The Cartel 3 : QUEENS

By ParisCarter7

.. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Welcome Home
Welcome Home Pt. 2
Welcome Home Pt.3
Bad News
Truce
Beginning of The End
Denial
Hate It Here
Old Times
Divorce
Jessica
Take A Shot For Me
Where You Wanna Be
The Bartender
Letting Go
Differences
X
26
True Colors
Shane Carter's Wife
You
Shane Carters X-Wife
Sweet Lady
Hoe Problems
She Aint You
Her
A Life You Dont Want
I Love You
10K Hours
Power Trip
Viva Las Vegas
Lets talk !
40
Euphoria
A Dozen Roses
If Looks Could Kill
None of Your Concern
Where I Wanna Be
Where You Wanna Be
Dussé and Kush
Mercy
Forgiveness
Different
52
Fireworks
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Let Me know 💓
63
New
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
The Cartel 4: Empire

Flights & Feelings !

2.4K 151 37
By ParisCarter7

While Paris was dressed up from head to toe, Shane was more casual. White Nike shorts and white air forces. No jewelry, besides the diamonds that were in his ears. Walking beside her as they boarded the plane he looked more like her body guard than her husband.

Paris didn't say anything to him and he hadn't said anything to her. She was trying to give him space but she also wanted to make sure he was okay. Going home didn't feel the same. It felt like someone had already died. There was a sadness and gloom that swept over the plane and the main source came from
Shane.

Walking into the kitchen, Paris smiled at the stewardesss that stood not far from her preparing for their flight. She smiled back and Paris wasted no time getting to the point.

"Is their liquor on this flight ?" She asked

"Yes ma'am would you like me to get you anything ?" She asked ..

"No, I need you to get rid of it .. all of it, please .." Paris replied

"Mr. Carter personally requested that the bar be fully stocked before we took off.." She said ..

"Well im asking for it to be removed, if he has an issue with it tell him to come to me .." Paris responded ..

The stewardess nodded and began to unstock the bar, putting everything back in the containers they came from, Paris made sure the plane didn't take off until all of it was gone.

"What's takin so long ?" Shamar asked as he walked to the front of the plane ..

Paris watched as the last box was taken down the stairs then she met her brother in law half way ..

"I got rid of all the liquor .." She said, as she looked up at him ..

He raised his eyebrows but he didn't object, he nodded and turned back to go back to where he had came from. Following him, she took her seat next to her sister.

Shane wasn't the only person with a dark cloud following them around. It was Paris' baby sister too.

"You okay?" Paris asked

Natalia nodded, but she didn't speak a word.
Paris didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to say or what to do to make her feel better, all she knew was that she wanted to help.

"Can we talk ?" Paris asked

"Talk about what ? The only person I wanna talk to, you won't let me near .." Natalia replied, catching Shane's attention who sat across from them ..

"Natalia, you're grown .. you can talk to whoever you want .. I'm not stopping you !! Do I want you dealing with him ? No, I don't .. I'm not gonna feel bad for wanting better for you .." Paris said

"We have different definitions of what's best for me Paris .." Rolling her eyes, Natalia turned her attention back to the window..

"Girl, do what you want .. I'm not stopping you" Paris replied, irritated ..

She was tired of trying to help folks, only to have her good intentions thrown back in her face ..

They both turned away from each other.
'Two fuckin brats !' He thought to himself then shook his head. Taking his seat belt off he stood up and reached his hand out to Natalia ..

"Come on, can we talk ?.." He asked ..

"No.." She responded, she didn't even bother looking up at him .. Shane was the big brother she used to have in Trey ..

She missed him so much ..

But Shane was the big brother that stepped in. Protector, provider, brother .. he always had her back. She knew had she looked up at him she would've went without dispute.

"Come on .. this time I'm not askin .." He replied, taking his hand back he put it in his pocket ..

Finally looking up at him, he saw the tears in her eyes. He extended his hand again .. this time she took it. Glaring at Paris, she got up and followed him into another part of the plane. He closed the door to the section they were in and sat down in one of the cream leather seats. It had a bar, a sitting area, a flat screen hung above the bar. There was a rectangular window that Shane sat in front of that would give them full view of the sky. It was one of her favorite parts about flying private.

"Sit down and put your seat belt back on .." Shane said as he buckled his seat belt ..

"Why are you so bossy ?" She asked, sitting down beside him ..

"Because the older you get the more you don't listen
.." He said, causing Lia to smile ..

"I don't got time to be askin no more.." He said

She buckled her seat belt and then leaned her head on his shoulder. Shane checked his phone as they began to take off ..

It wasn't long before they were in the sky and headed back to Miami .. Shane was still replying to emails and text messages and Natalia was staring out of the window. She was thinking about everything.

Solo, their relationship, her relationship with her sister, and mostly about their baby. She didn't even know about him/her for that long before it all got snatched right out of her. Literally !

She felt like she should've been with Solo at a time like this. Her sisters help and concern was appreciated but more than anything she wanted to be with Solo.

"Were you mad ?" She asked Shane, not taking her eyes off of the clouds as they slowly went past the window .. She finally broke the silence.

"Mad about what ?" He asked

"About the baby .." She replied

Shane was silent for a few seconds then Lia felt his chest rise and fall as he sighed. That was a, yes !

"I don't want you with him.." He said

"Why ?" She asked, lifting her head from his shoulder she turned in her seat to face him..

"I know the Solo you don't, he's my cousin.
You lil sis, I gotta protect you from that .." He replied

Turning her attention back outside, Lia smirked "Funny you said that, I remember Trey sayin the same thing to Paris about you .." She said matter of factly ..

Smiling , Shane looked over at her who was smiling right back at him. "That's not the point." He said

"Well what is it ? That's what I'm so mad about .. it's not about that my sister wants to protect me it's about her listening to what I want .. she does not listen to me, she tells me !!" She said

"Had she listened to my brother or my mama, y'all would've never made it this far .." Natalia explained

"Maybe that would've been for the best .." He said

"Seriously ?" Lia asked

"Lia you seen all the good stuff, you haven't seen half of the shit bullshit your sister done been through or shit she did or had to witness all because of me .. and the shit I did to her .. she didn't deserve that and neither do you .." He replied

"You love my sister ?" She asked

"More than life .." He replied, no hesitation

Natalia smiled, "And if she had the choice she'd do every single thing all over again, for you. And how you feel about her, Solo feels about me." She said ..

"You only provin my point .." Shane replied as he took his seat belt off and headed for the bar ..

Natalia watched him as he got up and began looking looking in the refrigerator .. "Did you really hit her ?" She asked, the question she had been wanting to ask for a while ..

Shane looked over at her then back into the fridge.

She needed to hear his side of the story.
But his silence gave her an answer.

"How many times?" She asked, not waiting for him to say yes or no ..

"I didn't keep count .." He replied, closing the refrigerator doors ..

He began searching the bar for the liquor .. "She told you that ?" He asked, still looking around the bar..

"Yeah.." Natalia replied

Shane didn't say anything, instead he pressed the button for the stewardess and sat back down.

"Why ?" She asked

Turning his attention back to his phone, he wore no emotion on his face so it was hard for her to read him. Shane didn't want to be havin this conversation with her, she didn't know about that side of he and Paris' relationship and he didn't care to elaborate on it.

"I had my reasons.." He replied

The stewardess then opened the door and walked in ..

"Yes sir ?" She asked

"Where's the liquor ? The bar is empty .." He said

"Your wife had us remove all of the liquor before departure sir, she said to tell you if you had an issue with it to take it up with her .." She replied

Shane sighed .. "Alright .." He said, dismissing the woman in front of him ..

She walked out, closing the door behind her.

"See, she so annoying .." Natalia said, shaking her head ..

Shane smiled as he looked over at his baby sis.
She was growing up faster than he would've liked. Even he wasn't ready for that.

"So why are you and Paris divorcing ?" She asked

Laughing, Shane shook his head "You go for the cut throat questions first, huh ?" He asked

Natalia laughed, "I have questions .. that need answers, and my sisters answers are watered down .. " She replied

Shane smiled, he thought to himself for the correct answer. After a moment of silence he spoke ..

"I don't deserve her .." He replied, honestly ..

Those words pretty much summed up everything.
It was the truth, she would do anything for him.
And by mistake, he always sabotaged what they had.
He was selfish, ruthless, arrogant, violent, nonchalant and he had a major God Complex but obviously Paris saw something else in him. But he didn't see what.

She was his weakness and his strength.
Paris didn't understand the kind of power she held in her hand, because he kept it that way.

How much he loved her was dangerous.
Too dangerous.

"So prove that you do .. you don't walk away .." Natalia replied ..

He smiled and returned his attention back to his phone ..

"You better hurry up, I think she's starting to like that Xavier dude .." She said ..

"She can do what she wanna do .." He said, nonchalantly ..

Natalia smirked, she gave him a long hard stare before putting her AirPods in her ears ..

"You sayin that now .." She said, turning her music on .. She returned her attention back to the clouds and closed her eyes ..

COMMENT and VOTE🤍

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.1K 42
505 0 20
.... "Are you my GOOD GIRL?" Season 1 💕.
573K 21.1K 31
The FINAL CHAPTER OF BABY !!
424 30 9
A Toxic Jamaican Love Story.