Tangled secrets || Taekook

By Topggukietaetae

Previously named as- Twin couples revenge "You say he is heartless. What if I say, that boy is all heart? Tha... More

001
010
011
100
101
110
111
1000
1001
1010
1011
1100
1101
1111
10000
10001
10010
10011
10100
10101
10110
10111
11000
11001
11010
11011
11100
11101
11110
11111
100000
100001
100010
100011
100100
100101
100110
100111
101000
101001
101010
101011
101100
101101
101110
101111
110000
110001
110010
110011
110100
110101
110110
110111
111000
111001
111010
111011
111100
111101
111110
111111
1000000
1000001
1000010
1000011
1000100
1000101
1000110
1000111
1001000
1001001
Epilogue.

1110

2.8K 172 64
By Topggukietaetae

Jeongguk walked mindlessly in the direction where the tracker was guiding him. Soon he reached the point where the tracker was. 

Hearing a voice, he looked up with a frown on his face. He really didn't expected those words form him.

"Do I really don't have a life and heart?"

"I can ask you, as you are also a brother, a leader of a mafia, a Monster, like me.

Jeongguk sighed hearing all this and cursed at Jin internally, moving his feet he sat beside the other at the cliff.

"Its nothing like that bub. We both have a life, a heart. Its just different from others, cause they don't walk on the same path as us. So don't let anyone judge you, cause they were not the one who rose from the worst, who was and is still broken but knows how to stand and get his shits together when needed, they are not strong as you, no one is." V glanced at his side looking at Jeongguk who was already looking at him.

"No need to believe in their words, I am here for you to tell you what's the truth."

V looked at him for a second and the other got what he wanted. Jeongguk softly held his head and laid it on his shoulder securing him in his arms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tae was walking cluelessly in Kim corporation as the elder was not here when he came to search for him.

The boy was not looking ahead making him bump into someone.

"Hey bambi, careful there!" 

"huh? You are the same, Oh! Mr. Jeon!" Jungkook chuckled nodding his head at the young boy.

"What are you doin here all alone? My brother-in-law is not here." Jungkook said making Tae scoff at his words.

"Dada is no one's brother in law! He is mine." Jungkook nodded clearly mocking the other who just puffed his cheeks pouting making Jungkook coo at the scene.

"You love your dada right?" Tae looked skeptical still nodded at Jungkook's question who swiftly held his hands and continued walking to V's cabin.

"I love my hyung too." Tae nodded not knowing what else to do with this information.

"But I can share him with your dada, If my hyung loves him. Cause if he is happy with him, then I am happy for him." Tae paused his steps and looked at Jungkook who stared back knowing the other is getting his words.

"Am I a hurdle for dada?" 

Now this was not what Jungkook wanted. If V came to know about this, he will be a dead meat.

"No no no lil pup! That's not what I meant, What I am saying is you should accept the people in his life if they make him happy, just like how I do. See, I am also very possessive of him, I don't let any stranger walk in his life or anywhere near him, but as your dada came, I accepted him as my Brother-in-law because he makes my hyung happy, no now he is also a part of my life that I accepted, so that I wont feel jealous of him." 

Now they both were in cabin, Tae sitting on the couch beside Jungkook pondering over the words that Jungkook spoke.

After having inner battle with himself he nodded looking at Jungkook.

"I will also accept then!" Jungkook smiled widely seeing the younger's boxy smile. He ruffled his hair making the other whine.

"Ani! Mr. Je-"

"Jungkook." Tae looked at the other and nodded resuming his words.

"Jungkook hyung It took me hou-wait, Jungkoooookk hyunggg~ It sounds so long, I will call you Koo hyung, Yeah, its better." Jungkook smiled ear to ear hearing the nickname where as Tae was nodding to himself.

"Bambi, can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked politely taking Tae's attention who nodded turning completely towards him.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" He asked cautiously looking at Tae who was about to answer when someone else did it.

"Never, and is not going to be in one any soon. So keep your single ass to your self." Jungkook gasped dramatically putting a hand on his chest making Tae giggle at him.

"My ass is not single! They both have each other, left one is in very serious relationship with right one! They get together every time after passing through shits!!"

Everyone made a disgusted expression at his words accept Tae who was now laughing loudly.

"Oh my! Hyung th-that wa-"

"HYUNG?" Both V and Jeongguk screamed together making him stop.

"Um, yeah? He is older to me, so hyung." Tae said shrugging not getting why they all are creating a mess out of it.

"Kid, you never ever called me hyung, and here you are calling that brat hyung!!" Jungkook scoffed at his brother's words scooting closure to Tae and mustered the best innocent and victim face he could making both V and Jeongguk scoff at him.

"I wont call you hyung! Humph!" Jeongguk gasped at the audacity while Jungkook was laughing at his brother.

Where as V was enjoying the drama.

"You lil satan!"

..................

Its been days since the Jeons and Kims were comfortable and goofy around each other.

Today was a special day, It was Tae's birthday.

V tip-toed in Tae's room and softly pecked the sleeping boy's forehead muttering a small 'Happy birthday nabi.'

"D-Dada?" Tae said half asleep turning around to see V who was smiling softly at him.

"Hey bub, morning." Tae nodded and snuggled in V's hold making the other smile at the cute fluff ball in his arms.

"Get up lil baby, we have to celebrate your birthday too right? This time your koo hyung will also be with you." Tae's eyes went wide at that and in a blink he sprung up in his bed.

"Chim and suga is also coming right?" V nodded laughing at the excited face of others.

It was not everyday when his all fav people will go together somewhere.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now they were in a large hall that was booked entirely by V for the celebration.

Now you might think why the need of booking the complete hall when less than ten people are coming? Well every time at Tae's birthday, they would take the orphan kids that V looked after to the party to enjoy and make it more joyful.

"Dada, where ish hyung? He didn't came fol me?" Tae asked with wobbly lips to which V sighed softly caressing his lil brother's cheeks.

"How can I not come for my lil bambi?" Tae snapped his head towards the voice and giggle running towards him who hugged him tightly.

"Wow, no greetings to me? You surely are a lil satan!" Tae parted away to look at Jeongguk's dramatic expression and forwarded a hand to shake with a visible pout on his lips.

"Haw! The audacity! Humph! Happy birthday lil satan, hope you dip your face in cake before cutting it."

Tae's eyes went wide at Jeongguk's words, he stopped on his feet and hide in Jungkook's embrace who laughed holding the young boy close.

V was witnessing the scene unfold in front of him with a small yet soft smile on his face.

"Nabi, lets cut the cake hmm." Tae nodded skipping to the cake and got a hold of the knife.

He blew the candles and was going to cut when Jeongguk stopped him.

"Lil satan, don't be that eager to kill the cake, What about the wishing?" To this Tae pouted and looked at others who also encouraged him so he closed his eyes and wished before cutting the cake while glaring at Jeongguk in case he decided to interrupt him again.

"Dada." He called before feeding the cake to V who fed him back.

"Dada, where is chim and suga?" This made the other think too but he decided to let the matter slide for now.

"They might be stuck somewhere." Tae nodded and moved to Jungkook and fed him making the said male's eyes wide and ears red.

Jeongguk also looked at him expectedly to which the other fed him and wiped the remaining cake on his cheek making other's laugh.

"Yah you lil satan! Come here!" He started chasing the other who hide behind V as a shield. So now both were shaking V here and there making the man dizzy at his spot.

Jeongguk then stopped, arms still on V's shoulder. He looked at the satan behind V who was tugging his tongue at him.

"You know what doll, you better pay for that lil satan." Before V could register what the other was saying he could feel coldness on his cheeks as Jeongguk was rubbing his cheeks on others making V blush scarlet red at the closeness and skin ship.

Jungkook who was enjoying the view called Tae secretly and started clicking pics of the older couple who were in their own world. 

Jeongguk stopped rubbing his cheeks and looked at the other's wide eyes and red cheeks. He saw how the cream was on V's lips, he licked his own lips at the sight. Raising one hand, he rubbed his thumb pad on V's lips wiping the cream off his lips and licked it staring at V who traced his every move attentively. 

He parted away and stared at the other who was already shamelessly staring at him from top to bottom. Jeongguk's hair was not tied this time making it fall on his eyes as a smirk displayed on his lips making the sight so tempting to others. His black outfit with the platinum chain around his neck was doing no help either.

V was practically undressing the other with his eyes without even knowing when a gun shot was heard breaking his stance.

🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄

I am food deprived.

🤡

bui bui

~~~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 576 33
It has been more than half a millennium since vampires have been living in hiding.... To build their strength and bring their kind together..... So t...
640K 38.9K 70
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
125K 8.8K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...
91.2K 6.3K 56
A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explain; I don't have words to explain how I f...