RohiRat Tales

By SophieArshian

ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubt... More

Our Friendship Story
Alone Time
Cheating
We are, or, Are we?
The Trolls
Us above all
Different Teams 1
The last nail
Different Teams 2
The Lost Ring
An ExCiTiNg SeRiEs
Valentine's Day
The Chat
The New Year Party
The WI Series
Chats 2
Chats 3
Snippets
How a bond starts
How the tables turn!
Update!
I hate that country!
Chat 4
New teams
Note + Question⁉️
Happy Birthday Ro💙
Snippets 2
Gaslighting 1
Gaslighting 2
Why you always need a Rohit Sharma
The Better Halves
New story!
Password
Trolls 2
New book!
Snippets 3
Our Special Thing
Why you always need a Virat Kohli
Overwhelmed!
The Ro-mance king
Snippets 4
Mug Cakes
The Originals
Chats 5
RoKo
Morning hangover
Caught in action
Snippets 5
Un-Sharing
A guide to be a kiddo!

A bond straight from the Heart

2.8K 144 68
By SophieArshian

Honest confessions!
I was about to sleep but this idea hit my head and I absolutely couldn't go to sleep without writing it down!
So I did!

It's very random but I hope fun!

Also Happy Gudi Padwa, Navin varshachya hardik shubhechha❤️
It's maharashtrian new year, it's my new year.

(Yeah I made this!)

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

If there was one thing that Virat loved about the entire IPL happening in Mumbai and Pune, it was the fact that they were mostly in the same city and it was easier to meet up.

It was a MI match day and Virat decided to go watch the match too.
Obviously he stayed in the dressing room because it would create a havoc to see him in the stands cheering for ro.

He reached late for the second innings directly, he was waiting inside and watching the match on tv.

Like always he was cheering full blast for his best friend as if he could hear him.

He was busy with his eyes stuck on to the tv when he felt someone tap him on his knees.

He knew the small little hands and the cute little voice that called him Chachu.

Vi- Hey Sammy!
He picked her up immediately and she sat comfortably on his lap.

What's my cookie monster doing here? Where is your mumma?
He enquired to her in his baby voice. Even Sammy did not speak in baby voice now but Virat always did.

Sammy- She told me to sit with you! She had to go somewhere. I came here all by myself!
She explained proudly telling him every detail of what happened.

Virat knew Ritika must've left her right new the corridor end which was literally 10 steps which she let Sammy walk alone while she waited till Sammy must've got inside.

But to Sammy it was a whole adventure she had taken all by herself and Virat was one great listener of her baby adventures.

Vi- Okay baby Samio.

Sammy- Sammy is not a baby.
She frowned and pouted at being called a baby even after taking up such an adventure!

Vi- You are my baby!
He argued.

Sammy- No!
She folded her hands to her chest suggesting her strong denial.

Vi- Okay you're a big girl?

Sammy- Yes.
She accepted happily.

Vi- Let's see dadda? He is batting!
Virat immediately lured her into the match.

Sammy- Yes!
She immediately agreed, she always loved watching her dadda on the field even as a baby.

She never understood why some people where throwning the ball while some were stopping it but she loved seeing her dad on screen.

Virat was again in his cheering mode and this time Sammy accompanied him.

She had her eyes set on Virat, she'd clap and cheer everytime Virat did and enjoyed being in sync.

Rohit had hit the ball elegantly but it was stopped by the boundary.

Rohit was taking a risky third run reaching the non strikers end.

The fielder was quick to get the ball and throw it to the non strikers end.

Vi- Oh bens... Ben 10! Damn it Virat!

Rohit just reached the crease by some seconds as the ball missed the wickets. He would've been definitely out if it was a direct hit.

Sammy looked at him long enough to try to figure out what this reaction meant but kids have the attention span of a gold fish so that was immediately forgotten and she continued watching the match.

The team cheering continued till Mumbai Indians finally won the match.

After the match Virat had downloaded some wierd drawing board app for Sammy to draw with her fingers for fun.

Maybe it was a game for young kids but it wasn't necessary! Virat enjoyed his turns thoroughly.

In one such turn, he felt Sammy turn around to the door.

Sammy- Dadda!
Sammy screamed as she ran to hug Rohit!

Ro- Sammy! What are you both pdoing?
He asked picking up his little daughter.

Sammy- We were cheering for you!
She explained to him excitedly.

Ro- We?

Sammy- Me and Vi chachu, he was cheering alot.
She showed a lot with her hands signing huge.

Ro- Really now Vi chachu?
Rohit teased him with his tone.

Vi- Shh. Secret cheering Sam!
Virat put a finger on her mouth and Sammy copied immediately.

Vi- Acha common, we'll continue to draw on my phone okay?

Sammy- Yes!
She immediately jumped away from Ro to Virat and his drawing.

Rohit pulled out his phone to capture a picture of his Sammy sitting with his best friend totally engrossed and having fun.

He was just reminiscing the first time Virat met Sammy, the first time he held her.

Flashback

It was 4 days after Sammy was born and Ritika was now home.

Virat and Anushka were the first ones to come over and see their little bundle of joy.

When they finally came, Anushka had a baby conversation with Sammy of her own and then stayed by Ritika to ask her about the child birth.

All this while Rohit could see Virat staying on one side trying not even to come close to Sammy.

Ro- Vi? Don't you want to meet her?

Vi- Ah, yes, yes!
He barely waled towards her..

He stared at her little sleepy face for a while and if heart in eyes emoji was a face, it'd be Virat.

Vi- She looks so real.

Ro- You wouldn't think my wife would deliver a doll right?

Vi- Real like an angel, a real Angel.
He completed.

Ro- You wanna hold her?
Rohit asked quitely.

Vi- Me? Hold her? Like actually in my hands? No! Are you crazy? 
He walked two steps back in fear.

Ro- Yes! You're her chachu, you have to hold her!

Vi- I'll break her Ro!
He said I'm utmost sincerity making Rohit laugh a little

Ro- She is not a toy Vi, she is a baby, you won't! Just Hold her.

Virat finally took deep breaths to hold her in his arms. She was so light, almost like a baloon!

Vi- Oh my god Ro, she is the most precious 3kg I am holding in my hands.

Ro- I know, she is the most precious.
He smiled back.

Ro- You wanna know her name?

Vi- YOU HAVE A NAME!
He aggressively whispered, excited.

Ro- Samaira Sharma. We'll call her Sammy.

Vi- Sammy...
He whispered lovingly while Sammy held his finger tight with her whole hand.

Virat immediately had tears stinging in his eyes,
Vi- Rooo! Never get her married okay?
Or if we have to, hum ladke ko pura wankhede bhagayenge aur usko na... Usko hum bilkul...

Nuskie- Woh 4 din pehle paida hui hai guys, can you please not?
She said exasperated.

Ritsy- Oh let them be, Rohit ka ye sab ho chuka hai.

She  waved off it.

Nuskie- You know she looks more like Ro though, I think she'll be like him too.

Vi- Don't be like your dadda okay? Otherwise you'll end up lazy too! You will become the most cutest, active and smart kid!

Rohit just casually hit his shoulder shaking his head.

Ro- Okay now we'll put her to sleep in the room.

Rohit let Virat walk in the room with Sammy.

Rohit ran out as he forgot her napkin to keep in case she spits up.

In the room while Rohit was gone.
Vi- Baby, Do become like him. Be your Dadda because he is the best freaking man in this world. He is the best son, bestfriend, brother, husband and I know for a fact, even better of a father. He will love you unconditionally.

And if he ever becomes the typical father and denies you for something? You'll always have your Vi chachu.

Ro- Are we teaching my 4 day old daughter how to make me do things?

Vi- It's called early training, she is lucky!

Ro- That she is, she's gotten the bestest uncle so!

Virat put the baby down finally and now his arms felt empty, he wanted her back! 

Flashback ends.
Rohit was still clouded by the flashback when he heard people enter the room.

Vami came in walking slowly followed by Anushka.

Nushkie- Hey boys.
She called them happily.

Vami kept walking forward towards them.

Ro- Hey champ!
Rohit spoke to the little bundle in the room.

Ro- What's up with little Kohli?
He asked Anushka.

Nushkie- Little Kohli has decided to walk and isn't letting me pick her up, maybe she is completing her steps like the other Kohli we know.
She said exasperated with both the kohli's.

Ro- Typical, I get it.
He laughed.

Ro- Come her champ.
Rohit called her with his hands.

Vamika squealed in excitement and  jumped in.

Nushkie- Looks like again, only you have the power to stop the kohli's from their work out.
She laughed as she saw her daughter clinging to Ro.

Ro- Ah! So proud of it!
He said proudly dramatic.

The scene was disturbed as Polly came in the room with Ritika.

Polly- Hey Ro, by any chance did I leave my charger by the bench?
He asked genuinely.

Ro- I just sat there, I don't think it's in this room.

Polly- Damn i think I've misplaced it.

Ro- Wow, I am not alone at forgetting things then.
He laughed.

Meanwhile, Vamika screamed as loud as a 1 year old can to garner her favourite uncle's attention.

She patted her hands on Ro's face demanding immediate attention.

Ritsy- I think Vami isn't liking the division of her well deserved attention here Polly.
She laughed.

Polly- Ah I can understand, she is really cute. See y'all.

Nushkie- See, I told you she's taken up upon her father. Even she doesn't like Polly!
Anushka just laugheda the irony.

Ro- Poor man has two kohli's hating on him.
Rohit joined in.

Vi- Did I hear something like poor man?
Virat's ears perked up on the mention.

Ritsy- I think they are bitching about us.
She whispered to Virat.

Vi- Hey Sharma duo! Stop bitching about us.he screamed to them.

Nushkie- Umm... Lemme see! I think... No! Can't.

Ritsy- So what if you're both Sharma's? We're punjabi's.

Ro- All the best for that.
I think we all know we've a better team her.

Their small group banter continued till the two actual babies in the room stopped them with their warning cries.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This was so so so so so Random!! I hope y'all like it anyway!

I'mma just go sleep now😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 9.5K 64
One day! One day is all it takes to separate these brothers. It's been 20 years since that day has occurred. Their kids take it into their hands to r...
13.5K 670 17
From rescue to family A tale of connection, gratitude, and the power of one selfless act Read more to get the full picture!
29.1K 1.8K 19
One shots on our beloved ICT family. The players share such great bond with each other that it won't do justice if I write on just one of them. Prese...
92.7K 6.4K 71
A lost and found fanfic but it involves ICT. Yuvi ,Mahi and Rohit are brothers - the stars of cricket. A bond like theirs is hard to come across bec...