Gang War (Fanfiction) (#WATTY...

By RickyDinxie

BIG CHANGES AND EDITING TAKING PLACE - BEAR WITH ME SOME THINGS MIGHT CHANGE This is a FAN FICTION if you do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59
Important author's note
IMPORTANT
Note:
iT'S ME AGAIN
Gang War 2

Chapter 28

12.7K 321 74
By RickyDinxie

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

Shadows fill an empty heart, as love is fading. For all the things that we are, and are not saying, can we see beyond the scars and make it to the dawn? Change the colours of the sky and open up to the ways you made me feel alive, the ways I loved you. For all the things that never die, to make it through the night, love will find you. What about now? What about today? What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? What if our love never went away? What if it's lost behind words we could never find? Baby before it's too late. What about now? Sun is breaking in your eyes to start a new day. This broken heart can still survive, with the touch of your grace. Shadows fade into the light; I am by your side where love will find you.

Skye

I glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 50 minutes, and an hour and a half. I sat waiting on the windowsill, staring intently at the dark road in front of my house. I felt uneasy, like I was being warned that something terribly was wrong.

"Are you still waiting?" Keane questioned, holding out a cup of hot chocolate for me to take. I shook my head, feeling the nausea drifting up my stomach, a lump forming in my throat. Something wasn't right and I knew it deep down in my gut.

"Maybe he just fell asleep." He tried to reassure me, yet I knew better. He wouldn't do this; he wouldn't just stay away after he had made a promise to me. That wasn't Harry.

"Something isn't right. I can feel it." I whispered as I returned my attention back to the road. Keane chuckled behind me.

"You shouldn't laugh. She had that feeling the day dad died, mom died and when I went to jail. She can feel when something isn't right. Skye?" He called my name, he looked at me, portraying the anxious feelings that I was feeling inside.

"I think we should go to John just to be safe." I nodded at his request, I wanted this feeling to go, and even if he did forget, that would be better than thinking something had happened to him.

***

I sat in the car staring at the road that was flying by us, hoping desperately that I would see his black Range Rover pass us. The sudden violent vibration in my pocket startled me, as hope washed over my entirety.

"Who is it?" Both of my inquisitive brothers questioned as they tried to lean over my shoulder to read.

"It's an unknown number." Confusion pulsated through my body as I opened the text.

Don't search further darling. He is with us. If you have any brains in that pretty little head of yours you will come alone. I'll call you with the details. Да здравствует русская мафия

Solntsevskaya Bratva

My eyes widened, the text leaving me gasping for my breath. My hands were shaking, my body suddenly feeling extremely limp and cold.

"What does it say?" Micah questioned as his eyes drifted towards me, my mouth fell agape yet no words were falling from my open mouth. Keane grabbed the phone from my hold as he read the text.

"What does that even mean?" Keane questioned, I sat still, unable to move. Micah stepped on the petrol, accelerating the car.

"It means long live the Russian mob. It means they're back and they want Skye." His voice was filled with panic and frustration as we sped towards the pub.

***

"We can't send her alone." Keane's voice was filled with panic as John suggested on sending me in and them waiting in the dark outside if anything were to go south. I was angry; this was Harry we were talking about.

"You don't know the Bratva's. They are ruthless, heartless at most and they won't think twice about killing him if I didn't show up alone. Quite frankly you haven't been in this life as long as we have, you don't know them, and they are capable of things that would chill you to the bone." I spoke fast and determined, tears brimming my brown eyes. Yes I was scared, yes I knew that I wouldn't get out of there alive but it was to save Harry and I would give my life so that he could live.

"I agree with Keane." Micah spoke.

"We don't have a choice, we send Skye in hoping for the best or Harry dies and they sure as hell will come after Skye again." John's voice was calm yet his facial expression portrayed worry.

"I never even knew the Russian mafia even existed here." Keane was so young and naïve, he had no idea what else was in this world that seemed so normal to us.

"That's because they weren't, well we thought they weren't until now. Ten years ago the Italians, Irish and Russians got into a huge brawl, a gang war you can call it. And the Russians either fled or were killed so they no longer existed. Now, somehow, they returned." John spoke, as the memories of the war flooded through my brain, I was so young yet it affected me the most.

My phone vibrated on the table, all of our eyes resting on it as my shaky hand moved towards it and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

"54 Milkwood lane, the abandoned aeroplane hangar on the left, that's where you will find us." A thick Russian accent sounded through the speaker.

"Is Harry okay? Can I speak to him?" franticness was laced in my voice as I heard the call end.

Everyone stared at me, question expressions covered their features.

"54 Milkwood lane, the abandoned aeroplane hangar on the left, that's where we'll find him." I quoted his exact same words, worry flooded through me, I wasn't worried about myself I was worried about Harry.

***

The ride to the destination was silent, everyone glancing over to me to see if I was fine. The car came to a stop behind brown crates that hid the car. John turned towards me, placing his hand over mine.

"We'll be right outside, if anything happens, we'll be there in no time." His words were reassuring, yet I didn't feel safe at all. I climbed out of the car making my way over to the eerie building. The doors were rusted and looked like it had been abonded for a very long time. There was a faint light emitted from the creaked door that stood on the far right. The door suddenly opened fully, revealing a tall blonde man in a suit, my eyes travelled over his tall frame, resting on his hands. A silver 9mm pistol lay in his hand, as if he was ready to shoot any second. I neared him as he placed the gun to my chest. My heart started hammering against my tightening chest as I tried to swallow the big lump that was gradually building in my throat.

"Spread." His accent was thick, almost too difficult to understand.

"Excuse me?" I was confused as to what he wanted me to do.

"Spread your legs so I can make sure you don't have anything with you." I did as I was told as he patted down my body, making sure I had nothing that could be dangerous with me. His hands lingered on my breasts and my inner thighs as a malicious smirk covered his cheeks. He made me feel sick as his eyes practically undressed me.

"Get in." He pushed me, as I staggered over my feet into the big and spacious building. My eyes falling on the curly haired man I longed for. His curls were dishevelled, hanging wildly down his face; his cheeks were covered in blood as well as his torn white shirt. He was bound to a chair in the middle of the room. I ran over to him, a pair of arms catching me in the process holding me from him as I screamed his name. His head shot up, terror filled in his eyes as tears fell down his cheeks.

"Skye, no! Oh, my God no!" He was frantic as he tried to get out of his rope confinements. The man that stood near him hit him over the head with his gun as he let out a painful grunt. A screech fell from my lips as I tried to get out of the hold that the man behind me had on me.

"Aren't you a feisty one?" I heard a familiar thick accent say as he strolled out of the dark shadows,

"Put her on the chair." He said to the man behind me.

"No beautiful, move and I will shoot your pretty little boy toy over here." He pointed his gun towards Harry as fear rushed through me.

"What do you want from me?" I questioned in a whisper. He let out a chuckle as he strolled towards me.

"I want you dead and do you know why?" I shook my head as he played with a strand of my hair.

"You have this affect on the Irish and the Italians, so if I hurt you, I hurt them. Brilliant right?" he let out another malicious chuckle as he pulled me up by my arm. His hold on me was strong as I winced in pain. The man that stood next Harry untied him from the chair and made him stand next to me. All of them moved back as they stared at us.

Harry's hand engulfed mine, intertwining our fingers, a touch I so long longed for.

"Whatever happens know that I love you." He whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks making it difficult for me to see.

"So who shall we kill first boys?" he questioned towards the men that flanked him.

"If I kill the boyfriend first, it would break her, don't you think?" all of them let out a chuckle as he decided on our fates.

"But if I kill beautiful Skye." He pointed the gun towards me, as I slight cowered back.

"It will be sure to ignite a reaction from both Mob bosses." An evil smirk covered his disgusting features as he made his choice.

"Guess I have made my decision boys." All of them nodded as the barrel of the gun rested on me. I closed my eyes as I heard him click it, getting ready to shoot me.

The loud bang rung, yet I didn't feel anything blast through me, or come close to hit me. I opened my eyes as I felt Harry's hand slip from mine, blood spewing from his open wound, laying on the ground gasping for air. My world crumbled all around me, I fell to my knees, picking up his head and laying it on my lap as I heard the hangar doors being flung open, and multiple shots drifting through the air. My attention was captivated by the dying man in my lap, nothing else mattered.

I put my hand on his wound trying desperately to stop the bleeding as sobs took over my numb body.

His hand reached up to stroke my cheeks.

"We'll get you help I promise." I gasped between cries. He smiled sweetly as he looked deep into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? I'm so glad I had you in my life, even if it was for a short while." My heart broke as the words fell from his lips.

"No, no! You're not dying, you're fine." My cries we're louder as I moved the curls from his eyes.

"Don't cry baby. Just know that I love you and no matter what I'll be watching over you."

"You're not gonna die, please Harry don't leave me."

"You'll be okay. I need you to promise me something okay." Tears dripped down my cheeks as I nodded my head.

"You'll find someone that will treat you like I did. Protect you like I did and love you like I did. Please you need to promise me that." Tears trickled out of his eyes as he found it difficult to speak.

"No." I said stubbornly.

"God you're so stubborn. Guess that's why I fell in love with you." He chuckled, turning into a frantic gasp for air.

He took in a deep breath as his eyes started to drift shut.

"I love you Skye bee." He whispered as his eyes closed.

"Harry! Harry!" I screamed as I tried to get him to open your eyes. He lay unmoving in my lap, his body a sickly shade of white.

"Harry please. Come back! I need you. You can't do this to me." I screamed as I leaned my head against his. I felt a hand on my shoulder; John looked down at me, tears falling from his brown eyes, the boys all silent with tears in their eyes. He tried to pull me away from Harry, but I clung on, he wasn't gone. He couldn't be.

"Skye, you have to let go." John whispered, as he yet again tried to pull me away.

"No! Don't just stand there! Call the ambulance!" I screamed as I pulled his body closer to mine.

"Skye he's gone. You have to let go." Micah whispered as he kneeled down next to me.

That's when it hit me, my love, my life was gone. I was alone.

Harry was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 854 14
[Completed] {Started: 10/2/2013} {Ended: 8/28/2014} It was the night an innocent prank went bad. All these six teenage boys wanted to do was mess wit...
121K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
30.1K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
327K 7.9K 45
Louis licks his lips as he stares at my rock hard cock. He licks up from the base up to my slit, flicking his tongue around the tip, pre cum leaking...