My Autistic Husband with Scho...

By Lizkook_fanficer

Kim Lalisa lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... More

1.Rebirth
2.Propose
3.Marrige
4.You're Feeling Sad
5.Suspected Ex Wife
6. We Wait For Them To Agree
7.Loving Him
8.Give Me Your Picture
9.You Are My Window
10.Cute
11.Sit Together
12.Don't Hate Me
13.First Day Living Together
14.To Promise
15.Present
16.You're Absolutely Dazzling
17.Headphones
18.Salary
19.You Are More Beautiful Than Books
20.Handing Over Salary Card
21.Not So Uncomfortable
22.Jungkook Very Good
23.An Unexpected Popular Ad
24.Sudden Clap Of Thunder
25.First Kiss
26.Coquettish
28.Insufficient Strength
29.Jigsaw Puzzle
30.How Much In The Salary Card?
31.Cup Of Happiness
32.Go Back To Work And Support A Wife
33.To Give Out Wedding Sweets
34.Another Onset
35.Has Nothing To Do With Virtue Or Responsibility
36.Coaxing Wife
37.Pleasant Surprise
38.Skipping Work
39.A Gift For Victory
40.Wedding House
41.Irresistable Itch
42.Don't Want To Scare Him
43.Thunderstorm Sky, Want To Kiss You
44.Angry
45.Run Away
46.I'll Pick You Up From Work
47.What Are You Afraid Of?
48.I've Already Liked Him From A Long Time Ago
49.Contradiction
50.Sleep With Me
51.Lisa Likes Me
52.Make You Better
53.Cares About Family
54.Valentine's Gift {1}
55.Valentine's Gift {2}
56.Valentine's Gift {3}
57.First Night At The New Home
58.Signs Of Genetic Disease
59.Lose Control
60.Growing Up
61.I've Been To Your School
62.Change
63.Complete Couple
64.Sweet Wories
65.At A Loss
66.Bought It All
67.Jihyo's Outbreak
68.No Cure
69.If I Also Have The Illness
70.You Don't Need To Know What Sadness Is
71.You Promised
72.Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73.Have A Baby
74.Faint
75.I'm Not Afraid
76.Disease
77.Finale
EXTRA {1} Previous Life
EXTRA {2} First Meeting
EXTRA {3} Winner In Life
EXTRA {4} Remember To Look At Me
EXTRA {5} Jeon Little Dumpling's Growth Records

27.Returning Home

756 33 3
By Lizkook_fanficer

Jungkook without his headphones frowned slightly for the rest of the hour. Although Jungkook didn't say it, Lisa also saw that he didn't feel comfortable, which made her regretted lending the headset to the little boy just now.

When the plane landed, Jungkook didn't get up. He was still sitting in the chair, staring at the position in front of him. Lisa knows that Jungkook is waiting for the other party to return headphones.

Fortunately, the mother didn't let the two wait for a long time. The plane stopped after a while and sent the headset over.

"Thank you for your headphones." The woman thanked her, holding a seven- or eight-year-old child in her hand. The little boy was wearing a suit and shorts, carrying a schoolbag on his back, and his face was so cute that he didn't look like an autistic child.

"You're welcome. You can also buy one when you come back. It can be used when critical." Lisa suggested.

"Yes." The woman thanked her again and left with her child.

As soon as they left, Lisa returned the headphones to Jungkook. As soon as Jungkook took it, he hung it tightly around his neck. He was afraid of being taken away again.

When Lisa saw him like this, she found it funny and also felt sorry: "In the future, I will never lend your headphones to others."

"Hm." Jungkook smiled happily.

After getting off the plane, pushing their luggage, the two went to the parking lot. Jeon's car was waiting in the parking lot ten minutes before the plane landed, but Yuncheng International Airport was too big, and Lisa was not familiar with the airport and had a bad sense of direction. The location of the parking lot just mentioned by the driver.

"P2 parking lot, is it p2 on this side or p2 on the other side?" Lisa has been standing in front of the airport floor plan for almost five minutes. There was only a floor plan nearby, and there were no particularly clear signs. She was at a loss as to where she should go. She remembered returning to her country once in her life, she accidentally went in the wrong direction, went to p1, and spent about half an hour waiting for her return.

"This way." Jungkook waited for Lisa for five minutes. After making sure she was not resting, but could not find the way, he finally spoke.

"Do you know the way?" Lisa looked up in surprise.

"It's drawn on the map." Jungkook calmly pointed at p2 on the floor plan. How clear is where to go.

Lisa's eyes suddenly lighted, yeah, Jungkook has a scholar's syndrome. Maybe in addition to mathematics, he also has a strong sense of directions.

"Then you lead the way." Lisa said.

"Hm." Towing his luggage, Jungkook walked ahead to lead the way. He didn't look at any signs throughout the journey, as if he had already been clear about the layout of the airport. Turn left, go downstairs, turn right, go straight, and then they saw Jeon's car.

The driver of the Jeon family saw the two of them and got off the car from a distance. At this time, they were diligently helping them carry their luggage.

"It turns out you look at the map so well." Lisa couldn't help but boast.

Jungkook didn't feel that looking at a map carefully was a big thing, but Lisa always did this, making a fuss over trivial things. Every time he helped her solve a math problem, she would do so, and he was used to it.

After getting on the bus, Lisa began to discuss with Jungkook how to share the gifts. Of course, Lisa was talking alone, Jungkook only listened quietly.

"We went to the countryside this time, and there was nothing to buy. Except for a bunch of souvenirs, there was only cherry wine and cherry jam given by Eun." Lisa told Jungkook. "Fortunately, Eun made jam. We also helped, right? "

"Well, I picked the cherry." Although Jungkook didn't like to talk, Lisa would only answer if she asked him.

"Then send the jam. When you go back, tell your parents that they were made by cherry you picked, so that your parents won't think our gift is too light." Lisa said.

"Okay."

Seeing that Lisa achieved her goal, Jungkook suddenly showed a faint smile.

The driver in the front row listened all the way and couldn't help smiling. He has been the driver of the Jeon family for more than ten years. This is the first time in the car that Jungkook has said so many words. Also, how could Mr. Mrs. take cherry jam as a gift too light, as long as it was given by the second younger, even if it was a feather, they would even treat it as treasure. The Second Young Madam is clearly enticing and coaxing the Second Young Master to interact more with his family.

The two arrived exactly at the middle of afternoon, perfectly avoiding the evening rush hour, and the car went back to the Jeon Villa smoothly. As soon as he got home, Uncle Li greeted him again, letting people take their luggage and getting them ready to eat, for fear they would be tired.

"Uncle Li, there is no need to prepare food, it will be dinner time soon." Lisa pointed to a large bag of souvenirs in the back compartment and said, "These you take to the kitchen, Kook likes bacon, you should choose some to make dinner."

"Okay, quickly. Take it to the kitchen and do it at night." Uncle Li immediately ordered.

"Where are they, mom and dad?" After the two returned, only Uncle Li came to pick them up. Lisa knew that the others were not at home.

"Master and First Young Master have gone to work and haven't returned yet. Madam went to a charity foundation event, but they will definitely come back for dinner." Li Shu said.

Lisa nodded, without asking again, and went back to the house to cleanse with Jungkook.

As soon as Lisa left here, Uncle Li took out his mobile phone and started sending messages:

Master, Madam, First Young Master; Second Young Master and Second Young Madam have successfully returned home. And brought back many delicious souvenirs, waiting to share with you in the evening.

After sending the message, without waiting for a reply, Uncle Li smiled and held up his glasses, and he told the kitchen to prepare meals for five people.

Office of Chairman of Yifeng Group.

Jiyong glanced at the phone and turned to ask his assistant, "When can I get off work?"

"Chairman, you can end your last meeting at six, but you have a dinner appointment with the chairman of Tae Heng in the evening," the assistant reminded.

"Cancel the appointment and push the meeting half an hour earlier."

"Uh, okay." The assistant paused for a moment, though it was strange, but it was time to get off, and then went out and called crazy, telling all the participants that the meeting was ahead of schedule.

In the same building, in a conference room on a different floor, Kai was swearing at people with a black face.

"Look at the report for the previous quarter and see the results you made. It will be the same in the next quarter. You all leave me."

After scolding the sales department, Kai scolded the programming department.

"Look at your shit. What kind of bullshits are they. We are working on a virtual game, can they be the same as the traditional online games outside? Are your brains covered by shit? Redo it for me. Give me the plan."

The meeting room was silent, and no one dared to refute the sentence. After all, it was difficult for the meeting to end. Kai left, and everyone dared to pant loudly. The director of the programming department was even more worried, and he was finished when others scolded him. He had to redo a plan before eight o'clock, and he felt confounded.

Kai frowned and returned to the office. The assistant sent a glass of water in time. The general manager just scolded him so quickly. He must be thirsty at this time.

"General manager, this is a letter of intent for cooperation from Tengfei Technology." After Kai drank water, the assistant passed a document.

Kai looked over and asked, "How's the progress of the game development department?"

"Zhang Gong has just come here, he let me ask you when Second Young Master will come back to work," said the assistant.

"Why?" Kai frowned. "They haven't figured out a solution yet?"

"no progress."

"Can't all of them work without Kook." Kai could not help but curse, Kook was on vacation for more than half a month, and their entire game development department could not even write a small program. For more than half a month, the work has not progressed at all.

The assistant is afraid to answer, even if he is a layman for programming, he knows that there is no one that can be compared to the Second Young Master. Their Yifeng's development of virtual games is so much ahead of the industry, wasn't it because of the Second Young Master's Scholar Syndrome. Scholar syndrome, they can't be compared with ordinary people.

"General manager, the phone rang during your meeting, it seems to be a message from home," the assistant reminded.

Kai paused, then picked up the mobile phone and looked at it subconsciously. He lowered the phone and directed the assistant: "Cancel all the work that follows, I want to get off work on time today."

"Yes." The assistant turned out of the office, took out his mobile phone, and called the head of the programming department, the dog that was scolded. "The general manager is going to get off work on time today."

"Brother, I am unable to repay your great kindness, let me treat you a meal."

The assistant smiled, hung up the phone, and coordinated the trip with their general manager.

On the other side of the city, Sandara, who has just finished an auction, is declining a dinner invitation from the chairman of the foundation.

"Mrs.Jeon, how about going to Xianghe Hotel for dinner?"

"No, my son and daughter-in-law are returning from their honeymoon today. I have to go back to welcome them." Sandara said.

"Kai married again?" The chairman of the foundation was taken aback.

"No, it's my youngest son." Sandara smiled, said goodbye, and turned to leave the foundation.

When Li Shu was half ready for dinner in the kitchen, he received three identical short messages: "Will come back for dinner."

At 6:30 in the evening, everyone from the Jeon family appeared on the table on time. A small portion of the dishes at the table were all local specialties brought back by Lisa. During the meal, Lisa also took out the cherry wine for everyone to taste. The two men of the Jeon family all praised continuosly. Sandara's exaggerated praises even Lisa could tell it was a bit too much, but thinking of the other person's intentions, Lisa just smiled and did not say anything.

After having dinner, Liaa talked to the Jeon family about their life in the cherry garden. Although they stayed in the cherry garden for half a month, they lived a very leisurely life. In addition to picking cherries every day, they sat under the tree to enjoy the cool. Lisa said it simple, but the three in the Jeon family listen with interest. Especially with regard to Jungkook, even if it was a trivial matter, their response was great.

Lisa also took the time to give out the gifts they prepared: "Mom, Dad, Oppa, we went out this time, there is nothing but cherries, so I and Kook could only make some cherry jam for you together."

"You brewed it?" Sandara tightened her grip.

"I brewed it with my classmate, but the cherry was picked by Jungkook." Lisa said.

"Kook picked it?" Even Jiyong and Kai became a little restless.

"Well, there are two big baskets, almost fifty pounds."

The three of the Jeon family members suddenly opened their eyes wide and looked at Jungkook eagerly: Isn't this a gift made by Jungkook himself?

Jungkook glanced at them somehow.

Kook promptly reminded: "Kook, what gift do we bring?"

"Upstairs, I'll get it." Jungkook reacted, stood up, and started walking upstairs in a hurry. The three members of the Jeon family watched Jungkook straight up, and then stared straight down at Jungkook, and then continued to stare at the three bottles of jam in Jungkook's hand.

"I picked the cherries." Jungkook stood in front of the three of them, facing each other's hot eyes, repeating the words that Lisa asked him to say, "Making jam can improve the beauty of the spleen and the stomach, and is good for the body. For you. "

Then he was like a leader giving a trophy to his subordinates, one by one. From left to right, to Kai, Sandara, Jiyong.

The three of the Jeon family members, each held a bottle of jam and looked at the exact same packaging. At the same time, they came up with an idea: In a while, I have to write my own name, lest it get taken or eaten away by some thief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
193K 4.4K 33
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten sec...
24.3K 832 8
Jennie visits the coastal town of Suncliff Beach thinking whales will be the most magnificent sight to behold. Lisa works at the local bookstore and...