Safety Net {l.r.h}

By Nemo2403

Safety Net: something/someone that provides security against misfortune or difficulty More

1) Clifford
2) Is she hot?
3) Is this even legal?
4) Let's make a bet
5) No one likes a prude
6) It's just a skirt
7) Don't ever call it a boy band. Ever.
8) Saw my dick
9) It's a beer bong, silly
10) My peen?
11) Douchebag Jar
12) Eargasm
13) Sleepover
14) "I can't believe I'm trusting you"
15) "I could get used to this"
16) "My girl"
17) "No strings attached?"
18) "Blue balls dropped by for a visit"
19) "Thank You"
20) Pumpkin spice
21) "do it again"
22) "Sounds kinky"
23) There was a dream
24) "but there's a girl?"
25) If you wouldn't do it sober, you'll definitely do it drunk
26) "I'd do it sober, too"
27) Just Swallow
28) Is that what I'm doing now adays?
29) Live in the moment and feel things
30) Sleepover Pt. 2
31) Date
32) Yes, I was a piece of shit
33) Think I'm in Love
34) Boyfriend Material
35) Here We Are
36) Missed You
37) A Song
38) Crazy
40) Pillow Talk
41) Lu
42) Hypothetically
43) I Love Your Work
44) Medication
45) Do You Have Fifty Bucks?
46) How'd We End Up Here?
47) Balloon Animals
48) Flashbacks
49) Two Minutes
50) She Looks So Perfect
51) Wild
52) Handing You My Balls
53) Bong Virginity
54) Best Head In The Game
55) Something's Wrong
56) Prove It
57) The Second We Met
58) Surprise Announcement
59) That's My Boy
60) Give me one reason why we should go easy on him, blondie
61) The Lucky One
62) Selfish
63) Valentine
64) Birthday Girl
65) Yolo
66) Fast Lane
67) Mango
68) San Fransisco
69) So This Is It
SANCTUARY

39) Want You in the Worst Ways

416 7 6
By Nemo2403

A/N: I'm updating rn because I just started a new full time job along with being in college, so I'm not sure how much "me" time I'm going to get. I have a speech due March 7th and one due the 14th, both worth over 100 points and then I have a rough draft for an essay due the 7th as well. It's all fucking nuts man. Anyways, enjoy this plz <3

ELLIE ABNER

My fingers curled in my hair as I propped my head up with my elbow on the library table. Stress clouded my brain as I read over the same sentence repeatedly, trying to make sense of it. My English professor decided I needed to reword some sentences to make them stronger and I couldn't think of a single way to change them. They were just fine, and if I weren't such a people pleaser to all my instructors, I'd say forget it and turn it in as is. They had engineers in my dormitory, working on the elevator since they last fixed it and I couldn't concentrate with the constant sound of electric tools and talking down the hallway, so I walked to the library.

Luke was out with Michael, Calum, and Ashton writing the song they've been working on for the past few days, so I had no one to keep me company or to give me a new perspective on my paper. Not that Luke would necessarily help me, but I liked him there for moral support. I felt a presence approaching me from the side and angled my head against my hand to see who had the audacity and was met with a guy that seemed about Luke's age, a few inches taller than me, and light blonde hair- blue eyes too.

"You seem stressed," he notes aloud, placing his hands on the back of the chair next to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up to meet his gaze.

"Yeah," I state dryly, hoping he'd just go away.

His lips tilt up in a smirk and I internally groan. This is going to take more effort than I thought. "What do you say I take you out somewhere to get your mind off of things?"

"I'm good." I shut my laptop and stack my notebook on top of it, ready to leave when I hear laughing come from behind a bookshelf. The guy who was attempting to flirt with me started laughing too, which was when I turned around to face the boyish sound. Harry steps out from behind one of the bookshelves clutching his stomach.

"I totally got you!" He exclaimed, slinging his arm around the guy next to me. "Ellie, this is my friend Niall."

I send him a shy smile before turning to glare at the brunette, "what the hell, why?"

"I heard you and Luke finally got together," he says in a matter-of-fact tone, smirking. My face grew red as I nodded to confirm his statement. "Had to do a loyalty test on you."

My face dropped, "really? On me?" He shrugged.

"I knew you'd pass, but it was also fun to get a rise out of you."

"Harry, I'm trying to finish my English assignment, I don't really have time to mess around." I opened my laptop again and set my notebook off to the side. He sat down across from me, Niall following suit in the seat beside him. He grabbed the screen of my computer and pulled it in front of him and stared at the word document.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Apparently I need to reword some stuff to make my sentences stronger."

"Who's your professor?"

I sigh, "Mrs. Joy."

He laughed, "isn't her name ironic? I mean, if anything, she's a major bi-"

"Hey," I warn, narrowing my eyes at him, "just help me."

Pursing his lips, Harry's eyes scanned over the lines that are highlighted before typing on the keyboard. After a couple of minutes, he flipped the laptop back to me. "There, that should do it."

I read over what he replaced my words with and glanced up at him. I was impressed. I didn't take any of the guys I knew to be good at their schooling, but Harry was now the exception.

"Hm, thanks," I say, submitting the assignment and closing my laptop. I pulled out my phone to see if Luke had texted me, but my notifications were empty. I sent him a message once I left my dorm that I'd be in the library to do my work. As I scrolled through my phone, I became bored but didn't want to go back to my dorm yet. There was nothing to do, and I didn't feel like being cooped up. A few minutes had passed, and I looked at the time.

5:34

He had practice after they worked on the song, so he should be done anytime now. Just as the thought occurred to me, my eyes were covered by large hands. On instinct, I wrapped my hands around their wrists.

"Guess who?" It was clearly Luke.

"My dad?" I joke, but only hear snorting laughter from the three boys before my eyes were uncovered. Niall and Harry's faces were red as they tried to contain themselves, but Luke didn't hold back from throwing his head back and letting out a loud cackle.

Taking a seat next to me, he slung his arm around the back of my chair, "your dad, huh?"

I glared at him, "not what I meant."

"I could be your dadd-" Before he gets the chance to blurt out his crude remark, I kick his shin from under the table.

"Don't be gross."

His hand goes down to my thigh naturally, facing towards the boys across the table. I tense under him, watching as his fingers grasp my legging-covered thigh, giving the perfect amount of pressure. "Are you guys trying to tag along with us to get some pizza? We're meeting there in about an hour."

The two shrugged, "sure," Niall answered. Luke squeezed my leg, and I turned to look at him. He nodded towards the door.

"Wanna go ahead and get out of here so we can change clothes?" Although I probably wasn't going to change my clothes, I was curious as to what he had planned so I shook my head up and down. He grabbed my belongings from the table, bidding his friends goodbye, and guided us out of the library with a gentle hold on my hand. I laced our fingers together, walking next to him as we started towards the fraternity.

"What're we actually doing?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

He flicks the black ring on his lip with his tongue as he walks. "I could think of a few things we could do."

My head jerked in his direction as my stomach turned, but then I remembered the annoying urge in my lower stomach that he caused before he left, so I played dumb. "We could work on our project," I suggest, pushing down the laugh that threatened to bubble up in my throat as I messed with him.

"Yeah, our project," he says sarcastically.

"There's no need for the sarcastic tone, Lucas. We need to get it done." I try to maintain a serious voice as best as I can, keeping my eyes focused on the sidewalk below our feet.

"If you're trying to get back at me from earlier, good luck."

I rolled my eyes, "no, good luck to you."

"I'll get you to crack, trust me." I hated the fact that I wanted to kiss him right about now, and I wanted him to make me feel good. I wanted him. He was intoxicating, and I just couldn't help myself.

We got to the frat, and I unlinked our hands, flinging the door open and running up the stairs with Luke hot on my heels. As soon as I enter his room, I immediately jump on the bed, crawling to the other side and toppling to the floor to hide from him. I see his feet appear in the doorway from under the bed and he slowly enters, placing my belongings on his dresser. My laptop made a thud sound as soon as it plopped against the surface, and I feel my breathing become ragged at the thought of being caught.

"Ellie," he coos, taking a few steps closer to the bed. I place a hand over my mouth to stop from laughing and scooted further under the bed frame. Suddenly, the bed dips in the middle and my ankle is being tugged the opposite way. My body gets turned around so that I'm now laying on my back. I blink in surprise, but only see a cross-chain dangling in my face. "You suck at hiding, you know that?"

I shrug, "maybe I wanted you to find me."

"Oh?"

"Mhm," I hum in response, reaching up to twirl the piece of jewelry around my fingers. This brings his face closer to mine and his eyes flicker to my lips.

This is my moment.

His body is hunched over me, and I feel lightheaded. Leaning in just a bit more, I barely brush my lips against his to see how he'd react, but he doesn't. My tongue darts out to wet my lips, and his Adam's apple bobs in his throat.

"Why don't you kiss me?" He asks quietly.

I shake my head, "then I lose."

"Technically you win because you'd have me."

"But then you wouldn't lose."

"I never do," he states confidently.

"Just kiss me." In a swift movement, his lips fall to mine, his chain knocking into my chest as he does so. I sit up to give him a better angle, and he loops his arms under my thighs, lifting me. As soon as I'm in the air, I'm placed back down but this time on the mattress. Luke slows down the pace of our kiss, brushing his tongue against my bottom lip. I hesitantly open my mouth wider, working my tongue with his as our lips slowly move against one another. His hips press against mine and I feel the familiar tingle between my thighs. Sometimes I wish there was nothing between us, and that I could feel all of him.

My fingers tangled themselves in his hair, pulling him closer to me if that were even possible. I feel his hand creeping up my shirt, gently trailing his fingertips along my skin. It felt electric the way he handled me, not too rough and not too soft. Needing to take a second to breathe, I pulled my lips away from his and craned my neck for him to kiss there instead. And I instantly regretted it. His lips attach against the skin between my collarbone and jugular, sucking hard enough to leave behind a mark. His hand flattened against my side, holding my waist, his hips still in the same place pressed against mine.

My head became light as he reached a sweet part on my neck and in response, my thighs clenched together on either side of his hips. "Does that feel good?" He mumbles against my skin.

"Y-Yeah," I manage to spit out. Did it feel good to him? I wondered. Feeling a slight burst of confidence, I reached my hand in between us and placed it over the growing bulge in his sweats. Giving my neck a break, he pulls away to look down where my palm continuously rubs against him, and a shaky breath leaves his lips. "Does this?"

He nods, "mhm." I generously slip my fingers under the fabric of both his sweats and boxers, slowly making my way down his pelvic region. I was surprised the first time I saw what Luke was packing, but I didn't let it be known. Reaching my hand down farther, I wrapped it around the base of his length, feeling satisfied when he inhaled deeply. I brought his face back down to mine while pumping him, to keep the noises to a minimum. Luke seemed so keen on making me feel good that he didn't ask for me to return the gesture. Within a few minutes, I could tell he was getting close to his release by the way he kissed. Pushing him up, I took my hand away and scooted to the edge of the bed.

"Stand up," I tell him, watching as he does so. I scoot the rest of the way off the bed, kneeling in front of him and hooking my fingers on the inside of his pants.

"Jesus Christ," he mumbles, staring down at me with darkened eyes. I guide the fabric down his hips, this time facing the one thing I've feared for years. Sounds funny, I know. The last time I gave him head, I didn't pay much attention, not to mention it was dark. Now, the lights in the bedroom are on and the door is- Wait.

My head whips towards the door to see it wide open, and I turn back to my boyfriend with wide eyes. All he had to offer was a shrug. "You don't care?"

"Do you?" Every trait of who I was before Luke screamed yes, I did care.

But I frankly couldn't give two shits.

Instead of answering him, I took him into my mouth and looked up at him innocently, pumping the last few inches I couldn't get. His hands gather my hair back out of my face, holding it in a makeshift ponytail. "God, I'm so lucky."

His words didn't go unnoticed by me, they encouraged my actions if anything. Taking him deeper, I pressed my tongue against his tip, swirling around it while my hand twisted at the bottom. Since he was already close from before, it didn't take much to push him over the edge. After a couple more bobs of my head, his core was tensing, and his mouth was hung open in pleasure as he released. Making sure not to make a mess, I pulled off him and swallowed, remembering the tips that Dayna had given me.

Swallow for a happy fellow.

It doesn't really rhyme per se, but it works.

"Good girl," he beams, pulling me up to press his lips to mine. "You're so fucking good, baby."

I blink up at him innocently, "I am?" A throaty groan leaves him as he throws his head back, his hands pulling his pants back over his hips.

"You make it so hard," he breathes out, staring at the ceiling.

I stand from my kneeling position and cock my head to the side, "what do you mean by that?"

"I want you in the worst ways, El, and it makes me feel so guilty." I gulp thickly, pulling my bottom lip in my mouth.

"So have me," I answer quietly. Though he might not think I know what he means, I do. I was secretly never an innocent person, a good girl. I'd always understood the sexual innuendos thrown about and caught myself having dirty thoughts pop in my head. I was no better than a teenage boy. Everything about Luke made me want to do bad, risky things.

Shuffling back, I sit on the edge of the bed as he finally looks down at me, his baby blue eyes now a darker tint. Before he even gets the chance to speak, someone knocks on the door. The two of us crane our necks to see who it was and were met with Michael.

His eyes shifted between us; an accusing eyebrow quirking up. He cleared his throat, "um, we're about to leave, are you two coming?"

"Yeah," we spoke simultaneously. Perfect, just another thing to make us look more suspicious. Michael squinted in our direction and slowly walked away. I turned towards Luke with wide eyes and all he could do was laugh.

"He totally saw something," he spits out with a snort and I gasp, slapping his arm.

"That's not funny!"

-

Everyone settled into their spots in a curved booth at the pizza place, talking as a large group of nine since Dayna and Zoey both decided to come as well. I was smack dab in the middle of everyone, Luke on one side and Dayna on the other. It felt like we were all going out to eat as a family, all laughing and having a good time. An elbow knocked into my ribs from the left and my eyes flickered to Dayna. She raised her eyebrows, nodding at Luke as if she were asking a silent question. My cheeks reddened and her eyes widened. Leaning in close, she cupped a hand around my ear with her mouth only an inch away.

"Did you swallow?" As a result of her question, I choked on the pop I was sipping on, coughing violently. She tucked her head down into her hands, laughing into them.

I felt a hand rubbing my back soothingly and saw Luke angle his head down to look at my face. "You okay?"

I nodded, "mhm." Guiding his hand forward, his thumb brushes against my bottom lip, wiping off the liquid from my drink. The simple gesture sent the butterflies in my stomach into overdrive, and I had to bite into my cheek to ground myself. As if that wasn't enough torture, after he wiped my lip off, his hand dropped to my lap, allowing it to sit an inch too high in between my thighs.

"Remember that, Luke?" My head jerked up at the sound of his name and looked at the blonde beside me.

"Remember what?"

Michael laughed, "when your mom walked in on you j-"

"Hey look, the pizzas are here!" Luke cut him off, clearing the table for the two large pizzas. One pepperoni and one cheese. I giggled at the situation, having a guess on what Michael was about to say. As he leaned forward to grab a slice, his hand slid further between my legs and his face came close to mine. "You heard nothing," he tells me.

"Really?" I question. "I thought he was about to tell me about your mom walking in on you j-" my words became muffled as his palm connected with my mouth.

"You're a brat," he huffs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 15
" ð’ū 𝓌ð’ķ𝓃𝓉 ð’―â„Ŋ𝓇 𝓉â„ī 𝒷â„Ŋ ð“―ð“ąð“Ū ð“ļ𝓷ð“ĩ𝔂 ð“ŧð“Ū𝓊𝓞ð“ļ𝓷 ð’ū 𝓈𝓂ð’ū𝓁â„Ŋ 𝓊𝓃ð’ļâ„ī𝓃𝓉𝓇â„ī𝓁𝓁ð’ķ𝒷𝓁𝓎"
804 22 11
ðɊs/ this: used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.