait to report, "General Manager, Second young master went out the building at 2:51."

"Has he called a car?" Kai questioned closely.

"He hasn't. Second young master ran toward that side." Bambam pointed to the right side of the road, "After entering the third south road, our monitor and control system can't locate him anymore."

"Kook doesn't bring his phone nor money." Kai was agitated as he punched the car in front of him, "What the heck those people in the security section are doing?! They can't even look after one person!"

"General Manager, please don't be anxious, Second young master must be searching for Second young mistress." Bambam tried to console, but his heart knew, this matter can't be blamed on the security department. In the few the years Second young master spent in the company, his working time was always set like a machine, furthermore, all the people inside were still working as usual, and without such unexpected accident like this, there's no way the security would keep on watching the monitoring system continuously without rest.

"We need around half an hour to go from here to Lisa's studio by car, how can Kook go there by walking?"

"General Manager, Second young master is clever, there won't be anything happening to him."

"Besides his math skill being better, he's an idiot in other aspects! He can't even speak with other people, and you still dare say to me that he won't get into any trouble?!"

"General Manager, Second young master's memory is really good, he might have remembered which road to take to go to Second Young Madam's place. We should drive the car following the roadside to search, we can surely find him this way."Bambam suggested.

Kai gradually calmed down, he looked at his watch and arranged, "It's 3.16 right now, Kook had left from 25 minutes ago, you, have the security guards and drivers, all drive cars, ride motorcycles, trail the road to Lisa's place and look for him immediately."

"Yes, I'll have everything arranged." Bambam turned and ran quickly to deal with the matter.

Kai pulled open the car's door, starting the car with his one hand while calling Lisa with his other hand.

"Hello?" The phone was connected soon.

"Lisa." While driving the car, his eyes didn't stop scanning the road's two sidewalks. Although he clearly knew that Jungkook had already left for almost half an hour so that there's no way he would be near the company's building, but he still didn't dare to let slip anyone's shadow from his view.

"Oppa?" Lisa's voice was a little shocked.

"Did Kook call you?"

"No, isn't Kook working right now?"

"He went out to find you, saying that he wants to pick you up from work." Kai's gaze became dim, even Lisa doesn't know about this?

"He wants to pick me up from work? I'll call him immediately!"

"Don't call. He didn't bring his phone."

"What?!" Along with Lisa's shocked shout, there was also the sound of some kind of heavy object falling to the ground. After a long silence on the phone, Lisa asked again with a shaken voice, "Oppa, you're calling me, does it mean that you haven't found Kook yet?"

"...he not only didn't bring his phone, but he also didn't take the car that I prepared for him, he walked out alone." Kai decided not to conceal anything.

"He... how long has he been gone? I... I'm gonna go and find him." Lisa's shaken voice was mixed with crying sounds and fear.

Kai almost didn't stop at the red light in front. His heart had long been anxious, but he didn't forget to comfort Lisa, "Don't be anxious, I already sent the company's drivers and security guards to search him along the road. You just stay in the studio, I'll send him there if I found him. Don't run around, Kook is looking for you."

"Okay." Lisa took a deep breath, "Oppa, send people to search along the road to home too, there's a possibility that Kook would go home."

"No, he said that he wanted to find you, so he must be searching for you right now." Jungkook's dedication, no one knew better than his family.

"Then... then you follow the map to search, Kook remembers the map, so he must be following the map to come to my place."

"I know." Kai hung up the phone, put up his phone navigation and began to move slowly along the road at the speed of 20 kilometers per hour.

"Lili, what happened?" Tzuyu just got back from the advertising company, while holding a bunch of posters, she saw Lisa standing at the door with red eyes.

"Tzuyu, Kook...Kook is gone." Seeing Tzuyu, the tears that Lisa had been enduring all this time, suddenly flowed down like a rainfall.

"What?!" Tzuyu was shocked directly on the spot.

"Kai just called and said that Kook went out the company alone without bringing his phone and wallet, he said that he wanted to come here to pick me up from work." Lisa was frightened out of her wits, "You say, will Kook meet with an accident on such a long road?"

"Don't cry now, you..." Tzuyu was also in a mess, she anxiously turned and called Xiao Xin. Waiting until Xiao Xin ran over, she threw away the posters she held in her hands to hug Lisa and consoled her, "It's okay, don't make yourself scared. Jungkook has scholar syndrome ah, his IQ is higher than most people, he can remember anything once he sees it, so of course he also remembers the way to come to our place, he will certainly not lose his way. Perhaps, he will even come by himself here not long from now."

"There are nearly 20 km from Yifeng Group to our place, there are so many intersections olong the road, and there are a lot of strangers too, also, so many cars and bikes..." With every road condition she stated, Lisa's face got more and more pale, "Kook doesn't like talking, he also doesn't like hearing what other people say, I don't even know if he's able to look at the traffic light, he..."

"Lili, Lili, Kim Lalisa!" Tzuyu nervously pushed down on Lisa's shoulders, almost yelling out her throat, "Calm down a bit."

"Tzu, I'm afraid." A sense of helplessness filled Lisa's voice.

"Didn't Jungkook want to pick you up from work? Then you have to wait for him here. He loves you that much, of course he can walk until here, believe in him." Tzuyu tried her best to comfort her friend, but she herself knew that for an autistic person, walking through the complex 20 km long road by himself, there would surely be a lot of worrying problems.

"That's right, Lili Unnie, our public order is really good, there won't be any problem with your husband." Xiao Xin who heard them silently on the side also followed and consoled her.

"Xiao Xin, don't you have an electric car? Ride your car and follow the Yifeng Group's path to help with their search. I'll send Jungkook's photo to your phone, if you have any news, immediately give me a call." Tzuyu couldn't be rest assured with how Lisa looked right now, so she only can let Xiao Xin go and search.

"Alright, I'll go now." Xiao Xin put down the things on his hands, grabbed his car key and went out.

"Lili, let's wait inside." Tzuyu wanted to bring Lisa inside the studio.

"No, I'll wait here." Lisa pushed Tzuyu, sat down on the stairs in front of the studio, hugging her knees and directly gazed at the road junction.

Tzuyu had no alternative and can only accompany Lisa to sit there.

After waiting for nearly one hour, they still didn't see Jungkook, still didn't receive a call from Xiao Xin, but they finally met Kai.

Kai got off his car, looked at the agitated Lisa who rushed to him straight from the flights of stairs, pulling open his car door and searched inside. He originally wanted to ask her some questions, but his mouth can't speak out any words.

Is there any need to ask? If Kook is here, she won't look like this.

"Still not found?" Lisa was unresigned as she gazed at Kai.

"..." Looking at Lisa with such an appearance, Kai can only said some consoling words, "Don't be too worried, this isn't Kook's first time going out, there should be... no problem."

That's right, Jungkook had grown up this big, and this wasn't his first time going out. And if we're talking about his most recent scene, it must be when he proposed to Lisa, furthermore, if we trace back to the past, Jungkook had sneakily went out alone a few times when he was still a child.

Although he always came back home safely every time, but in the end, Jungkook wasn't the same with normal people. Even if he safely returned home a million times over, they still can't put down their worries the million and one time he decided to go out.

"What you say is right, Kook is that clever, of course he can find his way here." Lisa comforted herself, returned to the staircase, sat down, and resumed her waiting.

Kai sighed. He went back to his car, planning to make a U-turn and search once more.

"Tzu, if we need half an hour by car, how many hours do we need to walk by foot?" Lisa asked gloomily to Tzuyu.

"Around 3 hours." Calculated at a speed of 6 kilometers per hour, one would need around 3 hours to traverse through 20 kilometers long road.

"Kook already walked one and a half hour, if we wait for another one and a half hour, then can we see Kook?" Lisa asked.

"YES." Except for nodding her head, Tzuyu already didn't know how to give an answer.

Two days ago, when she accompanied them looking at the new house, she had just felt relieved, relieved that even though Jungkook wasn't perfect, but Lisa looked really happy with him. However at this time, seeing Lisa's frightened appearance, Tzuyu just felt really unhappy.

A partner ought to mutually support each other' existence, but Jungkook was actually a person with autism that can make other people burning with worry and impatience once he went out alone. Lili's family could only depend on her support alone. There were a lot of happiness, but there were a lot of burden too.

[T/N: She's talking about Lisa and Jungkook as a family]

The time passed for another half an hour more, Xiao Xin came back with his electric car, but he shook his head with an empty hand. Knowing that Jungkook hadn't been found, he only silently resumed his search again.

Another 20 minutes passed, Kai who had made another round trip, returned to the road junction again. He gazed at the Lisa who's still squatting on the flights of stairs, and he felt himself unable to take a step closer.

"General Manager, the people who went out had returned but there's still no news." Bambam called his phone, "How about we report this to the police?"

"Don't be hasty. Wait for another one hour." If Jungkook really went out to find Lisa, then he must come here after another hour has passed. After he circled two times, he knew that the road from Yifeng Group to here was unimpeded, that showed that there's no accident happening anywhere. As long as Kook didn't have an accident, even if he was lost, he could be found with the financial resources of the Bai family.

Comforting himself, Kai hung up his phone and lit a cigarette with an irritable mod. He intermittently sucked it, and just before the cigarette butt was burned out, his eyes inadvertently swept across the rear view mirror, his pupils contracted in a flash.

Kook? Am I seeing Kook?

Kai pulled the door in disbelief, and at the end of his car, he watched Jungkook walking from the other end of the car... passing him by.

At this time, Jungkook's body was full of sweat, his cheeks were blushing, he hurried his steps while his hands were holding a box of chocolate decorated with purple ribbons. When his eyes saw Lisa sitting on the stairs, they burst with warm light all of a sudden.

This ray of light stopped Kai who was just about to shout. He just followed Jungkook and watched quietly on the side.

Lisa also saw Jungkook, she stood up excitedly from the stairs and staggered towards Jungkook.

"Kook!" Lisa plunged fiercely towards Jungkook's arms, striking against him until he stepped backward, and the two nearly fell to the ground together.

"Lisa, I'm here to pick you up from work." Jungkook looked at his watch, right now was 5.20, he successfully arrived before Lisa was off work ah.

Lisa bit her lips, trying not to let her whimper out of her teeth, she held Jungkook tightly so that he couldn't see her crying appearance.

"I'm suddenly picking you up from work, are you happy?" In order to create a surprise, he didn't tell Lisa in advance

"Happy, why are you here suddenly?" Lisa wiped her tears non stop, trying to make her look happily surprised.

"I also brought chocolate, you see." Jungkook moved, trying to show her the box of chocolate.

"Don't move, let me hug you a bit more." her tears hadn't dried up, and her eyes were still red, Lisa didn't want to let Jungkook see her in such an appearance.

Jungkook deliberately came here by walking himself, if he knew that she's crying, then wouldn't that mean that his effort to give her a surprise would be for naught? His hard work, Lisa didn't bear to destroy it. She could only hold Jungkook tightly, crying like a mess in a place where he couldn't see. She waited until she cried enough and her mood calmed down before she released herself.

Jungkook obediently stood in place, hugging Lisa until she had enough. He then saw the smile on Lisa's face and then offered the chocolate like handing over a treasure, "Astro said, you will surely love eating this."

Lisa pulled off the beautiful bow and lifted the delicate lid, revealing a pool of black chocolate sauce inside.

"It's all heated up." Lisa said with a smile.

"How can it be like this..."

"It doesn't matter, we can just take it home, put it inside the refrigerator and eat it when frozen."

"Yes." Jungkook nodded.

"You see yourself, your whole body is all drenched with sweat, your face is also red like this."

"I walked for 3 hours, it was really hot on the road."

"You've worked hard."

"It's not hard." Jungkook grinned silly, immersed in the perfect satisfaction from successfully making the surprise himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.1K 26
Spencer wonders into a cafe one day hoping to relax, have some coffee and read a book. after Morgan kept teasing him all day about finding a date he...
ODDINARY 🌶️ By felix

Mystery / Thriller

3.5K 138 12
- 𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘! ❛ Written by StarGazedFelix- ❜ "Do you want to be Oddinary?" - ACT 1 - 4 investigators and 4 demons.... 1 traitor and 1 help...
12.2K 1.3K 35
It's not about who comes first. It's who will always stay there to the end. It's not about who's making a bigger effort. But, who would remain in tha...
510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...