Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberร—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read ๐Ÿ’› (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)

378 17 0
By Mingyu_fangs

Scoups said looking at the ground

'Am I handsome to you or you started to like me Alice?'

You looked down. Scoups says anything that he wants. You ignored his words but also were embarrassed. You were just looking at him without reasoning but he caught that too.

'Anyway y/n, I'm so glad that you didn't put off the ring.'

You found a large place with grasses. There were so many apple trees that made the area aesthetic. This place suits with their mansion perfectly. The most overwhelming sight for you was Ms Choi was sitting on a sofa like thing in the middle of grass. She was looking different kind of elegant in the direct sunlight. A big umbrella was there set up for her. There were an aura of rich people. You can't get this that being like this feels so unusual in 2022. Their royalty makes you feel weird.

But at least Scoups mom is warm hearted enough to make you feel easy. You ran to her as soon as saw her.

'Good morning Ms Choi.'

'Good morning sweetie. Looks the sun suddenly got brighter as you are here.'

You smiled.

Ms Choi flipped her gray hair to a side and asked

'How were your days?'

'Fine. And yours?'

You held her palm as she wanted to. You were sitting on the chair beside her and Scoups was roaming around without noticing you.

'I was really good baby. I was under so many check ups and my doctor helped me a lot.'

.
.
'Ahh yes, did you have a talk with my personal doctor?'

'No I didn't.'

You smiled.

'I see. Scoups didn't tell you about Joshua. He is my nephew from LA. Sometimes he comes here for my checkup.'

You poured hot water from for making coffee for Ms Choi. By that time Scoups came to you and told

'Make me some Alice.'

You weren't liking the idea that Scoups was treating you like his close person. Even he called out by that freaky nickname he calls you with.

Lily wasn't there, she was looking for Joshua. Ms Choi looks so elegant. And also this family's rules. You thought what's wrong with Scoups, he doesn't seem like he is from this family.

You handed over the gorgeous coffee cups to Ms Choi and then Seungcheol.

'Thank you.'

Scoups looked happy as a proud boyfriend. He was talking with his mom about stuffs. 'Ahh look at him, he's pretending as if he is the most responsible person ever exists.'

Ms Choi was listening to him while smiling. But her attention was more about the cat you were adoring, taking it in your lap. She seems to love this cat so so much. Even she is sick, she never forget about the cat and tries to take care of it by her own hands.

'Y/n likes cat, right Scoups?'

'Ahh yes.'

Scoups literally doesn't know about you at all. He seemed nervous while answering

'She likes animals.'

He just said thinking you must be kind towards animals as you are a loveable girl.

Joshua came with Lily and sat beside Ms Choi.

'Here is my nephew Joshua. He just came yesterday.'

'Hello! I'm Y/n from (your country).'

'Oh hello! Nice to meet you.'

Joshua spread his hand for a lil handshake.

'Scoups didn't tell me about you. Though we almost everyday have chats.'

'Oh I see. I'll give you some coffee?'

'Yes surely.'

.
.

'Joshua Jeonghan and Scoups were childhood friends. These three are like my three sons.'

'She had chats with Jeonghan before. You know mom we are in the same college.'

'Oh yes. She is your junior.'

.
.
'Jeonghan just went to his home. He came to see Joshua, though he was telling he missed me so much.'

Ms Choi told again. You notice one thing that when Ms Choi talks, no one talks there.

'Jeonghan really was missing you aunt. Just believe him.'

'Yes yes my Jeonghan baby doesn't lie I know. Since you Joshua is here I want to visit the orphanage soon with the four of you.'

'Ah I will tell the manager.'

Scoups replied.

'I had talked with him. Y/n will you have time in next weekend?'

'Ahh yes surely.'

'Then I will send car to your place.'

'I want your dad to join too. But I hope he will not busy.'

Ms Choi had a sip of coffee and told Scoups.

Immediately you remembered Scoups's dad who you met in college. You remembered you went to tell him about his son's deed, but couldn't. You couldn't break a father's heart like that. You sipped your coffee after a long breath.

You were walking with Joshua and Scoups in a wide garden of tulips. The cat called 'Nee' was in your lap. You were following the two from behind. Scoups was looking like a vampire from the direct sunlight. He looked really gorgeous, you had to admit. So what? Someone can be looked gorgeous. They were talking about things and suddenly Joshua turned back to look at you

'Y/n are you feeling alone? Should I give you two space?'

'No no I'm not.'

Scoups looked at you and saw the panic in your face while Joshua mentioned about him leaving. He felt really bad about the unhealthy relationship or what between you and him.

'Scoups didn't really tell him even once about you. What a surprise see.'

.
.
'Joshua, leave her alone. She is an social introvert like you.'

You didn't expect scoups could tell about your personality. You only thought scoups only was giving attention to your exterior.

You sat down on the grass beside the tulips with Nee. Nee seemed very comfortable with you. From time to time he was looking at you. You saw Scoups and Joshua were talking standing. They were beside a lake, maybe this one is tha family's golf lake.

You were talking with Nee but Nee didn't seem interested in your talking. You had a feeling that they were talking about you. Joshua and Scoups were looking at you sometimes. Though Joshua was smiling whenever your eyes met his, scoups didn't care about that. He looked super serious.

The thing you didn't know what are they talking about was he was discussing the whole fact to Joshua. He can't let his friend not to know the things happening. Scoups felt too terrible when he heard about the worsening condition about his mom.

You saw them coming towards you. You didn't feel the argue to stand at all. They came to you and sat beside you. Joshua was smiling cordially like whatever he heard was really good. He looked like a gentleman like this family.

You wonder where did Scoups come from. He behaves like he is a street guy, always smoking with the long hair guy.

'I see Nee likes you a lot.'

'I didn't know about Nee before. I met him today. He is too adorable.'

You told holding his paw. How soft it is!

'If I could know you would like Nee this much, I think I could make you fall in love with this without harassing you.'

Scoups told looking at the colorful tulips. He looked so tensed for something. Also you felt something odd when he told about the fact. So did he just tell all the things to Joshua already?

You looked at the two confused. Also you felt a little awkward.

'Scoups told me everything y/n. You Don't panic.'

Joshua again smiled assuring you.

You didn't have anything to say.

'Y/naah my mom's condition isn't good. But you see, she was smiling like she was so okay.'

Scoups looked so lost. Also you felt like at that moment Scoups found you the one who he can trust the most.

Joshua adored Nee who had worried face as Scoups as well.

'It will be okay Scoups. You don't worry at all.'

'I hope so.'

Scoups turned to you with a smiling face. He doesn't know how it works but he can't be sad when you are around.

'Yes I know everything will be okay. Y/n let's give you a ride to your hostel by my bike?'

You couldn't but had to smile while answering 'yes'. You didn't want to break his heart this time by acting tough.

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 1400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 141 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin mโค๏ธ
653K 18K 42
Seventeen x Reader. (Members of Seventeen: Woozi/Jihoon, Vernon, The8, Mingyu, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Joshua, Jun, S. Coups, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Lee Dokyum...
5.7K 206 16
Svt random chatroom. A worth wholesome, funny and cute read. It's a BxB Jeongcheol (S.coups x Jeonghan) Seoksoo (Joshua x DK) Soonhoon ( Hoshi x Wooz...
115K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...