RohiRat Tales

By SophieArshian

ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubt... More

Our Friendship Story
Alone Time
Cheating
We are, or, Are we?
The Trolls
Us above all
Different Teams 1
The last nail
Different Teams 2
The Lost Ring
An ExCiTiNg SeRiEs
Valentine's Day
The Chat
The New Year Party
The WI Series
Chats 2
Chats 3
Snippets
How a bond starts
How the tables turn!
Update!
I hate that country!
A bond straight from the Heart
Chat 4
New teams
Note + Question⁉️
Happy Birthday Ro💙
Snippets 2
Gaslighting 1
Why you always need a Rohit Sharma
The Better Halves
New story!
Password
Trolls 2
New book!
Snippets 3
Our Special Thing
Why you always need a Virat Kohli
Overwhelmed!
The Ro-mance king
Snippets 4
Mug Cakes
The Originals
Chats 5
RoKo
Morning hangover
Caught in action
Snippets 5
Un-Sharing

Gaslighting 2

2.2K 125 185
By SophieArshian

Heyyyy! Here is the second part of this Chat!

If you haven't read the Chats 5, you should do that first! Because this won't make any sense other wise😂

This update is now longer because many of y'all had a special request for the story so you'll have it!

The <><><><><><><><><><> means change of scene.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Jaddu- It was fun, wasn't it?🙃

Rah- Yeah?

Jaddu- Did y'all enjoy watching the fight and enjoy the fact that Virat was with a senior and none of your kiddo position was in danger with any of us?

Shrey- Yess!

Jaddu- Yeah, not anymore!

Harry- What do you mean?

Jaddu- Well, In IPL we all get divided into different teams and we do have some issues when someone gets closer to another senior player but... IPL isn't bad only for us seniors. There are a lot new junior players joining the teams.

Rah- But we know that.

Jaddu- There are junior players who get to play with their idols, your bhaiya's, while you all are leading different teams and are playing against them😌

Shrey- Yes but they are our bhaiya's! They are going to come back to ICT and us eventually!

Jaddu- Sure they are, with new kiddos!🤭

Rish- What? No new kiddos please!

Harry- there are no new kiddos Rish, he is just trying to trouble us.

Jaddu- Is it? Aww! I was planning to send some pictures that I collected.

Yuzi- Pictures?😭

Jaddu- Yep, you all must know Basil Thampi. You do right?

Rah- Yeah? I don't know much about him.

Rish- Yeah you shouldn't.

Jaddu- This is him. Ro was his idol.

Shrey- Well bhaiya is a lengend so it's not anything unique.

Jaddu- Yes but the bond Basil and his Ro chetta share is unique.
This is them.

Harry- What is chetta?

Shrey- Elder brother, like bhaiya.

Yuzi- So now I am not alone who calls him something different than the others?😭

Jaddu- Yes. Also here is my favourite, you would have to know about Tilak obviously.

Rish- We don't talk about him😤

Yuzi- I don't like him!

Jaddu- He's such a sweet boy, look at what he said about your Ro bhaiya!

Rah- That happened to me too, isn't very unique.

Jaddu- But see, they already share such a cute bond.

Rish- This is not fair Jaddu bhaiya! He is our bhaiya!

Jaddu- Ro also said this about him, think about it, once he is in the ICT, he is stealing all of your time. What then!

Shrey- NO!! This is unacceptable!

Jaddu- Shrey! Itne matches khele tune captain banke, parr photo post sirf Rohit ke saath kiya hai. Very cute!
Aisa hi ek aur player ne bhi kiya hai, Dewald Brevis, pure MI maise sirf Rohit ke saath photo daala hai.

Harry- Okay that is enough😭

Jaddu- Sammy se mile bohot time hogaya nai?

Rish- Mai toh mila tha!💃

Shrey- Maine sirf dekha tha, mil nahi paya☹️

Rah- mai bhi! She was sleeping☹️

Jaddu- Haa thak gayi hogi na bichari, she is enjoying so much these days.
With her new best friend!

Rish- I AM HER BABY SITTER AND BEST FRIEND!

Rah- I am her banana chip chachu common!

Shrey- I am her magician chachu!

Harry- I am everything!

Yuzi- Not fair!!

Rah- We need to do something!

Harry- I am going to the MI camp!

Jaddu- Good idea Harry!

Rah- I can't believe I am doing this but Harry, wait up, I am coming too!

Shrey- I know this is stupid but I am in too.

Jaddu- No, it's not stupid! It's your duty to save your bhaiya's!

Yuzi- I AM IN PUNE😭

Rish- I am in Pune too😭

Jaddu- That is a problem!

Shrey- Don't worry, we'll have you on video call.

Jaddu- Good plan! But don't get late! Hurry up!

Rish- Yes hurry up! Chaloo jao!

After setting the juniors mind on fire there was a certain Rajput who sat shaping his moustache laughing his typical laugh.
"Job well done Rajput" he smirked.

He quickly texted Rohit in advance,
I hope tu bohot ache se soraha ho, kyuki achi neend ko bigadne mai jyada maza aata hai!😂

<><><><><><><><><><>

While the boys were on their way there was another person who was busy calling his friends to coax them into forgiving him for talking to someone else?

Vi- ...Yes Bhuvi I promise, forget massaging, I will not even shake hands with him!

Bhuvi- And will you go on dinners with him?

Vi- Bhai prasad bhi nahi dunga usko! Ab toh maan jaa! I thought you'd be the easiest!

Bhuvi- Well you were wrong! Next time I find you lurking around those foreign players, I am going to tell Acsah to ca you cheeku chachu!

Vi- NO YOU WONT!

Bhuvi- Believe me, I would. You better listen to me then.

Vi- Pakkaa promise Bhuvi! Sacchi!

Bhuvi- Good, you're forgiven.

Virat sighed as he hung up all tired with the first call itself! What did he do to deserve it?

He called Ash next, with the hope of Ash being easy on him.

After 40 minutes of Ash telling him IPL was just 2 months and he will have to come back to ICT for the rest 10 months and how they should've actually listen to Rohit first, It was Virat's turn to speak or let's say, apologize.

Vi- I know Ash! ICT is my family, these foreign players are not. They'll come and go but we've been friends for a decade now!

Ash- Exactly why you should stop being a social butterfly.

Vi- Hey! Don't call me that.

Ash- Are you arguing? Should I...

Vi- Me arguing? Have you ever heard me argue? I don't even talk loudly, I never... no... not... Never! Please let me come meet all the kids!

Ash- So you're only interested in coming for the kids not us?

Vi- Of course you all! You know I love you all! Please!

Ash- Fine, you're forgiven!

Vi- THANKGOD!
He hung up even more tired. He was now 100% sure that the easiest to coax was going to be Rohit because atleast he knew how to handle him!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Rohit was fast asleep and this time not at an unusual time, it was 3 am.

Devisha and Surya were leaving the next day owing to Surya being ruled out of IPL this season so Ritsy and Sammy were in devisha's room for the night.
(Ye na yaad rakhna, ye agle update mai kaam aayega😂)

Rohit was enjoying a peaceful sleep after a long time when he heard loud knocks on his door.

Rohit groaned as he opened his eyes a crack to check the time. It was literally 3 am!

"If this is anything less than an emergency, I am going to snap!" He said to himself.

He dragged his sleepy self to the door and managed to just open the lock when the door flew open missing his face by few cms.

If this wasn't enough for him to open his eyes, there was Hardik, Rahul and Shreyas barging in his room.

Ro- Am I dreaming?
He said as his eyes widened dramatically.

Shrey- Bhaiya this is really not fair!
He barged in and sat on the bed.

Ro- What? Sleeping?
He said rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Rah- Why would you do this to us?

Ro- Because the human body needs sleep?
He groaned.

Harry- Can someone wake him up from his sleep please!
Harry said annoyed.

Yuzi- Yes! There was someone who could have but your stupid plan to have fun has made him busy! Ab jagao tum hi.

Harry took a bottle of water from the side stand and sprinkled water on Ro's face waking him up immediately.

Ro- What is wrong with y'all!
He said fully awake now.

They pulled him to the bed and made him sit in the centre.

Harry- Listen Cap ro! Even if I am not in Mumbai Indians now, you have to always remember I was just a year late than Jassi! I was your second kiddo!

Ro- Okay?

Shrey- I am no where near in this list but bhaiya you promised me that I will be different than all the other kiddos because we're mumbaikars!

Ro- I remember saying that and...

Rah- I am your opening partner after shikki bhaiya! And he was your close friend right? Then the person who came next should also be your close kiddo right?

Ro- Yes? But... What?

Yuzi- Rohitaaa sharma bhaiya, I am toh Ritika bhabhi's sautan! I have to be the closest!
He heard him voice from the phone that Rahul was holding.

Ro- You're here too?

Rish- Bhaiya I am Sammy's only best friend! You have to know that!

Ro- Okay but there are also Vami, Arya, nitara, Aadhya, Akira...

Rish- they are actual kids bhaiya focus!

"The mumbaikar connection.... But babysitting Sammy was my thing.... You're mine bhaiya.... Opening together is very important.... Second kiddo!... Sammy... Opening... Second... Mumbai... Love..." Is what Rohit heard for the next 5 minutes all incoherent and overlapped.

Ro- JUST SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! FINGER ON YOUR LIPS!

Everybody immediately sat straight and put one finger on their lips, even the ones on the phone did which made Rohit smile a little owing to how disastrously cute these people were looking.

Ro- Can someone please tell me what is the matter here?

He saw all of them open their mouths together and he shushed them up again!

Ro- Only one person!

Shrey- Bhaiya we are here to tell you that we all are enough kiddos for you and we will not share your time with your new kids!

Ro- I understood nothing! Rah, you try!

Rah- We saw pictures with Tilak, Basil and Dewald and we think that if you get closer to them, we will have to share you!

Ro- What? That's ridiculous!

Harry- Hey! I don't get a chance then? You asked both Shrey and Rah to explain! I do not get to play?

Ro- We weren't playing Harry, shut up!
Firstly Tilak and Brevis are literally kids! They're, 18 and 19!
(Both younger than me and that kills me!😭)

Ro- Also who put this in your head? Why are you suddenly all charged up?

Yuzi- Jaddu bhaiya.

Ro- Jaddu did what?

Harry finally got his chance as he showed them all the chats.
Ro- Jaddu you devious bastard! Tu toh gaya!

Rishu- but he was right, you're getting too close to them.

Ro- Kids, I am not getting any closer to anyone, they're my team mates and I am their captain, I have to be with them. But that does not mean that any of you gets any less important to me.

Shrey, you will be my mumbaikar buddy,
yuzi you're officially Ritsy's headache and you know it,
Harry mumbai indians or not, you are my kiddo always,
Rah yes finally after subconsciously thinking about what you said for this long, I get it, we're very close, we're the opening partners!
Rish, Sammy loves you, you know it!

Kids- Yeah you're right.

Ro- THANKGOD!!

They all simultaneously jumped on Ro to hug him. They were basically all over Rohit almost suffocating him.

The guys on video call just expressed their displeasure on the hug without them and Harry warned to mute them if they didn't stop immediately.

Rah- Okay we're gonna leave because even if we did act stupidly like Harry, we have practice tomorrow.

Ro- Good, go, do well!
He patted their back as they left.

While they were all leaving,
Harry- Hey let's take one last small detour! Let's wake Jassi up!

Shrey- Harry no! He is married!
Shrey ran behind Harry to stop him from traumatising Sanjana.

Rohit sighed as he first called the maker of this mess.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Virat next dialed jinks and had to bear with the silent treatment for first 15 minutes where only he spoke and tried to make jinks speak to him.

Vi- Jinks tu toh mere team mai tha yaar! This is unfair!

Jinks- What is unfair is that you literally find friends everywhere!

Vi- They're not friends, they're colleagues! You are friends!

Jinks- Really? Ab was fine, he is actually your friend and I respect that bond but faf? Really? What is up with that?

Vi- Faf is the new captain jinks, I have to be with him to kind of help him with it.

Jinks- And Maxwell? What are you helping him with?

Vi- He is just a colleague seriously! I promise I'll keep away from him!

Jinks- Is that a serious promise?

Vi- very serious.

Jinks- And what do we do if you repeat it?

Vi- I'll do anything you'll say! I'll even stop calling you from different numbers to irritate you if I do it again!

Jinks- Can't we stop it now?

Vi- No.

Jinks- Okay fine! I forgive you.

Vi- You the besttt!!

Virat hung up knowing that he only had Shikhs left now! On to his next mission!

He called Shikhar and he picked it up in a few rings.

Shikhs- Yaad aagayi meri?

Vi- Shikki, maan ja mere bhai!

Shikhs- Mai ye photo voto dekhke gussa nahi hua tha vaise.

Vi- Toh tu gussa nahi hai? You are literally the best Shikhs do you know that?

Shikhs- Don't jump to conclusions Virat, I was angry even before that!

Vi- Why!? What did I do!

Shikhs- You danced with them! Dance was our thing Virat!

Vi- It was a marriage party but!

Shikhs- still!

Vi- Okay I am sorry, if I ever have to dance again, I'll video call you and we'll dance together!

Shikhs- Yes, that's like my boy! I like that! Chal jaa tu bhi kya yaad rakhega, I forgive you!

Vi- thankyou!

Virat threw himself on the bed exhausted! He doesn't even know why was he punished so bad! What a night!

<><><><><><><><><><>
When Ro called him, Jaddu picked up on the first ring as if he was waiting for the call

Jaddu- Arre Rohit, tu iss vakt jaga hua hai?

Ro- Jaddu kamine! Ye kya bakwaas padha ke bheja tha inn sab ko?

Jaddu- Maza aaya na?

Ro- Jads!
He reprimanded.

Jaddu- Yaar hume aag laga ke enjoy kar rahe the, inko inki hi patti padha di.
He said laughing loudly.

Ro- Toh mujhe kyu phasaya.

Jaddu- Bass aise hi!

Ro- Abhi tak ki hassi bhi truthful thi, ye jhoot lag raha hai, Jaddu jaldi bol... Meri raat toh already kharab kar chuka hai!

Jaddu- Tujhse gussa bhi tha... Hu actually.

Ro- Maine kya Kiya be? Humari baat bhi nahi hui hai mahine bhar se.

Jaddu- Exactly!

Ro- Matlab?

Jaddu- Haa mai Virat nahi hu na hi mai tera Ajju hu parr tera dost hu na?

Ro- Bohot jyada acha dost hai parr hua kya?

Jaddu- Toh ye bohot jyada acha dost captain bana, team ki naiyya laga di, captaincy chod di, injury ke vajah se rule out hogaya aur inn do mahino mai tere pure do messages aaye hai mujhe.
"Congratulations jad, you deserve it."
Aur "Jads I'm with you, don't worry about the performance this year"

Saale itna with you hai toh call kar na, baat kar mujhse, batata nahi hu parr kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi toh teri zarurat ho sakti hai?

Ro- Jads! Shit! I had no idea! Mujhe laga ki tujhe iss samay phone karna sahi nahi hoga. Parr ye toh ekdum sach hai ki I am always with you and you will always have me! Sorry?

Jaddu- Ab sorry bhi bolega, waah bete!

Ro- Jaddu raat ko 3 baje dimaag kharab mat kar.

Jaddu- That's like the Ro I know!

Ro- I'll call you more frequently.

Jaddu- Sure, nahi toh rajputi thapad khayega!
They both laughed and hung up.

Rohit fell on the bed tired with the day! He didn't even do anything! How was he involved in all this, he would never know!

He felt his phone ring, it was 4 am, who could it even be?

Virat! How did he forget! Virat had to call all of them!

As soon as Rohit picked up he heard the long whiny tone of Virat.

Vi- Ro I am tired!!

Ro- I am tired too!

Vi- Wait, why are you tired? I was expecting a sleepy tone, Why're you up?

Ro- There was a juniors invasion in my room.

Vi- What!?

Ro- Since the juniors were enjoying after gaslighting us all, Jaddu in turn gaslighted them and they all ended up here in my room at 3 am!

Vi- I love jads! I seriously love him!

Ro- Ofcourse you love this! After all he managed to irritate me and that's your life goals.

Vi- That is true, always remember that. Though I have had a tough night!
I called all four of them individually, say sorry a billion times and accept all kinds of deals.

Ro- Sounds hilarious, I had to listen to all of them talk in chorus, then individually tell them that they don't have anything to worry and then be a part of a very suffocating group hug.

Vi- Atleast you didn't have to deal with possessive versions of people you don't expect to!

Ro- And you didn't have the kids swarm up to you mid night, wake you up and start ranting the minute you open your eyes.

Vi- I can't decide which one is worse!

Ro- I think both of then are equally troubling!

Vi-Pata nahi aisi dangerous situations mai hum aage kaise aajate hai?

Rohit and Virat laughed at the reference and slept talking to each other after an eventful night!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that concludes the second part of that random chapter!

This is possibly the longest  update of this book! Soooo much stuff in one update!

I hope you'll liked Jaddu's revenge and Rohirats night full of trouble!

I now have an exam on 18th so now I'll update only after that! One or two more os to go before the rift story! Phew!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 3.6K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
28.6K 1.8K 19
One shots on our beloved ICT family. The players share such great bond with each other that it won't do justice if I write on just one of them. Prese...
214K 10.7K 97
[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ict🫂 If you are done reading this make sure to check out the first part, completed as well. [fetu...
16.2K 1.1K 16
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❤️ *THIS FF IS...