What If [Tokyo Revengers x Re...

Od DreamerChan04

I love this anime and its boys so much, of course I had to write about them. Is that an actual surprise? The... Více

Hi Everyone!
You Cancelled The Date? - Matsuno Chifuyu
You Were The Head Of Toman? - Ryuguji Ken
He Had Shown Up At Your Door? - Matsuno Chifuyu
You Had Found Him That Day? - Sano Majiro
You Were His Girl? - Shuji Hanma
You Had A Tutor? - Sendo Atsushi
He Had Meddled? - Mitsuya Takashi
You Spent Christmas Together? - Matsuno Chifuyu
You Confessed To Him? - Shiba Hakkai
He Forgot You? - Baji Keisuke
He Was Not Smiling? - Kawota Nahoya
You Played Video Games With Him? - Hanagaki Takemichi
You Were His Queen? - Matsuno Chifuyu
He Lost You? - Kokonoi Hajime
He Lost Himself? - Sano Manjiro
He Brought You To His Place? - Ryuguji Ken
He Proposed An Alliance? - Mitsuya Takashi
He Didn't Want To Live Anymore? - Hanagaki Takemichi
He Stopped You From Jumping? - Kawata Souya
You Were An Idol? - Inui Seishu
You Were The Time-Leaper? - Sano Manjiro
He Was A Firebender? - Ryuguji Ken
You Weren't His First Choice? - Mitsuya Takashi
You Had An Accident? - Matsuno Chifuyu
You Were Asexual? - Baji Keisuke
You Two Went On A Date? - Sano Manjiro
He Helped You? - Kawata Nahoya
You Found A Cat? - Matsuno Chifuyu
You Saw Him Again? - Baji Keisuke
You Stood Up For Yourself? - Ryuguji Ken
You Hand't Known Who He Was? - Sano Manjiro

You Were Having Twins? - Baji Keisuke

1.2K 43 3
Od DreamerChan04

Based on episode 11 of season 10 of "Modern Family"

"Twins." You repeat, completely shocked. You were sure you had heard it wrong.

"Indeed." The doctor says happily, not noticing the distress attached to your tone. "There are two heartbeats."

"That can't be." You shake your head. "That's twice the number of babies I was expecting!" Your expression changes. "Two babies?! That means... That means the double of everything we were expecting! The double of clothes, materials, food, money, university, the double of expenses!" You start to ramble, eyes lost, worry plastered on your face. "Oh God, how are they gonna fit in here?! How am I gonna raise two kids at once? What if I can't give them enough attention? What if I suck at being their mom? What if they hate me? What if..."

Without you noticing, Baji had waved the doctor away, whispering he would handle the situation. Then, he turned to you, watching you freaking out on your own, the nerves finally getting to you.

Gently, he places his hand on your belly, and his expression turns to one of faked displeasure. "Now, now, children, you are not even out yet, and your father is already a bit disappointed."

You slowly grow quiet, your eyes returning to focus as they land on your husband. What was he doing?

"Keisuke? What is it?"

He continued to look at your belly. "You can't worry your mother like that! Yes, you are more than we were expecting, but we'll handle it. On this family, we face challenged head-on! But there is something she's forgetting, isn't there?" He pauses for a moment, leaning his ear to your belly, as if he was hearing something. He nods, and then smiles, finally looking up at you.

"Twice the babies means twice of the love." Baji explains, holding your hand and intertwined your fingers. "They'll love you, (Y/N). You'll be their world, and you will ace it."

Your eyes widen, and then turn soft, looking at Baji lovingly. You felt so grateful and blessed to have him by your side, to have him as the father in this new stage of life.

"That's true." You say, smiling, moving your thumb along the back of his hand. "We'll have a lot of love in our home."

"I'm really glad you are their father." You continue, warmly.

He grins cockily. "Was there even another option? It's always been me."

You make a smug expression. "Hmm, I don't know. If (favorite male celebrity) suddenly showed up saying he wanted to father my children, I might have hesitated with you."

Baji leans in, so close you could feel his breath on your nose. He raises an eyebrow. "Oh? Is that so?" His gazes move to your lips, and he stretches out a hand to run his thumb along your lips. Your heart beats faster.

Even all these years, his touch still makes my heart race. You think as he connects your lips, kissing you passionately. You kiss him back just as much, loving every second, loving him.

He pulls away after a while, still close. "No one loves you more than I do, (Y/N)." He whispers. "I would kick that celebrity's ass if he got any funny ideas."

You giggle, touching his cheek. "I would like to see that."

He makes a small smile. "Whatever the future hold for us, (Y/N), we'll overcome it. Because we're just that good."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.2K 73 61
Takemichi had only planned to save Hina, but that quickly changes when he meets Sano Manjirou and Manyuda Shiho. He had even planned to do it alone...
2.2K 103 12
Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another person was occupying her body. That per...
25.7K 465 19
A book for onshots containing the main ship - mitake/takemikey maybe contain slight bits of Other ships I have catagoried the oneshots - - fluff...