𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄

By glossiebabe

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 " 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧... More

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓
𝟑𝟔
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
𝟒𝟕
𝟒𝟖
𝟒𝟗
𝟓𝟎
𝟓𝟏
𝟓𝟐
𝟓𝟑

𝟐𝟗

1.5K 45 27
By glossiebabe

The ball went on and the only thing that was different from all the other years was the decoration and the different coloured eye girl that was sitting nervously on the big white round table.

Not a lot of eyes landed on the noirette woman that was bouncing her leg from nerves, they were all scared of what she might do to them, knowing her status by the crown placed on her head and the color of her vestments.

Meanwhile, Giovanni's mind was going 80 on a 30, he was trying to figure out how to stop what was going to happen next, he didn't want her to go through what he had gone through a couple of years ago.

It changed his mindset about this world and made him even colder than he already was before, besides it already made him have quite the reputation when it came to coming to the balls, people still staring at him from the corner of their eyes until today, only because he was with the girl who made not only his, but made everyone's heart beat faster.

Yoru on her side, was quite excited to know how the night would go as, if fights happened she would end up having her fun, but surely have Anna's back, since the Salvatore's eldest heir is more precious than she has realized yet. And besides Yoru knowing that one day she would find out what she had done, she still wants to help Anna while she doesn't want to rip her head off.

Shi couldn't be more concerned, the woman that he loves is sitting right next to him, and from his gaze he can see that she is totally safe, his sister is also close to him, one more thing that keeps stress away from him. Despite his face having the normal cold expression that is only changed when he's alone with Zhavia, Shi is quite happy and curious to see what is going to happen here.

A couple of minutes passed by and people started to gather more and talk to each other, which made Anna get a little bit more nervous as she was envisioning herself having to talk to other people.

She wasn't ready to have to socialize with anyone right now and she is sure that she is going to stutter and not make any sense while trying to let the words fly from her mouth.

Despite knowing that Giovanni is going to have her back if something happens, Anna doesn't want to depend on Vanni for the rest of their night, and she has to learn how to do things on her own.

Even though Anna has been taught how to fight when she was younger, she did felt like it wasn't enough yet. The slight torture that her parents made her go through when she did something wrong, still wasn't enough.

She felt like she needed to know more and do more, for her own sake and maybe even Giovanni's.

If looks could kill, the guy that my eyes are layed on was more than dead by now. Sometimes I wish that my eyes could just blur some people out of this world, for their best...

Without thinking twice, I stood from the table that I had been sitting in since I came in and directly walked to the man that was caught in my view.

"Fun is about to start." I hear Yoru saying in the background as my steps got quicker and the world felt like it was on fire.

It was most likely Giovanni being following me right now but that is the least of my problems. The man is going to wish he was never born and never touched my family.

People start looking at me as I quickly get closer and closer to the man, who has now finally turned to me as panic filled him whole.

"You." I say directly at him, my voice unrecognizable even by me.

And suddenly I was only a couple of inches from the man who tried to take my sister away when we were only trying to get some ice cream and have some sister time. He was the man who made me cause a scene at an ice cream place, he was the one who could have done unimaginable things to my little sister and maybe has done it to other kids.

Raige is the only thing running through me right now, and the wish of seeing this man dead is only growing and growing.

"Mierda." I hear the man whispering under his breath, he knew what he had done and he was aware that he was soon to pay the consequences of it.

"What is going on here?" Giovanni's voice boomed through the ball room as he reached us.

"This son of a bitch tried to take my sister away." I saw, not breaking eye contact with the asshole that is standing in front of me.

"When?" Giovanni simply asked, a warning tone coming out from him as well.

"A little bit after I turned 16." I announce.

There was no other thing crossing my mind but the thought of killing this man in the worst way I could. I have never felt this way towards anyone but this guy has taken me out of my normal state since when he tried taking my sister from my arms and claiming her as his.

The horror in her eyes is something that I won't forget soon and on that day I made a promise to myself that I would protect her with all I have.

"Here." I hear Yoru say, I look at her from the corner of my eye to find her right next to me, giving me a dagger which I grab with my left hand and playing with it on my fingers a little bit before crossing it through the man's chest.

Internally, I am thanking Yoru for giving it to me but what was seen on the outside was a simple nod and a smile that came only from her lips, mine being turned into a sick smirk.

"What's your name?" I ask him, for once letting my italian accent noticeable in my voice, making my worst last longer on purpose with a low voice, the man is shaking under my touch and I have never in my life felt this powerful.

"I-" He cleaned his throat. "I am Mattias Dominico." He said trying to sound confident but failing completely.

"Mattias Dominico hugh?" I travel the dagger through his chest, by now the music has stopped and everyone in the room is watching the scene that is happening right now, knowing for sure that I am a Salvatore and am with Giovanni.

These people love a good show and I might even give them one.

"What do you do exactly?" I ask him, he gulps.

"In which mean-"

"Don't act like a fool, no one in here is truly innocent, am I wrong?" He shakes his head. "Then tell me, what do you do with the little girls that you steal away from their family?"

"Traffic. Human traffic." He looks down to his feet, some would look at it as regret but what I see is a man that has realized how much he fucked up by messing up with the wrong family.

Messing up with the wrong woman.

"And so you really tried to put a Salvatore into human traffic." I press the dagger on his right leg, feeling as the blade cuts through his skin with ease. He groaned slightly but was still trying to hide his pain under a fake tough glare.

"I didn't know she was a Salvatore." He apologized, kinda.

"I do not care if you knew or not, she was still a kid, she is still a kid, with a family and a life that you have no right to take away, if there is one thing I hate, are disgusting men like you, making their way with little girls." I stab his leg and then take the dagger out, he fell to the ground and his hands quickly made their way to his freshly done bruise.

Then right after, I press the dagger on his shoulder muscle, hearing the flesh being thread apart was never a sound that I thought would be pleasant to her, I take the dagger back with force making some of the blood splash and get me dirty.

"You deserve to die for touching my sister." I say as I stab him again, this time on the other shoulder and then twisting the blade while it is still inside of his flesh and taking it off, watching with pleasure as the man underneath me yells in pain.

"Next time, don't try to kidnap her." He laughed at my words.

He fucking laughed at my words.

"Didn't your lover tell you about the kidnapping of your sister a few years ago?" He smirked and smiled, his lips twitching due to the pain that he was feeling.

"What?"

"And your dear friend, that is as gorgeous as the night, didn't she tell you how she helped?" He looked at Yoru and then at Giovanni, I followed his gaze and did the same.

Giovanni gulped and I could see that what the man was saying was true, Vanni did hide something from me and that thing had to do with the days that I spent in despair when my sister had suddenly disappeared.

The days that my parents were most stressed because another mafia had taken my sister and was doing God knows what with her.

Vanni and Yoru were involved in that, I have no idea how but now I know that they knew what happened and it had never crossed their mind to tell me what happened to my sister.

Did they think that I would never find out?!

Am I that naive to think that Vanni wouldn't hide anything from me?

Am I that stupid to think that Yoru was truly my friend?

"Anna." Giovanni called.

I crossed the blade through the man's neck, leaving a line of blood to drain out of him as he choked to death on his own blood.

"THE SHOW IS OVER, NOW STOP STARING." I demand, as I hear the whispers growing louder and people turning their backs on me.

Now I don't feel watched but I can still feel his intense pair of eyes stabbing my back, just as hard as I stabbed the man

Letting the dagger fall from my hand, I turned to Giovanni who was standing behind me the whole time.

"No, non voglio vederti adesso."

[don't, I don't want to see you right now.]

And that was the last thing that left from my lips before I left the ballroom, leaving a dead man and a whole crowd behind. Everyone watched as my steps got quicker and I opened the huge doors of the ballroom.

Walking with this damn dress is hard, but knowing that the people that I have trusted have hidden things for me hurts me harder.

I get into the limbo and the driver turns on the car, driving to the highway probably already knowing that I want to go home. I haven't broken down yet but I know that it will happen soon and I want to be alone when that happens.

For now I am keeping my stern and emotionless face, trying to convince myself that I am alright.

Despite knowing damn right that it isn't true.

Anna's first kill...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 865 36
"Whatever happens between us is poisonous and doomed." ----- Gianna Berlusconi is an assassin. Trained from her early years to kill, making her an im...
637K 14.6K 50
Book One At the age of twenty five, the Mafia would be handed down to Valerius Armani from his father. Knowing what is soon to come.. he knows he has...
81.2K 4.5K 29
The Rossi family are known throughout the world as the most powerful Italian mafia with control over all Italian cartels and most South American and...
130K 5.2K 40
SEQUEL TO 'MY LIFE WITH HIM' "Don't come near me" Katherina says as she step away from Nathan unable to stand him after what he said. "Why are you ge...